- Creative (2)
- Copywriting (1)
- Creative Strategy (1)
- Data & Insight x (10)
- Account Management (5)
- Business Development (3)
- Customer Experience (1)
- Strategy (1)
- Digital & Tech (2)
- B2B (2)
- Marketing & PR (3)
- B2C (1)
- Client Services (2)
- Sales (2)
- Sales (3)
- Permanent (10)
10 Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Account Manager - Marketing & Comms
Buckinghamshire / Oxfordshire
A market leading comms and customer journey agency is looking for an Account Manager to work with a range of leading global brands
This specialist, Oxfordshire based marketing agency focuses on improving customer expereince and communications for a wealth of massive brands in a range of sectors including, Entertainment, Technology, Destinations, retail and many more. Producing customer communications, web and social content, marketing material and internal comms, the agency's growing team of writers, editors, and audio-visual professionals, enjoy a stable, welcoming work environment with plenty of prospects for personal development. The people we've placed here previously have thrived and it's an exciting time for the business…
The Agency is looking for a hands-on Account Manager to help foster lasting relationships with clients while also contributing to the delivery of projects with the writing and editing of scripts/content and assisting with strategy and reporting. It's a vital role for the business and one that would suit an experienced marketing of comms account manager or senior exec who's interest in a hands-on role with plenty of variety. Responsibilities will include:
- Building and fostering long lasting relationships with clients built on trust and an understanding of their objectives.
- Assist with the creation of long and short form content including scripts and web copy.
- Working closely with the wider production and content teams to deliver integrated projects.
Having placed several people here previously we can say with confidence that it's a highly supportive environment and one that offer excellent scope for growth moving forward. You'll get to work with an outstanding client base on varied campaigns and the agency offer hybrid working, flexibility and true commitment to their team.
PR Account Executive - Top 50 agency
A top 50 independent PR agency with an Award-winning culture is looking for an Account Executive to join them. Excellent growth prospects, strong benefits package, and global clients on offer.
This 20-year-old independent agency hold a regular spot on PR week's top UK agencies list and are enjoying an exciting period of stable growth. They Offer PR, content, insight, and digital marketing services to an attractive portfolio of clients that includes both top 100 global businesses and exciting start-ups and challenger brands. Primarily specialising in professional services, financial services and technology the agency's growing team are a highly social bunch who enjoy an outstanding benefits package (including remote working) and an impressive, dedicated training and development programme for each employee.
This role would suit either a new Account Executive or an experienced one looking to make the jump to senior account executive level. It's an ideal role for a strong writer who's looking to develop quickly in a hugely respected London agency. Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting Account managers with the delivery of integrated B2B PR campaigns
- Writing high quality press release, social media, article, and blog content for clients
- Helping to maintain strong consultative relationships with clients, built on trust and understanding of objectives.
What's in it for you?
This opportunity offers the chance to join a highly respected agency who can offer both stability and ample opportunities for further growth. The agency is widely recognised for its work-place environment, staff turnover is exceptionally low, and their medium sized team are a close-nit and down to earth bunch - people we've placed here previously have thrived! Benefits include:
- Private Healthcare
- Home and flexible working
- Monthly wellbeing allowance
- Above average pension contribution
- Phone and Laptop
- Remote Working
- 27 days holiday additional days between Xmas and new year
Account Director - Advertising Agency - Hertfordshire (2-3 days in the office)
£50,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience
We are recruiting for a creative advertising agency based in an easily accessible Hertfordshire location (most employees work from home at least 2 days per week). They have been running for over 20 years and specialise in producing award winning campaigns for a range of clients in education, automotive, financial services, technology and charity. The team is made up of 45 talented, outgoing people many of whom have been there for over 5 years due to the positive working environment. The business is well known for its dedication to staff development and no agency invests more in training (CPD).
This role will support a Senior Account Director on one of the agency's largest accounts. It will be a diverse, challenging role involving most areas of the on and offline marketing mix including, creative, content, media and CRM.
Responsibilities and requirements:
- Effective control and management of budgets
- Day to day management of AM and AE
- Delivery of projects on time and on budget
- Effective recommendations against client brief and ability to "push back" when required.
