3 SEO Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Buckinghamshire / Oxfordshire
An Award-Winning, Fully integrated PR agency with a stellar luxury travel client base is looking for an experienced SEO manager or strategist.
For over ten years this award-winning agency has been providing the highest quality bespoke campaigns for its enviable client base in luxury travel. Working with the highest quality resorts and hotel chains, the agency work with clients from central Europe and the Med all the way to the far east and beyond. Their team are as welcoming and social as they are excellent at what they do. You can expect a real family feel at this agency, something that contributes a great deal to their extremely low staff turnover. It's an exciting time for the agency at present - having dealt well with recent upheaval, they are now looking to grow their digital offering to clients and making a number of hires, including an experienced SEO manager…
The agency is continuing to expand its digital marketing offering, and this is an important role for the business when it comes to achieving this objective. This is an ideal role for an expereinced SEO Manager or strategist who's interested in working alongside a PR team in a fully integrated environment. Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a trusted search marketing expert for a host of luxury travel clients
- Working with wider team to develop content that generates natural backlinks
- Use of Google analytics, Search console and data Studio (Semrush and/or BuzzSumo expereince is a bonus)
- Produce meaningful performance reports for clients
- Contribute to the agencies content strategy and new business outreach.
This is an ideal role for an experienced SEO professional who's looking to work in a stable, fully integrated agency focusing on the travel sector. The agency is well respected, has an outstanding portfolio of clients and offers good work life balance (3 or 4 days a week work from home). The agency fully intends to grow its digital offering much further and as such the role offers strong scope for growth and team leadership opportunities…
Digital Media Owner (Gaming)
Set up by a prominent Paid Media specialist within the gaming sector, this scale up media business are growing fast. They attract high traffic volumes to their owned content rich websites and drive leads within gaming. They are now up to a team of 15 people and are looking for an SEO manager to join the Content / SEO team of 5 people. They offer a nice balance of office & remote working after Covid and have a very close knit, friendly and collaborative team.
As an SEO Manager, you will live and breathe the strategies and execution that surround organic acquisitions. You will like the idea of joining a growing scale up media business of 15 people and will enjoy working cloely with outgoing and intelligent people.
Key skills & Responsibilities required:
- High level WordPress skills
- Ability to manage external development agencies and keep them on their toes
- You will create engaging content, manage writers and keep dashboards updated
- Management of a copywriter
- Creating accurate monthly / weekly reports with detailed analysis and recommendations
- Keep closely aligned with the latest industry trends
- Google Analytics
- SEO Tools such as SEMrush & Majestic SEO
People who like the idea of learning lots very quickly in a faster paced start-up environments would do very well here. If you have a strong blend of the listed experience below, I urge you to apply and find out more!
- Methodical approach to optimisation via SEO best practices
- Familiarity with keywords research tools
- Strong knowledge of link building
- Good written English and communication skills
- Work well in a team environment
- Knowledge or experience in digital channels
- Interest or experience in the online gaming/gambling industry (NOT ESSENTIAL)
- Google Analytics Certification
What will you get in return?
- The opportunity to acquire lots of skills and grow your role over time beyond its initial scope
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Brand new Laptop.
- Great work location in Highbury & Islington with kitchen & free drinks
- Fun, young, vibrant culture!
SEO Account Manager
SEO Manager - Integrated Digital Agency - Berkshire / Remote working - £35,000
Over the past 18 months, this integrated digital services business has seen significant growth, expanding from a team of 4 to over 10. In addition to some long-standing clients, they have become a trusted partner of various marketing agencies, become their digital expert extension.
They are truly integrated across digital, offering design and build right through to ongoing management of the website marketing from content & SEO to paid media. Relationships often start with the design of the website, but as the relationship forged and the work is so strong, they very often become a multi-channel retained clients.
The role & personal attributes:
As an SEO Manager you will be responsible for planning & implementing client SEO strategies as well as helping manage the relationship. Despite being the agency SEO expert, you will have exposure to other channels and the desire to build a team.
Successful candidates will have a strong blend of the below attributes:
- Around 3 years previous SEO experience, with some experience on the agency side
- Strong understanding of website performance metrics
- Experience with CMS systems such as WordPress, Magento, Demandware and Joomla
- Backend SEO Elements Knowledge and implementation
- Good understanding of Local & Mobile Search Strategy
- Deep understanding of Integration of Digital Channels with SEO
- Up to date knowledge of historical and current SEO information and trends
- Familiarity with industry tools
- Google Analytics expertise
- Google Tag Manager experience
- Experience using SEM Rush
- Some understanding of PPC and Paid Social advertising
- Some understanding of Wordpress and React
- Content editing skills
What will you get in return?
In addition to the huge opportunity for overseeing a division within a successful and growing agency, you will get the below benefits:
- Very competitive salary
- Very flexible working arrangement after COVID. You can expect to work from home 3-4 days per week should you wish.
- A young, smart and dynamic team
- Lovely office in Berkshire to use at your leisure