5 Berkshire Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Head of Content - Highly Successful B2B Tech Scale-up
Head of Content - B2B Technology Scale-Up
From humble beginnings in 2012, this company now employee over 60 people at their cutting edge, purpose-built offices. Their enterprise B2B software is loved by some of the world's leading companies and they are growing exponentially. They are an engineering-led company and an agile, innovative team, meaning the entire focus is on product excellence and delighting customers.
About the Role
They are looking for an experienced Head of Content to take full ownership of the content strategy output. This person will manage one full time content writer and will work alongside the lead generation, tech evangelist and web teams to ensure high quality content is produced at scale and is effectively presented across website and e-mail campaigns. While this role requires management skills (proof-reading and project management), you will also be required to write original copy individually.
- Take ownership of the end-to-end content production pipeline and messaging, including managing one full time content writer, project-manage internal subject matter experts and external sources.
- Review and maintain content calendar, ensuring timely delivery.
- Review and uphold tone of voice and messaging consistency across all properties.
- Write content pieces from scratch, including desk research, interviews all the way to 1st draft.
- Deliverables include web pages, sales enablement materials, case studies, blogposts, interviews, videos scripts, webinars and SEO keywords input to lead generation team.
- Review, edit and deliver high quality content quickly, including case studies, interviews & blogposts.
- Decide the most effective way of presenting content inventory, with inputs from the lead generation and web UX teams.
- At least 5 years in roles where writing or proof-reading technical copy was a big part of your job.
- High-output, high-quality technical content writer.
- Your work should require little or no review & edits before publishing.
- Excellent proof-reading skills in the tech industry, ideally in software.
What will you get in return?
- Great culture: We put culture first and believe in creating a great environment where people are happy to come to work every day.
- Stunning office: Picture yourself in a brand-new, state-of-the-art office
- Edge technology: Use the latest tools & practices in every area of the business to work fast and smart
- Gadgets galore: Fancy a sit-stand desk? Want to try out an Oculus Rift or Microsoft HoloLens? Look no further
- Smart colleagues: Be part of a great team, working with talented, like-minded peers
- Take a break: Eat some free snacks or a great coffee and relax with a game of table-football or ping-pong
- Social: From tech meetups to rollercoasters, from poker to board games, from Star Wars to cocktails, there's always tons going on.
- BENEFITS: 10% pension, Private Health, 25 days holiday, competitive Salaries.
PR Account Manager - Luxury Travel
Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxfordshire
Account Manager - Luxury Travel PR
An Award-Winning,Luxury Travel PR agency with an outstanding global client portfolio and a social, close-nit team is looking for an PR Account Manager with consumer experience...
For over ten years this award winning agency has been providing the highest quality bespoke campaigns for its enviable client base in luxury travel. Working with the highest quality resorts and hotel chains, the agency work with clients from central europe and the medditerainian all the way to the far east and beyond. Their expanding team are as welcoming and social as they are excellent at what they do. That being said, you can expect a realfamily feel at this agency, something that contriubtes a great deal to their extremely low staff turnover. It's an exctiing time for the agency at present and further growth of the business has meant they now have need of a another PR Account Manager...
As a PR Account Manager, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional public relations support to the agency's clients, supporting Account Directors on new business ventures and helping to develop junior colleagues. Travel PR experience is a bonus but it not a requirement, all the agency ask, is you have akeen interest in working with travel clients and you have consumer PR experience (agency side). Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for client servicing, planning and building long term relationships with clients.
- Execute and manage a full range of account work, ensuring that allocated tasks and projects are completed on time and addressing any barriers in a positive manner
- To act (on some accounts) as the key client contact building lasting relationships with clients
- To be able to put together meaningful PR plans with only minimal amends from senior team members
- Ensure that clients receive value for money, and that their business, as well as PR objectives drive all campaign work.
This is an ideal role for an experienced consumer PR professional looking for a welcoming agency who truly value their staff. The agency is highly respected, have an outstanding portfolio of clients and are enjoying an exciting time. International Travel to some exquisite locations is a part of the role as well as the opportunitiy to work alongside some highly experienced industry experts.
