Browse Joe Misseldine latest jobs
Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
Berkshire & Remote
A leading brand activation agency with over 100 employees. Working in partnership with clients, they devise and deliver experiential campaigns for a host of tier 1 brands. Experiential Marketing experts, they use insight-led creative and brand experiences to engage with the right people and change what they think, feel and do. They apply 20 years of marketing experience to successfully deliver clients' requirements, across sectors including FMCG, health and beauty, luxury goods, retail and technology. They Head Office is based in lovely Berkshire offices, and they will be promoting about a 50/50 office / remote working model post Covid, but they office will always be open to those wanting to be in more regularly.
- Plan and execute paid and organic social media campaigns for clients, including influencer marketing.
- Plan social media calendars across all channels, proactively researching and suggesting latest trends and techniques to fulfil client objectives.
- Be an expert in influencer discovery, suggesting influencers suited to client/creative objectives.
- Manage and execute influencer strategies for clients with the Digital Strategy Director
- Create assets and manage deliveries for influencers to ensure alignment with client/creative objectives.
- Work with Talent Management and Digital Strategy Director to build our Nano-Influencer programme, and assist with recruitment via paid social advertising.
- Adhere to social media best practices and optimise creative based on algorithm changes.
- Source and brief assets, ensuring all stakeholders have visibility and sign off.
- Manage the communities of all social media accounts, ensuring quick feedback and maximum engagement.
- Work with The Digital Strategy Director to build workflows and processes that utilises internal and external talent to meet client objectives.
- Work with the Campaign Management and Creative teams to ensure coordination of objectives and deliverables of digital requirements.
- Create toolkits and guidelines to ensure correct delivery in an optimal timeframe of digital assets created internally or by freelancers.
- Advise and execute social paid media campaigns, including geotargeting.
- Management live event feeds on social media channels, optimising engagement and participation rates.
- Advise and brief on repurposing digital content from events for increasing reach, engagement and ROI.
Please apply for a more detailed conversation
Senior Influencer Marketing Executive (Fully Remote)
Scotland / South East / Wales
Influencer / Marketing Executive
Sports / Gaming
A rapidly growing and fully remote online subscription business in the Sports & online betting space (not a gambling business). The end of 2020 marked their largest recorded headcount and revenue rate, whilst the growth trajectory shows no signs of wavering. Their expanding customer base pays a monthly fee for betting & data related content. The company is in a strong & profitable financial position and are expanding into new markets, so it is a great time to join, taking advantage of a fully remote role.
Day-to-day, you'll be working collaboratively with the team on marketing campaigns - from planning new ingenious ways to market our brand, to execution and optimisation. You'll be responsible for native marketing and influencer outreach, looking for how we can create ads that don't feel like ads, at scale. You'll create relationships with key content creators and work with them to create content that presents our product as a solution to their audience's pain points.
- Excellent understanding of marketing principles across paid and organic channels, with demonstrated experience across all Social Media platforms.
- Able to develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns, by identifying and building relationships with prominent influencers.
- Keeping up to date with emerging trends, tech, and influencers to bring fresh ideas to the table and help us continuously test and grow our marketing activity.
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager, you'll play a key part in helping with planning and reviewing marketing performance.
- Passionate about matketing the companies products and highly able to convey the value proposition clearly and concisely.
- An interest in the gaming, betting / gambling space.
- Ability to take on ad-hoc tasks across the business.
- An ability to use Photoshop (or a similar tool) to create accompanying images to your written content would be highly advantageous. Demonstrable experience editing images would be highly valued.
What's in it for you?
- Long term fully remote working
- Private healthcare
- A young, smart and dynamic team
- Flexible hours
- Performance Bonus
London / Flex Working
The Company & Opportunity:
It's your opportunity to join a rapidly growing scale-up marketing and technology agency, now at a headcount of over 15, which is impressive as they have recently celebrated their first birthday. They offer integrated marketing services and specialise in Brand Strategy, Communications and digital. They have been set up to reward employees and ensure you grow as they do. Their investors are very excited about the technology that underpins their agency, which ensures that their clients have full visibility when it comes to cross channel performance and effectiveness. They have a multi-sector client roster which gives the team lots of variety in their work. They vastly exceeded revenue targets in 2020 despite the pandemic and have continued their impressive growth this year.
