3 Berkshire Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Research Manager (Senior Research Executives will also be considered)
£26,000 - £35,000 DOE, Berkshire. Immediate start, remote onboarding.
Fantastic chance for someone with 3-10 years market research OR insights experience to join a market research agency right at the top of their game! The agency is nearing 50 staff and works with some of the world's largest tech-focused brands to provide engaging and actionable insights to their clients. The working environment is superb, and they have a very active social side with vibrant and open plan offices. Staff turnover is low, due to the work-life balance that they provide in an exciting and fast-paced environment.
What do they do?
They are an independent market research agency that delivers engaging & actionable insight to some of the world's largest technology brands. They have continued to see significant growth over the last 4 years and punch well above their weight whilst delivering bespoke research and expert client advice.
What they would like from you?
- Proven working knowledge of quantitative research methods from work experience in relevant business
- Track record of good client management/interactions
- Ability to analyse data and create a compelling story from it
- Proven ability to work as part of a team in a relevant company
- Strong experience working on multiple projects at different stages at the same time
- Capabilities in the following key areas; accuracy, attention to detail, team working, deadline management, workload management
What's in it for you?
You can expect to receive an excellent basic salary which is paying between £26,000 and £35,000, a contributory pension plan, a bonus scheme (paid quarterly), cool open-plan office with free parking, regular social events, paid for monthly lunches and more.
Finally, it's an opportunity to work for a company that truly promotes work-life balance and the opportunity to be a part of an exciting company that will push and support you to move forward in your career with the freedom to express yourself within the role.
If you would like to know more about this position, then please click on the link to apply OR reach of directly to Mark Darlington at Stonor Recruitment
SEO Account Manager
SEO Manager - Integrated Digital Agency - Berkshire / Remote working - £35,000
Over the past 18 months, this integrated digital services business has seen significant growth, expanding from a team of 4 to over 10. In addition to some long-standing clients, they have become a trusted partner of various marketing agencies, become their digital expert extension.
They are truly integrated across digital, offering design and build right through to ongoing management of the website marketing from content & SEO to paid media. Relationships often start with the design of the website, but as the relationship forged and the work is so strong, they very often become a multi-channel retained clients.
The role & personal attributes:
As an SEO Manager you will be responsible for planning & implementing client SEO strategies as well as helping manage the relationship. Despite being the agency SEO expert, you will have exposure to other channels and the desire to build a team.
Successful candidates will have a strong blend of the below attributes:
- Around 3 years previous SEO experience, with some experience on the agency side
- Strong understanding of website performance metrics
- Experience with CMS systems such as WordPress, Magento, Demandware and Joomla
- Backend SEO Elements Knowledge and implementation
- Good understanding of Local & Mobile Search Strategy
- Deep understanding of Integration of Digital Channels with SEO
- Up to date knowledge of historical and current SEO information and trends
- Familiarity with industry tools
- Google Analytics expertise
- Google Tag Manager experience
- Experience using SEM Rush
- Some understanding of PPC and Paid Social advertising
- Some understanding of Wordpress and React
- Content editing skills
What will you get in return?
In addition to the huge opportunity for overseeing a division within a successful and growing agency, you will get the below benefits:
- Very competitive salary
- Very flexible working arrangement after COVID. You can expect to work from home 3-4 days per week should you wish.
- A young, smart and dynamic team
- Lovely office in Berkshire to use at your leisure
Junior PR Executive
Berkshire / Reading
An excellent regional consumer PR agency is looking for a Junior PR executive to join them. Ideal role for anyone looking for their first permanent or long-term role in PR - great clients, social team and strong training and development prospects.
Established for over 20 years, this boutique regional agency is continuing to grow well and works with attractive clients in the Lifestyle, Retail and Food & Drink sector. They've won multiple awards for their campaigns and they are the go-to agency for many high profile, global names. Based out of new offices in an excellent location (with plenty of parking), the team are a social and likeminded bunch who enjoy a relaxed and team focused work environment with plenty of development and training opportunities.
This Junior executive position is an ideal role for any entry level professional looking to start their career in PR proper. You'll need to have a keen interest in Public Relations, excellent written communications skills, the confidence to speak with media and a great understanding of social media platforms. Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting account managers with the execution of Public relations and social media campaigns for a range of consumer clients.
- Assisting clients with social media community management.
- Contacting media to help promote stories and campaigns
The role offers the chance to work with some exciting global brands in the attractive Food, Drink, Health and Wellbeing sectors. You'll be joining and agency who have a strong track record for the development of staff and will get to support across a whole range of responsibilities. It's an ideal long-term role for any new PR professional who is looking to learn and grow in the industry - the team here are a lovely bunch too!