They are looking for someone tuned in to the latest algorithm developments, analytically minded, and able to lead a brilliant team's delivery across Technical SEO, Content and Digital PR.
Browse Joe Misseldine latest jobs
Senior Brand Strategist
Senior Brand Strategist - £50,000 DOE
The Company & Opportunity:
It's your opportunity to join a rapidly growing scale-up marketing agency, now at a headcount of 15. They offer integrated marketing services and specialise in Brand Strategy, Communications and digital. They have been set up to reward employees and ensure you grow as they do. Their investors are very excited about the technology that underpins their agency, which ensures that their clients have full visibility when it comes to cross channel performance and effectiveness. They have a multi-sector client roster which gives the team lots of variety in their work. They vastly exceeded revenue targets in 2020 despite the pandemic and are very excited about the future.
They are looking for a Senior Brand Strategist to play a crucial, leading role within the agency, helping them make an objective, positive impact by building meaningful brands and creating bold communications.
The ideal candidate will bring both a research-driven, analytical mind as well as bringing a passionate, creative spirit to the role. You will be as comfortable pulling insights from their very own data and analytics platform, as you are leading a brand workshop, writing a compelling, emotive brand story or enthusiastically presenting and justifying a new brand positioning to a client.
They are looking for someone with a track record of conducting consumer and brand research, leading workshops and guiding creative thinking to devise and execute successful campaigns. Experience planning campaigns and mapping out a targeted media mix is an advantage. Experience and knowledge across PR as well as advertising is also a bonus.
The Senior Brand Consultant will be capable of leading day to day strategy across a range of clients, with oversight from the Co-founders, and support from the full team. You will report directly to Co-founder.
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN
Apart from a good starting salary and being part of growing something special you can expect a truly radical place to work with maximum freedom and benefits:
- The opportunity to join their employee share option scheme in time.
- A radically transparent bonus structure, where you could receive up to 30% of salary depending on company and personal performance.
- We contribute some of their outperformance to charitable causes which you help choose.
- A new business bonus for any new clients you win for the company and a bonus for any new staff you refer.
- Half a day off per month for learning, development and reading - mandatory for all employees.
- Matched pension contribution.
- Unlimited holiday and flexible working.
- The day off (guaranteed) for your birthday.
- A day off (also guaranteed) if you need to move house.
- Wellness/mindfulness time within working hours every week for those that want it.
SEO director - Digital Agency - £50,000 - £60,000
A well-respected digital agency of 20 people with a flexible and dedicated approach to work, have just recorded a record uplift on YoY revenue and as a result, are looking to add to their SEO team. In fact, they have increased their revenue YoY for the last 5 years. They are search marketing specialists and promote a collaborative; family feel throughout the agency. They reward their staff very well indeed through competitive London weighted salaries and a host of great benefits. They are based in an attractive location in Bucks which is based near to a station towards the end of the Met line, but parking is also available for drivers.
The key areas of responsibility will include:
- Leadership of the SEO team, including: Training, Mentoring, Support, Resource & Project Management
- Ensuring clear value reporting on SEO activities
- Keeping on top of the latest Google algorithm development
- Demonstrating thought leadership to the outside world, both to clients and other agencies
- Supporting the New Business process
- Support account managers
They are looking for someone who would like to be a senior figure within the agency and be given all the tools to build upon an already very successful functuon.
Key experience and skillset required:
- Superb proven skills and demonstrable knowledge of SEO, across: Strategy, Technical, Content Creation, Digital PR
- Agency experience managing a team
- A scientific testing approach with strong data analysis
- High competent in a range of tools, including: Google Analytics, Search Console, Screaming Frog and AHREFs a distinct advantage - if not, then similar
- Able to take a lead role in developing our SEO services and client base
- Able to demonstrate good client communication and management skills
- Good understanding of site architecture
- Clear on the technologies behind websites, best practice UX and the components which contribute towards effective landing pages
- Experience promoting content and websites through social media
- Working knowledge of PPC search
- Numerate with a good eye for detail
Affiliate Manager - Online Gaming
Affiliate Manager - online gaming - Central London
Note: Due to the COVID-19 working guidelines, this position will be a remote based role (work from home) until further notice.
Exciting and fast-growing digital media scale-up specialized in the online gaming industry with offices in London. They offer a unique combination of digital marketing including affiliate marketing, platform development, content creation & acquisition strategies. They are now an international business with european offices, with a headcount of over 20 and head office in London.
As the Affiliate Manager your role is to take ownership of the affiliate portfolio assigned to you and introduce new affiliates to the programme.
Doing so successfully will ensure that the affiliates programme leads the way in terms of performance, reputation and integrity within the online gaming space.
- Maintenance of the Affiliates website making sure that content is fresh, promotions are up to date and accurate
- Proactively grow and manage the affiliate database, while supporting other team members to keep growing the business as a team.
- Developing and pro-actively managing a portfolio of affiliate clients and ensuring you have in-depth understanding of the financial value of your portfolio
- Responsible for new business via affiliate acquisitions by identifying new client opportunities
- Responsible for the retention and business growth with current affiliate partners
- Negotiating and reviewing commercial agreements with all partners
- Analysis of campaigns, reporting ROI results & devising strategies to move forward
- Conversion rate optimization - Monitoring and analysing results of all campaigns, including weekly and monthly reports
- Run all processes leading up to finalising deals and campaign performance
The successful candidate will like the idea of joining a fast moving and growing online business. They will likely have a strong blend of the below experience:
- Positive and proactive attitude.
- Knowledge of Sports & Casinos industry
- Account management or similar relationship management experience
- Good knowledge of performance based and/or affiliate marketing.
- Very highly organised, self-sufficient and self-motivated.
- Sales, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
Please apply for a more detailed conversation.
