- Account Management (9)
- Affiliate marketing (1)
- Art Direction (1)
- B2B (5)
- B2C (2)
- Client Services x (3)
- Content marketing (2)
- Copywriting (3)
- Creative (3)
- Creative Services/Studio (1)
- Creative Strategy (2)
- Data & Insight (1)
- Digital & Tech (8)
- Direct Marketing (1)
- Events (4)
- Experiential (2)
- Field and Ops (1)
- Front End Development (1)
- Graphic Design (2)
- Innovation (2)
- Marketing & PR (12)
- Promotional Products (1)
- SEO (1)
- Sales (1)
- Sales (5)
- Technology (2)
- UI Design (3)
- UX (3)
- Berkshire (2)
- Boston (1)
- Buckinghamshire (2)
- Hertfordshire (3)
- Leeds (1)
- London (12)
- Oxfordshire (8)
- West Sussex (2)
- Permanent (27)
3 Client Services Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Purchasing Assistant - Global Merchandise Business
An industry leading promotional merchandising company is looking for a Purchasing assistant to join their global sourcing team. Top tier brands, global support network and strong development prospects on offer.
This London company are one of the top businesses in their sector. Specialising in the design, production and delivery of promotional products for multiple sectors, they work with over 20 of the World's most valuable brands in sectors including, automotive, finance, food, logistics, technology and retail. The company is proud of its office and workplace environment and the large team are a welcoming, diverse and social group. The business continues to perform well - even in uncertain times - and as a result of this growth, the company is very keen to expand their sourcing team with the hire of a new junior buyer…
Reporting to the head of sourcing and working with a strong team of senior buyers and merchandisers, as a purchasing assistant you will support the development and purchasing of promotional merchandise from a range of European suppliers by handling order in timely and accurate fashion. It's an ideal role for a junior buying professional who's looking to join a large, global business. Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with suppliers, building lasting relations built on understanding and trust.
- Ensuring all orders are accurately processed
- Assisting accounts team with the handling of invoices
- Assisting customer and client service teams
- Helping improve processes by suggesting improvements wherever applicable.
This company are extremely well backed and form part of large global group. They have a commitment to offering an excellent work and staff well-being is a priority here. On top of this, they offer strong progression opportunities, above average pension and holiday entitlement as well as work from home options. If you're keen to find a stable merchandising role with potential, then this role should appeal to you... benefits include:
- Home and Flexible working
- Bonus (up to £5k)
- 30 days Holiday
- Above average pension contribution
- Multiple progression paths
- Global working environment and opportunities
Account Manager - Partnership Marketing - London - £30,000 - £35,000
***We are recruiting for a leading partnership marketing agency***
***FLEXIBLE WORKING ARRANGEMENTS AVAILABLE***
This marketing agency have been creating and implementing exciting brand partnerships for nearly 15 years. They skilfully pair brands to share and recycle their assets and help them achieve their respective business goals. They look after a growing portfolio of household names and due to growth, they're now looking to bolster their client services team with a new Account Manager.
As an Account Manager, you will be pivotal in managing client relationships and ensuring a high level of service delivery across a wide variety of campaigns and activations. Working closely to support the Directors on the team, you will be responsible for ensuring projects are delivered on time, on budget and at the high standard that they have come to trust and respect from the agency.
What do you need?
* Experience in a an agency environment (preferably in the client services team)
* An interest in brands
* Ability to deliver a wide range of projects across the marketing mix
* Excellent relationship building skills at all levels
* Great all-round communication skills
* A 'can-do' attitude, with great initiative and willingness to get stuck in
* Great attention to detail and the ability to adhere to brand guidelines
* Ability to work at a fast pace and under pressure
What's in it for you?
This company are a sociable, friendly team and take the happiness of their staff very seriously.
On top of the flexible working arrangements on offer (likely 1 - 2 days per week in the office) they offer the following...
- 25 days holiday plus your birthday off
- Annual Company Bonus Scheme.
- Regular company funded events and away days
- Personal development & mentoring programmes
- Regular pay reviews in line with salary surveys
If you'd like to find out more please apply now or contact
Account Manager - B2B Content Marketing Agency
South West London | NP732 | £38k - £42k
Do you have experience in the client services team of a B2B Marketing agency? Do you want to work for an agency that has a reputation for producing amazing work? Do you want to challenge yourself and work for an agency that doesn't settle for second best?
This 60 person agency on South West London are well known for their work in the technology sector. The majority of their clients are business to business and they specialise in turning complex tech copy into digestible material that drives decision makers to action.
The business have been running for 15 years and are recognised as having revolutionised content marketing in that time. Due to continued growth, they are looking for an Account Manager with b2b marketing experience to help run several enterprise level tech clients ASAP.
Due to their flat structure they don't have AEs or SAMs, so don't read too much into the title.
Responsibilities will include:
- Running projects (on and offline).
- Take a strategically focussed brief and turn it into clear instructions for writers and designers.
- Produce realistic budgets and timescales for clients
- Have the aptitude and knowledge to advise clients on the best way to utilise the agency's services.
- Produce and deliver regular reports
It's a close knit team where everyone mucks in and works collaboratively to ensure their work remains of the highest quality. You'll have the chance to work alongside some seriously talented individuals ranging from designers, copywriters, animators, strategists and more. It's a fantastic opportunity to join an agency that has a superb reputation and continues to set the standard for how b2b content should be delivered.
What's in it for you?
On top of the fact you'd be joining one of the best b2b marketing agencies in the world, you can also expect:
- Flexible working
- £38k - £42k
- Laptop, phone, iPad
- 5% Contributory pension
- Annual Bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Annual training and development budget