2 Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Hubspot Success Manager
Customer Success Manager - £50,000
Who's the company?
We're recruiting for one of the UK's leading inbound marketing agencies. A HubSpot Elite partner specialising in the technology sector, they help businesses across the globe extract every last drop of value from their websites.
With over a decade's worth of inbound marketing expertise, combining award-winning web design and carefully crafted, SEO-compliant copy, there are few agencies that can compete.
Built around an inclusive culture that nurtures creativity and individuality, they strive to help their employees reach their full potential.
What's this role all about?
You will be the "go to" HubSpot person in the business.
The agency has identified the need for a HubSpot expert to join the expanding team. You will be the lead point of contact in onboarding clients onto new HubSpot portals, you will help train new users both remotely and in person. To ensure they get the best possible start, you will take hands-on ownership of the technical aspects of configuring, operating, integrating, and optimising HubSpot's marketing, CMS and sales tools for their clients. This role is the face of HubSpot within the client services team, taking the lead on launching new HubSpot features to clients, and internally before they reach the wider market.
You will have a keen eye for opportunities within the relationships you build with clients, and be able to make a smooth handover into account management as needed. You will also be excited to support the marketing team in communicating about the latest offerings in the HubSpot toolkit.
So basically, if you love using HubSpot and want to show others how well it can work, this is for you!
* Onboard clients that are new to HubSpot
* Provide high quality support and training to clients and their teams
* Champion HubSpot's features and suite to clients and internally
* Manage data migrations into HubSpot from other marketing automation and CRM tools
* Configure and optimise HubSpot portals
* Work with in-house and client team members to create marketing workflows and processes
Aside from a love of Hubspot, what do you need?
* Ideally some form of HubSpot certification
* Ability to handle clients directly
* Problem solving skills with an analytical mindset
* Excellent organisation
* Teamworking skills
* A passion for B2B marketing and marketing technology
* Ability to use excel to manage and manipulate data
* Able to communicate technical information in terms that are easy to understand
What's in it for you?
- A friendly, collaborative working environment where your ideas will count!
- The chance to be involved in a rapidly growing business
- An opportunity to work with international b2b brands
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Training opportunities and a focus on continual professional development
- Medical insurance (including optical and dental)
- Flexible working hours and finish-early on Fridays (4:30pm)
- Pay-day pizza once a month
- Pre-tax contributions to your pension
- A busy social schedule with regular company funded events (optional!)
Please apply for more info
Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager - Creative Commercial Property - Berkshire / Flex Working
£45,000 4 days in the office, 1 from home
This company purchase buildings with natural character and create working environments that are widely recognised as being hotbeds for creativity and growth. The company now has a UK portfolio valued at around £100m, comprising 13 sites across the UK including Bristol, London and Birmingham, filled with 400 diverse businesses, with more sites in the pipeline too. The goal is to maintain growth levels by acquiring more projects, managing them as effectively as possible and delivering operational excellence as a team from top to bottom. It is the company values and ways of behaving which make this achievable; respect for each other, contributing to the bigger picture as a team, having a voice and the courage to use it, and experimenting and giving different ways of doing things a go.
A core business challenge is adapting to the post-covid world. This may be their tenants using less seats due to some remote working, so a more effective digital acquisition strategy is critical to adapt to the changes in the marketplace, targeting small or medium sized businesses.
This is an all-encompassing digital marketing role that has a key responsibility for generating leads of enquiries for new tenants into the various properties. You will be responsible for the performance of the main company website and the various property pages too. You will have the ability to assess the performance of existing agencies across paid media spend and help refine it, with the ability to put an in-housing roadmap in place. You will also have responsibility for the social media channels and planning new cross channel strategies to target their key demographic of customer, small to medium creative businesses / startups.
- Assess the performance of existing digital agency suppliers, identify any inefficiencies, and build a more effective digital strategy.
- Comprehensive understanding of social media marketing, ideally in B2B including LinkedIn
- Understanding of SEO in order to best promote the various sites.
- Unfazed by becoming the sole marketer in digital within the business with future aim of scaling an in-house team, through strong performance.
- Savvy with website analytics and how to drive actionable insights.
- Ability to tailor digital marketing tactics that target the key audience - Small to medium creative businesses & Startups.
- Able to work closely with the content / design specialist to align with strategy.
If you are excited by the prospect of joining a lean yet high value business to re-shape and drive the digital marketing strategy forward, this could be great option for you.
- Experienced in B2B marketing
- Property experience is desirable but not essential
- 3 years in strategic cross channel digital marketing
- Experience managing external agencies and bringing activity in house.
What will you get in return?
- Competitive salary
- Some flexible working post-Covid
- 10% annual discretionary bonus
- 24 days holiday