1 Job Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Sales Development Representative
The UK's leading customer experience management platform that are looking to add a couple of SDRs to their ever-growing team in Birmingham.
Over 300 leading brands use their state-of-the-art platform to manage their interactions online.
The role will be to generate new business and opportunities, working closely with the Marketing team to achieve the ambitious, but achievable, new business targets.
The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter with the ability to identify influencers and key decision-makers within accounts.
They are offering a basic salary of £25-28k £12-16k OTE uncapped (depending on experience).
- Creating new business opportunities
- Work closely with the internal Sales and Marketing teams
- Hit and exceed weekly KPIs and Sales Metrics
- Contact prospective businesses via phone, email and other forms of communication
- At least 6 months of sales experience in an office environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Results-driven and positive mindset with a passion to grow your career
What's in it for you?
- Great company culture, who cares about your progression
- 25 days holiday
- Competitive Salary the opportunity to earn an annual bonus
- Training and development for each member of the team
- Fantastic redone office
- Remote working and flexitime options