Browse Craig Lewis latest jobs
Paid Media Manager
A large, multi-award-winning London agency is looking for a client facing paid media manager to join them. Global clients, strong progression prospects and an excellent benefits package on offer…
This fully integrated agency is based in the heart of London and works with a stellar list of clients in Sport, Retail, FMCG, Beauty and more. Stable, well-respected and long-standing, the agency's large team are a social and talented mix of PR, Digital, SEO and Creative professionals who enjoy an award-winning work environment/culture. Stunning new offices, a real commitment to offering progression and some strong benefits mean anyone joining can be sure they'll be working in a friendly, stable and rewarding environment.
As a direct result of growth, the agency is looking to welcome a manager level Paid Media expert into their digital team. Working closely with the head of client services, this is a client facing, multi-channel role and to be considered you will need expereince in PPC as well as social and display. On top of this, hands on optimisation expereince is highly desirable. Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with clients to ensure a complete understanding of their digital priorities and needs.
- Working with Account Directors to ensure performance and commercial strategy is in place for all accounts.
- Managing multiple different clients and campaign simultaneously
- Managing junior team members and quality control of their work
- Assisting with new business preparation and pitching alongside senior team members.
This agency is continuing to grow well despite national uncertainty and can offer anyone with the relevant expereince a stable environment with plenty of positive prospects. The client base here is truly outstanding and the office and team combine to create a work place environment you'll want to be a part of. Benefits include:
- Commitment to staff progression
- Company pension scheme
- Healthcare and dental insurance
- 25 days annual holiday 1 day a year for every full year worked (up to 30 days maximum)
- Interest free Annual Travel card loan
- Free breakfast and fruit,
- Wellness benefits (yoga and meditation classes etc.)
- Employee Assistance Programme,
- Regular team social events.
- Work from Home options
Senior PR Account Executive - B2B Technology
A highly rated boutique PR and Content agency are looking for an experienced Senior Account Executive to join their PR team. The agency offers excellent training and development prospects and the chance to work with innovative clients in the technology sector…
This steadily growing London agency work with a host of exciting technology clients in AI, Cloud computing and MedTech (among others) and offer a unique mix of traditional PR, Digital and content/inbound marketing services. Managed by two of the most experienced Tech PR professionals in the industry, the agency is highly respected and anyone joining can expect ample opportunity to learn from some massively experienced heads. The small to medium sized team are a diverse and social bunch who benefit from fresh offices, outstanding training and development offerings and a relaxed, collaborative workplace. Still growing - despite unusual global circumstances - the agency is now looking to add an experienced Senior PR Account Executive to its team…
This important role will involve working closely with managers and directors on several varied campaigns. In line with the agency's commitment to development, the role will also offer the opportunity to act as a direct point of contact for some clients and to manage/mentor junior members of staff. This is an ideal role for an expereinced Tech PR executive who's looking to increase their responsibility in a stable environment and work towards Account Manager level in relatively little time. The ideal candidate will:
- Need expereince (at executive level or above) in a dedicated PR/Communications agency
- Have a passion for technology and some expereince working on campaigns for clients in the sector.
- Need expereince working with media in the technology sector
- Be strong writers, able to create content for a variety of audiences in the technology sector
- Chance to join a stable agency who can offer long term development prospects as they continue to steadily grow
- You'll be working with innovative and varied clients in AI, Cloud computing and Medtech (among others)
- Opportunity to work closely with, and learn from experienced senior directors on a daily basis.
- The successful candidate will be joining a welcoming and social team in agency who boats a very low staff turnover.
Sales Account Manager - Promotional Merchandise
A industry leading promotional merchandising company is looking for an experienced, sales focused account handler to join their global team. Top tier brands, strong earning potential and a massive support network on offer.
This London company are one of the top businesses in their sector. Specialising in the design, production and delivery of promotional products for multiple sectors, they work with over 20 of the World's most valuable brands in sectors including, automotive, finance, food, logistics, technology and retail. The company is proud of its office and workplace environment and the large team are a welcoming, diverse and social group. The business continues to perform well - even in uncertain times - and as a result of this growth, the company is very keen to speak with experienced Account Managers in the promotional merchandising industry with the drive necessary to help them continue to thrive.
Reporting directly to the sales Director, this important role will see the successful candidate working across several key clients to foster lasting relationships and maximize revenue opportunities. You'll work with established brands/accounts from the start and the commission scheme on offer presents very strong earning potential. Responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain relationships within all key departments for assigned clients, including sales, marketing and procurement contacts.
- Understand client business initiatives, sales and marketing strategy, sales distribution channel, procurement process, brand strategy, brand identity guidelines, event schedules, ad campaigns, anniversaries, product introductions, in order to proactively present product ranges and secure merchandise orders.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of company's product lines and processes, sales philosophy, and industry conditions to provide innovative support and technical assistance to customers.
This company are extremely well backed and form part of large global group. They have a commitment to offering an excellent work and staff well-being is a priority here. On top of this, they offer strong progression opportunities, work from home is available and the commission scheme on offer is highly attractive. If you're keen to find a stable role with potential, then this role should appeal to you...