Browse Joe Misseldine latest jobs
Senior Account Director - Promotional Products
London / Luton / Hertfordshire
Senior / Account Director - Promotional Products & Materials
Company & Overview:
This is a particularly appealing opportunity for a successful SAM or AD because the company are over-achieving on their growth targets and have just won another significant piece of business. Their success is underpinned by a strong company culture of trust which fosters an environment that allows people to perform well and enjoy themselves, whether working from home or at the office.
They are a global company with headquarters in London and over 70 offices worldwide employing over 1,700 people. The UK office has around 120 people.
Established in 1947, the UK office has highly successful historical record of providing Promotional Materials to a broad range of organisations across the UK and Europe. They provide engaging and creative full-service solutions for diverse Promotional Material requirements. They have managed to be nimble enough to changes in market conditions and are very much a global leader in this niche space of the marketing mix.
This is a target driven role which involves speaking with and meeting customers and prospects on a regular basis, managing enquiries, projects and requirements, in addition to proactively generating interest from customers and prospects by putting forward new ideas with the support of a dedicated team. There is also a requirement to liaise with factories both in Europe and Asia (in English).
Account Directors are passed requirements and opportunities from new and established customers and prospects with an expectation that they will also proactively generate new customer sales themselves. Bringing clients across is not essential, just the desire to be involved in new business sales. The Account Director will be working with large, typically multinational, organisations based in the UK and Europe. Contacts generally work within the marketing or purchasing departments.
Guidance and internal training is given within a friendly and supportive environment.
- Meet or exceed targets.
- Develop a complete customer account portfolio, generating sales from both new and established customers.
- Contact prospects and take the initiative to develop new relationships primarily, but not exclusively, from warm leads. The Account Director is also expected to have some contacts of their own.
- Professionally maintain good communications and relationships with customers and prospects. This includes maintaining the customer relationship after the sale is completed, continuously looking to identify new needs and opportunities.
- Present products and/or solutions engagingly and confidently to customers individually and in groups.
- Manage customer requirements proactively including the development of new ideas and solutions to suit requirements and projects.
- Calculate selling prices and prepare quotations with the support of a dedicated team.
- With the support of the Purchasing Manager and dedicated team liaise with suppliers both in Europe and Asia obtaining pricing, printing and delivery information (all communications in English).
- Receive customer orders and, with the support of the dedicated team ensure the details are entered correctly onto our order management system for the Operations team to then process the order.
- Support and co-operate with the dedicated team to ensure all orders are fulfilled efficiently and effectively.
- Take responsibility for dealing with any problems that may on occasion arise.
- Visit supplier exhibitions and further develop knowledge of promotional marketing, promotional products and branding techniques.
- Driven and motivated individual with successful target-driven sales experience.
- A confident, friendly and proactive phone manner and desire to regularly speak with and visit customers and contacts are absolutely essential.
- Good experience in promotional marketing and ideally promotional materials.
- Good University degree with a strong English and Maths capability is highly desirable.
- Must be willing to take a proactive and intelligent approach to the role.
What will you get in return?
Salary: £60,000-£65,000 basic subject to experience and capabilities generous bonus contributory pension.
Benefits: on target bonus, over-target bonus accelerator, contributory pension, mobile, mileage allowance.
Location: This is a full time role that can offer a strong degree of flexible and remote working, but the office is based in Luton and some presence there will be important for team synergy.
Senior Digital Manager
London / Berkshire
This company is a new breed of media consultancy that partners with global brands and agencies seeking transformative marketing results in a time of massive disruption and opportunity. Recognised as a global leader in advanced marketing and advertising technologies, they provide consulting and services in the areas of media operations and training, data strategy, analytics and Paid Media. Despite being relatively young, they have grown to a global team of over 500 people and were recently acquired by an investment group, who focus on acquiring companies that are equipped for the future of digital media. It is the perfect time to join this business as their UK operations are set to expand very quickly. They were born in San Francisco and now have several global offices in all regions, so the opportunity for international travel is there for those that would want it.
What they offer:
- Competitive salary year-end bonus tied to Company performance
- Funded Pension plan
- Generous annual leave scheme
- Mobile phone plan
- Gym membership of your choice
- Lunch and transportation cost benefits
- Company Uber account
Senior Consultant / Team Lead
They are currently looking for a Team Lead to develop and mentor a team of up to 6 Managers while overseeing the full-service management of search, shopping, display and video advertising campaigns. Successful candidates for this opportunity will demonstrate strategic thought, leadership and client management skills that go beyond platform knowledge.
- Day-to-day management of a team of up to 6 ambitious and highly-trained account managers working across a variety of platforms, including but not limited to Google Ads (search, shopping, display and video), Microsoft Advertising, Facebook Ads, Amazon Ads, Display & Video 360 and Search Ads 360.
- Proactively identifying and exploring new opportunities across the Biddable Media landscape e.g. audience targeting, new platforms, new competitor insight tools, new search engine features.
- Mentoring team members and developing a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership. Providing positive feedback where it's due and constructively highlighting areas for improvement.
