13 Sales Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
PR and Communications Manager
One of the UK's leading fine food businesses is looking for a PR & Communications Manager to join their marketing team. Recently recognised as one of the top places to work in the UK, they're a stable business offering long term prospects, strong benefits, and some top tier fine food brands to work with.
Representing an outstanding portfolio of both globally recognised names and smaller artisan brands in the fine food sector, this longstanding business oversee distribution and brand building campaigns for the products under their umbrella. Founded over 50 years ago, the business remains independent, family owned and is continuing to do exceptionally well. Recently named one of the UKs top places to work, the company offer a supportive, team focused culture - they value and invest in their staff and offer a strong benefits package and plenty of room to grow. As part of ambitious growth plan, the business is now looking for an expereinced PR Manager to join their marketing team..
Reporting directly to the head of the marketing team, this is an ideal role for any PR professional with roughly 3 or more years expereince who's looking for to join a stable, supportive business where they can work with top tier brands. Expereince working with Food or FMCG clients (Trade and Consumer) is highly beneficial and previous expereince solely leading PR and media relations campaigns (agency or in house) is required. Responsibilities will include:
- The Creation and execution of corporate messaging strategy
- Management of Public relations efforts for company owned brands (global and national names)
- Leading all media relations efforts (trade and consumer) on behalf of the company and the brands it owns and represents
- Management of corporate events
This is a role that should interest any PR professional who's looking for an in-house position offering stability, variety and the chance to work with a strong line-up of brands. The company are supportive of staff, have won multiple awards for their workplace culture and are enjoying some exciting growth despite global uncertainly. Benefits include:
- Bonus (12.5% of salary measured against performance)
- Private Healthcare
- Above average pension contribution
- Progression and training opportunities
- Varied portfolio of both iconic brands and smaller emerging products to work with
For more information and a detailed job specification, please apply now.
An award-winning London based marketing agency is looking for an experienced Partnerships Manager to join them. Global entertainment and lifestyle clients, creative campaigns, a wonderful team, and strong progression prospects on offer.
One of the UK's most well-established promotions and partnership marketing agencies, this award-winning outfit has been responsible for some iconic campaigns on behalf of many industry giants in Entertainment, Lifestyle and FMCG. Continuing to offer truly creative promotions and partnerships campaigns to clients has seen the agency steadily grow for almost two decades. Their close-nit team are passionate about entertainment and the brands they represent, and they benefit greatly from a varied workload, some excellent workplace perks and a true commitment to staff wellbeing and career progression. A well run, respected and stable agency who can offer some exciting brands to work with.
Reporting directly to the Partnership Director, this is a pivotal role in the agency's flagship team. You'll work closely with high value entertainment clients to help identify potential brand partners, securing creative pitch meetings and sealing campaign deals. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Identifying appropriate partner brands, supporting the creation of pitch proposals and handling negotiations and submissions.
- Working closely with clients to foster strong relationships built on trust and understanding of objectives.
- Project managing timing and pipelines to ensure deadlines are met (something under pressure!)
- Generating creative ideas that effectively align clients and potential partner brands.
If you're interested in joining a stable, well respected award-winning agency then this role should interest you. The role offers the chance to work with iconic global entertainment clients on varied, creative partnership campaigns. You'll get the opportunity to manage and mentor junior staff and further progression to senior manager level is encouraged.
For a highly detailed job specification and plenty more info please apply now.
Senior PR Account Executive - Gaming/Entertainment
An Award-winning boutique agency with a stellar portfolio of clients in the video game sector is looking for a PR Account Executive or Senior Executive to join their team. Passionate and welcoming team, Amazing client portfolio and a rewarding culture on offer…
Established for over 20 years, this specialist agency has grown alongside the gaming sector it works with to become one of the go-to PR agencies in its field. Winner of multiple best agency awards in it's time, the team here are hugely passionate about the sector and deliver comms, social and influencer campaigns on behalf of many industry giants. Central London based, the agency offers a fun, welcoming environment, progression and training opportunities, and an excellent level of support from senior management for employees at all levels. After a strong start to the year, they are now looking to add to their team.
This is an ideal role for any PR Account Executive or Senior PR Account Executive looking to combine their PR expereince with a personal passionate or interest in gaming. To be considered, you'll need a least a year's expereince in an agency (working with clients in any sector) and a keen interest in gaming and the wider gaming industry (this is important!) Responsibilities will include:
- Working to foster strong relationships with industry Media and Influencers
- Writing and distributing press release, blog and social content for clients
- Regular contact with clients
- Attending industry events/launches
- Helping craft creative pitches for new business
If you're a PR professional looking to combine your work and personal interests in entertainment tech, then this should interest you. You'll be joining an award-winning, stable and well-respected agency and will have the chance to work with some iconic clients from the start. The team are a lovely bunch at all levels and the ole offers good scope for training and further growth
PR Associate Director
As a result of strong exciting new business wins, a respected regional PR agency is looking for an Associate Director to join them. Senior team role (reporting to owners) in a stable, growing agency with strong prospects for further growth...
