- Marketing & PR (17)
- Strategy (1)
- Planning (1)
- B2B (8)
- B2C (3)
- Copywriting (2)
- Motion Graphics Design (1)
- Digital & Tech (7)
- Paid Media x (2)
- SEO (1)
- Social Media (Content / community / Comms) (2)
- CRM / Email Marketing (1)
- Content marketing (3)
- Data & Insight (6)
- Account Management (7)
- Brand (1)
- Business Development (1)
- CRM / Loyalty (1)
- Consumer Insights (1)
- Project Management / Operations (2)
- Field and Ops (2)
- Sales (7)
- Employment (1)
- Promotional Products (1)
- Events (6)
- Sales (2)
- Experiential (3)
- Technology (1)
- Oxfordshire (5)
- Hertfordshire (4)
- Essex (1)
- Buckinghamshire (7)
- Reading (1)
- Berkshire (10)
- London (28)
- Permanent (48)
2 Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager - Creative Commercial Property - Berkshire / Flex Working
£45,000 4 days in the office, 1 from home
This company purchase buildings with natural character and create working environments that are widely recognised as being hotbeds for creativity and growth. The company now has a UK portfolio valued at around £100m, comprising 13 sites across the UK including Bristol, London and Birmingham, filled with 400 diverse businesses, with more sites in the pipeline too. The goal is to maintain growth levels by acquiring more projects, managing them as effectively as possible and delivering operational excellence as a team from top to bottom. It is the company values and ways of behaving which make this achievable; respect for each other, contributing to the bigger picture as a team, having a voice and the courage to use it, and experimenting and giving different ways of doing things a go.
A core business challenge is adapting to the post-covid world. This may be their tenants using less seats due to some remote working, so a more effective digital acquisition strategy is critical to adapt to the changes in the marketplace, targeting small or medium sized businesses.
This is an all-encompassing digital marketing role that has a key responsibility for generating leads of enquiries for new tenants into the various properties. You will be responsible for the performance of the main company website and the various property pages too. You will have the ability to assess the performance of existing agencies across paid media spend and help refine it, with the ability to put an in-housing roadmap in place. You will also have responsibility for the social media channels and planning new cross channel strategies to target their key demographic of customer, small to medium creative businesses / startups.
- Assess the performance of existing digital agency suppliers, identify any inefficiencies, and build a more effective digital strategy.
- Comprehensive understanding of social media marketing, ideally in B2B including LinkedIn
- Understanding of SEO in order to best promote the various sites.
- Unfazed by becoming the sole marketer in digital within the business with future aim of scaling an in-house team, through strong performance.
- Savvy with website analytics and how to drive actionable insights.
- Ability to tailor digital marketing tactics that target the key audience - Small to medium creative businesses & Startups.
- Able to work closely with the content / design specialist to align with strategy.
If you are excited by the prospect of joining a lean yet high value business to re-shape and drive the digital marketing strategy forward, this could be great option for you.
- Experienced in B2B marketing
- Property experience is desirable but not essential
- 3 years in strategic cross channel digital marketing
- Experience managing external agencies and bringing activity in house.
What will you get in return?
- Competitive salary
- Some flexible working post-Covid
- 10% annual discretionary bonus
- 24 days holiday
Performance Marketing Manager
Performance Marketing Manager - SaaS Platform - London
£75-80k (one day per week in the office minimum)
We're recruiting for a tech start-up that is revolutionising the job market. Their unique product enables big businesses to hire technical staff from across the whole "tech stack" quickly and efficiently, in particular developers and software engineers. They're based in attractive offices in central London but very flexible on working arrangements.
What will you be doing?
The Performance Marketing Manager is a vital hire to support the broader marketing team.
We're looking for a marketing generalist who has experience experimenting with several different channels, including Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Reddit & more.
This position is a great opportunity for a creative digital marketer who is looking to work for a dynamic, fast-paced, engineering start-up.
Reporting directly to our Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for:
- Creating and implementing the data-led performance marketing strategy
- Managing the PPC strategy, including managing their lead agency
- Help support the CRM and email strategy
- Planning and executing omnichannel campaigns to drive customer acquisition
- Full ownership of the performance marketing budget, including channel allocation and campaign structure
- Taking a test and learn approach and carrying out A/B testing across all paid marketing channels
- Creating and managing relationships with Google, Bing and other search engines
We are looking for someone who:
- Has 4 years of experience in a similar role
- Has proven experience in digital marketing
- Is familiar with driving ROI/ROAS campaigns
- Isn't afraid to think outside the box
Experience in the following would be perfect:
- Campaign development, execution and management
- Paid social/search
- A/B Testing software
- Active Campaign
- Close.io, Salesforce or other CRM tools
- Heap, Google Analytics or similar reporting tools
What's in it for you?
? A competitive salary range and equity options
? Option to work from anywhere in the world for 2 months/year
? 27 days holiday bank holidays
? Extra holiday day for your birthday
? Closed office between Christmas and New Year
? Apple MacBook Laptop.
? Remote role, 1 day per week in the office
? Regular team events and socials.
? Access to sponsored and partnered events.
Please apply or contact