- Overseeing campaign performance and intervening where necessary to ensure optimum results are achieved.
- Assisting with sales pitches for full-service Google Ads, social, Amazon, DV360 and/or SA360 clients - preparing presentations, forecasts, audits, attending new business meetings and calls.
- Managing the team's monthly capacity and delegating workload to ensure members are working to their full potential whilst not being overloaded.
- Forecasting team revenue over the short-medium term; conducting regular sales meetings with the Managing Director to highlight any upcoming client wins and/or loss in revenue.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and performance in order to uphold excellent rate of client retention; conducting regular account management phone calls and meetings to understand and plan for clients' changing business needs.
- Guide career development; conduct regular one-to-one catch-ups to ensure team members are making progress against individual goals. Provide support and help them to overcome any challenges.
- Collaborating with Marketing, Training, Engineering, Sales and Business Ops Teams on ad-hoc projects.
- Helping to strategise and improve account management teams' processes and operations as the business continues to grow at a rapid pace in collaboration with other Media Directors.
- Acting first point of coverage as needed: Regionally when expanding, Executionally for other departments/functions (Operations, Recruiting, Training, Finance, Sales)
- Communicate the company vision and philosophy effectively externally and internally, including participation in sales pitches
- Systematically prioritise between client and internal needs, sometimes balancing competing priorities from different internal stakeholders
Skill set overview:
- 5 years experience in online advertising, whether at a publisher, agency, trading desk, technology company, or other.
- Good experience managing a team of at least 3 people
- Technical expertise with the in-scope technology solutions
- Demonstrated ability to lead in-person client meetings or client summits
- Demonstrated ability to effectively operate independently and in a team environment
- Skilled, process-based thinker that can help problem solve for technical escalations
- Expert written and verbal communication
- Experience in account management, including opportunity identification
- Commitment to career mentorship, both at and beyond MightyHive
- Ability to lead and work with many different personality types
- Advanced knowledge of Google Ads (search, social and display) and paid social and ability to effectively teach these skills
- Knowledge of Display & Video 360, Search Ads 360, Campaign Manager, Amazon
- Advertising and Google Analytics is highly desirable.
Paid Media Specialist
From humble beginnings focusing on skiing holidays, this company has now grown to well over 400 people and are the market leader in multi-purpose luxury travel. They have a few leading brands under their umbrella that are all consistent with their luxury focus. The recent hiring of a new CMO has turned their attention to developing their in-house digital team, with the view to reducing agency spend, although this hire will still be using an agency for lots of the PPC execution.
They are looking for a PPC specialist to join their growing Marketing team on a 12 month fixed term contract, with view to perm. You will be supporting the Head of Performance Marketing with the implementation of paid acquisition strategy (principally PPC) as well as some paid social too, any experience in RTB is a bonus.Key Reponsibilities
Including but are not limited to:
- Manage paid Adwords campaigns on a day-to-day basis, across multiple geographies and multiple brands
- Brief and liaise with external digital marketing agencies on a day-to-day basis, ensuring they deliver to agreed KPIs
- Partner closely with Web Manager / SEO Manager on keyword insight, ad testing and strategy
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Executive to produce appropriate landing pages for digital campaigns
- Input into reporting and KPI measurement for paid media campaigns - daily, weekly, monthly
- Drive conversions and improve the cost per acquisition and revenue from campaigns.
- Plan, implement, track and optimise PPC campaigns with a view to increasing Conversions (Leads and Sales) through Keywords, AdCopy, landing page testing and optimisation
- Managing the PPC marketing budget and optimising against business goals
- Acquire new customers to meet channel targets on volume and efficiency
- Campaign set up, implementation and optimisation of search and re-targeting Campaigns
- On-going keyword research, search query analysis, ad copy testing, landing page testing, building and processing campaigns via 3rd party tools
- Reporting on and analysing PPC data in order to help make optimisation decisions
- Competitor analysis
- Develop a relationship with major media providers (primarily Google) and maximising returns
Candidates with a strong blend of the below experience would be a great fit for the role!
- Demonstrable experience managing Adwords and Adcentre accounts for brands
- Experience in setting up and running Paid Social Campaigns
- Google qualified
- Can demonstrate successful optimisation and ROI improvement
- Ideally experience of using a Bid Management tool e.g. Marin, Kenshoo
- Highly analytical, an advanced user of Excel
- Ability to carry out conversion rate analysis and ROI tracking
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, CRO (Conversion Rate Optimisation)
- Good understanding of conversion path / user journey analysis process and ability to make actionable recommendations based on performance analysis
What's in it for you?
