3 Berkshire Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Due to some very interesting client wins, the need for another creative at this excellent digital b2b agency has grown. So, if you're looking for a diverse design role that will give you exposure to a mixture of print, video, events and digital then this could be for you…
The agency, which is 30 years old, is going through a real purple patch at the moment; a new MD has come on board to free up the CEO who was spread far too thinly - meaning the agency is really driving forward and forging some excellent client relationships.
Creative is huge in the b2b space, so the need to be able to create concepts that turn heads and influence decisions is paramount.
As a passionate and talented Midweight Designer, you'll have the ability and initiative to take control of briefs and help to develop the creative with a solid understanding of all aspects of the design process: from concept through to artwork.
You'll be able to work within existing guidelines but also look for new ways to push boundaries, translating brand and marketing objectives into clear visual communication. Specialising in digital you'll set the standard for web, display, email and social media design.
Aside from the salary of £35k, you'd have access to the wider list of benefits such as private healthcare, 25 days' holiday, excellent personal development plans, life insurance, up to 10% profit related bonus and a buzzing social calendar. The offices are in a beautiful riverside spot and the office dogs are great for team morale...
Be sure to send a folio over brimming with diverse and head turning work...
Digital Marketing Manager - B2B Technology StartUp
Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Hertfordshire
The company are a small but rapidly growing tech start-up in incubation phase. They were spun out from, and are backed by, their parent company who are a hugely successful and profitable tech scale up. The parent company were founded in 2011 are fast becoming the best dashboarding tool for Enterprise IT and DevOps. While delivering SCOM based dashboards, they parent company came across a number of opportunities in SCOM itself that it felt would be best delivered by a dedicated team - so this exciting startUp were born.
They were established early in 2019 to give Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (aka SCOM) some much needed love, filling core platform holes, extending its core capabilities and integrating it into other tools such as ServiceNow - the best of breed ITOM and ITSM platform on the market.
You will be the first Marketeer in a small but rapidly growing company. You will be responsible for establishing digital presence, overseeing events and all aspects of product marketing. Your work will be instrumental in the success of the business
- Producing eye-catching, engaging content such as infographics, videos, blogs and more
- Delivering beautifully designed and intelligently crafted emails
- Creating lead nurture automation in existing automation platform (ActiveCampaign)
- Helping capitalise on the many leads free downloads generate
- Setting up and owning Google AdWords to promote products
- SEO optimization
- Creating great posts to grow social media following and engagement
- Helping plan and manage events in the UK and around the world, with opportunities to attend too
- Using best-of-breed digital technologies like ActiveCampaign, Wordpress, Google Analytics, and more
The successful candidate will have:
- 3 years experience in digital marketing
- Experience in marketing software products
- A bachelors degree
- Take a hands on approach
- Pride in the work you do
- Passion for your role and field
- The drive to start something from scratch and the grit to stick with it when the journey is hard
What will you get in return?
- 25 days holiday Bank Holidays
- Top tier pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- 10% company bonus
- Core hours of 10am-4pm
- Some flexible / remote working offered
Looking for a brilliant marketing agency role outside of London?
This award winning experiential agency are looking to expand their team of 30 with a Senior Account Manager / Account Director. They're based in an attractive, easily accessable Berkshire location and boast an impressive client roster ranging from FMCG to consumer tech & entertainment.
This agency produce some highly creative and innovative activations and are recognized as one of the best in their field. This is a chance for an experienced SAM/AD to take contral of projects with a value of £100k and ensure the best ROI for your clients. You'll be supported by an account manager and two account executives.
Some key responsibilities will include;
- Take, interrogate and fully understand the client brief, ensuring you are in a position to convey the key points and objectives
- To project manage the full campaign delivery process. This includes proposal, budget, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- To own, manage and develop the client relationship day to day. Not only with your main contact but within the wider business.
- Proactively research and understand your client's business and show an understanding of their market and the pressures they are under. Highlighting this information to the wider team is necessary
What's in it for you?
Alongside the fantastic opportunities for career progression and the unique working environment you can expect:
- Competitive salary.
- 32 days holiday.
- Childcare voucher schemes
- Training and CPD programme
- Free food and drink
- Regular social events paid for by the business
If you like more information or to apply for the role please get in touch…