- Managing internal and external stakeholders and suppliers
- Broad understanding of marketing strategy
- Knowledge of client brand and corporate identity
- Clear, concise, inspiring, thorough, relevant briefs - creative/media/integrated planning brief
- Understanding of the marketing mix - print, digital, online, outdoor, DM, events, radio, TV, cinema, CRM, sponsorship, loyalty and incentives etc
- Leading client meetings
- Networking at manager level
- Analysing the data from key reports to make recommendations
- Ability to present media/creative to clients in absence of Creative or Media Director
- Experience in pitching for/winning business
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the best regarded advertising agencies in the country and build your career working closely with the senior management team.
You can expect:
- Free gym membership
- Free food/drink
- Free parking
- Early finish on Fridays
- Company anniversary party July 1st ish (normally additional day off)
- Christmas party - often a trip abroad
- Regular quarterly socials (fully paid including cabs home)
- £500 bonus for taking advanced certificate in advertising
- ALL training paid for with no penalties should people leave
- 23 days' holiday. You can also gain a half day back for not being absent over a 2 month period. So, you can gain an extra 3 days per year taking your holiday to 26 days. Half a day for xmas eve too. AND you get an extra days' holiday for being there for 3 years, then 5 years.
- Working hours 0830 - 1730
- Statutory pension scheme
- Each employee also receives 3 CPD days per year to study.
Please apply for more info, or contact
If you'd like to find out more please apply now or contact
Sales Development Representative
The UK's leading customer experience management platform that are looking to add a couple of SDRs to their ever-growing team in Birmingham.
Over 300 leading brands use their state-of-the-art platform to manage their interactions online.
The role will be to generate new business and opportunities, working closely with the Marketing team to achieve the ambitious, but achievable, new business targets.
The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter with the ability to identify influencers and key decision-makers within accounts.
They are offering a basic salary of £25-28k £12-16k OTE uncapped (depending on experience).
- Creating new business opportunities
- Work closely with the internal Sales and Marketing teams
- Hit and exceed weekly KPIs and Sales Metrics
- Contact prospective businesses via phone, email and other forms of communication
- At least 6 months of sales experience in an office environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Results-driven and positive mindset with a passion to grow your career
What's in it for you?
- Great company culture, who cares about your progression
- 25 days holiday
- Competitive Salary the opportunity to earn an annual bonus
- Training and development for each member of the team
- Fantastic redone office
- Remote working and flexitime options
Senior (Creative) Strategist - Integrated Marketing Agency - Central London
£45,000 - £60,000 (2-3 days in the office)
If you're a creative strategist with experience of working in a marketing agency and you're looking for a full time position, this could be for you...
We're recruiting for an award-winning creative marketing agency with a 20 year pedigree in the design and marketing of commercial and residential property. With nearly 70 people based in attractive, upbeat offices in the West End, this is a business on the up.
Most of the work falls within the property sector, although they also help brands in charity, tech and financial services. The range of work is diverse, challenging and creative, working with clients who appreciate their agency and welcome their input!
The Senior Strategist role is an incredibly important hire for the agency. The successful candidate will report directly to the Head of Strategy and be the go-to planning resource for the account/creative teams. You'll be collaborating with copy, design, performance and client service teams as well as working directly with clients.
The ideal candidate will know how to spot an insight, use it to inform creative and strategic decisions, love getting stuck into the creative process and enjoy helping clients make braver, bolder decisions.
You will need:
- 5 - 7 years experience in branding or creative strategy
- A natural interest in sustainability, wellbeing and community
- Experience with different research processes, including desk research, stakeholder interviews, focus groups, surveys, social listening etc.
- Demonstrable examples of using insights that drive strategic and creative directions, to generate better results for the agency and/or the client.
- A brilliant handling of the written word, being able to articulate, distinctive positionings
- Excellent presentation skills, with the ability to share ideas and evidence them
- Bags of enthusiasm
A benefit if:
- You have a degree, or higher education in Psychology or English
- or an interest in architecture and how it influences human behaviour
What's in it for you?
Despite being established 20 years ago, this business has a start up mindset and feels very fresh. People are looked after and turnover is incredibly low. On top of the salary you can expect:
- Annual company bonus scheme (discretionary based on performance)
- 3% company contribution to pension
- 24 days holiday, plus extra days at Christmas
- Additional holiday through loyalty bonus scheme
- Funded professional development training
- Flexible working - 3 days WFH / 2 days Studio based
- Flexible hours between 7am - 8pm
- Supportive company culture, regular company socials and away days
- Access to wellbeing hub
- Twice yearly salary reviews
NB - this is not suitable for content or social media strategists.
