2 Bedfordshire Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Senior Account Manager - Promotional Merchandise
London / Bedfordshire
One of the Industry's leading Promotional Merchandise agencies is looking for an experienced Account Manager to join their global team. Top tier drinks clients, strong earning potential and solid progression opportunities…
With over a hundred UK employees, this global Merchandise business is hugely respected in the industry and has been operating successfully for decades. With a hands-on and highly experienced senior team, the agency is brilliantly run, ambitious and has grown year after year. Based out of exceptional regional offices just north of London, the team enjoy strong progression opportunities, a meritocratic environment and excellent earning potential. As a direct result, staff turnover is extremely low and the team is social, close-nit and despite its large size, has a truly close-nit feel. As a direct result of business growth, the agency is looking for an experienced Account Manager to join them…
This new role is ideal for any promotional merchandise sales professional who's looking to join a large agency with an international backing. The ideal candidate will need some experience working with drinks brands and will benefit from high value clients and a strong profitable base from the get-go. Responsibilities will include:
- Understand client business initiatives, sales and marketing strategy, in order to proactively present product ranges and secure merchandise orders.
- Makes sales calls and presents existing products and services to clients and prospects while also exploring further opportunities within each account.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of product lines and processes, sales philosophy, and industry conditions to provide innovative support and technical assistance to clients.
This agency is widely regarded as being the strongest in their sector and can offer anyone joining a stable environment with real prospects for growth. The client base is exceptional, the team welcoming, and the senior team are committed to continuing to grow the business.
For a detailed spec and company info, please apply in full confidence.
Watford / Hertfordshire
Would you like to look forward to going to work every morning? People that work here do.
We are lucky enough to be recruiting for an integrated design and marketing agency based in a beautiful converted barn in Hertfordshire. They're 40 people strong and growing consistently year on year. Following a major client win, they are now looking to hire an ambitious Account Manager. They work with a variety of different clients within commercial property, hospitality and food & drink.
All agencies claim to have a great team, this one really does.
They are like one big family with a collaborative, open culture where everyone trusts each other. They are hugely proud of the work they produce, and it shows! Their culture is key, and the retention of staff emphasises this, most people stay for at least 5 years and many people have been there more than 10.
If you come from an agency background and have client facing experience with the ability to brief a studio, this could be ideal.
Some key responsibilities are below:
- Work closely with Account Director to help develop existing accounts
- Deliver projects on time and on budget
- Excellent financial administration - quotes, invoicing, forecasts, reports, purchase orders etc
- Effective recommendations against client brief
- Managing internal and external stakeholders and suppliers
- Excellent client communications
- Ability to review design and artwork against client brief
- Knowledge of client brand and corporate identity
- Clear, concise, inspiring, thorough, relevant briefs - creative/media/integrated planning brief
What you'll find in this agency, is a reliable team, that look after each other and are all committed to producing tier 1 work. You will need to be a team player, someone who is good at building relationships and used to working in a fast-paced environment.
What's in it for you?
If you ask them, they'll tell you it's all about the people and the clients who they consider to be friends.
In addition to the fantastic working environment, you can also expect the following
- Regular reviews and a tailored development plan
- A company bonus
- 23 days holiday
- Pension @ 5%
- Company funded drinks and social events
- Free parking
Please apply asap for more information.