Browse Joe Misseldine latest jobs
Head of Content - Highly Successful B2B Tech Scale-up
Head of Content - B2B Technology Scale-Up
From humble beginnings in 2012, this company now employee over 60 people at their cutting edge, purpose-built offices. Their enterprise B2B software is loved by some of the world's leading companies and they are growing exponentially. They are an engineering-led company and an agile, innovative team, meaning the entire focus is on product excellence and delighting customers.
About the Role
They are looking for an experienced Head of Content to take full ownership of the content strategy output. This person will manage one full time content writer and will work alongside the lead generation, tech evangelist and web teams to ensure high quality content is produced at scale and is effectively presented across website and e-mail campaigns. While this role requires management skills (proof-reading and project management), you will also be required to write original copy individually.
- Take ownership of the end-to-end content production pipeline and messaging, including managing one full time content writer, project-manage internal subject matter experts and external sources.
- Review and maintain content calendar, ensuring timely delivery.
- Review and uphold tone of voice and messaging consistency across all properties.
- Write content pieces from scratch, including desk research, interviews all the way to 1st draft.
- Deliverables include web pages, sales enablement materials, case studies, blogposts, interviews, videos scripts, webinars and SEO keywords input to lead generation team.
- Review, edit and deliver high quality content quickly, including case studies, interviews & blogposts.
- Decide the most effective way of presenting content inventory, with inputs from the lead generation and web UX teams.
- At least 5 years in roles where writing or proof-reading technical copy was a big part of your job.
- High-output, high-quality technical content writer.
- Your work should require little or no review & edits before publishing.
- Excellent proof-reading skills in the tech industry, ideally in software.
What will you get in return?
- Great culture: We put culture first and believe in creating a great environment where people are happy to come to work every day.
- Stunning office: Picture yourself in a brand-new, state-of-the-art office
- Edge technology: Use the latest tools & practices in every area of the business to work fast and smart
- Gadgets galore: Fancy a sit-stand desk? Want to try out an Oculus Rift or Microsoft HoloLens? Look no further
- Smart colleagues: Be part of a great team, working with talented, like-minded peers
- Take a break: Eat some free snacks or a great coffee and relax with a game of table-football or ping-pong
- Social: From tech meetups to rollercoasters, from poker to board games, from Star Wars to cocktails, there's always tons going on.
- BENEFITS: 10% pension, Private Health, 25 days holiday, competitive Salaries.
Product Designer (App) - Exciting Tech Start-Up
Now approaching 15 people, this growing Start-Up are set to scale up quickly. The business is disrupting a traditional industry and after a couple of years of trading so far, they have had thousands of customer orders, with consistence MoM revenue growth.
they are a close knit and talented team on a mission to build the world's best procurement platform for the construction industry, starting in London. They're-imagining the supply chain for one of the largest yet least digitised sectors on the planet, to make ordering between contractors and suppliers easier, more efficient, and more cost effective. They are now looking for their first product design led hire to initially focus on their new app!
The role overview:
As a Product Designer, you'll initially own and drive the entire app design process from its earliest stages through to shipping and iterating on a feature. Alongside the senior product manager, marketers and engineers, you'll ensure that every product decision made builds value for both the business and their users. If you see yourself as a well-rounded designer with strong app focused experience and a Sketch expert, then this could be a great option for you.
You will join as the first product designer, and work with a cross-functional product team. Over time, you'll get to work on many areas of the product surface, solving design problems on behalf of customers and suppliers.
Specifically, you will:
- Design experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant while solving real user problems and creating value for the business
- Accompany every feature and product you work on from idea through to launch and iteration - you'll own all stages of the design process
- Work in close collaboration with customers to conduct user research and testing to deeply understand user problems, validate hypotheses and iterate
- Help improve as a team and company. You'll contribute to an inclusive and positive working environment for everyone, ensure they leverage design effectively, interview potential new team members, introduce new practices, mentor others, and help build a more user-centred culture
Successful candidates will have a strong blend of the below attributes.
- 3 years of experience working as a product designer in an in-house environment - ideally you will have worked in close collaboration with engineers, product managers and marketers and know how to bring out the best in all of them
- Strong experience with Sketch and other relevant web/app design products
- Experience in user testing and user research
- Commercial pragmatism - you'll have a keen interest in how the business works, and will be able to translate this into your own decision-making
- Thoughtful approach to design - your decisions will be based around a deep understanding of the problem to solve
- A flexible way of working and a broad toolkit - you'll be autonomous and able to adjust your process to suit the project
- Great listening and communication skills - you'll be able to communicate complex ideas clearly and concisely to colleagues at all levels of the business
Marketing Automation Manager - B2B Technology Marketing
London / Surrey
Are you a marketing automation expert looking for a move into a leading global agency? Do you want to work on projects for one of the world's most recognisable brands? This is an amazing opportunity for a Marketing Automation Manager to join a rapidly growing Marketing team in Weybridge or our London offices.
A very well renowned global B2B agency, based in leafy Surrey along with a London office, Singapore office and New York office, are looking for someone to build upon, shape and own the marketing automation function. This agency consistently produces phenomenal results for both the world's leading technology companies and rapidly growing tech SMEs alike. They are approaching a 100 headcount globally and continue to grow year on year.
- As a marketing automation expert, you will be responsible for deploying B2B marketing automation campaigns for key client accounts.
- You will work with the team to develop and execute automation strategies, as well as taking ownership on large scale projects.
- You will be the day-to-day project manager and technical support for setting up of nurture journeys within the marketing automation platforms, with key understanding of triggers, wait steps etc.
- You will build campaign assets such as emails, landing pages and registration portals, and working closely with the client and project leads to provide input on email marketing strategy.
- Using your analytical mindset, you will produce campaign reports and documentation and present to both internal and external client stakeholders.
Key attributes that will make a candidate suitable:
- Your experience with automation platforms (ideally Marketo and Eloqua) will allow you to build and optimise key automated marketing campaigns.
- Your analytics experience will allow you to effectively analyse and report on campaign statistics and produce reports for stakeholders.
- Your technical understanding will allow you to quickly adapt to new systems as the department continues to grow.
- Your strong communications skills will enable you to effectively present to key stakeholders at all levels within the business.
- Your ambitious nature will encourage you to keep up to speed on changes and new modules within the different marketing automation platforms, and in-turn help deliver additional value and expertise to clients.