1 Part Time Job Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Operations & Culture Manager
London / Hertfordshire
Operations and Culture Manager
Salary: c. £50k FTE Private Healthcare up to 10% bonus
Hours: 25 - 30 hours per week (can be flexible)
Location: Rickmansworth / London
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join the management team of a successful digital marketing agency and have huge influence over their next phase of growth.
They are looking for an individual who is ambitious and excited at joining a diverse and dynamic team. This varied role requires a flexible approach with the ability to take personal initiative and prioritise workload whilst being a team player within a collaborative environment.
Supporting the Managing Director and Commercial Director, this position has a range of operational, project management and administrative responsibilities. This includes:
- Marketing/business development activities
- Managing and improving key business processes
This role is vital to the agency and as such requires someone with solid experience ideally within an marketing agency services environment, who can show a high level of understanding of what is required. People are very much at the heart of the business; they pride themselves on a progressive and inclusive culture, a very strong staff retention rate (90 %) and also their 5* Glassdoor rating.
- Support senior management in planning resource and attracting great talent
- Shape and inspire a unified and distinct culture across the agency
- Undertake various ad hoc strategic and operational projects
- Responsible for HR/recruitment support and onboarding
- Plan and organise fun social and team events
- Support key marketing and business development activities
- Lead their charity and social committee
- Oversee 1-2-1s and progress trackers throughout the agency
- Lead the learning and development resources across the agency
- Identify and manage the delivery of internal training sessions (soft skills)
- Monitor employee engagement tools and feedback learnings to senior management team
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience working in a progressive agency environment preferred
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise daily workload
- Outstanding organisation and time management skills
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Effective communication skills (including first class written skills)
- Be passionate about people-centric environments and understand its importance as a competitive edge
They are a leading agency specialising in SEO, PPC, Digital PR and Content working with a diverse and interesting portfolio of clients in a wide range of industry including large retail brands, legal and finance. They have a strong collaborative culture already but this person can help improve it further and futureproof it through expected growth.
There are some great perks including: up to 10% agency bonus, 25 days' holiday, health insurance, allocated training budget and focus on continuous personal development, sensible work/life balance, free breakfast and fruit, team lunches, industry meetups, as well as a friendly, fun and sociable team (to name but a few).
They have offices in both Rickmansworth town centre, minutes from the tube station, and in Angel Square, London (next door to Angel tube station). This role is based in Rickmansworth with an element of homeworking offered too.