- Data & Insight (4)
- Account Management (2)
- Customer Experience (1)
- Field and Ops (1)
- Digital & Tech x (11)
- B2B (3)
- Content marketing (2)
- CRM / Email Marketing (1)
- SEO (1)
- Social Media (Content / community / Comms) (1)
- Marketing & PR (2)
- Promotional Products (1)
- Sales (1)
- East of England (1)
- Norfolk (1)
- London (6)
- South East (4)
- Berkshire (2)
- Reading (1)
- Buckinghamshire (2)
- Hertfordshire (1)
- Permanent (11)
15 Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Hubspot Success Manager
Customer Success Manager - £50,000
Who's the company?
We're recruiting for one of the UK's leading inbound marketing agencies. A HubSpot Elite partner specialising in the technology sector, they help businesses across the globe extract every last drop of value from their websites.
With over a decade's worth of inbound marketing expertise, combining award-winning web design and carefully crafted, SEO-compliant copy, there are few agencies that can compete.
Built around an inclusive culture that nurtures creativity and individuality, they strive to help their employees reach their full potential.
What's this role all about?
You will be the "go to" HubSpot person in the business.
The agency has identified the need for a HubSpot expert to join the expanding team. You will be the lead point of contact in onboarding clients onto new HubSpot portals, you will help train new users both remotely and in person. To ensure they get the best possible start, you will take hands-on ownership of the technical aspects of configuring, operating, integrating, and optimising HubSpot's marketing, CMS and sales tools for their clients. This role is the face of HubSpot within the client services team, taking the lead on launching new HubSpot features to clients, and internally before they reach the wider market.
You will have a keen eye for opportunities within the relationships you build with clients, and be able to make a smooth handover into account management as needed. You will also be excited to support the marketing team in communicating about the latest offerings in the HubSpot toolkit.
So basically, if you love using HubSpot and want to show others how well it can work, this is for you!
* Onboard clients that are new to HubSpot
* Provide high quality support and training to clients and their teams
* Champion HubSpot's features and suite to clients and internally
* Manage data migrations into HubSpot from other marketing automation and CRM tools
* Configure and optimise HubSpot portals
* Work with in-house and client team members to create marketing workflows and processes
Aside from a love of Hubspot, what do you need?
* Ideally some form of HubSpot certification
* Ability to handle clients directly
* Problem solving skills with an analytical mindset
* Excellent organisation
* Teamworking skills
* A passion for B2B marketing and marketing technology
* Ability to use excel to manage and manipulate data
* Able to communicate technical information in terms that are easy to understand
What's in it for you?
- A friendly, collaborative working environment where your ideas will count!
- The chance to be involved in a rapidly growing business
- An opportunity to work with international b2b brands
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Training opportunities and a focus on continual professional development
- Medical insurance (including optical and dental)
- Flexible working hours and finish-early on Fridays (4:30pm)
- Pay-day pizza once a month
- Pre-tax contributions to your pension
- A busy social schedule with regular company funded events (optional!)
Please apply for more info
Account Manager - Advertising Agency - Hertfordshire (2-3 days in the office)
£32,000 - £42,000 dependent on experience
We are recruiting for a creative advertising agency based in an easily accessible Hertfordshire location (most employees work from home at least 2 days per week). They have been running for over 20 years and specialise in producing award winning campaigns for a range of clients in education, automotive, financial services, technology and charity. The team is made up of 45 talented, outgoing people many of whom have been there for over 5 years due to the positive working environment. The business is well known for its dedication to staff development and no agency invests more in training (CPD).