They offer very competitive salaries and a great benefits package including the following:
- Contributory pension scheme
- 'Cycle to work' scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Subsidised private healthcare
- Company loyalty scheme
- Travel discounts
- Travel insurance
PR & Communications Manager - Creative Commercial Property
Spotting the opportunity created by changes in traditional working environments, two highly credible asset managers / investors set up the business 15 years ago. They purchase buildings with natural character and create working environments that are widely recognised as being hotbeds for creativity and growth. The company now has a UK portfolio valued at £100m , comprising of 13 sites across the UK including Bristol, London and Birmingham, filled with 400 diverse businesses. In line with a growing market and never ones to stand still, the goal is to maintain growth levels by acquiring more projects, managing them as effectively as possible and delivering operational excellence as a team from top to bottom. It is the company values and ways of behaving which make this achievable; respect for each other, contributing to the bigger picture as a team, having a voice and the courage to use it, and experimenting and giving different ways of doing things a go.
The key objective of the PR, Comms and Digital Marketing Manager is to deliver an integrated, impactful & aligned PR campaign. You will position the business as the UK's leading workspace provider (by 2023), a recognised voice of authority within the industry, leveraging project portfolio & upcoming project milestones to support the positioning in the marketplace.
- Create annual PR & Communication / Digital strategy
- Create individual PR & Communication / Digital strategies for each project to enhance awareness & profile in region (to complement broader company strategy)
- Promote / establish national audience / following with JVs / Partners / Banks / Agents / Trade publications/ national media
- Promote / establish regional audience / following with Industry / Councils / Agents / Local media
- Trackactivity / results to demonstrate growth
- Establishand oversee Keynote speaking opportunities
- Produce comprehensive press pack, including corporate messaging
- Build a library of quality imagery and CGIs
- Use project related news announcements
- Develop key messages for each project announcement
- Monitor consumer, feature opportunities
- Research relevant trade area focus pieces and supplements
- Monitor industry comment opportunities
- Conduct press site visits as appropriate
- Coordinate PR activity with Social Media timeline
- Other - speaking opportunities, thought leadership and industry award opportunities (later)
- Develop & oversee Social Media / Digital strategy for Projects
- Create content / storyboard for Projects
- Overseecontent creation / messaging to ensure consistency
- Working with Brand & Design consultant to provide general support with marketing activities, eg: signage, brand presentation across projects, website updates
- Help create company newsletter Insights (Blog)
- Target a range of appropriate audience groups such as Landlords, Developers, Agents / advisors, Government / local authorities, industry bodies, architects, urban planners, master planners, banks, investors, SMEs, Press etc.
This opportunity will suit somebody who likes the idea of bringing a PR & Comms function in house, for a highly successful and profitable commercial property company. Someone highly resourceful and both hands-on and strategic would work very well, as the role is independent and reports into the founders. The offices they create are incredibly creative and unique, which gives this role more of a creative element that traditional B2B property PR, especially as a number of their tenants are exciting start up companies. Someone versatile with some exposure to digital channels such as social would be a big bonus.
What will you get in return?
- Opportunity to build a PR & Comms function within a highly successful and exciting business
- 10% salary bonus achieved through company and personal goals
- Element of flexible working is offered
- Very competitive salary 24 days holiday, 3% pension
Head of Content
From humble beginnings in 2012, this company now employee over 60 people at their cutting edge, purpose-built offices. Their enterprise B2B software is loved by some of the world's leading companies and they are growing exponentially. They are an engineering-led company and an agile, innovative team, meaning the entire focus is on product excellence and delighting customers.
About the Role
They are looking for an experienced Head of Content to take full ownership of the content strategy output. This person will manage one full time content writer and will work alongside the lead generation, tech evangelist and web teams to ensure high quality content is produced at scale and is effectively presented across website and e-mail campaigns. While this role requires management skills (proof-reading and project management), you will also be required to write original copy individually.
- Take ownership of the end-to-end content production pipeline and messaging, including managing one full time content writer, project-manage internal subject matter experts and external sources.
- Review and maintain content calendar, ensuring timely delivery.
- Review and uphold tone of voice and messaging consistency across all properties.
- Write content pieces from scratch, including desk research, interviews all the way to 1st draft.
- Deliverables include web pages, sales enablement materials, case studies, blogposts, interviews, videos scripts, webinars and SEO keywords input to lead generation team.
- Review, edit and deliver high quality content quickly, including case studies, interviews & blogposts.
- Decide the most effective way of presenting content inventory, with inputs from the lead generation and web UX teams.
- At least 5 years in roles where writing or proof-reading technical copy was a big part of your job.
- High-output, high-quality technical content writer.
- Your work should require little or no review & edits before publishing.
- Excellent proof-reading skills in the tech industry, ideally in software.
What will you get in return?
- Great culture: We put culture first and believe in creating a great environment where people are happy to come to work every day.
- Stunning office: Picture yourself in a brand-new, state-of-the-art office
- Edge technology: Use the latest tools & practices in every area of the business to work fast and smart
- Gadgets galore: Fancy a sit-stand desk? Want to try out an Oculus Rift or Microsoft HoloLens? Look no further
- Smart colleagues: Be part of a great team, working with talented, like-minded peers
- Take a break: Eat some free snacks or a great coffee and relax with a game of table-football or ping-pong
- Social: From tech meetups to rollercoasters, from poker to board games, from Star Wars to cocktails, there's always tons going on.
- BENEFITS: 10% pension, Private Health, 25 days holiday, competitive Salaries.