1 Boston Job Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Marketing Lead / Chief Marketing Officer - $200,000 - $300,000 - Boston, US - MedTech Start-Up
Exciting start up with significant funding is looking for a Marketing Lead to help promote their ground breaking product in the US and Canada.
PLEASE NOTE: This role is based in Boston, US.
This well backed start-up has created a revolutionary medical device that helps improve sleep apnoea and primary snoring. The product combines the best non-invasive medicine with a world class, connected consumer experience that will revolutionise how the condition is treated for millions.
As a member of the Senior Leadership Team, the Marketing Lead will be key to refining strategy, crafting a power brand and driving execution across prescription and OTC markets.
• Build a high-performance team and reinforce the SMT culture
• Develop the HCP and patient channel strategies, traditional and digital
• Craft surround sound marketing strategies to in/directly drive sales
• Cement a marketing culture focused on the customer (patient & physician), datadriven measured on commercial outcomes
• Together with leadership, evolve the global commercial launch sequence, set country plans and build organizational capabilities to scale
• Be a strong contributor (roll up the sleeves)
• Deliver excellence in product and market launches, from planning thru execution
• HCP and DTC channel development and promotion execution
• Manage network of key external specialty functions
• Analyse and help evolve current pricing, channels and go-to market plans
• Gather and incorporate Voice of Customer, including voice of sales
• Track and communicate leading and lagging performance indicators, ie. revenue forecasts, ASP analysis, customer behaviour assessments…
• Create and reinforce functional and process excellence to enable scalability
• Lead sales training, incorporating clinical and other functions
• Provide marketing support to sales channel partners, e.g. distributors, durable medical equipment providers, and others
• Identify, create and lead execution of regional marketing & promotion events: webinars, social media, Peer-2-Peer meetings, congresses and other professional education activities etc
What’s in it for you?
It is hard to overstate what an incredible opportunity this is for an experienced healthcare marketer. You’ll be joining an established, well funded company with a product that is proven to be the best available. The brand that is just at a tipping point and you’ll have the opportunity to earn shares. This role offers lots of autonomy and the chance to build your own marketing team.
If you’d like to find out more, please contact email@example.com.