2 Paid Media Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
User Acquisition Manager / Lead - eSports & Gaming App Platform
Performance Marketing Manager / Lead - eSports & Gaming App Platform - User Acquisition
The Business & Role:
Founded by the co-creator of one of the best-selling games of all time, this mobile app platform business allows gamers off all levels to compete against each other across a large selection of the most popular console games for money, whether very low stakes or medium stakes, or just for prizes!
They are looking for a performance marketing lead to join a wider marketing focused team of 12, leading the strategy and implementation of cross channel performance marketing campaigns that drive user acquisition for their mobile app, which currently has 20,000 active users.
They are a brand-new disrupter in the mobile app space allowing online gamers worldwide to back themselves and challenge anyone to play one-on-one games for real cash (including FIFA, Call Of Duty, League of Legends, Tekken and more). They are a new company with a diverse squad of competitors, gamers and previous start-up winners.
- Close collaboration with the Marketing, Creative & Product Teams to define and lead the overall UA performance marketing strategy to maximise growth profitably, week over week, month after month
- Develop new and innovative performance marketing strategies with a laser-focus on success metrics (CPI, CTI, IPM, DAU, ARPDAU, LTV and ROI)
- Analyse both in-app user behaviour and paid digital campaigns to decipher the most valuable user acquisition channels, targeting and creative to double-down on for growth
- Be completely in tune with user acquisition onboarding journeys and flows, A-B test landing pages and lead the ASO strategy with support from Product and Marketing Teams
- Lead efforts on sophisticated quantitative analysis and reporting that translates data into actionable insights; be willing and able to adjust marketing spend on the fly for best results
- Working closely with the Marketing Team to execute on breakthrough creative strategies to attract new and relevant users
- Stay up to date on latest developments in the digital media industry and experiment with new creative ideas
- Must be proactive, resourceful, and demonstrate intellectual curiosity to anticipate business needs
- Act as an ambassador for Performance Marketing, communicating plans, initiatives and performance across the wider business.
Please apply for consideration and a discussion for a more detailed overview!
Paid Media Executive
A large, multi-award-winning London agency is looking for a Paid Media Executive with a focus on Search to join them. Outstanding global clients, very strong & varied progression prospects and an excellent benefits package on offer…
This fully integrated agency is based in the heart of London and works with a stellar list of clients in Sport, Fashion, Retail, FMCG, Beauty and more. Stable, well-respected and long-standing, the agency's large team are a social and talented mix of PR, Digital, SEO and Creative professionals who enjoy an award-winning work environment/culture. Stunning new offices, a real commitment to offering progression and some strong benefits mean anyone joining can be sure they'll be working in a friendly, stable, and rewarding environment.
As a direct result of growth, the agency is looking to welcome a new paid media executive to their team. Working closely with the head of operations, this role will involve working to optimise and implement paid search focused campaigns for a range of large clients. To be considered, you will need professional expereince working on paid search campaigns and an interest in exploring another channel (social) as part of your role is desired. Responsibilities will include:
- Being Responsible for the day-to-day management of Paid Search campaigns for clients in varying sectors.
- Working closely with Account Managers to generate weekly and monthly reports for clients covering analysis on campaign performance and changes.
- Monitoring and optimizing campaigns to meet performance objectives.
This agency is continuing to grow well and can offer anyone with the relevant expereince a stable environment with plenty of positive development prospects. The client base here is truly outstanding, and the office and team combine to create a workplace environment you'll want to be a part of. Benefits include:
- Commitment to staff progression
- Company pension scheme
- 25 days annual holiday 1 day a year for every full year worked (up to 30 days maximum)
- Interest free Annual Travel card loan
- Free breakfast and fruit,
- Wellness benefits (yoga and meditation classes etc.)
- Employee Assistance Programme,
- Regular team social events.
- Work from Home options