3 Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Strategist (B2B Marketing), Central London/WFH
£35,000 - £50,000
Having been established for almost twenty years, this agency specialise in B2B marketing communications for clients in Sports, Tech, Manufacturing and Engineering. They produce 'top of funnel' campaigns and support some of the world's largest brands across strategy, advertising, design, copy, direct marketing, visual identity and lots more…
Based in the heart of the West End, they offer a flexible, collaborative working environment that people enjoy being part of.
They work on worldwide campaigns for some of the biggest names in tech across some very cool projects including the Olympics.
This is the opportunity to join as a Strategist reporting directly to the Head of Strategy.
* Developing brand communications strategies
* Writing the creative brief that will be used by the agency's creative teams to produce the creative ideas from the Client brief.
* Conducting brainstorming sessions with the whole team, evaluating all ideas against consumer insights, research, the strategic framework, and the underlying client business need.
* Striving to make the complicated simple for our clients and for each other, by exploring the business context, to gather insights, and to establish a clear ambition for each campaign and project. - this will include: desk research, structuring and conducting interviews with client contacts, interviewing target audience customers directly, and briefing and working with researchers and other planners.
* Minimum of 5 years in a strategic planning role within an integrated agency, ideally B2B
* Experience in differentiating core advertising ideas from their executional treatments, and astute in assessing when these meet the brief and how they will influence behaviour.
* Proven track record of guiding and nurturing creative work that meets clients' briefs.
* Experienced in building a depth of knowledge about client's businesses, including where and how advertising and marketing contributes to success.
On top of the generous salary you can expect the following:
- Annual personal development plan and training budget for your growth
- Work from home 3 days a week
- A positive, fun working environment where your opinion counts and you're encouraged to give it!
- Home office budget
- Company funded days/nights
- 25 days holiday plus your birthday off
- A healthy respect for work-life balance
- Annual bonus
This is an exciting role with plenty of room to progress.
If you would like to know more about this Strategist position, then please click on the link to apply OR contact me directly.
Head of Strategy
Head of Strategy - Inbound Marketing Agency - Berkshire - £60 - 80k bonus
Passionate about their work and well respected in their sector, this Berkshire based marketing agency has been delivering award-winning B2B marketing strategies for over a decade. With a long-standing client base covering the UK, Scandinavia, Central Europe and the United States, their rates of retention are outstanding - something they are particularly proud of. Based out of easily accessible offices in an attractive Berkshire location, they offer onsite parking and flexible/hybris working. Their growing team enjoy a relaxed atmosphere with absolutely no politics and their low staff turnover reflects this. Their ambitious plans now mean they are ready to hire a dedicated Head of Strategy - ideally someone who has previously worked within a B2B Marketing environment
Broad outline of responsibilities and skills required:
Your main aim will be to lead the strategy team and drive the company to become an unstoppable, insight-driven force helping B2B technology and professional services companies
* An experienced strategic marketer - you will have created and presented multiple marketing strategies
* Experience and fluency with B2B social platforms (organic and paid), website CMS systems (eg HubSpot), CRM systems (eg HubSpot), Google platforms (eg Search Console, Adwords, Analytics) and SEO management tools (eg ahrefs)
* Excited to join the HubSpot community, go to inbound and speak at events
* Comfortable handling clients directly, and identifying opportunities for our AMs to grow our relationships
* Strong understanding of the inbound marketing process/methodology
* Strong presenter, able to deliver ideas and talk knowledgably to clients about the benefits of an Inbound or ABM campaign
* Own the companies inbound strategy process, building on their best practice
* Help clients set meaningful objectives and ensure they meet them every single time
* Be a champion of HubSpot and inbound excellence, both to their clients and the wider business
* Enhance and improve their client reporting, drawing on data from HubSpot, Hotjar, Google Analytics etc
* Be a trusted adviser to their clients, with their best interests in mind
* Represent strategy to new business opportunities and sign off on estimates internally
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a successful business at senior level. You can expect to receive an generous basic, profit linked bonus, private healthcare dental, 28 days holiday Bank hols, free parking, lifestyle and culture perks and the flexibility to work from home 2-3 days.
Click and apply to hear more about this Head of Strategy position
Senior Strategist - Integrated agency
A multi award-winning full-service agency is looking for an experienced agency side strategist to oversee a small portfolio of valuable brands. Outstanding benefits and flexibility and excellent growth potential on offer…
This relatively young agency has grown impressively in a short time and has won multiple accolades for its work and work-place culture. Offering Communications, Content, PR and Social campaigns, the agency works with an exciting portfolio of both B2C and B2B brands in Travel, Hospitality, Sport, Tech, Consumer goods, Food & Drink, Fashion and more. The team enjoy a relaxed culture free of micromanagement and the agency offers some exceptional benefits including Unlimited holiday, progression plans, team retreats, above average pension, bonus and much more - all aimed at creating an agency where staff are valued and trusted. As a direct result of growth, the agency is looking for a senior creative strategist to take lead on a small portfolio of clients
This is a vital role for the agency that will see the successful candidate reporting directly into the senior team and working autonomously to deliver high-end creative strategy for clients. It's a role that will involve taking a highly consultative approach with clients to deliver integrated strategies using insight, knowledge and creativity. The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous expereince as an agency-side strategist
- Have expereince delivering brand strategy for a range of clients in different sectors
- Be comfortable using data & insight to inform strategies
- Be comfortable working consultatively with clients, forging relationships built on trust and understanding of aims.
- Have a passion for creative thinking and the ability to deliver fresh ideas backed up by soldi reasoning.
If you're looking for a chance to join an agency where you'll be valued and trusted then this should interest you. You'll enjoy a highly creative role and the chance to work with a varied portfolio of iconic brands offering excellent creative freedom. The role offers plenty of scope for growth to senior team level and the benefits on offer are strong:
- Unlimited Holiday
- 5 % pension contribution
- Choice of tech/equipment
- Flexible and home working
- Regular reviews
- Regular team socials and retreats
- Dedicated training and development budget