Please apply ASAP if you're interested in finding out more
Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager - Marketing, Events and Incentive programmes - Bicester
£30,000 - £35,000 - OTE £50,000
If you're looking for something a bit different and have sales experience, this could be for you...
We're recruiting for a successful marketing and events agency based in Bicester, this would be a hybrid position with 2 - 3 days being office based.
This agency are best known for creating marketing communications programmes that enhance performance, engage employees and build loyalty. They implement employee engagement programmes for some of the UK's biggest companies in Telcos, Automotive and Technology.
They are 20 people strong, very well established and able to offer their clients a range of services including live communication, incentive travel events and online reward systems.
This role is all about opening doors and creating leads for the senior team.
You'll assist the Business Development Director in targeting large companies across the UK and Europe.
- research prospects target markets using LinkedIn, existing CRM and 3rd party data.
- create sales campaigns using social media
- approach relevant prospects via phone, social media and post.
- report to the Business Development Director and broader sales team
- keep in regular contact with the comms and events teams to unearth opportunities
- utilise case studies and PowerPoint credentials to present to prospects
- help the director with pitches
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
* A high degree of confidence and initiative
* Pro-active approach and willingness to learn
* Previous experience in a sales environment
* Able to manage your time effectively and recognise opportunities
* A background within an agency would be preferable but not essential.
What's in it for you?
You'll be joining a motivated, growing team with big ambitions.
They know how to reward employees and you can expect to receive a lot of trust and autonomy from day one.
You will be paid well and benefit from:
- Generous commission scheme
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday
- Lots of autonomy
Sales Account Manager - Promotional Merchandise
A industry leading promotional merchandising company is looking for an experienced, sales focused account handler to join their global team. Top tier brands, strong earning potential and a massive support network on offer.
This London company are one of the top businesses in their sector. Specialising in the design, production and delivery of promotional products for multiple sectors, they work with over 20 of the World's most valuable brands in sectors including, automotive, finance, food, logistics, technology and retail. The company is proud of its office and workplace environment and the large team are a welcoming, diverse and social group. As a result of this growth, the company is very keen to speak with experienced Account Managers in the promotional merchandising industry in a role focused on delivery for existing clients
Reporting directly to the sales Director, this important role will see the successful candidate working across several key clients to foster lasting relationships and maximize revenue opportunities. You'll work with established brands/accounts from the start and the commission scheme on offer presents very strong earning potential. Responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain relationships within all key departments for assigned clients, including sales, marketing and procurement contacts.
- Understand client business initiatives, sales and marketing strategy, sales distribution channel, procurement process, brand strategy, brand identity guidelines, event schedules, ad campaigns, anniversaries, product introductions, in order to proactively present product ranges and secure merchandise orders.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of company's product lines and processes, sales philosophy, and industry conditions to provide innovative support and technical assistance to customers.
This company are extremely well backed and form part of large global group. They have a commitment to offering an excellent work and staff well-being is a priority here. On top of this, they offer strong progression opportunities, work from home is available and the commission scheme on offer is highly attractive. If you're keen to find a stable role with potential, then this role should appeal to you...
Senior Account Manager/AD - Marketing & Internal Communications - Central London
£42,000 - £45,000 plus extensive benefits package
Would you be interested in joining one of the most awarded, highly regarded agencies in the world? This is the chance to work in incredible offices with even more incredible clients...
We are recruiting for one of the world's biggest marketing agencies based slap bang in the centre of London. They're looking for a talented, ambitious Senior Account Manager or AD to join them on a permanent basis, helping to run a huge automotive client.
What's it all about?
This role is based in the "Learning Communications" team. They're responsible for creating engaging marketing communications designed to aid staff development and make businesses more effective. In this case you would be filling a "hybrid" role managing projects while also being client facing - you'll be liaising with the client on a weekly basis to ensure that everything is running smoothly - end to end delivery.
So, along with all the usual skills associated with this role, you'll need to be:
- capable of quickly understanding and communicating complex subject areas
- au-fait with how the pitch process works
- experienced in managing budgets
- capable of delivering proposals and presentations
- experienced in mentoring & leading junior team members
You will support a Senior Account Director and work closely with the creative studio, finance, the digital (dev) team and the programme management team.
It would be advantageous to have some experience of working in a marketing agency environment, and even more advantageous if you have covered internal communications or employer branding.
What's in it for you?
