3 Surrey Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Private Client Associate - Surrey
Our client are a leading Legal 100 firm with an excellent reputation for their stellar Private Client practice who frequently lead on high-profile, and high-value, matters including complex estate administration; offshore trusts; tax concerns and wills and probate issues. Due to growth, an opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Private Client Associate to join their Surrey team and play an integral role in the future development of the practice.
You will ideally have a minimum of 1-5 years experience and have trained with a highly regarded city, regional or national firm with excellent academics. This is a genuine opportunity to progress your career with a top-tier practice and work with leaders in the field. Whether the end client require advice on legal and tax structuring for business and investments, family and business governance, tax and estate planning, or, help with a vulnerable person, the firm deliver tailored solutions to meet a specific need
A significant volume of the work is for HNWI so any previous experience advising related clients would be an advantage. You can expect to advise a number of family offices and international families as to their ongoing affairs and international trust structures, including private trust company structures.
You can also expect to work closely with a number of business families advising on existing structures set up for the management and governance of the family business, its interaction with family trusts and associated estate planning measures.
An excellent financial package is on offer career progression.
Banking & Finance Associate - 2 PQE , Surrey
We are actively assisting a leading law firm who are looking for an ambitious Banking & Finance Associate to join their growing banking team based in Surrey. This firm are recognised for their meticulous approach advising on all facets of corporate lending, acquisition finance, asset finance, real estate finance (both investment and development), project finance and invoice discounting both on a bilateral and a syndicatable basis. The firm work closely with some of the UK's major banks and financial institutions, and have approved panel status with many of them.
Ideal experience includes: leveraged finance; real estate finance and invoice discounting but any general corporate finance exposure would also be an asset. You will be confident drafting facility documentation on the LMA or bank standard form, and be able to draft and negotiate bespoke intercreditor or priority documentation and be well versed in the different types of security documentation.
You should have strong project management skills as a number of our transactions involve liaising with firms in other jurisdictions or pulling together different disciplines within the firm. The successful candidate will have a strong track record of supervising and supporting junior members of the team, as this will form a significant part of this role.
In return, you will be working with Chambers-rated Banking Partners on high-value and high-profile banking transactions for UK and International clients spanning a diverse range of exciting sectors from media, technology, retail to aviation.
You can expect early client contact and career progression prospects are excellent for the right person. The firm can offer an attractive work-life balance and high quality work with the potential for early client contact.
A generous financial package is on offer pension benefits bonus career progression
Marketing Automation Manager - B2B Technology Marketing
London / Surrey
Are you a marketing automation expert looking for a move into a leading global agency? Do you want to work on projects for one of the world's most recognisable brands? This is an amazing opportunity for a Marketing Automation Manager to join a rapidly growing Marketing team in Weybridge or our London offices.
A very well renowned global B2B agency, based in leafy Surrey along with a London office, Singapore office and New York office, are looking for someone to build upon, shape and own the marketing automation function. This agency consistently produces phenomenal results for both the world's leading technology companies and rapidly growing tech SMEs alike. They are approaching a 100 headcount globally and continue to grow year on year.
- As a marketing automation expert, you will be responsible for deploying B2B marketing automation campaigns for key client accounts.
- You will work with the team to develop and execute automation strategies, as well as taking ownership on large scale projects.
- You will be the day-to-day project manager and technical support for setting up of nurture journeys within the marketing automation platforms, with key understanding of triggers, wait steps etc.
- You will build campaign assets such as emails, landing pages and registration portals, and working closely with the client and project leads to provide input on email marketing strategy.
- Using your analytical mindset, you will produce campaign reports and documentation and present to both internal and external client stakeholders.
Key attributes that will make a candidate suitable:
- Your experience with automation platforms (ideally Marketo and Eloqua) will allow you to build and optimise key automated marketing campaigns.
- Your analytics experience will allow you to effectively analyse and report on campaign statistics and produce reports for stakeholders.
- Your technical understanding will allow you to quickly adapt to new systems as the department continues to grow.
- Your strong communications skills will enable you to effectively present to key stakeholders at all levels within the business.
- Your ambitious nature will encourage you to keep up to speed on changes and new modules within the different marketing automation platforms, and in-turn help deliver additional value and expertise to clients.