3 Paid Media Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Senior Digital Manager
London / Berkshire
This company is a new breed of media consultancy that partners with global brands and agencies seeking transformative marketing results in a time of massive disruption and opportunity. Recognised as a global leader in advanced marketing and advertising technologies, they provide consulting and services in the areas of media operations and training, data strategy, analytics and Paid Media. Despite being relatively young, they have grown to a global team of over 500 people and were recently acquired by an investment group, who focus on acquiring companies that are equipped for the future of digital media. It is the perfect time to join this business as their UK operations are set to expand very quickly. They were born in San Francisco and now have several global offices in all regions, so the opportunity for international travel is there for those that would want it.
What they offer:
- Competitive salary year-end bonus tied to Company performance
- Funded Pension plan
- Generous annual leave scheme
- Mobile phone plan
- Gym membership of your choice
- Lunch and transportation cost benefits
- Company Uber account
Senior Consultant / Team Lead
They are currently looking for a Team Lead to develop and mentor a team of up to 6 Managers while overseeing the full-service management of search, shopping, display and video advertising campaigns. Successful candidates for this opportunity will demonstrate strategic thought, leadership and client management skills that go beyond platform knowledge.
- Day-to-day management of a team of up to 6 ambitious and highly-trained account managers working across a variety of platforms, including but not limited to Google Ads (search, shopping, display and video), Microsoft Advertising, Facebook Ads, Amazon Ads, Display & Video 360 and Search Ads 360.
- Proactively identifying and exploring new opportunities across the Biddable Media landscape e.g. audience targeting, new platforms, new competitor insight tools, new search engine features.
- Mentoring team members and developing a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership. Providing positive feedback where it's due and constructively highlighting areas for improvement.
- Overseeing campaign performance and intervening where necessary to ensure optimum results are achieved.
- Assisting with sales pitches for full-service Google Ads, social, Amazon, DV360 and/or SA360 clients - preparing presentations, forecasts, audits, attending new business meetings and calls.
- Managing the team's monthly capacity and delegating workload to ensure members are working to their full potential whilst not being overloaded.
- Forecasting team revenue over the short-medium term; conducting regular sales meetings with the Managing Director to highlight any upcoming client wins and/or loss in revenue.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and performance in order to uphold excellent rate of client retention; conducting regular account management phone calls and meetings to understand and plan for clients' changing business needs.
- Guide career development; conduct regular one-to-one catch-ups to ensure team members are making progress against individual goals. Provide support and help them to overcome any challenges.
- Collaborating with Marketing, Training, Engineering, Sales and Business Ops Teams on ad-hoc projects.
- Helping to strategise and improve account management teams' processes and operations as the business continues to grow at a rapid pace in collaboration with other Media Directors.
- Acting first point of coverage as needed: Regionally when expanding, Executionally for other departments/functions (Operations, Recruiting, Training, Finance, Sales)
- Communicate the company vision and philosophy effectively externally and internally, including participation in sales pitches
- Systematically prioritise between client and internal needs, sometimes balancing competing priorities from different internal stakeholders
Skill set overview:
- 5 years experience in online advertising, whether at a publisher, agency, trading desk, technology company, or other.
- Good experience managing a team of at least 3 people
- Technical expertise with the in-scope technology solutions
- Demonstrated ability to lead in-person client meetings or client summits
- Demonstrated ability to effectively operate independently and in a team environment
- Skilled, process-based thinker that can help problem solve for technical escalations
- Expert written and verbal communication
- Experience in account management, including opportunity identification
- Commitment to career mentorship, both at and beyond MightyHive
- Ability to lead and work with many different personality types
- Advanced knowledge of Google Ads (search, social and display) and paid social and ability to effectively teach these skills
- Knowledge of Display & Video 360, Search Ads 360, Campaign Manager, Amazon
- Advertising and Google Analytics is highly desirable.
Paid Media Specialist
From humble beginnings focusing on skiing holidays, this company has now grown to well over 400 people and are the market leader in multi-purpose luxury travel. They have a few leading brands under their umbrella that are all consistent with their luxury focus. The recent hiring of a new CMO has turned their attention to developing their in-house digital team, with the view to reducing agency spend, although this hire will still be using an agency for lots of the PPC execution.
