1 Newbury Job Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
New Business Manager
Fantastic chance for a driven and enthusiastic New Business Manager to join a market research agency right at the top of their game!
The agency is nearing the 50 headcount and works with some of the world's largest tech-focused brands to provide engaging and actionable insights to their clients. The working environment is superb, and they have a very active social side with vibrant and open-plan offices. Staff turnover is low, due to the work-life balance that they provide in an exciting and fast-paced environment.
What do they do?
They are an independent market research agency that delivers engaging & actionable insight to some of the world's largest technology brands. They have continued to see significant growth over the last 4 years and punch well above their weight whilst delivering bespoke research and expert client advice. They have an excellent reputation within the industry with plenty of inbound sales
What they would like from you.
- You will need experience in sales and account management within the market research sector and have an affinity for the B2B technology sector.
- You will be passionate about developing new business opportunities and be driven in achieving financial targets and other goals
- Strong knowledge of market research methods, terminology and practices.
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- An ability to collaborate constructively with others on developing accounts, opportunities, marketing campaigns and new products
- Able to prioritise effectively
- Driven to achieve financial targets and wider engagement goals
What's in it for you?
You can expect to receive an excellent basic salary, a competitive quarterly 30% bonus, cool open-plan office with free parking, regular social events, paid for monthly lunches.
Finally, it's an opportunity to work for a company that truly promotes work-life balance and the opportunity to be a part of an exciting company that will push and support you to move forward in your career with the freedom to express yourself within the role.