This role will support a Senior Account Director on one of the agency's largest accounts. It will be a diverse, challenging role involving most areas of the on and offline marketing mix including, creative, content, media and CRM.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Effective control and management of budgets
- Delivery of projects on time and on budget
- Excellent financial administration - quotes, invoicing, forecasts, reports, purchase orders etc
- Effective recommendations against client brief
- Managing internal and external stakeholders and suppliers
- Excellent client communications
- Ability to review design and artwork against client brief
- Knowledge of client brand and corporate identity
- Clear, concise, inspiring, thorough, relevant briefs - creative/media/integrated planning brief
- Understanding of the marketing mix - print, digital, online, outdoor, DM, events, radio, TV, cinema, CRM, sponsorship, loyalty and incentives etc
- Leading client meetings
- Networking at manager level
- Analysing the data from key reports to make recommendations
- Ability to present media/creative to clients in absence of Creative or Media Director
- Positive management of, and learning from, mistakes
- Ability to listen and understand
- Ownership of task, job & project
- Gain respect of client
- Excellent relationship builder
- Entertaining skills
- Ability to read client sensitivity and emotion
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the best regarded advertising agencies in the country and build your career working closely with the senior management team.
You can expect:
- Free gym membership
- Free fruit, tea / coffee
- Free parking in their car park next door to building
- Thirsty Thursdays
- Company anniversary party July 1st ish (normally half to one day off)
- Christmas party - has been a trip abroad previously
- Regular quarterly socials (fully paid including cabs home
- £500 bonus for taking advanced certificate in advertising
- ALL training paid for with no penalties should people leave
- 23 days' holiday. You can also gain a half day back for not being absent over a 2 month period. So, you can gain an extra 3 days per year taking your holiday to 26 days. Half a day for xmas eve too. AND you get an extra days' holiday for being there for 3 years, then 5 years.
- Working hours 0830 - 1730
- Statutory pension scheme
- Each employee also receives 3 CPD days per year to study.
Please apply for more info, or contact
If you'd like to find out more please apply now or contact
Digital Executive - Digital Marketing Agency - Buckinghamshire - Up to £35k
We're working with a digital agency specializing in SEO, Web Development, Paid Advertising, Content Creation, Social Media Management & Digital Strategy. They are based in Buckinghamshire in a converted barn with beautiful surroundings.
Their mission is to deliver results that truly make a difference and never compromise on quality and passion. As a rapidly growing start-up with clients in both the UK and US, they are on the lookout for an SEO specialist to join their team.
This role will be pivotal for the agency at such an important time. You'll be owning this department and making a difference with full freedom to drive it in the way you see fit. You'll be managing the day to day SEO activity including on-page, technical and content strategy, link building and keyword research.
- Feed in to the creation of effective, sustainable strategies for clients.
- Managing day to-day SEO activity across a range of clients.
- Auditing of websites from a technical SEO perspective.
- Keyword research and building effective keyword baskets.
- On page optimisation and content creation support.
- Google Analytics data analysis & reporting.
- Client and campaign reporting.
- Optimise and provide guidance on SEO best practices to help support client objectives and KPIs.
- Conduct selfguided research to create up-to-date recommendations and solutions.
What we're looking for:
- Experience working in SEO and developing successful SEO campaigns.
- A solid understanding of SEO principles from both a brand and technical point of view.
- Proven hands on experience in SEO Optimisations & creating SEO optimised web/blog content.
- Great time management and ability to work to deadlines.
- Collaborative experience working successfully as part of a multi disciplined team.
- Experience with problem solving and data analysis.
- Experience using tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, Majestic, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog etc.
- Working knowledge of website development & Wordpress.
- Strong writing skills, with an ability to create compelling copy for a range of sectors and audiences.
- A 'cando' attitude, a strong desire to improve your skills and knowledge and a commitment to professional development.
What's in it for you
- Work with a wide range of diverse clients across different sectors, industries and geos.
- Work on Macbook Pros and with the industry's leading technology (SEMrush, MOZ, Screaming Frog, AhRefs etc). We are committed to building a tech stack that supports your requirements.
- Flexible working environment with the ability to start early/late and finish early/late.
- Be a part of a team with the same passion and precision as you. Everybody is committed to ensuring exceptional results which continues to facilitate campaign success.
- Annual visit to Brighton SEO paid 100% by the company.
- Training and development opportunities openly available.
- Regular company outings with beers after work on Fridays.
- Work from home 1 day per week with hybrid working options also available.
- Direct contact with the business owner at all times.
- Coffee Machine in the office.
Central London - Flexible working arrangements/WFH
Are you a Business Director or CSD looking for more autonomy and less red tape? We're working with an independent B2B marketing agency in central London you might like...
