6 Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Marketing Specialist, International
Exciting scale up with significant funding is looking for a Marketing Specialist to join their team.
This well backed start-up has created a revolutionary medical device that helps improve sleep apnoea and primary snoring. The product combines the best non-invasive medicine with a world class, connected consumer experience that will revolutionise how the condition is treated for millions.
A unique start-up opportunity for an ambitious marketer. The candidate will play a key role in accelerating growth in existing markets (UK, Germany) and support geographic expansion plans (Japan, Australia, Rest of Europe) with potential to grow with an expanding organisation.
Duties & Responsibilities
These duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop and execute sales-driving marketing campaigns (B2B and B2C) with our network of agencies / freelancers.
- Develop and execute product innovation launch plans.
- Coordinate development of marketing toolkits for expansion markets.
- Monitor performance and recommend optimisations.
- Monitor competitive activity, consumer insights and latest category trends.
- Plan international events.
- Organizational skills, experience in meeting tight deadlines and managing multiple projects.
- Customer focus and knowledge of competitive marketing.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams and with outside agencies.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to take initiative, work independently to execute a plan.
- Previous experience managing D2C digital campaigns and working with Healthcare Professionals.
***We are recruiting for the leading media agency dedicated to the health and fitness sector.***
This is a brilliant role for an ambitious Partnerships Manager with an interest in health and fitness.
This established media agency are based in a very easily accessible area of central London and provide their clients with exposure to over 50 million consumers worldwide through their music, content and advertising networks located in gyms, leisure centres and spas across the UK. Currently a team of 15, they are looking to add the key role of Partnership Manager to support the Partnerships Director in servicing up to 20 different accounts at any one time.
What you’ll be working on
- Developing a full understanding of the portfolio, the health club partners and all the opportunities available
- Day to day account management - answering enquiries, proactive outreach and responding to briefs in professional and timely manner
- Build a strong pipeline and showcase that in sales meetings to the wider team
- Work with the wider partnership team to develop brand partnership ideas and proposals
- Project manage and coordinate with the partnership team on the delivery and activation of campaigns
- Attend meetings and effectively communicate opportunities to consumer brands in all sectors
- Build and capitalise on existing relationships and opportunities
- Work closely with the team to share cross-platform/client leads and information
- Assist in management of partnership agency partners and lead generation companies
- 3+ years experience in a business development role
- Existing, relevant client “black book” or roster an advantage
- A true team player with excellent sales, communication and presentation skills
- Great organisation skills with outstanding attention to detail
- A highly motivated self-starter
- Ability to make business critical decisions under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages
- A passion for health and wellness is advantageous
This is a fun, growing business with a friendly, sociable team of diverse individuals. No one takes themselves too seriously and the office has a relaxed casual vibe from the leadership team down.
They offer the following;
- Excellent salary
- Bonus of £5k - £10k
- 25 days holiday
- Company Mobile
- Early finish on a Friday
- Clear progression plan
- Employee benefits package similar to Perk Box
It's a great opportunity for someone that is frustrated in a corporate environment to make their mark in a more dynamic, faster moving company.
Account Director £50,000 - £60,000 plus bonus - West London (hybrid)
Please note, this role is full time position
If you're looking for a less corporate environment where you can have a massive impact on the collective success of a business, this one could be for you…
We're recruiting for an award winning advertising agency based in stunning West London offices. Specialising in healthcare and consumer products, they're two years in to an ambitious 5 year plan to triple the size of the company (currently 22 people).
This is an important senior hire, you will be the second AD in the agency and work closely with the head of account management who joined from one of the best regarded advertising agencies in the world. You'll be ably supported by a talented team made up of an AM and two AEs, all of whom have been with the company at least a year.
* Experience in client services, ideally in an agency environment
* A collaborative, friendly demeanour
* An interest in healthcare (consumer and/or ethical)
* A commercial approach to projects and ideally a track record of winning pitches
* A hands-on approach, always looking to set the right example
* Experience in leading, planning and managing retained client accounts
What's in it for you?
The office and team combine to create a working environment you'll love being part of. In addition to the generous salary and bonus, you can expect to receive…
- Commitment to staff progression and training
- 25 days holiday
- In-house gym and shower facilities
- Laptop and phone
- Wellness benefits (yoga/PT and meditation classes etc.)
- Profit linked annual bonus (personal and company)
- Regular team social events.
