Browse Charlie Griffiths latest jobs
Paid Marketing Manager
Paid Marketing Manager - Digital Communications Agency - Fully Remote - £40k - £45k
An ambitious, growing company that breaks the mould in the agency world, this Digital Communications Agency is looking for a Paid Marketing Manager. Through a bold, brave and kind approach, they aim to be the best New Era agency and this role is a pivotal part in that journey.
As a Paid Marketing Manager, you are responsible for the day-to-day management of digital marketing campaigns which can include paid search, display and social advertising strategies across both B2B and B2C clients and internally. You will be instrumental in driving growth and success for this agency's clients on digital platforms and deliver exceptional results.
As the sole paid marketing lead, this is an excellent opportunity for you to grow these services into their own division - the sky is the limit in terms of future career opportunity!
- 2- 4 years of digital performance marketing experience focused on acquiring new users and customers
- Proven experience in a paid search function and a clear passion for Paid Search and digital marketing
- Proficiency in managing moderate scale PPC accounts for a variety of clients
- Strong analytical skills and a drive for continuous improvement in marketing performance
- Must have Google AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager and Data Studio experience and proficient in working with TikTok, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook algorithms
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools including Google analytics
- The ability to create and present campaign reports directly to clients, including ROI and conversion rates and proven record of organic account growth
- Experience using digital media platforms such as Google Marketing (SA360, Display & Video 360) and Adobe Experience Cloud a distinct advantage
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, identify and resolve problems and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
If you would like to find out more about this role, contact
Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager - Healthcare Communications - £40k - £60k
*** This role can be fully remote ***
Do you have experience in healthcare communications? Are you keen to progress?
We're working with an innovative digital marketing agency who specialise in designing solutions for the healthcare sector. Founded 15 years ago, they are well known for their exceptional websites, apps, software, chatbots, augmented reality and general strategic consulting.
Due to growth, they are looking to hire an experienced Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to ensure they continue to deliver first-class results for their clients.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Take a strategic role in accounts, leading interactions with clients.
- Resolve difficult client situations whilst showing confidence.
- Effectively build networks within the clients' business and within the industry.
- Attend exhibitions and industry events.
- Develop and implement strategic account plans.
- Identify sales opportunities.
- Actively take part in pitch preparation.
- Drive ROI measurement for projects.
- Contribute to the account forecasting and planning process.
- Support junior account handlers.
- Coach new and junior members - lead on internal training.
What do you need to be successful?
- Experience in a marketing agency, preferably working on pharmaceutical clients
- Some line management experience ideally of an Account Manager or SAE
- An interest in digital marketing and design
- An address in the UK
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic place to work and you'll be joining a friendly team who have no time for politics. You can expect...
- A healthy working environment in a stunning barn conversion OR remote working arrangements to suit the individual's location.
- A fast paced, innovative, entrepreneurial culture where creativity and new ideas are embraced.
- Freedom and autonomy to identify new opportunities.
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and parental leave policies.
- 25 days annual leave bank holidays.
- Quarterly values awards.
- Massive opportunity to grow personally and professionally (company funded).
- Casual dress code.
- Busy social calendar, free food, drink, games!
Marketing Communications Executive
Marketing & Communications Executive - Oxfordshire - £28,000 - £38,000
*** 3 days per week expected onsite ***
This is a brilliant job... especially if you have a passing interest in SPACE.
We're recruiting for a company that were set up six years ago to help ensure the sustainability of Space. That is to say, the space around the planet Earth. This business cleans up the debris in the earth's orbit to ensure future space launches are safe and Satellites can be launched without being smashed to bits. Not your average company...
Headquartered in Japan, the business has expanded into the UK, United States, Israel, and Singapore with 200 people worldwide, 75 of whom are right here.
They're based in easily accessible, modern offices in South Oxfordshire and this role would require travel to the office 2-3 days per week.
So what's the role?
We're looking for a Marketing & Communications Executive to help devise and run European (MarComms) campaigns for the business.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing Communications you will have experience developing and delivering campaigns across on and offline channels. They're looking for an "all rounder" with experience of media relations, conferences/events, as well as digital content development and delivery. This is a fast-paced environment so you'll need to be comfortable juggling multiple projects at once.
- Develop high quality and engaging written content for UK and Europe activities for dissemination across digital channels, including the website, newsletter, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube channels.
- Develop and manage digital assets for UK & Europe campaigns on digital platforms
- Manage the digital content calendar for UK & Europe keeping up a regular drumbeat of engaging content.
- Analyse digital reports - devise strategies to build on results and engagement.
Media Relations & Events
- Develop media relations in the UK & Europe, reaching out to the press to pitch stories, securing coverage and responding to media enquiries in a timely manner.
- Manage the media platform, develop media database, and ensure it is kept up to date with the latest contacts for the media in UK & Europe.
- Play a significant role in planning and coordinating press/media events and visits as required.
- Coordinate the conference and events calendar - sourcing new opportunities for conference activities, visibility, and engagement.
- Conceptualise and deliver marketing materials (print, digital, merchandise) for conferences and events.
- Manage the inventory of MarComms merchandise and materials, and scope requirements for new merchandise.