Established for over 20 years, this boutique regional agency is continuing to grow well and works with attractive clients in the Lifestyle, Retail and Food & Drink sector. They've won multiple awards for their campaigns and they are the go-to agency for many high profile, global names. Based out of new offices in an excellent location (with plenty of parking), the team are a social and likeminded bunch who enjoy a relaxed and team focused work environment (staff turnover is very low!). As a result of some exciting new business wins and steady growth in recent years, the agency is ready to expand its senior leadership team with the addition of an Associate Director…
This is a pivotal role for the agency that will see the successful candidate undertaking a senior leadership role with overall responsible for the running of the PR team. The role involves working directly with the owners to help drive the agency forward while also ensuring delivery for clients. The role offers strong scope for growth to the most senior leadership positions in the future. The ideal candidate will:
- Need a strong PR agency background and expereince operating at senior team level
- Ideally need expereince working with food or wellbeing clients (both trade and consumer)
- Need an interest in assisting in the strategic running of the agency
- Need expereince motivating a medium - Large sized team to deliver for both small independent and global clients.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a well-established, well-run and growing agency at senior level. The agency boasts a stellar client base in Food & health, and will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to move up to the most senior positions in the future. 2 days work from home on offer.
For a more in depth overview, please apply now
A well-established corporate communications agency in central London are looking for a consultant at Senior executive or manager level to work on a global energy/sustainability and charity client.
A certified B Corp, this 20-year-old agency offers corporate comms, internal comms and design consultancy to both small independents and high-profile global clients in the Energy, Sustainability and charity sectors. The team are a social and down-to-earth bunch who benefit massively from a rewarding culture and a true commitment to staff development - regular training and away days are provided, as well as varied work across a range of clients. After a strong start to the year, the agency is looking for a new consultant to join them who is interested in working on campaigns that make a significant impact and difference…
This is an ideal role for any account executive or senior account executive looking for step up in responsibility. As a Communications Consultant you will work on internal and external communications campaigns as well as social media and content creation for both global enterprise and charity clients. You'll need to be a strong writer with previous communications expereince to be considered (agency or client side). Responsibilities include:
- Working as a part of a communications team to develop and write content for internal newsletters and social media posts.
- Liaising with our designers to create social media posts and collateral to support campaigns
- Supporting on strategic external and internal communications campaigns to help drive change.
- Maintaining strong relationships with clients
What's in it for you?
- Commitment to development - This agency has a strong track record for offering a wealth of development responsibilities to new and long-standing staff
- Meaningful Campaigns - This agency work on campaigns with a strong commitment to contributing to change around sustainability and charitable causes (and as a certified B corp, they practise what they preach!)
- Social and supportive team - This agency enjoys very low staff turnover and works hard to creative an inclusive, supportive and sociable environment for staff where people are rewarded for their endeavours and feel part of decision making.
PR Account Manager - Corporate/B2B
An award-winning central London agency is looking for an Account Manager to work with a varied portfolio of corporate and b2b clients…
Based in the west-end, this impressive independent agency boasts a strong client list across a broad range of sectors. Covering Charity, Sports, Travel, Health, Finance and Technology, the variety of their clients is what truly makes them stand out from the crowd. The team are a social and like-minded bunch (no office politics) and the agency is committed to offering staff the chance work on a diverse portfolio - you won't be 'pigeonholed' here. The agency has recently hired a new head of corporate and they are keen to add an experienced Account Manager to their dedicated team…
After a strong start to the year, the agency is looking to add an Account manager to their Corporate/B2B team. The role offers the opportunity to work closely with the team's director on innovative clients in fast-growing industries and offers strong prospects for growth to SAM level in the near future the ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate a history of working on Corporate or B2B.
- A history of working with clients in a variety of sectors is welcomed
- Need a history of managing and developing junior colleagues.
- Need to be a confident presenter, keen to share ideas and pitch projects internally and to clients
- Have a strong understanding of all things social and the ability to think beyond traditional media relations when it comes to ideas and communications to drive action
- Variety - This role offers the chance to work across a wide range of B2B clients in attractive sectors and should be attractive to anyone looking for diversify their experience.
- Opportunity for growth - This role reports directly into the senior team and offers very strong opportunities to contribute to senior discussions and progress in time.
- Zero Politics! - The team here are a close-nit, passionate and social bunch who get on - No politics, no drama, just a great environment and an attractive office/location too!
