- Account Management (1)
- Art Direction (1)
- B2B (2)
- B2C (3)
- Brand (3)
- Content marketing (1)
- Creative (1)
- Digital & Tech x (5)
- Front End Development (1)
- Graphic Design (2)
- Marketing & PR (2)
- Motion Graphics Design (1)
- Sales (1)
- Social Media (Content / community / Comms) (1)
- UI Design (1)
- UX (1)
- London (5)
- Permanent (5)
5 Digital & Tech Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Senior Marketing Executive - B2C - Education
Senior / Marketing Executive - Youth Education Provider - London
Now over six years old and well established, this company are a force for good and provide impact driven education services for children. They focus on life skills that promote social & emotional wellbeing and dynamic thinking, helping young people to thrive in life; both at home and their future workplace. They now have a growing team of 10 people and expect to flourish as the pandemic comes to an end.
They complement traditional academic education by delivering online & offline courses for 3-15 year olds that develop young peoples' skills in leadership, confidence, resilience, creative problem solving, collaboration and growth mindset.
Their mission is to positively impact and inspire a generation of young people around the world to be the best version of themselves.
This role represents an opportunity to join the team at a pivotal time as they extend their offering to growing the online side of the business and further global expansion.
This role suits a passionate B2C marketer who is ambitious, creative and analytical with good knowledge across the marketing mix.
- Cross channel brand marketing
- Digital marketing exposure, such is email marketing and social media.
- You will thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and will be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Reporting directly into the CMO you are eager to learn, and will love responsibility and autonomy
- Skills in design, video editing, and digital performance marketing would be a plus
- Work closely with the CMO and Head of Sales to develop an annual comms plan which delivers the brand objectives, drives brand awareness and growth to both a UK and global market
- Work across Digital, PR and Influencer marketing while building strong relationships with digital and PR agencies
- Lead the monthly marketing execution including content creation, digital ad uploads (across IG, IGS and FB), and eCRM
- Weekly KPI reports on all marketing activity, accurate budget management and support the CMO on monthly board update presentations
Digital Design Lead
Digital Design Lead | Integrated B2B Agency
South West London | £50k - £55k | NP742
This tremendous agency is looking for someone to join them at the helm of their digital department. I dynamic Digital Design Lead who is a true collaborator, idea generator and executor who is always up for pushing boundaries.
You will ll be the go-to person for all digital projects, leading by example and helping shape processes and best practice. They're not just looking for a head-down designer - you'll need to have the ability to sell work into clients, think commercially and work cross-functionally with development, project management and account management teams. Mentoring and developing your team is also a huge part of the role, motivating, inspiring, and assisting their career growth
The clients you'd be working with are in the b2b space, primarily global tech brands, but also some really cool and interesting start up and fintech brands. You would be producing a range of digital content for these clients; whilst devising the optimum way to highlight the incredible content this agency is renowned for producing.
Knowing UI and UX inside out is crucial, but the main goal is bringing a portfolio of ground-breaking and head-turning ideas, executed beautifully, and spanning the whole digital spectrum.
There's 25 days holiday on offer, along with the £50k/£55k salary. Then there's the soft bens like breakfasts and lunches etc. and then life assurance and group income protection. The offices are based in South West London, and when things return to 'normality' being in the office 2 days a week minimum is the most likely scenario.
Look forward to seeing your folio, bursting at the seams with digital concepts that make people say WOW!
Midweight Graphic Designer
Midweight Graphic Designer | Integrated Branding & PR Agency
London | NP759 | £30k - 35k
This is your opportunity to join a rapidly growing scale-up marketing agency, now at a headcount of 15. They offer integrated marketing services and specialise in Brand Strategy, Creative, PR and Digital. Their investors are very excited about the technology that underpins their agency, which ensures that their clients have full visibility when it comes to cross channel performance and effectiveness. They have a multi-sector client roster, full of exciting recognised and breakthrough clients, which offers ample variety of work. Despite the obvious pandemic they exceeded their targets in 2020 and have made an excellent start in 2021!
Their creative shines through everything they do! With the recent hire of a decorated Creative Director with fantastic agency experience, it's helped them land more and more work from their current clients and made their new business approach even stronger.
As the team is gathering momentum, they are now looking for a Midweight Designer with demonstratable experience spanning print, digital, brand, social, video, PR to play a crucial role within the agency, helping them create cutting edge campaigns for clients that turn heads, influence decisions, and alter perceptions.
You'll be working on a mix of client campaign work, and internal work such as case studies, presentations, pitch documents and social posts to continue pushing the agency forward and increasing their profile.
BIG areas they're looking for people to shine in are, branding, advertising, content creation, social media and strategy, and the key responsibilities would cover:
- Design various elements for clients including branding, web, social and marketing assets.
- Work on internal projects to raise the agency's profile
- Design a varied range of assets for the agency
- Develop creative concepts and produce innovative artwork style guides.
