2 London Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Promotional Products Account Manager
Promotional Products Account Manager
£35,000 - £45,000 Commission
An industry leading promotional merchandising company are looking for experienced account handlers. Global brands, strong earning potential and plenty of prospects await…
This central London company are one of the top businesses in their sector. Specialising in the design, production and delivery of promotional products for multiple sectors, they work with over 20 of the World's most valuable brands in sectors including, automotive, finance, food, logistics, technology and retail. The company is proud of its office and work place environment and the large team are a welcoming, diverse and social group. The business continues to perform well - even in uncertain times - and as a result of this growth the company is very keen to speak with experienced Account Managers in the promotional merchandising industry.
This is an important role for the business and will see the successful candidate working across several key global clients to foster lasting relationships and maximize revenue opportunities. You'll work with top brands from the start and the commission scheme on offer presents very strong earning potential. Responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain relationships within all key departments for assigned clients, including sales, marketing and procurement contacts.
- Understand client business initiatives, sales and marketing strategy, sales distribution channel, procurement process, brand strategy, brand identity guidelines, event schedules, ad campaigns, anniversaries, product introductions, in order to proactively present product ranges and secure merchandise orders.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of company's product lines and processes, sales philosophy, and industry conditions to provide innovative support and technical assistance to customers.
This company are extremely well backed and form part of large global group. They have a commitment to work environment and staff well-being, offer strong progression opportunities, work from home is available and the commission scheme on offer is highly attractive. If you're keen to join a role with potential in a business that's going places, then this role should appeal to you...
Please apply for more information
If you have experience in the sourcing and sale of promotional products, this company will be interested in speaking to you...
They provide promotional products and incentives to some of the world's biggest online gaming companies. Based in Central London and growing fast, they offer a fun, fast paced working environment where staff are rewarded for their efforts.
- Oversee the production process
- Ensure that the production is cost effective
- Maintaining an electronic filing system.
- Managing the work of account executive
- Liaise with different departments, e.g. suppliers, managers
- Manage clients purchases from initial quote stage through to order fulfilment
- Providing formal quotations
- Calculate percentages and negotiate with suppliers to receive the most competitive quotes
- Source and supply merchandise from factories worldwide
- Effective organizational skills and resolving administrative problems.
- Ensuring files are invoiced in right time frame, checking supplier invoice against order.
- Understanding of Promotional Merchandise or have experience in buying (3 years' experience)
- Understanding of Far east sourcing, currency and logistics
- Proficient inf Microsoft Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent customer service and computer skills.
- Negotiating Skills.
- Good telephone and communication skills and a good standard of written and spoken English
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Adept at managing clients over the phone
- Good time management, organisational skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Excellent computer skills, with experience of Word, Excel, and databases.
- Enjoy working in a team environment and able to get on well with all people at all levels.
- Creative with ability to deliver ideas around custom products
What's in it for you?
This is an exciting time for a company that has never been so busy. Having recently moved to new offices, they are looking to hire at least two new client services staff to manage their ever increasing workload. On top of an excellent basic salary, you can expect to receive
- Generous bonus paid quarterly based on GP
- 25 days holiday
- Early finish on a Friday
- Flexible working arrangements
- Company phone and laptop
- Contributory pension
- Regular company funded days/nights out
- Clear career development plan
- Regular pay reviews
For further information please contact & apply now.