Browse Ben Race latest jobs
Real Estate Disputes - Partner, Oxford
The modern office is ideally situated for commuting by train and this firm are recognised for their collegiate culture and transparent career progression framework which attracts individuals from other respected firms in the region.
This is a senior leadership opportunity and the role may include aspects of the below responsibilities:
- Act as a senior lawyer for the client's or practice area's most challenging matters.
- Manage a client review process & introduce changes based on client feedback. Focus on the client's success and future growth.
- Set up and take a key role in client &/or referrer events across the business. Build business on the back of referrals and excellent service delivery.
- Run client/referrer development plans, with goals for growing clients/referrers through a range of added value activities, service extension & cross referrals.
- Expand own area of business by broadening area of expertise into new client sectors/markets and/or achieving greater market share.
- Input into the wider Real Estate Department BD plans and take responsibility for leading the promotion of the Oxford Property Disputes practice area
- Grow as a leader of the firm by making strategic contributions to the department & creating positive working relationships with others across the firm. Quickly build a strong network to enable effective leverage.
- Lead & manage performance and development of self and others to drive excellent results.
- Align personal contribution & activities with wider business objectives & the success of the firm.
- Understand changes in the legal sector, identifying the impact on the business & defining strategies to ensure the department & firm keep up to date
Private Client Solicitor - Oxfordshire
You will ideally have a minimum of 6 months experience (1 x private client seat) and have trained with a highly regarded city, regional or national firm with excellent academics. This is a genuine opportunity to progress your career with a top-tier practice and work with leaders in the field. Whether the end client require advice on legal and tax structuring for business and investments, family and business governance, tax and estate planning, or, help with a vulnerable person, the firm deliver tailored solutions to meet a specific need
A significant volume of the work is for HNWI so any previous experience advising related clients would be an advantage. You can expect to advise a number of family offices and international families as to their ongoing affairs and international trust structures, including private trust company structures.
You can also expect to work closely with a number of business families advising on existing structures set up for the management and governance of the family business, its interaction with family trusts and associated estate planning measures.
An excellent financial package is on offer career progression.