2 B2B Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
London / Buckinghamshire
Marketing Manager - b2b enterprise software business - London - £55,000 plus extensive benefits
This business are absolutely killing it. They have grown by 145 people in the past 18 months alone and are only just getting started.
They have offices all over the world and provide enterprise software to clients in the construction industry. Their solutions help transform commercial performance for their clients who can be in area of the construction industry.
They have a suite of products including, facial recognition and fingerprint technology, procurement tools to aid the supply chain process, software that helps create drainage or traffic solutions and cost planning programs to assist with bids and tenders.
It will be your job to set and implement the strategy for your product. You will create exciting and compelling campaigns that effectively inform and engage construction industry professionals across the UK driving brand awareness with them.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Defining the marketing strategy and customer engagement model for your Sales Unit
- Identifying and segmenting target audiences
- Development of sales enablement content
They would love you to have...
- B2B marketing experience working in a high-profile, fast-paced, results-oriented enterprise software business at either a solution or product level.
- Excellent business understanding with the ability to analyse market potential, assess competitive strengths/weakness, develop a segmentation and account strategy, and build an actionable, measurable plan.
- Hands-on experience developing web and email content, blog and social media posts.
- Experience of using a breadth of marketing channels to drive and accelerate pipeline growth, build brand awareness and improve customer experience/retention.
- The ability to analyse the buyer journey and determine different strategies to target prospects and customers throughout their buying process.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in the use of CRM to drive customer insight, manage data, identify segment opportunities, manage sales and marketing performance and adherence to process.
- Advanced skills in Mac OS and MS Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
It would be amazing if you had...
- Knowledge of the UK construction industry
What's in it for you?
This company really know how to look after their staff and on top of what is a very competitive salary, they also offer...
- Financial wellbeing
- Flexible retirement plan (Pension)
- Life assurance
- Income protection insurance
- Discounts on technology
- Tax efficient benefits
- Laptop and Phone
- Wellbeing programme
- Fitness club
- Employee Assistance programme
- Private medical insurance
- Healthcare cash plan
- Free Fruit and Healthy Drinks
- Optical care
- Onsite health services
- Online wellbeing centre
- Cycle scheme
- Volunteering days
- 25 Holiday days
- Enhanced Paternity
- Buy extra holiday
- Retail discounts
- Study support
- Parental leave
- Enhanced maternity
- Flexible working
Please apply ASAP to be considered for this role.
PR Account Manager
Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxfordshire
A UK top 150 communications agency is looking for an experienced PR Account Manager. Industry leading agency with innovative global clients and a stellar benefits package.
This Oxfordshire based PR agency are the global leaders in providing communications services to their specialist global client base. Based out of vibrant modern offices in a desirable Oxfordshire location, the agency is recognised by industry body PR week as being in the top 150 agencies in the UK and one of the top 10 outside of London. The balanced and diverse team here are a close-nit, welcoming and social bunch who all contribute to a very attractive and encouraging workplace atmosphere. The agency is hugely committed to staff development and as such, they very rarely recruit at senior levels - preferring to promote from within instead. Impressive growth of existing business has meant the agency are now expanding once again.
This is vital role for the business that will suit any agency PR professional at Senior Executive Account Manager level who has experience working on B2B or Corporate communications campaigns. The successful candidate will work on fully integrated campaigns for global clients and will need exceptional written communication skills. Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and nurture close working relationships with client contacts built on trust.
- Contribute to strategy creation and drive forward the implementation of communications programmes.
- Manage and mentor junior staff members
- Proactively build relationships with journalists and industry influencers, leveraging these relationships to the benefit of clients
- Provide communications counsel to clients, steering the direction of their PR activity and fulfilling the role of 'critical friend'
What's in it for you?
As a steadily expanding, privately-owned company, the agency offers significant opportunities for long-term career development. A global client base also provides potential for international travel. This is an excellent opportunity for a prospective candidate to get a foothold in a highly-respected PR agency, develop their skills advance to manager level. There is an excellent package on offer here too, Including:
- New Business commission scheme (typically 9%)
- Funded Training and Development programme
- Childcare scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Macbook for each employee
- Access to perkbox rewards
- Pension contribution