2 Berkshire Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Head of Copy
Head of Copy
Integrated Healthcare Marketing Agency
Berkshire - £65k/£75k
This is a fantstic opportunity for a Head of Copy with an abundance of healthcare, medical and pharmaceutical writing experience. After some excellent hires over the last 12 months, and growth during such a tricky time, it's testament to the quality of work these guys are doing.
Their work spans a host of therapy areas, meaning there's a lot of diverse work to get stuck into. Lots of digital apps and websites, sales aids and reports, concepts for ad campaigns - you name it! This is not just a creative/concept-orientated role; there will be plent of medical/scientific writing so the need for expertise and experience is paramount - coming from a background with some form of scientific degree being essential.
Naturally, this level of role has requirements that exceed the copywriting function...
- You will be managing a team of writers to extract the very best from them, whilst also aiding their development.
- Collaborating with the Creative Director and Account Management team to devise concepts and strategies that inspire clients across a variety of therapy areas.
- Spearheading the recruitment of additional writers for your team
This is an increidbly pivotal role to enable this agency to continue their upward curve.
They are big on culture, they're fast paced, and want to provide immense opportunity to everyone. They're a grown up agency with a good level of flexibility. There's 25 days' holiday upon arival, rising to 30 in time.
If you think you fit the bill, please do send over your CV and examples of your work.
Marketing Manager - B2B Tech - Berkshire - Up to £45k
We're working with a B2B Tech Companywho are based in Berkshire. This agency helps technology brands and scale-ups generate sustained revenue in an ever-changing world. By connecting clients to the market, then engaging hearts and minds through marketing and sales they deliver a highly valuable pipeline.
About the role:
We're looking for an experienced B2B Marketing Manager to help drive this agency's market engagement, demand generation and customer experience. You'll be joining a business that's already highly regarded - your role will be to help take the us to the next level as they become ever-more synonymous with delivering B2B technology revenue.
This position has plenty of autonomy, allowing you to really make a mark and grow with the business as more success follows.
- Campaign development and channel management across a range of media types and marketing requirements.
- Seeing things from a new angle to drive innovation and create new ways to generate engagement.
- Analysis of results, optimisation, and recommendations to ensure our activities get ever smarter.
- Experience of marketing a services business in the B2B space.
- A desire to always improve.
You'll also be able to demonstrate you're an exceptional project manager, with outstanding written and verbal communication skills capable of understanding and persuading our target market. An enthusiastic problem solver with an ability to deal with multiple priorities and build valuable relationships, you'll be decisive, naturally curious and adaptable.