They are looking for a Brand Strategist to play a crucial role within the agency, helping them make an objective, positive impact by building meaningful brands and creating bold communications.
The ideal candidate will bring both a research-driven, analytical mind as well as bringing a passionate, creative spirit to the role. You will be as comfortable pulling insights from their very own data and analytics platform, as you are leading a brand workshop, writing a compelling, emotive brand story or enthusiastically presenting and justifying a new brand positioning to a client.
They are looking for someone with a track record of conducting consumer and brand research, helping to lead workshops and guiding creative thinking to devise and execute successful campaigns. Experience planning campaigns and mapping out a targeted media mix is an advantage. Experience and knowledge across PR as well as advertising is also a bonus.
The brand strategist will report in to the awesome head of brand strategy as well as the co-founder, and will work as part of a very collaborative and friendly team.
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN
Apart from a good starting salary and being part of growing something special you can expect a truly great place to work with maximum freedom and benefits:
- A radically transparent bonus structure, where you could receive up to 30% of salary depending on company and personal performance.
- We contribute some of their outperformance to charitable causes which you help choose.
- A new business bonus for any new clients you win for the company and a bonus for any new staff you refer.
- Half a day off per month for learning, development and reading - mandatory for all employees.
- Matched pension contribution.
- Unlimited holiday and flexible working.
- The day off (guaranteed) for your birthday.
- A day off (also guaranteed) if you need to move house.
- Wellness/mindfulness time within working hours every week for those that want it.
Software Project Manager (Fully Remote)
North West / Scotland / South East
Senior / Project Manager
Fully remote & Highly profitable online subscription business
The Company & Role:
A rapidly growing and fully remote online subscription business in the online betting space (not a gambling operator). The end of 2020 marked their largest recorded headcount, revenue rate and net profit, and the growth trajectory shows no signs of wavering. Their expanding customer base pays a monthly fee for betting content and access to their software. The company is in a very strong & profitable financial position and are expanding into new markets, so it is a great time to join. They have always operated remotely and will continue to do so long term, whilst supporting their staff in any way they can. They are a privately owned business and a significant % of company profits are re-invested in growth.
They are working on a complete overhaul of their software with no areas left untouched, and their technical team has grown from 5 to more than 12 over the past year, with further growth planned.
With ambitious plans to diversify their software portfolio, and take on long running projects of increasing complexity, they require a Project Manager to review and build upon their approach, and work closely with the team to deliver software projects.
The project manager will work with the team to help refine processes ensuring continuous improvement across the team. There is a genuine scope for progression and additional responsibilities within the business and no plans at all to hire above this person, in fact, this person will be the short and long-term de-facto head of project management.
- Coordinate and monitor activities related to requirements gathering, design, development, testing and deployment of the software.
- Work with the team and with our clients to ensure that cross project dependencies are managed
- Review existing practices from requirements gathering to delivery and post-release care
- Take part in Software Development rituals including Scrums and Retrospectives
- Address impediments to our projects, working with other teams to resolve
- Work closely with the CTO and other stakeholders to establish best practice for Project Management with particular focus on larger projects and initiatives
- Assist with resource allocation and long term planning
- Project Documentation
This is genuinely a multi-faceted greenfield role that will work across a few of the companies core products, with many more in the pipeline. If you are someone that wants the chance to drive change and create new effective ways of working, then there is no better opportunity out there.
Key personal attributes:
- You are an experienced Project Manager with a good understanding of technical projects.
- You have strong business analysis and stakeholder management skills.
- You are a proactive communicator who is happy working from home as part of a close-knit development team.
- You are a capable negotiator, able to collate ideas and reach compromises that will ensure the greatest possible buy-in from stakeholders.
- You do not believe in a prescriptive, one-size fits all approach to Project Management, and you enjoy working with others to find the best approach to delivering software.
