An Award-Winning regional PR agency is looking for a Social Media Manager to join them and oversee (mainly) creative Organic campaigns for a range of outstanding Food & Drink clients. Stable, well established agency, social team, creative focus and some exciting clients on offer… The Agency
Established for over 20 years, this boutique regional agency is widely recognised as one of the leading agencies in their sector. They boast an outstanding client base covering Food & Drink, lifestyle and wellness and they’ve won multiple awards for their campaigns in recent years. Based out of outstanding offices that even contain a studio for demo and influencer campaigns their team benefit from an excellent commitment to development, a variety of work and a no politics environment. Due to an excellent start to the year, the agency is keen to grow it’s social team and is on the hunt for a new, creative social media manager… The Role
This is a vital role for the agency that will see the successful candidate working closely with clients and overseeing the strategy and execution of social media campaigns (mainly Organic with some Paid). It’s an ideal role for a social media manager or executive who loves to get involved in content creation, creative thinking and isn’t afraid of trying new things. You’ll enjoy plenty of support from the wider team, but will also have the freedom to own campaigns. The ideal candidate will:
- Have expereince managing Organic and Paid social campaigns with a Consumer Focus.
- Be a strong writer, capable or producing high quality creative content
- Be comfortable building strong relationships with clients built on trust and an understanding of objectives.
- Have a serious understanding and interest in the social media world! Professional expereince with multiple platforms and the ability to spot trends.
- Be comfortable working as part of a wider team on fully integrated campaigns.
The role offers the chance to join a hugely stable, award-winning agency who can offer a portfolio of exciting global brands in the attractive Food, Drink, Health and Wellbeing sectors. The agency have a stellar track record for the training and consistent development of staff and this role in particular offers very real scope for growth as the social team continues to expand. You’ll be joining a welcoming, social team who enjoy a no politics environment and a real commitment to wellbeing (hybrid working offered)