3 London Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
SEO Account Manager
SEO Consultant - Integrated Agency - Central London - £35,000 (Flexible Working offered)
This is a dream job for anyone who wishes they could have more impact in their current agency...
It's your opportunity to join a boutique, growing, well-backed start-up marketing communications business who have already beaten their yearly target and are hiring fast, with over 10 employees already. They have been set up to reward employees and ensure you grow as they do.
Their investors are very excited about the technology that underpins their agency, which ensures that their clients have full visibility when it comes to cross channel performance and effectiveness.
They are based in Oxford Street (after lockdown!). They are looking for a talented, ambitious SEO specialist to join them on a permanent basis, helping develop and implement SEO solutions for a range of their clients whilst working alongside cross-functional teams.
The Role & Benefits:
This role would perfectly suit someone with around 2 years of rounded SEO experience who is eager to get more involved with the strategic side as well as client handling. You will work alongside a very talented team comprised of PR, digital and comms specialists to deliver the SEO on intergrated campaigns. You can expect a flexible, collaborative and innovative environment under the leadership of two highly proven agency side co-founders.
Ideally, candidates will have a strong blend of the below skills / Experience:
- Have roughly 2-3 years of roudned SEO experience. Agency side beneficial, but not essential.
- Experience in on-page and off page SEO and link-building.
- Able to run comprehensive SEO audits
- Comfortable devising reports and building relationships with clients
- Experience with SEMrush as well as other popular platforms / tools
What will you get in return?
In addition to a very competitive starting salary, you will also receive the below benefits:
- A radically transparent bonus structure, where you could receive up to 30% of salary depending on company and personal performance.
- They also contribute some of their outperformance to charitable causes - and you help choose those causes.
- A new business bonus for any new clients you win for the company.
- Bonus for any new staff you refer.
- Matched pension contribution.
- Unlimited holiday and flexible working.
- The day off (guaranteed) for your birthday.
- A day off (also guaranteed) if you need to move house.
- Wellness/mindfulness time within working hours every week for those that want it
Promotional Products Account Manager
An industry leading promotional merchandising company are looking for experienced account handlers. Global brands, strong earning potential and plenty of prospects await…
This central London company are one of the top businesses in their sector. Specialising in the design, production and delivery of promotional products for multiple sectors, they work with over 20 of the World's most valuable brands in sectors including, automotive, finance, food, logistics, technology and retail. The company is proud of its office and work place environment and the large team are a welcoming, diverse and social group. The business continues to perform well - even in uncertain times - and as a result of this growth the company is very keen to speak with experienced Account Managers in the promotional merchandising industry.
This is an important role for the business and will see the successful candidate working across several key global clients to foster lasting relationships and maximize revenue opportunities. You'll work with top brands from the start and the commission scheme on offer presents very strong earning potential. Responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain relationships within all key departments for assigned clients, including sales, marketing and procurement contacts.
- Understand client business initiatives, sales and marketing strategy, sales distribution channel, procurement process, brand strategy, brand identity guidelines, event schedules, ad campaigns, anniversaries, product introductions, in order to proactively present product ranges and secure merchandise orders.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of company's product lines and processes, sales philosophy, and industry conditions to provide innovative support and technical assistance to customers.
This company are extremely well backed and form part of large global group. They have a commitment to work environment and staff well-being, offer strong progression opportunities, work from home is available and the commission scheme on offer is highly attractive. If you're keen to join a role with potential in a business that's going places, then this role should appeal to you...
Please apply for more information
Copy/Content Writer - Business Software
£35k - £40k - CG 703
This software firm have revolutionised the way the construction industry operates, with their cutting-edge products. There's facial recognition and fingerprint technology for added security around large sites, there's procurement tools to aid the supply chain process, design software to help with creating drainage or traffic solutions and cost planning programs to assist bids and tenders.
All in all, they have 5 different products, all with a Marketing Manager assigned to each product. At present copy is either outsourced to freelancers, or created by the Marketing Mangers themselves - this is where you come in as a Copywriter; freeing up the Marketing Managers to write engaging content that turns heads, influences decisions, and informs decision makers.
You could be writing a wide range of material from blog posts, whitepapers, creative messaging, social media copy, press releases, internal comms, web publications, research driven copy and more. A wide mix of work which should provide you with lots of variety to keep you entertained.
Sat within a marketing team of 8, you'd be reporting into an experienced, insightful and driven Chief Marketing Officer, who has some amazing growth plans for the marketing department. To give you an idea of the company's growth, they hired over 140 people last year!
Given the nature of the client, writing in the B2B space is crucial, and preferably having experience in writing for the construction sector, or another relevant/transferrable industry.
In the current climate, working from home is paramount, and as time goes on your offices would be based in Central London. It's a real chance to join a company that are striding forward and changing the way the construction industry operates.
If you're interested, please send over a CV and folio that showcases your breadth of writing ability.