3 Berkshire Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Head of Content - SaaS
Head of Content - B2B Technology Scale-Up
From humble beginnings in 2012, this company now employee over 60 people at their cutting edge, purpose-built offices. Their enterprise B2B software is loved by some of the world's leading companies and they are growing exponentially. They are an engineering-led company and an agile, innovative team, meaning the entire focus is on product excellence and delighting customers.
About the Role
They are looking for an experienced Head of Content to take full ownership of the content strategy output. This person will manage one full time content writer and will work alongside the lead generation, tech evangelist and web teams to ensure high quality content is produced at scale and is effectively presented across website and e-mail campaigns. While this role requires management skills (proof-reading and project management), you will also be required to write original copy individually.
- Take ownership of the end-to-end content production pipeline and messaging, including managing one full time content writer, project-manage internal subject matter experts and external sources.
- Review and maintain content calendar, ensuring timely delivery.
- Review and uphold tone of voice and messaging consistency across all properties.
- Write content pieces from scratch, including desk research, interviews all the way to 1st draft.
- Deliverables include web pages, sales enablement materials, case studies, blogposts, interviews, videos scripts, webinars and SEO keywords input to lead generation team.
- Review, edit and deliver high quality content quickly, including case studies, interviews & blogposts.
- Decide the most effective way of presenting content inventory, with inputs from the lead generation and web UX teams.
- At least 5 years in roles where writing or proof-reading technical copy was a big part of your job.
- High-output, high-quality technical content writer.
- Your work should require little or no review & edits before publishing.
- Excellent proof-reading skills in the tech industry, ideally in software.
What will you get in return?
- Great culture: We put culture first and believe in creating a great environment where people are happy to come to work every day.
- Stunning office: Picture yourself in a brand-new, state-of-the-art office
- Edge technology: Use the latest tools & practices in every area of the business to work fast and smart
- Gadgets galore: Fancy a sit-stand desk? Want to try out an Oculus Rift or Microsoft HoloLens? Look no further
- Smart colleagues: Be part of a great team, working with talented, like-minded peers
- Take a break: Eat some free snacks or a great coffee and relax with a game of table-football or ping-pong
- Social: From tech meetups to rollercoasters, from poker to board games, from Star Wars to cocktails, there's always tons going on.
- BENEFITS: 10% pension, Private Health, 25 days holiday, competitive Salaries.
Full Stack Web Developer (C# / ASP.NET / MVC)
Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxfordshire
Full Stack Web Developer - C# / ASP.NET / MVC - £50,000
This agency are a well-established website design and development agency based in Oxfordshire / Buckinghamshire in a lovely refurbished country office.
They have been around for over 20 years and have built up a wide and varied set of clients from large blue chips right the way down to smaller, local SMEs. They mostly operate at the more technical end of website development with core expertise being the build of bespoke, responsive business driven web applications. These range from beautifully presented brochure sites right the way through to eCommerce sites, complex online calculators, learning platforms, and business management and MI portals.
To complement web design and development services they also operate and manage their own highly robust hosting infrastructure for the secure hosting of all our web applications.
The Role & YOU:
All new developments use the Umbraco Content Management solution, so experience of this will be a significant benefit, as will any previous employment gained specifically within a Web Agency role.
The teamwork in both agile and waterfall methodologies depending on the client and the project's requirements, using Daily Stand Up's and Jira based Project Management.
- Mixture of new projects and developments and maintenance of existing web applications
- Collaborate with development and business teams to ensure efficient delivery of projects within deadlines
- Plan and forecast delivery milestones of project work
- Support less experienced members of the development team
- ASP.NET / MVC with C#
- HTML / CSS
- Sass / Less
- jQuery AJAX JSON
- MS SQL Server
- Umbraco CMS
- JIRA / Confluence
- SVN / Git Source Code Control
- Agile Working
- OWASP Top 20
- A team player, but also able to work effectively from home as needs be
- Ideally 2 years Agency experience
- Good front-end development and a good eye for realising design
- Experience of working to deadlines and ability to prioritise workload
- They offer Industry competitive salaries, a generous Christmas bonus pot, and an above statutory workplace pension scheme, along with an understanding for the need for flexible working.
PR Account Manager
Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxfordshire
A UK top 150 communications agency is looking for an experienced PR Account Manager. Industry leading agency with innovative global clients and a stellar benefits package.
This Oxfordshire based PR agency are the global leaders in providing communications services to their specialist global client base. Based out of vibrant modern offices in a desirable Oxfordshire location, the agency is recognised by industry body PR week as being in the top 150 agencies in the UK and one of the top 10 outside of London. The balanced and diverse team here are a close-nit, welcoming and social bunch who all contribute to a very attractive and encouraging workplace atmosphere. The agency is hugely committed to staff development and as such, they very rarely recruit at senior levels - preferring to promote from within instead. Impressive growth of existing business has meant the agency are now expanding once again.
This is vital role for the business that will suit any agency PR professional at Senior Executive Account Manager level who has experience working on B2B or Corporate communications campaigns. The successful candidate will work on fully integrated campaigns for global clients and will need exceptional written communication skills. Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and nurture close working relationships with client contacts built on trust.
- Contribute to strategy creation and drive forward the implementation of communications programmes.
- Manage and mentor junior staff members
- Proactively build relationships with journalists and industry influencers, leveraging these relationships to the benefit of clients
- Provide communications counsel to clients, steering the direction of their PR activity and fulfilling the role of 'critical friend'
What's in it for you?
As a steadily expanding, privately-owned company, the agency offers significant opportunities for long-term career development. A global client base also provides potential for international travel. This is an excellent opportunity for a prospective candidate to get a foothold in a highly-respected PR agency, develop their skills advance to manager level. There is an excellent package on offer here too, Including:
- New Business commission scheme (typically 9%)
- Funded Training and Development programme
- Childcare scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Macbook for each employee
- Access to perkbox rewards
- Pension contribution