Browse Charlie Griffiths latest jobs
Retail Ops Manager
Retailer Operations Manager - Buckinghamshire - £45,000 plus car
We have worked with this marketing agency for over ten years in which time they have grown to over 100 employees. They are a friendly, fun team based in an easily accesible location on the Bucks/Berkshire border. This role will support the automotive team and reports to the Head of Retail Strategy.
This is a very important position in the agency. You will effectively act as the go between for the automotive marketing team / studio and the client (a large automotive dealer network). You will help ensure that they consistently deliver best-in-class retailer marketing services. This will be delivered through a combination of customer experience and understanding retailers to enable the development of initiatives to overcome challenges and increase engagement with customer (you will help car dealerships market themsleves more effectively to sell more cars).
Building retailer relationships
- To implement marketing strategies within the retailer marketing team to build stronger relationships with dealers.
- Quickly establihing retailers/dealers business requirements and providing recommendations to overcome challenges and market cars more effectively.
- Provide ongoing support and guidance to the retailer marketing team so dealers feel they can contact the team for 'expert' advice
- Attend and present soluitions at client meetings
- Any marketing agency OR automotive marketing experience would be beneficial
- Working knowledge of Adnet, NPS, Zendesk, toolkits a big bonus
- Any expereince of retail or channel marketing
- Experience with retailer toolkits or online asset management software.
- Experience of presenting
- Familiarity with customer satisfaction surveys, reports
What's in it for you?
This is a fun, varied role that is well paid.
You'll be joining a well established, ambitious marketing agency and working on a huge automotive brand.
You can expect to receive 23 days holiday plus Christmas, pension, healthcare, bonus, loads of social activity on the company and a car or car allowance of your choice.
Please apply now or contact
One of London's most dynamic agencies with a client list that reads like a who's who of household brands. Set up 15 years ago to challenge the big agency model, they now find themselves in the fortunate position to be able to turn work down. They are constantly activating ideas in whatever channel best suits the task at hand. As a result, they have created 3 pillars - Promotional, Live Engagement and Shopper all of which are underpinned with Creative, Social and Enabling digital technology. Their new business pipeline is looking extremely exciting so whoever joins will have a bright future.
What's the role all about?
An exciting role for an ambitious Senior Account Manager working on global business for two key clients. You'll report directly to a Senior Account Director so there's plenty of room for progression. This will give you the opportunity to show off both solid client managements skills and your ability to work closely with creative teams.
You'll take responsibility for the development of the accounts by acting as a link between the clients and agency. Whether you are responding to client briefs, enhancing relationships, managing budgets, compiling insight or working closely with the SAD on anything else, you should be able to think on your feet and not be afraid to ask the difficult questions that help client accounts grow.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management/smooth running of the accounts and delivery of projects (typically there will be multiple on the go at any one time). You will be the main point of contact for the Marketing Managers and will be responsible for the development of proposals as well as supporting documents such as timing plans, presentations etc.
You will ideally come from a similar agency background so that you're already familiar with all areas of the business on a day-to-day basis (including Planning, Digital and Live Experiential).
What's in it for you?
You'll be joining an entrepreneurial, switched-on, progressive, determined, pragmatic, energised and supportive team. Many agencies claim to have a family feel but this one really does.
There's a low staff turnover as people are constantly challenged and there is none of the bureaucracy you find in network agencies. Their independence allows them to invest in talent and progress people as quickly as possible. All employees benefit from a range of training initiatives and a clear career path. People are encouraged to take time out to learn and develop, plus, you get all this...
- Access to career training and enhancement opportunities - educational lunches, funding of industry qualifications where appropriate, individual skill enhancement where appropriate.
- Constant feedback and monthly reviews
- An open plan working environment with senior management sitting amongst all teams
- Company-wide bonus scheme
- Thursday 4pm drinks trolley… hosted by different people in the agency each week.
- Busy Social Calendar organised by a dedicated internal team
- 20 days holiday, plus 3 days between Christmas and New Year. Then an additional day's holiday for every year at the agency (after two full years). And your birthday off, AND a day off to do something positive of your choice!
So to summarise, if you're an ambitious Senior Account Manager looking to progress your career in a great environment on global clients, this is the one. Please apply now or contact
If you're an experienced Marketing Executive with b2b and/or b2c experience looking for a new challenge with a growing company, this could be for you...
What's the business?
This independently owned company have been running for a few years but due to some innnovative new products, they're experiencing a period of rapid growth. In fact, they are expecting to double in size in the next year.
They are a leader in their field and produce premium products that require a correspondingly high level of marketing support. They are based in an easily accessible location with free parking but you must be able to drive.
The office is lovely with an agency type feel and plenty of brand new facilities like gym, huge kitchen and garden which is well used in the summer months.
What's the job?
They are very much looking for an experienced marketer with knowledge of all the various marketing channels. Someone that thrives in a fast paced environment where you are required to work on your own initiative.
A CIM or similar certification is preferable as is B2B experience although you will be involved in consumer campaigns too. If you have used a CRM system, email marketing programme or Canva/InDesign, it would be very helpful too!
What's in it for you?
This company look after their staff.
You can expect a positive, supportive working environment with flexibility on hours and plenty of room for progression. They are full invested in training and development so this will be a great place to learn.
On top of the generous salary, you can expect to receive,
- Pension @ 5%
- 23 days holiday
- Flexible working
- Free Parking
- Free Car wash
- Free Gym
- Lunch on site twice a week free food and drink all day every day
If you'd like to find out more, please apply ASAP