- Flexible hours and days in the office
Please apply for more information or contact
PR Account Manager - Beauty/Aesthetics
This award-winning PR agency have steadily grown since their founding nearly a decade ago and have become one of the leading specialists in the beauty, aesthetics and health sector. The agency boasts an outstanding and varied client base and prides itself on it’s passion for and understanding of it’s chosen sectors. Set up by a hugely respected industry figure on their return from having a family, the agency is focused heavily on offering flexibility for staff and is renown for it’s welcoming, accommodating environment as well as it’s close-nit team. Anyone joining can expect the chance to grow and develop as well the opportunity to balance life around work. As a result of growth through 2022 the agency is now looking for a new Account Manager to join their team…
This is a role that will see the successful candidate assisting in the running of PR campaigns on behalf of cutting edge beauty industry clinics and products as well as top tier brands in the sector. It’s an ideal role for an experienced junior level account manager in the sector who’s looking to make the step up and join a supportive and flexible environment. Responsibilities include:
- Managing the PR campaigns for multiple clients – taking ownership of planning and strategic support alongside Media relations
- Working to foster strong relationships with clients built on an understanding of their aims and objectives
- Supporting and helping to manage junior staff
- Assisting with the development and execution of new business pitches
This role offer the chance to join an award-winning agency build from the ground up with flexibility, and staff wellbeing at it’s core. You’ll get to work with top tier clients in beauty, aesthetics and health, be joining a welcoming team and benefit from plenty of opportunity to grow and expand you expereince. (3 days home working offered alongside flexible hours)
Account Manager - Shopper Marketing
One of the UK’s most well-established promotional marketing and Partnerships agencies, this award-winning integrated outfit has been responsible for multiple iconic campaigns on behalf of many industry giants in Entertainment, Technology, FMCG, Retail and more. Their close-nit team are passionate about the brands they represent, and they benefit greatly from a varied workload, some excellent workplace perks (flexible and home working included) and a true commitment to staff wellbeing and career progression. A well run, respected and stable agency with a ‘staff first’ culture and some incredible clients!
This is an outstanding role for any junior partnerships or marketing professional who’s looking to work with high profile brands. You’ll support experienced Partnerships Managers with the delivery of creative campaigns while working closely with clients. Prior partnerships expereince is a bonus but not a requirement. A solid understanding of brand and the confidence to pitch ideas is key here! Responsibilities include:
- Supporting the team on a day to day basis with Partnerships campaign delivery, reporting, research and client contact.
- Brainstorming and pitching creative campaign ideas – identifying potential partner brands.
- Joining client calls/briefs and fostering lasting relationships.
- Contributing creatively to brainstorms/pitches/campaigns planning
If you’re interested in joining stable, well respected award-winning agency at a very exciting time then this role should interest you. The role offers the chance to work with iconic global clients on campaigns with creativity at their core. You’ll get the opportunity to work with and learn from a highly experienced team and the agency has a very real commitment to staff wellbeing and fostering an inclusive and enjoyable culture...
Account Manager - Shopper Marketing
One of the UK’s leading Partnerships and Promotions agencies, this award-winning integrated outfit has been responsible for some iconic campaigns on behalf of many industry giants in Entertainment, FMCG, Retail and more. Continuing to offer truly creative promotions and partnerships campaigns to clients has seen the agency steadily grow for almost two decades. Their close-nit team are passionate about the brands they represent, and they benefit greatly from a varied workload, some excellent workplace perks (3 days home working offered) and a true commitment to staff wellbeing and career progression. A well run, respected and stable agency with a ‘staff first’ culture…
Reporting directly to one of the team’s senior directors, this is an important role that will involve working closely with clients to deliver multiple Shopper marketing (POS) campaigns across global markets. You’ll need to be a strong project manager who’s comfortable fostering client relationships, managing and mentoring junior staff and working with creative teams. The ideal candidate will:
- Have prior expereince in a marketing focused Account Management role where the delivery of Shopper or POS campaigns for clients was the focus
- Be comfortable working directly with clients and fostering strong relationships built on trust.
- Demonstrate excellent written communications skills necessary for briefing multiple teams and reporting to clients.
- Need some expereince working on multi-regional campaigns
If you’re interested in joining stable, well respected award-winning agency at a very exciting time then this role should interest you. The role offers the chance to work with iconic global clients on campaigns with creativity at their core. You’ll get the opportunity to manage and mentor junior staff further progression to senior account manager level is heavily encouraged and the agency has a very real commitment to staff wellbeing and fostering an inclusive and enjoyable culture...