If you think you have the experience this agency would value please get in touch (in full confidence)
Berkshire / Oxfordshire
A Multi Award-Winning content marketing agency are looking for an intuitive, client focused Account Manager with experience in a B2B marketing environment. Remarkably low staff turnover, large retained clients and a collaborative, no politics environment on offer…
Passionate about their work and well respected in their sector, this berkshire agency has been delivering award-winning inbound B2B marketing campaigns for a decade. With a long-standing client base covering the UK, Scandinavia, Central Europe and the United States, their rates of retention are outstanding - something they're particularly proud of. Based out of brand-new, open and vibrant offices in a rural Berkshire location, they're a stone's through from the local train station and offer parking to employees. Their medium sized team enjoy a relaxed atmosphere with absolutely no politics and their staff turnover is the lowest in their sector. As a direct result of growth, the agency needs experienced Account Managers…
This is an important role for the business that will see the successful candidate working closely with the design and content teams to ensure the agency are delivering for their clients. The role will suit any client facing B2B marketing professional who's looking for a role where you won't be overly micromanaged and will have the freedom to take the initiative, identify opportunities and make a difference. Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the primary point of contact for a varied portfolio of clients.
- Developing inbound marketing strategies for clients with a focus on results
- Brief all departments and work collaboratively to ensure clients requirements are fulfilled
- Delivering outstanding client onboarding to build confidence and trust
- Identify opportunities for growth and providing recommendations to clients that will help drive growth.
What's in it for you?
Creative and Relaxed working environment - A no-politics environment where staff are trusted to make decisions and deliver work free of micromanagement.
Growing, profitable business - long-standing agency enjoying an exciting period of growth - plenty of opportunities to grow along with them.
Benefits and Perks - Generous holiday allowance, company pension, certified training and development, early finish Fridays, fully stocked fridge, progression opportunities, parking.
For a detailed specification and agency info please do get in touch.
PR Account Executive
Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxfordshire
A Top 150 PR Agency are looking for an Account Executive. This is the ideal opportunity for any junior PR professional with some industry experience to enter a growing agency who value their staff and offer them strong prospects.
This Oxfordshire based PR agency are the global leaders in providing communications services to their specialist client base. Based out of brilliantly furnished offices in a desireable Oxford location, the agency is recognised by PR week as being in the top 150 agencies in the UK. This agency only recruit at junior level as they believe in the ability of their staff to learn and rise within the organisation. That being said, this is an ideal role for someone looking to learn and progress their career in an award-winning communications business.
This is a vital role for the business that will see the successful candidate supporting account managers with content writing, emdia relations and client interaction. To be considered for this role you will need some expereince (6 months) in journalism, PR or communications and be confident in your ability to write strong long and short for content. Responsibilities inlude:
- Writing high quality copy and press releases
- Supporting the delivery of communications campaigns with proactivity and creativity
- Displaying a sound understanding of social and digital media when working on integrated campaigns
- Fostering strong client relationships.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and relevant news
What's in it for you?
As a steadily expanding, privately-owned company, the agency offers significant opportunities for long-term career development. A global client base also provides potential for international travel. This is an excellent opportunity for a prospective candidate to get a foothold in a highly-respected PR agency, develop their skills and rise through the ranks. There is an excellent package on offer here too, Including:
- New Business commission scheme (typically 9%)
- Childcare scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Funding for training and development
- Macbook for each employee
- Access to perkbox rewards
Commercial Director - Public Relations Agency
Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxfordshire
An award-winning Travel focused PR consultancy are looking to expand their senior management team with the addition of a commercial director. Ideal role for any senior PR professional looking to address work life balance while still working at the highest level…
For over fifteen years this award-winning agency has been providing the highest quality bespoke campaigns for its enviable client base in luxury travel. Working with the highest quality resorts and hotel chains, the agency works with clients from central Europe and the Mediterranean all the way to Central America and beyond. They have grown steadily since their founding and are now one of the top regional agencies in the UK. Their medium sized team are welcoming, social and passionate about their work. Anyone joining can expect a real family feel at this agency, something that contributes a great deal to their notably low staff turnover. It's an exciting time for the agency at present and further growth of the business has seen the need to expand the senior team.
As commercial director, the successful candidate will form an integral part of the agency's senior team and will have responsibility for developing and overseeing the execution of new business strategy. The ideal candidate will need to have extensive PR agency experience and a strong track record of delivering strong new business results. Responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing new business strategy, new business budget and ensuring that revenue targets are being hit.
- Proactively manage wider team through the new business process from pitch through to conclusion
- Working closely with Managing Director and senior team members to evolve and develop strategic new business initiatives that separate the agency from its competitors.
- Continue to play a role in leading and motivating the wider team to deliver great results
- Chance to join the senior team or a top regional agency (regularly out-performing London counterparts)
- Strong focus on work-life balance (Flexible working and work from home offered)
- Outstanding global client base in Luxury Travel sector
- Highly social team - exceptionally low staff turnover
- Strong prospects for growth alongside ambitious agency plans.