- Ability to communicate and relate to people at all levels including developers, testers and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience with the Management of large, complex initiatives
- A natural ability for solving and simplifying complex problems
- An open-minded, collaborative approach to problem solving
- A good understanding of the SDLC
- Business analyst skill set
- Understanding of Agile and Lean techniques
- Experience of Technical Project Management
- Experience working in a similar industry such as betting, financial or online gaming
- Understanding of Kanban
- Experience managing multi-year projects
- Familiarity with the betting industry
What else is in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- An opportunity to establish Project Management processes for a growing and highly profitable business.
- Full remote working. All of our staff are 100% remote. Less time spent commuting means more free time for you.
- Free training and development courses
- Pension Contributions - They match your contributions up to 10% (5% employer and 5% employee)
- Full cover private healthcare for all members of the team, including free virtual private GP appointments, full cancer cover, full mental health and physical therapy cover, 24/7 access to nurses and counsellors via phone, option to attend in-person private GP appointments with referral to private hospitals, and more.
Senior Marketing Executive - B2C - Education
Senior / Marketing Executive - Youth Education Provider - London
Now over six years old and well established, this company are a force for good and provide impact driven education services for children. They focus on life skills that promote social & emotional wellbeing and dynamic thinking, helping young people to thrive in life; both at home and their future workplace. They now have a growing team of 10 people and expect to flourish as the pandemic comes to an end.
They complement traditional academic education by delivering online & offline courses for 3-15 year olds that develop young peoples' skills in leadership, confidence, resilience, creative problem solving, collaboration and growth mindset.
Their mission is to positively impact and inspire a generation of young people around the world to be the best version of themselves.
This role represents an opportunity to join the team at a pivotal time as they extend their offering to growing the online side of the business and further global expansion.
This role suits a passionate B2C marketer who is ambitious, creative and analytical with good knowledge across the marketing mix.
- Cross channel brand marketing
- Digital marketing exposure, such is email marketing and social media.
- You will thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and will be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Reporting directly into the CMO you are eager to learn, and will love responsibility and autonomy
- Skills in design, video editing, and digital performance marketing would be a plus
- Work closely with the CMO and Head of Sales to develop an annual comms plan which delivers the brand objectives, drives brand awareness and growth to both a UK and global market
- Work across Digital, PR and Influencer marketing while building strong relationships with digital and PR agencies
- Lead the monthly marketing execution including content creation, digital ad uploads (across IG, IGS and FB), and eCRM
- Weekly KPI reports on all marketing activity, accurate budget management and support the CMO on monthly board update presentations
Media Planning Director
South East / Milton Keynes / West Midlands
Head of Media Planning
After securing some exciting new business wins as well as growing existing accounts significantly, this B2B technology marketing agency of 80 people are going from strength to strength. They are continuing to invest heavily in their media team in 2021 and this critical hire will spearhead the division in a leadership role, focused on planning a strategy and facing away from line management.
Purely as a result of exception client performance and new business wins, this senior role has recently been created and will join the executive management team. As Media Strategy Director, you are responsible for the creation and development of global strategic media advertising plans, crafted specifically to achieve the clients' business goals and agreed KPIs. You will deliver strategic guidance, being the agency's media thought leader and consulting expert, with the ability to influence large enterprise client marketing teams at the very highest levels. You will know the procedures and processes of the day-to-day running of media campaigns and will execute and monitor media plans, supported by the internal paid media team and media agency partnerships. This is not a hands on operations role.
The successful candidate will have a strong blend of the below skills & experience:
- Strong planning and application experience of OOH media planning best practice
- Expertise in the B2B market, preferably in the technology sector
- Good experience with paid social (FB, IG, TW, LI, etc) for demand generation
- Excellent organizational and administration skills
- Attention to detail and a drive for excellence and quality essential
- Highest standard of written and spoken English
- Ability to multi-task and handle different campaigns at the same time
- Ability to undertake analysis and produce reporting
- Display advertising including programmatic platforms
- OOH advertising (for example, billboards, digital signage, TV, radio, transit)
- Premium endemic partnerships
What's in it for you?
- Strong benefits and potential share options
- Chance to work with tier one global tech brands
- Really motivated, driven and fresh media team to oversee, develop and hire in to.
- Market leading salary outside of London.