They are looking for a PPC specialist to join their growing Marketing team on a 12 month fixed term contract, with view to perm. You will be supporting the Head of Performance Marketing with the implementation of paid acquisition strategy (principally PPC) as well as some paid social too, any experience in RTB is a bonus.Key Reponsibilities
Including but are not limited to:
- Manage paid Adwords campaigns on a day-to-day basis, across multiple geographies and multiple brands
- Brief and liaise with external digital marketing agencies on a day-to-day basis, ensuring they deliver to agreed KPIs
- Partner closely with Web Manager / SEO Manager on keyword insight, ad testing and strategy
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Executive to produce appropriate landing pages for digital campaigns
- Input into reporting and KPI measurement for paid media campaigns - daily, weekly, monthly
- Drive conversions and improve the cost per acquisition and revenue from campaigns.
- Plan, implement, track and optimise PPC campaigns with a view to increasing Conversions (Leads and Sales) through Keywords, AdCopy, landing page testing and optimisation
- Managing the PPC marketing budget and optimising against business goals
- Acquire new customers to meet channel targets on volume and efficiency
- Campaign set up, implementation and optimisation of search and re-targeting Campaigns
- On-going keyword research, search query analysis, ad copy testing, landing page testing, building and processing campaigns via 3rd party tools
- Reporting on and analysing PPC data in order to help make optimisation decisions
- Competitor analysis
- Develop a relationship with major media providers (primarily Google) and maximising returns
Candidates with a strong blend of the below experience would be a great fit for the role!
- Demonstrable experience managing Adwords and Adcentre accounts for brands
- Experience in setting up and running Paid Social Campaigns
- Google qualified
- Can demonstrate successful optimisation and ROI improvement
- Ideally experience of using a Bid Management tool e.g. Marin, Kenshoo
- Highly analytical, an advanced user of Excel
- Ability to carry out conversion rate analysis and ROI tracking
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, CRO (Conversion Rate Optimisation)
- Good understanding of conversion path / user journey analysis process and ability to make actionable recommendations based on performance analysis
What's in it for you?
They offer very competitive salaries and a great benefits package including the following:
- Contributory pension scheme
- 'Cycle to work' scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Subsidised private healthcare
- Company loyalty scheme
- Travel discounts
- Travel insurance
Paid Media Specialist
An exciting boutique eCommerce consultancy, now with over 10 people, are looking for a Paid Media Consultant to join them in their attractive WeWork offices in Central London.
Over a 2-year period, they've grown very quickly as a result of fantastic results helping retail and eCommerce companies with their digital strategies. One of their priorities is to create a working environment where staff feel valued and enjoy coming to work but also have a passion for delivering tier 1 results for their clients.
They focus on driving growth for mid-level retail companies that have a high aspiration. They will be needing the Paid Media Consultant to help onboard new accounts, manage day to day optimisations and help retain strong client relationships. In this role, you will also be responsible for some of the following;
- Manage paid social, search and display campaigns for international clients. They are committed to training PPC focused candidates in social and display if requried.
- Responsible for optimising accounts and reporting back performance to clients
- Ensure all Biddable Channels are delivering against KPI's
- Work independently to plan and roll out strategies across accounts
You'll need to be a quick learner and very proactive in order to succeed. You will be monitoring a range of channels so being dynamic is a key element of this role. In order to be considered for this role, you will need to have some of the following;
- 1 years' experience in paid media
- Advanced Excel skills
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Good understanding of Paid Search
- Experience of building strong relationships in a working environment
What you'll get in return is the opportunity to be part of a growing agency with massive ambitions. They have been delivering excellent results for their clients and this is evident in their quick growth. See their full benefits listed below which are market leading.
- 27 days' holiday (including Christmas break) bank holidays
- Flexible working
- Choice of working equipment
- Regular team nights / days out
- Fun working environment, free beer and coffee!
- High level training from highly talented co-founder. You will learn faster here than in a global network agency.
If you like the look, then please do apply or send CV's