PR Account Manager
An excellent regional PR agency is looking for a PR Account Manager to work on comms and social media campaigns for clients in Food, Drink, Lifestyle and Retail. Stable, well established agency, social team, and some exciting clients on offer…
Established for over 20 years, this boutique regional agency is continuing to grow well and works with attractive clients in the Lifestyle, Retail and Food & Drink sector. They've won multiple awards for their campaigns and they are the go-to agency for many high profile, global names. Based out of new offices in an excellent location (with plenty of parking), the team are a social and likeminded bunch who enjoy a relaxed and team focused work environment (staff turnover is very low!).
As a PR Account Manager, you'll act as the main point of contact for clients and be responsible for the delivery of communications, media relations and social media campaigns. You'll help manage junior team members and build strong relationships with clients built on trust and a consultative approach. The ideal candidate will:
- Need expereince working on consumer-focused PR campaigns (either in agency or in-house)
- Need to be a strong media relations professional with expereince gaining valuable coverage.
- Be a strong writer, able to create compelling stories to promote clients' brand/products
- Need the confidence to work closely with clients, offering advice, feedback and ideas.
- Need to be passionate about mentoring and managing junior staff to help them achieve strong results.
The role offers the chance to work with some exciting global brands in the attractive Food, Drink, Health and Wellbeing sectors. You'll get to work on varied campaigns encompassing social media, traditional PR, media relations, creative launches and more. The agency is exceptionally well-run, steadily growing (even in uncertain times) and can offer anyone joining strong prospects for advancement moving forward.
Please apply for a detailed job description and further info.
PR & Social Media Executive
Berkshire / Reading
An Award-winning consumer PR and social agency are looking for an experienced executive or senior executive to join them. 2 days home working offered, excellent clients and good prospects for development on offer…
Established over 15 years ago, this award-winning regional PR agency deliver high end consumer PR, social media and influencer campaigns for some excellent clients in Lifestyle, Homeware, and Design (among others). Highly regarded by clients and media, the agency has continued to do well and has recently won a host of new clients. Their close-nit team are a social bunch who do lots outside of work together and create a welcoming and rewarding workplace in their wonderfully finished regional Berkshire offices. As a result of growth, the agency is keen to find an experienced executive or senior executive to join them…
The successful candidate will help support account managers with the execution of media relations, social media, and influencer campaigns on behalf of a varied portfolio of consumer clients. It's an ideal role for any consumer PR executive with a years' expereince or more who's looking for some more responsibility in their role and the opportunity to work towards manager level in a friendly team. Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with media and preparing high quality copy for press release and social media.
- Sourcing and growing strong influencer partnerships that will add value for clients
- Staying up-to-date with relevant news stories for clients in order to effectively recommend new and beneficial hooks & angles
- Reporting back on social media campaign progress to clients
This is an excellent opportunity for a junior PR professional to join and award-winning agency and work with high value clients in some attractive consumer sectors. The role on offer is varied (social, PR and influencer work), the team are supportive, and the agency have a strong track record for training staff.
For more information and a detailed job specification please apply now.
One of the UK's longest established, and most well-respected media groups is looking for a Partnerships Manager to join a growing team….
Established over 150 years ago, this multimedia, news and publishing brand is one of the UK's finest and most respected. Delivering award winning journalistic content for international print and digital distribution, this world-renowned media group is continuing to grow year on year. Their large UK team are based in stellar central London offices and enjoy a fast-paced, exciting, and highly rewarding workplace environment. Their rapidly growing partnerships team are expanding, and they are now in need of an experienced Partnerships Manager to join them.
This is an important role within the team and will suit a creatively focused Partnership Marketing professional looking for an opportunity with scope for growth. You'll need some experience working with large brands and any experience in a subscription focused environment will be hugely beneficial (though not essential) responsibilities will include:
- Generating, building and managing new digital subscription partnerships.
- Assist the Head of Partnerships in identifying new partners
- Ensuring partnership deals transition seamlessly and are activated and integrated into the business successfully
- Assist in any contract negotiations for UK and International B2B2C corporate subscription and partnership deals.
- Maintain and manage a fruitful pipeline of activity with media, financial services, consumer products, tech, travel, retail telcos and memberships groups alongside other suitable sectors.
The opportunity to undertake a relatively senior position within one of the UKs most recognisable companies should not be overlooked and the role offers plenty of scope for further development and growth. You'll get to work with some exceptional global brands and will have benefit of negotiating on behalf a highly desirable brand yourself.
Please get in touch for ighly detailed specifications and further info
Public Relations Executive
London / Berkshire / Oxfordshire
A UK Top 150 Communications agency is looking for a Public Relations Executive to join them. Industry leading agency, excellent progression prospects and a welcoming, social team await - London Or Oxfordshire location.