Having been established for almost twenty years, this agency specialise in B2B marketing communications for clients in Sports, Tech, Manufacturing and Engineering. They produce 'top of funnel' campaigns and support some of the world's largest brands across strategy, advertising, design, copy, direct marketing, visual identity and lots more…
Based in the heart of the West End, they offer a flexible, collaborative working environment that people enjoy being part of. They now need a managing partner to join their team.
What will the Managing Partner do?
· Manage and contribute to the overall culture, tone and style of the agency.
· Ensures that the right people, systems and resources are in place to allow commercial creativity to flourish.
· Ensure pride in the agency and its work
· Set the strategy and overall direction for client development and retention.
· Take the lead on important new business pitches, working closely with the Strategy Partner, and supported by the CEO.
· Oversee the work of the support functions, including HR, IT, Finance, Marketing, Business Development and Office Management.
· Work closely with the company accountants and CEO to monitor company performance
· Acts as a mentor and listening ear for the CEO.
What experience will you need?
· Management: ability to motivate others to produce great work.
· Communication: able to explain complex ideas to others in straightforward language and empower them to do their jobs without hand holding.
· Willing to involve themselves thoroughly within the agency, building strong and cordial relationships with both senior colleagues and junior staff.
· Vision: capable of seeing the whole picture, learning from the past and able to take realistic and strategic decisions about the future of the agency.
· Finance: adept, and able to keep control of agency expenditure and build a sound financial base for future activity.
What's in it for you?
Aside from what is obviously a rare opportunity to join an agency at senior level, you can expect the following benefits;
- Flexible working arrangements/WFH
- £90,000 - £120,000
- 28 days holiday plus Bank Holidays and your birthday off
- Contributory pension scheme
- Share options
- Private healthcare
If you would like to know more about this position, then please click on the link to apply OR reach out directly to Mark Darlington at Stonor Recruitment
Search Lead - Content Marketing Agency - London/Remote - £55k - £60k
We're working with a B2B content marketing agency who are looking for a Search Lead to join their team. This agency produces a wide variety of work, from branding and identities, websites and interactive to content marketing with an emphasis on digital and exciting design innovation.
The Search Lead will play a vital role in the agency and will be an opportunity for the right person to develop it into their own. As a small tight-knit team that's going places, you'll work alongside a very talented team of marketers, writers, designers, video producers and animators. You'll know how to help plan content to drive the right search traffic whilst running and managing key software packages.
- Work with the planners, writers and account handlers to establish best search practices.
- Seamlessly link with analytics, optimization and reporting tools.
- Be responsible for search performance management with a clear focus on implementation, testing, optimization and application across client lifecycles.
- Work with the analysts, development and strategy teams to prepare effective reports that show results and drive new ideas.
- Contribute to the growth, development and expansion of performance marketing with your search knowledge.
- Ensure understanding and execution of best practices into the fabric of the team's operational processes.
- Represent the business at industry events and help create a body of literature on search marketing in the content sphere.
- Have at least five years' experience working with search marketing in an agency environment.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the content marketing industry and the role of search within it.
- Will be able to debate and articulate the latest search thinking with your clients and colleagues with a cool, measured expertise.
- Are a digital native familiar with the search industry: methodologies, toolsets, personalities and opportunities.
- Can work effectively across the digital marketing projects and collaborate well with clients and your team members.
- Are service oriented, but able to stand up for yourself and the agency so we're always focused on the right objectives and outcomes, able to communicate well with different types of clients, work comfortably in the classic office tools, as well as social platforms.
- Are hungry to learn about tech markets and B2B working.
- Communicate clearly, on paper and verbally, both with clients and colleagues.
We're looking for an energetic person with great attention to detail with a hunger for success and an ambition to succeed.
