Account Manager (Or SAM) – Marketing Agency - £37,500 - £40,000 Dog friendly office in Bucks! Hybrid working arrangement, but must be able to drive.
This is an awesome opportunity for an experienced client services professional looking to advance their career in a positive, growing agency based in a stunning location.
The company have over 20,000 employees worldwide but this particularly division are much more like a big family of 35 people. This role is working in their marketing team which is made up of 25 fun, outgoing individuals who share a passion for marketing communications. This role will allow you the chance to work with some huge clients across, Broadcast Media, Luxury, Technology and way more! You’ll need to:
- demonstrate some experience working in a marketing agency environment
- be incredibly organised, and confident with an eye for detail
- enjoy pushing creative boundaries and coming up with new ideas
- manage and develop client accounts through consistently high-standards of delivery and strong relationships building.
- manage and mentor account Account Executives
- show experience of pitches and presentations
- be comfortable managing creative projects from initial brief to completion
What’s in it for you?
- Managing a proactive plan of communications in support of client programmes
- Ensuring client projects are built to approved briefs, on time and to budget
- Delivering various on and offline projects through the studio
- Helping with pitches and presentations to prospects/clients
- Ensure client reporting requirements are clear and met
- Attend daily and weekly catch-ups with the team
You'll be joining a fantastic, close knit team with the backing of a much larger international company, the clients are household names and the team really enjoy what they do.
In addition you can expect:
- Contributory pension with 5% employer match
- 24 days base holiday increasing annually by one day up to a maximum of 29 days
- RAC membership
- Company phone
- Profit share bonus payable in March (following one year’s employment)
- Private medical insurance
- Healthcare package to include; Optical, Dental, Health & Wellbeing
For more information please don't hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org