Browse Craig Lewis latest jobs
Promotional Products Account Manager
An industry leading promotional merchandising company are looking for experienced account handlers. Global brands, strong earning potential and plenty of prospects await…
This central London company are one of the top businesses in their sector. Specialising in the design, production and delivery of promotional products for multiple sectors, they work with over 20 of the World's most valuable brands in sectors including, automotive, finance, food, logistics, technology and retail. The company is proud of its office and work place environment and the large team are a welcoming, diverse and social group. The business continues to perform well - even in uncertain times - and as a result of this growth the company is very keen to speak with experienced Account Managers in the promotional merchandising industry.
This is an important role for the business and will see the successful candidate working across several key global clients to foster lasting relationships and maximize revenue opportunities. You'll work with top brands from the start and the commission scheme on offer presents very strong earning potential. Responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain relationships within all key departments for assigned clients, including sales, marketing and procurement contacts.
- Understand client business initiatives, sales and marketing strategy, sales distribution channel, procurement process, brand strategy, brand identity guidelines, event schedules, ad campaigns, anniversaries, product introductions, in order to proactively present product ranges and secure merchandise orders.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of company's product lines and processes, sales philosophy, and industry conditions to provide innovative support and technical assistance to customers.
This company are extremely well backed and form part of large global group. They have a commitment to work environment and staff well-being, offer strong progression opportunities, work from home is available and the commission scheme on offer is highly attractive. If you're keen to join a role with potential in a business that's going places, then this role should appeal to you...
Please apply for more information
PR Account Manager
Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxfordshire
A UK Top 150 Communications agency is looking for an experienced Account Manager to work on high profile B2B accounts. Industry leading agency, excellent progression prospects and a welcoming, social team await.
This top UK agency are the global leaders in providing communications campaigns to their specialist client base. Based out of brilliantly furnished offices in a desirable regional location, the agency is recognised by PR week as being in the top 150 agencies in the UK and they are continuing to grow well even in these uncertain times. With a strong track record for training and development, many of their staff have been with them for much of their careers and anyone joining can expect a welcoming, social and rewarding atmosphere with plenty of opportunity for advancement.
This role will be well suited to any Senior Executive or Manager level Communications/PR candidate who's looking for a role with personal and professional development prospects. The role will see the successful candidate acting as a primary point of contact for clients as well as overseeing Media Relations and content creation on a regular basis. Objectives of the role include:
- Manage Multiple communications projects of varying scope and size.
- Combine creativity with research and industry knowledge to identify new hooks, angles and thought leaderships themes that deliver for clients
- Mentor Junior staff members to ensure they can develop and thrive
- Become a trusted point of contact for Clients.
What's in it for you?
As a steadily expanding, privately-owned company, the agency offers significant opportunities for long-term career development. A stable, long standing global client base also provides potential for international travel. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced PR professional to work with high profile, innovative clients in an agency renowned for developing staff. There is an attractive package on offer here too, Including:
- New Business commission scheme (typically 9%)
- Childcare scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Funding for training and development
- Macbook for each employee
- Access to Perkbox rewards