2 Client Services Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Account Manager - Marketing Communications - Central London
£32,000 plus extensive benefits package
Would you be interested in joining one of the most awarded, highly regarded agencies in the world? This is the chance to work in incredible offices with even more incredible clients...
We are recruiting for one of the world's biggest marketing agencies based slap bang in the centre of London.
They're looking for a talented, ambitious Account Manager to join them on a permanent basis, helping to run a huge automotive client.
What's it all about?
This role is based in the "Learning Communications" team. They're responsible for creating engaging marketing communications designed to aid staff development and make businesses more effective. In this case you would be filling a "hybrid" role managing projects while also being client facing - you'll be meeting the client on a weekly basis and ensure that everything is running smoothly - end to end delivery.
So along with all the usual skills associated with this role, you'll need to be:
- capable of quickly understanding and communicating complex subject areas
- adept at writing, copy checking and reviewing creative work
- experienced in managing budgets
- capable of delivering proposals and presentations
You will support an Account Director and work closely with the creative studio, finance, the digital (dev) team and the programme management team.
It would be advantageous to have some experience of working in a marketing agency environment, and even more advantageous if you have covered internal communications.
What's in it for you?
This is the chance to join one of the world's best respected marketing communications agencies and work on a legendary automotive brand. You will be exposed to the whole marketing spectrum from print to web builds, to events and video.
The benefits package is as good as you would imagine, you can expect:
- 25 days holiday
- free food and drink
- Birthday off
- Comprehensive career development programme
- Active company social
- Season ticket loan
- Beautiful offices in central London
- Regular reviews
Please apply ASAP to avoid disappointment
A Global merchandise business with a truly exceptional client base are looking for an experienced operations director to oversee customer experience and sales operations. Senior management team role in the UK team of an industry leading business.
Specialising in the design, production and delivery of bespoke promotional merchandise, this global business work with over 17 of the World's 20 most valuable brands in, automotive, finance, food, logistics, technology and retail. Part of a large global business group with over 100 offices worldwide, the business has strong backing, is highly profitable and is expecting to grow well in the coming years. The company is proud of its office and work-place environment and has won awards in this area. The large team are a welcoming, diverse and social group and staff turnover here is very low indeed. Benefits and progression opportunities on offer are very strong and the south London offices themselves are easily accessible and provide plenty of parking for staff.
This is a rare opportunity to join the senior UK management team of a global business in the promotional merchandise sector. This hugely important role will see the successful operations director driving and managing sales operations and customer experience functions. The ideal candidate will need a strong track record or achieving results in customer experience improvements and will need to understand how to successfully integrate technology into a Customer experience journey. Responsibilities will include:
- Significantly contribute to the development of strategic and operation plans for the business.
- Lead Customer Experience, Sales operations and logistics teams.
- Regularly evaluate and review customer journeys, deliver insight and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Oversee contract negotiations and onboarding process for new clients.
- Being responsible for digital customer experience and optimising technology solutions with the aim of streamlining the customer journey wherever possible.
What's in it for you?
- Senior management team responsibility
- 33 days holiday
- Private medical Insurance
- Car allowance (£7000 annually)
- Company matched pension scheme (7%)
- Access to global office network
- Real opportunities for continued progression