Browse Joe Misseldine latest jobs
Senior UX Writer - SaaS
Senior UX Writer - SaaS - Berkshire - £DoE
From humble beginnings in 2012, this company now employee over 70 people at their cutting edge, purpose-built offices. Their enterprise B2B software is loved by some of the world's leading companies and they are growing exponentially. They are an engineering-led company and an agile, innovative team, meaning the entire focus is on product excellence and delighting customers.
They are looking for an experienced Senior UX Writer to lead the effort for increased impact of all online content. The successful candidate will manage one full time content writer and will work alongside the lead generation, tech and digital experience teams to ensure high quality content is effectively presented across all online channels including email comms and the website. While this role requires management skills (proof-reading and project management), you will also be required to write original copy individually.
- Create outstanding, impactful and concise UX copy, improving online conversion metrics
- Figure out the most effective way of presenting content, with heavy emphasis on UX.
- Manage one content writer, project-manage internal subject matter experts and external sources.
- Uphold the company tone of voice and messaging consistency across all properties.
- Deliverables include the main website, campaign landing pages, blogposts, interviews, videos scripts, webinars and SEO keywords input to lead generation team.
- Review, edit and deliver high quality content quickly, including case studies, interviews & blogposts.
- Around 5 years in in online content roles with a strong UX capacity
- You're a team player and have great stakeholder management skills, this role is highly interactive.
- Your work should require little or no review & edits before publishing.
- Excellent proof-reading skills in the tech industry, ideally in software.
What will you get in return?
- 10% pension, Private Health, 25 days holiday, competitive Salaries.
- Very smart and sociable team
- Latest technology, gadgets and innovation
- Fantastic new purpose buolt offices
- Degree of flexible working and culture of trust
Operations Director - Inbound Marketing Agency - Berkshire
Operations Director - Inbound Marketing Agency - Berkshire - £70 - 80k bonus
Passionate about their work and well respected in their sector, this Berkshire based marketing agency has been delivering award-winning B2B marketing strategies for over a decade and recently achieved back to back months of record revenue. With a long-standing client base covering the UK, Scandinavia, Central Europe and the United States, their rates of retention are outstanding - something they are particularly proud of. Based out of easily accessible offices in an attractive Berkshire location, they offer onsite parking and flexible working. Their growing team enjoy a relaxed atmosphere with absolutely no politics and their low staff turnover reflects this. Their ambitious plans now mean they are ready to hire a dedicated Operations Director - ideally someone who has previously helped facilitate the growth and potentially sale of a similar agency.
Broad outline of responsibilities and skills required:
Your main aim will be to evolve the operational efficiency of the business and build on internal processes to ensure the company continues to service their clients successfully as they scale up.
- Review company-wide working practices and operational processes to increase operational efficiency and productivity
- Help ensure the business keeps up-to-date on safety and compliance regulations
- Ensuring adherence to company policies and procedures across all departments
- Being an advocate for and helping to implement company culture across a growing organisation
- Experience with software and technologies that help streamline efficiency within the marketing agency setting.
- Experience in an operational role within a digital marketing agency would be preferred
- Liaising between departments to ensure smooth and efficient cross-departmental communications and workflows
- Helping with the recruitment, training and monitoring of new staff
- Management and oversight of company financial operational processes, and working closely with senior leadership to report on and highlight any issues
- Oversight and responsibility for company GDPR practices
- Lead on and develop company policy
- Proven experience working closely with business leaders and stakeholders to achieve company objectives
- Proven management experience and/or experience coaching team members
- Proven experience leading and delivering projects
- Working knowledge of data analysis, BI and performance/operation metrics
- Fast and confident decision-maker
- Effective problem solver
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a successful business at senior level. You can expect to receive an generous basic, profit linked bonus, healthcare and 28 days holiday Bank hols.
SEO Strategist (Flex Working)
SEO Strategist - Digital Agency - Hertfordshire (25mins from Central London) - Flexible Working offered - £33.000-£38,000
Company & Summary
Unique opportunity to become an integral part of the SEO team in a growing agency that prides itself on oﬀering high quality, results-driven SEO, PPC and related services to its diverse client base. Growth has been particularly prevalent in the SEO function and as a result, an SEO Strategist is needed to help take the lead on organic strategy in a client facing capacity.
You will work directly with clients and be their main agency contact. You will plan and execute SEO campaigns from start to finish, with the support of the wider team. As a senior member of the SEO team, you will be required to set an example for junior team members in approach and work delivery, mentoring and assisting in the training and development of others.
- Produce in-depth keyword research and analysis to identify client opportunities
- Develop and design innovative and engaging SEO campaigns that will support clients' business goals and achieve agreed KPIs
- Account manage a handful of SEO clients with sole responsibility for the success of those accounts
- Mentor team members to educate and promote our SEO/content marketing approach
- Develop blog content and link earning strategies
The successful candidate will Idealy have:
- 2 years' agency experience
- Track record of ranking sites and content in competitive industries
- Strong understanding of the entire SEO process
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with both colleagues and clients
How will you be rewarded?
- 10% Agency bonus
- 25 days' holiday
- Allocated training budget and focus on continuous personal development
- Genuine flexible working
- Free breakfast
- Team lunches
- Wellness programme
- Industry meetups,
- A friendly, fun and sociable team
Based only 22 mins from Central London in a lovely Hertfordshire town. There is a satellite office available too for the occasional day in London.
Please apply for a conversation :D