- Oversee logistics arrangements for smooth running of events e.g., speaker support, side events, meeting planner coordination, support coordination across regional attendees, ensure deadlines are kept on track.
Marketing & communications administration
- Support budget management e.g., quotes, invoices, procurement system input and ensure the budget is kept up to date with the latest spend.
- Prepare briefs and project manage Communications and Marketing freelancers and suppliers through to successful delivery of materials e.g., design, digital, conference and video assets.
- Prepared to work out of regular hours and to travel occasionally.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a marketing or communications role, excluding internships and work experience.
- Excellent English writing and editing skills, able to succinctly summarise complex technical information for different audiences both specialist and non-specialist. Keen attention to detail and accuracy.
- First-hand experience using Content Management systems such as Drupal, WordPress, and internal communications platforms such as SharePoint. Experience of SEO and online advertising is a bonus.
- Demonstrable experience of developing newsletter content, visuals and at ease using newsletter platforms e.g., MailChimp.
- Adept at creating content for social media, generating engagement, analysing results. Experienced using platforms such as Hootsuite, Co-schedule or similar.
- Experience of using Google analytics and using results to feed into marketing and communications planning.
- Experience of managing media monitoring platforms.
- A flexible and can-do approach to delivering projects on time.
- Highly organised, with the ability to respond to priorities and juggle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet competing deadlines. Effective at using project planning tools and keeping the team updated.
- Resilient, calm, and effective under pressure, with the ability to respond to change, adjust priorities and meet tight deadlines.
What's in it for you?
This is a very unusual, and exciting position in an industry that is set to grow exponentially.
- Paid mobile phone & laptop
- 25 days hols increasing to 28 days with length of service.
- Group Life Insurance- 4 x Basic Annual Salary
- Income Protection - After 13 weeks of incapacity
- Private Health Insurance
Please contact for a full list of benefits and further info
Account Manager - Shopper Marketing & e-commerce
Account Manager - Retail & e-commerce marketing
£32k - £35k Very flexible working
We are recruiting for a retail focused marketing agency who have been creating campaigns for some of the world's most iconic brands for more than 30 years.
Part of a large marketing communications network, this agency have over 260 employees split across nine offices in the UK & America. They specialise in helping their clients create connected experiences with their customers through core practice areas of Retailer, Shopper and Amazon Marketing Services.
Summary of Role
As an Account Manager you will coordinate and manage profitable client accounts, build client relations and ensure campaigns are delivered to budget, on time. It would be an advantage to have an understanding of Ecommerce and Amazon search, DSP and SEO.
Core Skills and Accountabilities
1. Client relationships and account growth
2. Project management: Managing and coordinating internal team such as creatives & planners
3. Ecommerce: Maintaining a thorough understanding of SEO/SEM, Social Media, Social Advertising, Digital Advertising, Website Development/Maintenance, Google Analytics, Digital and Social Promotions, Mobile Apps Working closely with an e-commerce Manager to help report on brand performance for Amazon search, DSP and SEO.
4. Finance Understands the financial process and supports Account Director in managing business financials like raising POs, invoices and creating client cost estimates.
The ideal Candidate will have:
- 2-3 years of agency experience - preferably in a shopper marketing agency.
- An understanding of ecommerce and associated marketing techniques
- Experience and understanding of working with Amazon.
- Ambition and a "can do" attitude"
- Experience in briefing a studio/designers
What's in it for you?
This is a stand out opportunity to work on some household brands in a growing agency that really look after their staff.
As you would expect, the benefits are excellent.
- 28 days holiday bank hols
- Contributory pension @ 4%
- Flexible working
- Perk box
- Free parking
Please apply ASAP or contact Charlie
Account Manager - Partnership Marketing - London - £30,000 - £35,000
***We are recruiting for a leading partnership marketing agency***
***FLEXIBLE WORKING ARRANGEMENTS AVAILABLE***
This marketing agency have been creating and implementing exciting brand partnerships for nearly 15 years. They skilfully pair brands to share and recycle their assets and help them achieve their respective business goals. They look after a growing portfolio of household names and due to growth, they're now looking to bolster their client services team with a new Account Manager.
As an Account Manager, you will be pivotal in managing client relationships and ensuring a high level of service delivery across a wide variety of campaigns and activations. Working closely to support the Directors on the team, you will be responsible for ensuring projects are delivered on time, on budget and at the high standard that they have come to trust and respect from the agency.
What do you need?
* Experience in a an agency environment (preferably in the client services team)
* An interest in brands
* Ability to deliver a wide range of projects across the marketing mix
* Excellent relationship building skills at all levels
* Great all-round communication skills
* A 'can-do' attitude, with great initiative and willingness to get stuck in
* Great attention to detail and the ability to adhere to brand guidelines
* Ability to work at a fast pace and under pressure
What's in it for you?
This company are a sociable, friendly team and take the happiness of their staff very seriously.
On top of the flexible working arrangements on offer (likely 1 - 2 days per week in the office) they offer the following...
- 25 days holiday plus your birthday off
- Annual Company Bonus Scheme.
- Regular company funded events and away days
- Personal development & mentoring programmes
- Regular pay reviews in line with salary surveys
If you'd like to find out more please apply now or contact