You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Lead Sales Analyst
Lead Sales Analyst, £50,000 £7,500 Car Allowance Bonus - East Midlands
Do you have a passion for Data Analysis, Insight and creating smart commercial strategy?
Our client is currently looking for a lead Sales Analyst to join their ever-growing family and be part of the Senior Leadership Management while leading your own team.
What do they do?
They are a specialist leading wound care innovator and global supplier of ground-breaking wound care treatments and healthcare technologies. The company has gone through a period of considerable growth and expansion and does not want to stop there! With an aspiring and exciting plan in place of doubling turnover in the UK and Europe.
What they would like from you.
- Strong analytical skills, tenacity, and interpersonal skills
- Prior experience of commercial strategy, sales and marketing and business process modelling (Desirable)
- Line management experience
- Understand the current and future challenges facing the company and drive the strategic approach for improvement
- Demonstrate strong presentation skills at senior management and board level as well as commercial awareness and communication skills.
- Explain and present complex issues in an accessible way (Explain story behind the data)
- Excel, SQL and SAS would be ideal
- Degree educated
What's in it for you?
- You can expect to receive an excellent basic salary
- Car Allowance £7,500
- Bonus Profit Share
- Opportunity to travel (UK & Internationally)
- WFH 2 days a week (Post Covid)
- Private healthcare and pension
- Join a highly qualified, professional, and motivated team of bright people in an easily accessible, comfy office.
- Drive process improvements and challenge the status quo.
- Be part of an exciting company that will push and support you to move forward in your career and the freedom to express yourself within the role.
If you would like to know more about this position, then please click on the link to apply.