Browse Joe Misseldine latest jobs
Senior Paid Media Consultant - eCommerce Consultancy
Paid Media Consultant - eCommerce / Retail Consultancy - £45,000 - £55,000
Flexible / remote working
An exciting young boutique eCommerce consultancy, now with over 10 people, are looking for a Senior Paid Media Consultant to join them in their attractive WeWork offices in Central London, or remote working, whichever is preferred. Over a 4-year period, they've grown very quickly as a result of fantastic results helping retail and eCommerce companies with their digital strategies. One of their priorities is to create a working environment where staff feel valued and enjoy coming to work but also have a passion for delivering tier 1 results for their clients.
The Senior Paid Media Consultant will be client facing and comfortable devising complex paid media strategies in eCommerce / retail, as well as guiding an hands-pn focused team to deliver.
- Build strategies across social, search and display campaigns for international clients.
- Help with pitching and business development
- Ensure all Biddable Channels are delivering against KPI's
- Build upon new and existing client relationships
Successful candidates will have a strong blend of the below experience
- 4 years' experience in paid media. Search is important.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics & Google stack
- Good understanding of attribution
- Experience in the retail / eCommerce sector
- Experience of building strong relationships in a working environment
What you'll get in return:
You will get the opportunity to become a critical part of a growing agency who operate in the ever expanding world of eCommerce. They have been delivering excellent results for their clients and this is evident in their recent hiring activities. See their full benefits listed below which are market leading.
- 27 days' holiday (including Christmas break) bank holidays
- Flexible working
- Choice of working equipment
- Regular team nights / days out
- Fun working environment, free beer and coffee!
- High level training from highly talented co-founder. You will learn faster here than in a global network agency.
Online Content Specialist - Betting & Gaming
Online Content Specialist - Media Owner / Affiliate - £35,000 - Gaming (Very flexible working)
Are you a great content writer with experience / interest in gambling?
This growing media business are a small, energetic team of 10 entrepreneurs and digital experts building unique platforms in the affiliate / performance marketing space. They are product owners and investors who are passionate about gaming industry. Their products provide users with valuable information into the industry and allow them to use their tools to compare and make educated decisions. They are a flexible working environment within attractive offices and share a fun, collaborative and sociable culture.
They are looking for a digital marketing native with a keen eye for content and a data driven skill-set, interest in the online gaming and gambling industry, understanding of affiliate marketing and content strategies, who can take a lead in the development of world leading, cross functional marketing campaigns. Ultimately, you will be a great online content writer for all things gaming!
They are searching for digital native with a strong technical background who is excited about the consumer journey and building out end-to-end promotional campaigns that excite, entertain and deliver value to their target market, utilising skills across content marketing, promotional activities, social media and paid advertising. This should be an individual with experience or interest in the gambling, casino or online gaming space, with a strong understanding of digital performance campaigns.
Key Responsibilities & Skills Required:
- Be the main point of contact for all things marketing campaign strategy.
- Support the digital properties across multiple websites and markets, with a particular focus on consumer journey.
- Development of quarterly marketing campaigns to assist in achieving overarching business objectives.
- Work closely with the internal content marketing team, designers and SEO teams to build effective cross-channel campaigns.
- Have an understanding of the industry, competitors and consumers to provide valuable insights and recommendations.
- Experience in a multi-disciplinary marketing team, with understanding of digital marketing tactics and social media.
- Ability to work independently and in an integrated team to deliver on simultaneous web projects.
- Have a good understanding of web analytics, tracking and measurement.
- Experience or knowledge in igaming, online gambling or similar highly competitive regulated industry.
- Proven ability to build successful and measurable multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Experience with content marketing in the WordPress environment essential.
- Experience with A/B and MVT testing.
- Experience with G Suite and cross-team digital collaboration.
- Experience working in a team environment to deliver on marketing and business objectives.
- Curious, creative and innovative mindset, with great attention to detail.
- Sense of ownership and responsibility.