- Work with consultants to meet a creative brief.
- Confidently present design concepts.
- Identify key trends and creative developments inside and outside of the industry.
What you get in return:
Apart from a good starting salary and being part of growing something special you can expect a truly great place to work with maximum freedom and benefits:
- The opportunity to join their employee share option scheme in time.
- A radically transparent bonus structure, where you could receive up to 30% of salary depending on company and personal performances.
- They contribute some of their outperformance to charitable causes, which you help choose.
- A new business bonus for any new clients you win for the company and a bonus for any new staff you refer.
- Half a day off per month for learning, development and reading - mandatory for all employees.
- Generous matched pension contribution.
- Unlimited holiday and flexible working.
- The day off (guaranteed) for your birthday.
- A day off (also guaranteed) if you're ever moving house.
- Wellness/mindfulness time within working hours every week for those that want it.
If interested, send over a CV and folio demonstrating your design prowess.
Social Media Manager
A top 100 PR agency who offer an industry leading benefits package are looking for an experienced Social Media Manager to work on with their digital team on a global Food client.
A Multi Award-Winning outfit with a regular spot-on PR week's top 150 list, this central London agency is highly respected for their work with Food and Drink and Health and Wellbeing brands. Offering traditional PR, Digital, content, and social media campaigns to an impressive list of global clients, the agency is continuing to grow rapidly. Working from Vibrant new offices in a bustling central London location, their talented team are an energetic, social and welcoming bunch who make the agency a truly enjoyable place to work (they enjoy some exceptional benefits too!!).
This is an important role within the agency's digital team and will see the successful candidate working with their highest value Food client. The role will involve helping to manage a small team and the ideal candidate will need to be a true social media guru - comfortable working on multichannel campaigns for large brands. Requirements include:
- Expereince integrating a range of social channels into campaigns - Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and TikTok.
- Proactively consuming news, social updates and trends to help keep approaches and campaigns up to date across the agency
- Being comfortable working closely with clients to discuss objectives and campaign performance while also challenging and presenting news ideas.
- Expereince working in a team to develop and create multichannel content plans and social campaigns that deliver results.
- An understanding of the role of influencers within social strategy.
What's in it for you?
Having worked successfully with this agency for some time, we can say with confidence that they offer an exceptional work environment for staff. The agency offers a highly impressive benefits package, operates as an employee owned trust, runs regular team events and holidays and offers very real progression opportunities at both junior and senior level. The agency is a mainstay on the UK top 150 list (where it has been steadily climbing), has won multiple awards and is offering the chance to work on a varied portfolio of brands.
For more information on role, benefits and agency please apply in full confidence below
Account Manager - Digital, Branding, Creative & Comms
Account Manager - Brand strategy and Communications agency - West End - £30,000 - £38,000 DOE
Extensive benefits package including unlimited holiday...
This is a dream job for anyone who wishes they could have more impact in their current agency...
It's your opportunity to join a new breed of marketing communications business. One that has been set up to reward it's employees and ensure you grow as they do...
- You won't be doing dull work. No pointless spreadsheets or thinking about stuff that isn't going to make a difference.
- You'll be excited every day by working in a business that is seeking to turn an industry on its head.
- Your ideas will be listened to and actioned
- You will be rewarded above and beyond when you exceed expectations.
- You'll have fun, every day is different
Our client are based based in Central London. They're looking for a talented Account Manager with integrated experience to join them on a permanent basis.
What's it all about?
In this case you will be filling a "hybrid" role managing projects while also being client facing and you'll report directly to the inspirational founding directors.
You will not be expected to be very strong across all marketing services, but will like the idea of a varied account management role covering elements of communications, design, PR and branding!
So along with all the usual skills associated with account management, you'll need to be:
- capable of forming and communicating creative ideas
- adept at copy checking and reviewing creative work
- building and maintaining strong client relationships
- capable of delivering proposals and presentations
- used to helping respond to RFIs and preparing for pitches
- supporting marketing activity, writing your own content, attending events and creating thought leadership.
***It's essential to have some experience of working in a marketing agency environment.***
The clients are varied, one day you could be working on a luxury property development, the next a sustainable coffee cup, the next a shoe brand - for the most part they will be challenger brands with rapid growth plans.
What's in it for you?
This is the chance to be part of a very well backed, rapidly growing marketing agency with massive ambition. To be part of something special from an early stage and progress quicker than you would in a 'normal' agency. In addition you can expect...
- A transparent bonus structure of up to 30% of salary depending on performance.
- A new business bonus for any new clients you win for the company.
- Matched pension contribution.
- Unlimited holiday and flexible working.
- The day off (guaranteed) for your birthday.
- A day off (also guaranteed) if you need to move house.
- Wellness/mindfulness time within working hours every week
Apply now or contact