16 Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
PR Associate Director
As a result of strong exciting new business wins, a respected regional PR agency is looking for an Associate Director to join them. Senior team role (reporting to owners) in a stable, growing agency with strong prospects for further growth...
Established for over 20 years, this boutique regional agency is continuing to grow well and works with attractive clients in the Lifestyle, Retail and Food & Drink sector. They've won multiple awards for their campaigns and they are the go-to agency for many high profile, global names. Based out of new offices in an excellent location (with plenty of parking), the team are a social and likeminded bunch who enjoy a relaxed and team focused work environment (staff turnover is very low!). As a result of some exciting new business wins and steady growth in recent years, the agency is ready to expand its senior leadership team with the addition of an Associate Director…
This is a pivotal role for the agency that will see the successful candidate undertaking a senior leadership role with overall responsible for the running of the PR team. The role involves working directly with the owners to help drive the agency forward while also ensuring delivery for clients. The role offers strong scope for growth to the most senior leadership positions in the future. The ideal candidate will:
- Need a strong PR agency background and expereince operating at senior team level
- Ideally need expereince working with food or wellbeing clients (both trade and consumer)
- Need an interest in assisting in the strategic running of the agency
- Need expereince motivating a medium - Large sized team to deliver for both small independent and global clients.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a well-established, well-run and growing agency at senior level. The agency boasts a stellar client base in Food & health, and will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to move up to the most senior positions in the future. 2 days work from home on offer.
For a more in depth overview, please apply now
A well-established corporate communications agency in central London are looking for a consultant at Senior executive or manager level to work on a global energy/sustainability and charity client.
A certified B Corp, this 20-year-old agency offers corporate comms, internal comms and design consultancy to both small independents and high-profile global clients in the Energy, Sustainability and charity sectors. The team are a social and down-to-earth bunch who benefit massively from a rewarding culture and a true commitment to staff development - regular training and away days are provided, as well as varied work across a range of clients. After a strong start to the year, the agency is looking for a new consultant to join them who is interested in working on campaigns that make a significant impact and difference…
This is an ideal role for any account executive or senior account executive looking for step up in responsibility. As a Communications Consultant you will work on internal and external communications campaigns as well as social media and content creation for both global enterprise and charity clients. You'll need to be a strong writer with previous communications expereince to be considered (agency or client side). Responsibilities include:
- Working as a part of a communications team to develop and write content for internal newsletters and social media posts.
- Liaising with our designers to create social media posts and collateral to support campaigns
- Supporting on strategic external and internal communications campaigns to help drive change.
- Maintaining strong relationships with clients
What's in it for you?
- Commitment to development - This agency has a strong track record for offering a wealth of development responsibilities to new and long-standing staff
- Meaningful Campaigns - This agency work on campaigns with a strong commitment to contributing to change around sustainability and charitable causes (and as a certified B corp, they practise what they preach!)
- Social and supportive team - This agency enjoys very low staff turnover and works hard to creative an inclusive, supportive and sociable environment for staff where people are rewarded for their endeavours and feel part of decision making.
PR Account Manager - Corporate/B2B
An award-winning central London agency is looking for an Account Manager to work with a varied portfolio of corporate and b2b clients…
Based in the west-end, this impressive independent agency boasts a strong client list across a broad range of sectors. Covering Charity, Sports, Travel, Health, Finance and Technology, the variety of their clients is what truly makes them stand out from the crowd. The team are a social and like-minded bunch (no office politics) and the agency is committed to offering staff the chance work on a diverse portfolio - you won't be 'pigeonholed' here. The agency has recently hired a new head of corporate and they are keen to add an experienced Account Manager to their dedicated team…
After a strong start to the year, the agency is looking to add an Account manager to their Corporate/B2B team. The role offers the opportunity to work closely with the team's director on innovative clients in fast-growing industries and offers strong prospects for growth to SAM level in the near future the ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate a history of working on Corporate or B2B.
- A history of working with clients in a variety of sectors is welcomed
- Need a history of managing and developing junior colleagues.
- Need to be a confident presenter, keen to share ideas and pitch projects internally and to clients
- Have a strong understanding of all things social and the ability to think beyond traditional media relations when it comes to ideas and communications to drive action
- Variety - This role offers the chance to work across a wide range of B2B clients in attractive sectors and should be attractive to anyone looking for diversify their experience.
- Opportunity for growth - This role reports directly into the senior team and offers very strong opportunities to contribute to senior discussions and progress in time.
- Zero Politics! - The team here are a close-nit, passionate and social bunch who get on - No politics, no drama, just a great environment and an attractive office/location too!
PR Account Manager
An excellent regional PR agency is looking for a PR Account Manager to work on comms and social media campaigns for clients in Food, Drink, Lifestyle and Retail. Stable, well established agency, social team, and some exciting clients on offer…
Established for over 20 years, this boutique regional agency is continuing to grow well and works with attractive clients in the Lifestyle, Retail and Food & Drink sector. They've won multiple awards for their campaigns and they are the go-to agency for many high profile, global names. Based out of new offices in an excellent location (with plenty of parking), the team are a social and likeminded bunch who enjoy a relaxed and team focused work environment (staff turnover is very low!).
As a PR Account Manager, you'll act as the main point of contact for clients and be responsible for the delivery of communications, media relations and social media campaigns. You'll help manage junior team members and build strong relationships with clients built on trust and a consultative approach. The ideal candidate will:
- Need expereince working on consumer-focused PR campaigns (either in agency or in-house)
- Need to be a strong media relations professional with expereince gaining valuable coverage.
- Be a strong writer, able to create compelling stories to promote clients' brand/products
- Need the confidence to work closely with clients, offering advice, feedback and ideas.
- Need to be passionate about mentoring and managing junior staff to help them achieve strong results.
The role offers the chance to work with some exciting global brands in the attractive Food, Drink, Health and Wellbeing sectors. You'll get to work on varied campaigns encompassing social media, traditional PR, media relations, creative launches and more. The agency is exceptionally well-run, steadily growing (even in uncertain times) and can offer anyone joining strong prospects for advancement moving forward.
Please apply for a detailed job description and further info.