SEO Account Manager
SEO Manager - Integrated Digital Agency - Berkshire / Remote working - £35,000
Over the past 18 months, this integrated digital services business has seen significant growth, expanding from a team of 4 to over 10. In addition to some long-standing clients, they have become a trusted partner of various marketing agencies, become their digital expert extension.
They are truly integrated across digital, offering design and build right through to ongoing management of the website marketing from content & SEO to paid media. Relationships often start with the design of the website, but as the relationship forged and the work is so strong, they very often become a multi-channel retained clients.
The role & personal attributes:
As an SEO Manager you will be responsible for planning & implementing client SEO strategies as well as helping manage the relationship. Despite being the agency SEO expert, you will have exposure to other channels and the desire to build a team.
Successful candidates will have a strong blend of the below attributes:
- Around 3 years previous SEO experience, with some experience on the agency side
- Strong understanding of website performance metrics
- Experience with CMS systems such as WordPress, Magento, Demandware and Joomla
- Backend SEO Elements Knowledge and implementation
- Good understanding of Local & Mobile Search Strategy
- Deep understanding of Integration of Digital Channels with SEO
- Up to date knowledge of historical and current SEO information and trends
- Familiarity with industry tools
- Google Analytics expertise
- Google Tag Manager experience
- Experience using SEM Rush
- Some understanding of PPC and Paid Social advertising
- Some understanding of Wordpress and React
- Content editing skills
What will you get in return?
In addition to the huge opportunity for overseeing a division within a successful and growing agency, you will get the below benefits:
- Very competitive salary
- Very flexible working arrangement after COVID. You can expect to work from home 3-4 days per week should you wish.
- A young, smart and dynamic team
- Lovely office in Berkshire to use at your leisure
Finance Director - Online Scale-Up
South East / South West
Finance Director - Online Subscription Scale-Up - Permanently Remote - £80,000
A rapidly growing and fully remote online subscription business in the online betting space (not a gambling business). The end of 2020 marks their largest recorded headcount and revenue rate, whilst the growth trajectory shows no signs of wavering. Their expanding customer base pays a monthly fee for betting content and advice. The company is in a strong & profitable financial position and are expanding into new markets, so it is a great time to join, taking advantage of a fully remote role.
Due to growth, the time for reliance on a third party accountant needs to come to an end. As Finance Director, you will be responsible for providing clarity and vision as to the performance of the company, ensuring that the management team is kept closely informed as to the cashflow position of the company. You'll be responsible for raising capital when required and tax-planning to maximise profitability whilst availing of relevant reliefs and benefits.
- Daily cashflow forecasts
- Filing of annual accounts and claiming of available grants and reliefs to maximise tax-planning, including R&D.
- Raising capital when required to meet the business needs in a variety of circumstances, including mortgages, business loans, equity investments etc.
- Credit control - raising invoices and chasing up to ensure they are paid in a timely fashion.
- Bookkeeping and day to day accounting functions
- Budget planning
You will likely have experience in a growing SME business as the most senior finance figure and be excited by an expanding scale-up business with huge growth potential.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of options available raising capital, particularly in a start-up environment or in relation to property and/or betting and gaming
- Knowledge of both gambling and property sector desirable
- Experiencing organising and managing finance in a rapidly growing company and strong understanding of the associated challenges of rapid growth
- Tech savvy
- Strong Xero experience
Senior Digital Media Operations Manager
Senior Digital Media Operations Manager
The company & Role:
After securing some exciting new business wins as well as growing existing accounts significantly, this B2B technology marketing agency of 60 people are going from strength to strength. They actually managed to grow even further during Covid, retaining all of their clients and adding significant headcount. Their media team has grown extensively, with the core team in the UK and a few over in their offices in the US. They have just opened another international office and are fully expecting more growth.
They are now looking for a digital media expert. Someone who is deeply embedded in the latest digital media execution across the paid channels, who can sit as a senior figure in the team alongside the planning / strategy team and the execution team, educating on best-in-class implementation and seamless operations. Someone who is on top of the latest trends in media optimisations and ad-ops would be ideal!
As part of the media delivery team, the Media Operations Manager will focus on delivery of paid marketing campaigns across platforms such as Google Display and Search, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and other niche B2B channels. Constantly demonstrating excellence in project organizational skills and attention to detail.
- The overseeing of paid media campaigns that are implemented, managed and optimized to the highest levels of professionalism and accuracy.
- Projects are monitored to assess how results can be optimized across the delivery timeframe, working with Paid Media Execs to implement ideas and suggestions for improved results.
- Overseeing that campaigns are delivered in a timely manner and to an expected budget pacing, ensuring no under over-spend.
- QA check points are adhered to - so that all work is reviewed as required that ensures accurate implementation of paid media campaigns.
- Working with the agency's finance department to ensure budget reconciliations can be performed around client campaign spends.
- Ensure that systems used in the daily management of campaigns are up to date and delivering back the information and expected insight.
- Attendance at client and internal meetings where applicable (both in person and remotely, where required)
- Client managers are fully up to date as to the progress of projects and campaigns.
As a digital media ops expert, this person will have a strong blend of the below attributes / experience.
- Rounded experience in delivering B2B paid media campaigns across a range of ad inventory and platforms.
- Excellent knowledge of the anatomy of a paid marketing campaign.
- Excellent organisational and administration skills.
- Able to identify risks that may impact a campaign launch date and proactively take remedial action.
- Excellent project management skills to ensure deadlines are met.
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to give clear and comprehensive instructions to delivery teams.
- Pride in working well as a team, meeting deadlines, and using initiative to solve roadblocks before they occur.
- Able to manage multiple stakeholders, keeping them well informed of campaign statuses.
- Ability to multi-task and handle different campaigns at the same time.
- Ability to undertake analysis and produce reporting.