This is the chance to join one of the world's best respected marketing communications agencies and work on a legendary automotive brand. You will be responsible for delivery of projects across the whole marketing spectrum from print to web builds, to events and video.
The benefits package is as good as you would imagine, you can expect:
- above statutory pension
- Hybrid working arrangements
- 25 days holiday
- free food and drink
- Birthday off
- Comprehensive career development programme
- Active company social
- Season ticket loan
- Beautiful offices in central London
- Regular reviews
Please apply ASAP to avoid disappointment
Central London - WFH 3-4 days a week
Are you an Insights Manager, Research Manager OR a Senior Client Services Manager and looking for a fresh new challenge?
A forward-thinking and flourishing Tech start-up is looking for an Insights Manager to join and lead their Insights team. They work with some of the world's largest and best companies, have a strong and experienced support network and enhanced development prospects. They are all about people and culture!
They are a software start-up that sits at around 20 people at the moment but are looking to double in size over the next year as well as double their insight team. What they do is help some of the best companies in the world build more inclusive and connected cultures through social affairs. In a nutshell, they want someone who can see past the numbers and data to create a story to help their clients understand their cultures and how best to support their employees.
Reporting to the VP of Customers and working with a strong team of Data Scientists, Analysts and the CEO, as an Insights Manager you will manage the production of regular and ad hoc insight reports and produce executive summaries to present back to board-level clients. It's an ideal opportunity for a mid-senior insights professional who is looking to develop in their career and manage a team. Responsibilities will include:
· Planning and help create industry and other marketing reports
· Presenting and delivering reports to clients
· Working with a team of analysts to uncover the most impactful learnings for each client
· Meeting regularly with clients to manage reporting needs
· Designing and managing processes to ensure data accuracy for all customer data
· Working with the team to innovate and improve their suite of reports
· Gathering feedback on reporting and insights from clients
· Working with account managers to upsell additional reporting services
· Experience at a Survey / Insights provider is the ideal background
· Experience in a client-facing role
· Confident with data/insight and dashboarding tools
What's in it for you?
· An opportunity to join a fast growing, early stage business with a clear mission
· Salary of £40,000-£65,000
· Private Healthcare including dentist & optician cover
· Unlimited holiday (Last Christmas the insight team had a month off)
· Flexible time off policy due to culture founded on trust
· Mobile phone and laptop
· Flexible working, mix working from home & London office (1 day in office)
· Work with a fun team, with a focus on continual learning and development
Head Of Partnerships - Global Media Group
One of the UK's longest established, and most well-respected media groups is looking for a Head of Partnerships. Would suit any Senior Partnerships professional looking to undertake a leadership role aimed at driving subscription growth through strategic partnerships…
Established over 150 years ago, this multimedia, news and publishing brand is one of the UK's finest and most respected. Delivering award winning journalistic content for international print and digital distribution, this world-renowned media group is continuing to grow year on year. Their large UK team are based in stellar central London offices and enjoy a fast-paced, exciting, and highly rewarding workplace environment. Their rapidly growing partnerships team are integral to the groups aim of offering outstanding value and benefits to subscribers. The team has been slowly expanding for the last several years and they are now looking for an experienced partnerships professional to lead a division of the team...
This is a vital role for the Media group and one that would see the successful candidate leading a small partnerships team with the aim of acquiring and developing relationships with aligned brands to drive subsprisbtion growth through marketing partnerships. To be considered you'll need senior level expereince in a brand partnerships position, expereince working with global brands in multiple sectors and the confidence to lead a team. Responsibilities will include:
- Manage and grow commercial relationships with partner brands
- Devise and adapt a partnerships strategy focused on acquiring new brand partners in multiple sectors - all with the aim of driving subscription growth
- Manage and mentor junior staff members
- Leading pitches for new Partnership opportunities
- Working closely with wider partnerships teams and senior leadership to continually adapt overall strategy.
This role offers the opportunity to undertake a senior role at one of the world's largest media groups in a rapidly growing team. You'll get to work with a multitude of iconic partnered brands, take a leading strategic role and have the freedom to target brands in many different sectors. The role offers massive scope for further growth to senior team level and the chance to join a welcoming, inclusive, and talented team at an exciting time. Benefits include:
- Medical Cover
- Flexible lifestyle and Wellbeing benefits package
- Hybrid working
- Increased shared Parental leave offering
- Life assurance
- Season ticket loan
- Multiple progression avenues
- Above Average holiday allowance
- Above average pension contribution