2 Gloucestershire Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Customer Success Manager
SENIOR CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER
£28-35K - Remote OR 2 days in office
Here is a great opportunity to join a fun, flexible marketing communications agency. They are specialists in developing and running REWARD and RECOGNITION programmes, EVENTS and INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS for a range of Blue Chip clients. - Basically, big businesses trust them to help motivate and retain their staff.
Due to continued growth and some great new business wins, a vacancy has arisen for an experienced, enthusiastic Account Manager OR Customer Success Manager to join them.
This person would be joining a team of engagement and loyalty specialists and need to have a real passion for customer relationships, nurturing them, delivering results, and adding value to clients. You will also have to be able break down data and make actionable recommendations to help drive their client programmes forward.
The agency is an agile environment would also be working closely with colleagues across sales & marketing, comms, and development teams.
The role will include:
- Own and be accountable for the overall customer relationships.
- Prepare and lead quarterly reviews for customers to demonstrate programme value, key statistics and suggested next quarter activity/focus.
- Work closely with the technical teams to deliver the solutions; managing overall delivery timelines, change requests, risk assessments, and communication.
- Help customers maximise the value of their programme with excellent knowledge of the programme and platform.
You will need to be a proactive individual with great time management skills, self-motivated and able to build strong relationships.
Skills & experience required:
- Passionate and motivated to meet and exceed both personal and professional targets.
- Strong communication and listening skills.
- Minimum 5 years agency background
- Experience working in a SaaS based business desirable but not essential.
- Analytical skills - being able to read, analyse and understand data.
- Multi-task across multiple projects
- An honest and transparent approach to work and others
- Digital project management experience desirable but not essential
You can expect to be well rewarded with an industry leading salary and benefits package. More importantly you'll be joining a fun, friendly working environment with a team of people that are passionate about what they do and win awards for their efforts.
London / Gloucestershire
Traffic Manager | Strategic Design Consultancy
Gloucestershire & London
NP774 | £40k - £50k
These guys do things a bit differently, but my word it's exciting…
Traditionally they're a strategy house; a consultancy, a tight-knit bunch of incredibly intellectual individuals who have fine tuned their ability to drill down into a client's core business values.
Their team of 20 is made up of a couple of creatives, strategists, account handlers and writers. At present, they use Toggl as a booking system, but with nobody calling the shots the client services team are bartering over the time of the in-demand writers, strategists, and designers.
After being recently acquired their workload and pipeline has significantly increased. Coupled with the fact they envisage growing from 20 to 40 people over the next 18 months, the need for an experienced Traffic Manager is crucial.
This Traffic Manager will have the gravitas to be able to control their workflow, coordinate the requests for work that are coming in and marrying them up with the resource not only within the ranks, but with external freelancers. In time, they'd also be looking for this Traffic Manager to team up and liaise with their parent company's Traffic Managers on bigger projects, where multiple specialist teams would be working together.
HQ is in Gloucestershire, you could be fully remote, although it would be handy if you were somewhere near there or London. You'd have access to their London parent company's offices should you need them.
Aside from the salary bracket of between £40k - £50k, there are other benefits such as:
- 25 days' holiday ( 3 with long service)
- Death in service
- Income protection
- 5% bonus (which has been paid for the last 5 years)
If you're ready for that next challenge in your career, send over a CV highlighting your stkills for the role.