This top UK agency are the global leaders in providing communications campaigns to their specialist client base. With an office presence in central London and Oxfordshire, the agency is recognised by PR week as being in the top 150 agencies in the UK and they are continuing to grow well even in these uncertain times. With a strong track record for training and development, many of their staff have been with them for much of their careers and anyone joining can expect a welcoming, social and rewarding atmosphere with plenty of opportunity for advancement. The agency offers an outstanding benefits package and are happy for staff to work 2 days from home (under normal social circumstances).
This Account Executive role is vital for the agency and will see the successful candidate supporting Account Managers with content writing, media relations and client interaction. To be considered for this role you will need some expereince (6 months) in PR, Journalism or communications and must be confident in your ability to write long and short form content. Responsibilities include:
- Writing high quality copy and press releases
- Supporting the delivery of communications campaigns with proactivity and creativity
- Displaying a sound understanding of social and digital media when working on integrated campaigns
- Fostering strong client relationships.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and relevant news
What's in it for you?
As a steadily expanding, privately-owned company, the agency offers significant opportunities for long-term career development. A stable, long standing global client base also provides potential for international travel. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced PR professional to work with high profile, innovative clients in an agency renowned for developing staff. There is an attractive package on offer here too, Including:
- New Business commission scheme (typically 9%)
- Childcare scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Funding for training and development
- Macbook for each employee
- Access to Perkbox rewards
- Home working (2 days per week)
Social Media Manager
A top 100 PR agency who offer an industry leading benefits package are looking for an experienced Social Media Manager to work on with their digital team on a global Food client.
A Multi Award-Winning outfit with a regular spot-on PR week's top 150 list, this central London agency is highly respected for their work with Food and Drink and Health and Wellbeing brands. Offering traditional PR, Digital, content, and social media campaigns to an impressive list of global clients, the agency is continuing to grow rapidly. Working from Vibrant new offices in a bustling central London location, their talented team are an energetic, social and welcoming bunch who make the agency a truly enjoyable place to work (they enjoy some exceptional benefits too!!).
This is an important role within the agency's digital team and will see the successful candidate working with their highest value Food client. The role will involve helping to manage a small team and the ideal candidate will need to be a true social media guru - comfortable working on multichannel campaigns for large brands. Requirements include:
- Expereince integrating a range of social channels into campaigns - Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and TikTok.
- Proactively consuming news, social updates and trends to help keep approaches and campaigns up to date across the agency
- Being comfortable working closely with clients to discuss objectives and campaign performance while also challenging and presenting news ideas.
- Expereince working in a team to develop and create multichannel content plans and social campaigns that deliver results.
- An understanding of the role of influencers within social strategy.
What's in it for you?
Having worked successfully with this agency for some time, we can say with confidence that they offer an exceptional work environment for staff. The agency offers a highly impressive benefits package, operates as an employee owned trust, runs regular team events and holidays and offers very real progression opportunities at both junior and senior level. The agency is a mainstay on the UK top 150 list (where it has been steadily climbing), has won multiple awards and is offering the chance to work on a varied portfolio of brands.
For more information on role, benefits and agency please apply in full confidence below
PR Account Manager - Food & Drink
A top 100 PR agency who offer an industry leading benefits package are looking for an experienced PR Account Manager to work on an exciting portfolio of Food & Drink brands…
A Multi Award-Winning outfit with a regular spot on PR week's top 150 list, this central London agency is highly respected for their work with Food and Drink and Health and Wellbeing brands. Offering traditional PR, Digital, content, and social media campaigns to an impressive list of global clients, the agency is continuing to grow rapidly. Working from Vibrant new offices in a bustling central London location, their talented team are an energetic, social and welcoming bunch who make the agency a truly enjoyable place to work (they enjoy some exceptional benefits too!!).
This is an important role for the agency and would see the successful candidate charged with overseeing a portfolio of Food & Drink brands. The role is ideal for either an experienced Account Manager who's looking for an excellent work environment & clients, or a strong Senior Executive looking to make the step up. Applicants must have expereince working with food and/or drinks brands and responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the main point of contact for clients, providing counsel, and having the confidence to challenge where necessary.
- An expert understanding of the communications mix, from traditional, to online, social and paid for.
- Demonstrating an eye for detail and, more specifically, quality work. Ensure quality standards are being maintained in the team and that this outstanding work is highlighted to clients regularly.
- A strategic vision will be key to this role. You will need to get under the skin of your clients and write/plan their communications strategy accordingly, both for the here and now and on a long-term basis.
What's in it for you?
Having worked successfully with this agency for some time, we can say with confidence that they offer an exceptional work environment for staff. The agency offers a highly impressive benefits package, runs regular team events and holidays and offers very real progression opportunities at both junior and senior level. The agency is a mainstay on the UK top 150 list (where it has been steadily climbing), has won multiple awards and is offering the chance to work on a varied portfolio of brands.
For more information on role, benefits and agency please apply in full confidence below