2 Berkshire Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
PR Account Manager
An excellent regional PR agency is looking for a PR Account Manager to work on comms and social media campaigns for clients in Food, Drink, Lifestyle and Retail. Stable, well established agency, social team, and some exciting clients on offer…
Established for over 20 years, this boutique regional agency is continuing to grow well and works with attractive clients in the Lifestyle, Retail and Food & Drink sector. They've won multiple awards for their campaigns and they are the go-to agency for many high profile, global names. Based out of new offices in an excellent location (with plenty of parking), the team are a social and likeminded bunch who enjoy a relaxed and team focused work environment (staff turnover is very low!).
As a PR Account Manager, you'll act as the main point of contact for clients and be responsible for the delivery of communications, media relations and social media campaigns. You'll help manage junior team members and build strong relationships with clients built on trust and a consultative approach. The ideal candidate will:
- Need expereince working on consumer-focused PR campaigns (either in agency or in-house)
- Need to be a strong media relations professional with expereince gaining valuable coverage.
- Be a strong writer, able to create compelling stories to promote clients' brand/products
- Need the confidence to work closely with clients, offering advice, feedback and ideas.
- Need to be passionate about mentoring and managing junior staff to help them achieve strong results.
The role offers the chance to work with some exciting global brands in the attractive Food, Drink, Health and Wellbeing sectors. You'll get to work on varied campaigns encompassing social media, traditional PR, media relations, creative launches and more. The agency is exceptionally well-run, steadily growing (even in uncertain times) and can offer anyone joining strong prospects for advancement moving forward.
Please apply for a detailed job description and further info.
SEO Account Manager
SEO Manager - Integrated Digital Agency - Berkshire / Remote working - £35,000
Over the past 18 months, this integrated digital services business has seen significant growth, expanding from a team of 4 to over 10. In addition to some long-standing clients, they have become a trusted partner of various marketing agencies, become their digital expert extension.
They are truly integrated across digital, offering design and build right through to ongoing management of the website marketing from content & SEO to paid media. Relationships often start with the design of the website, but as the relationship forged and the work is so strong, they very often become a multi-channel retained clients.
The role & personal attributes:
As an SEO Manager you will be responsible for planning & implementing client SEO strategies as well as helping manage the relationship. Despite being the agency SEO expert, you will have exposure to other channels and the desire to build a team.
Successful candidates will have a strong blend of the below attributes:
- Around 3 years previous SEO experience, with some experience on the agency side
- Strong understanding of website performance metrics
- Experience with CMS systems such as WordPress, Magento, Demandware and Joomla
- Backend SEO Elements Knowledge and implementation
- Good understanding of Local & Mobile Search Strategy
- Deep understanding of Integration of Digital Channels with SEO
- Up to date knowledge of historical and current SEO information and trends
- Familiarity with industry tools
- Google Analytics expertise
- Google Tag Manager experience
- Experience using SEM Rush
- Some understanding of PPC and Paid Social advertising
- Some understanding of Wordpress and React
- Content editing skills
What will you get in return?
In addition to the huge opportunity for overseeing a division within a successful and growing agency, you will get the below benefits:
- Very competitive salary
- Very flexible working arrangement after COVID. You can expect to work from home 3-4 days per week should you wish.
- A young, smart and dynamic team
- Lovely office in Berkshire to use at your leisure