- A great company culture well set up for hybrid/remote working
- A focus on personal development
- Training time and budget - you get to choose how to spend it
- Lots of social stuff and 'organised fun', both company wide and driven by interest/ hobby groups
- 25 holiday days pro rata
- Additional time off between Christmas and New Year
- Pension: 5% employer contribution on qualifying earnings
- 1 x Volunteer/ Community Day
- Life Assurance
Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager - Digital Marketing Agency - Norfolk - £35k - £40k
We're working with an award-winning Digital Marketing Agency who are looking for a Social Media Manager to join the team. By covering a range of services across digital marketing to design and build, this agency has clients within the healthcare, insurance, sport and hospitality sectors. They are proud to be part of many initiatives doing just that including our certifications for B-Corp, 1% for the Planet, Living Wage employer and Carbon Neutral to name a few!
You'll be joining an exciting and growing team to help build upon great relationships and develop key accounts. You'll be responsible for producing paid and organic strategies whilst working closely with clients to fully understand their brand positioning. This role will work closely with the Senior Digital Marketing Manager, SEO and Content Specialists to deliver value-led strategies.
Responsibilities will include:
- Content creation, including image and video creation, as well as copy
- Produce content calendars
- Managing monthly budgets
- Auditing existing accounts and making suggestions for improvement
- Identifying and contributing to trending topics and areas of interest for clients
- Assisting with new business opportunities including identifying opportunities and contributing to pitches
- Ideally, you will come from a Digital Marketing Agency background with at least 3 years of experience in a social media role
- Experience in managing social media accounts across multiple clients and industries
- Experience of identifying target audiences and devising engaging social media campaigns for multiple clients and industries
- Experience forecasting desired results from campaign activity to set KPI / OKRs
- Knowledge of digital marketing analytics software (Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.)
- Experience in creating, managing and optimising paid advertising campaigns, particularly on YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Pinterest
- Experience in deployment of tracking on social media platforms, to provide key metrics to monitor campaigns/accounts' success
- Experience in pitching for new client work
- Managing your own schedule in line with client priorities and deadlines
- Experienced with B2B, and B2C across a number of sectors
- 25 days holiday as a basic - 5 additional days of holiday available for long-service.
- Birthday off.
- Trees planted and extra carbon offset every Selesti work anniversary.
- A highly experienced, award-winning team to work with and learn from.
- Constant career progression with work time allocated for training.
- Access to paid-for private counselling & a nutritionist.
- Volunteer time.
- Flexible working.
- Christmas and summer parties.
- Time off for your child's birthday.
Buyer - Creative Merchandise
An industry leading promotional merchandising company is looking for a Buyer to join their global sourcing team. Top tier brands, global support network and strong development prospects…
This London company are one of the top businesses in their sector. Specialising in the design, production and delivery of promotional products for multiple sectors, they work with over 20 of the World's most valuable brands in sectors including, automotive, finance, food, logistics, technology and retail. The company is proud of its office and workplace environment and the large team are a welcoming, diverse and social group. As a result of this growth, the company is very keen to speak with experienced buyers or junior buyers...
Reporting to the head of sourcing and working with a strong team of senior buyers and merchandisers, as a buyer you will support the development and purchasing of promotional merchandise from a range of European suppliers. It's an ideal role for a junior buying professional who's looking to join a large, global business. Responsibilities will include:
- Management of the sampling process
- Sourcing products from the most appropriate suppliers for each brief
- Produce and provide accurate 'delivered' prices to sales teams
- Propose products in response to briefs
- Help to negotiate best prices/payment terms from suppliers.
This company are extremely well backed and form part of large global group. They have a commitment to offering an excellent work and staff well-being is a priority here. On top of this, they offer strong progression opportunities, above average pension and holiday entitlement (33 days) as well as work from home options. If you're keen to find a stable buying role with potential, then this role should appeal to you...
Senior Advertising Operations Manager
One of the UK's longest established, and most well-respected media groups is looking for a Senior Advertising operation Manager to lead planning and execution for a range of digital campaigns.
Established over 150 years ago, this multimedia, news and publishing brand is one of the UK's finest and most respected. Delivering award winning journalistic content for international print and digital distribution, this world-renowned media group is continuing to grow year on year. Their large UK team are based in stellar central London offices and enjoy a fast-paced, exciting, and highly rewarding workplace environment. Their rapidly growing operations team are integral to the groups marketing efforts and they now have need of a senior manager to join them and take the lead on a range of technical projects.
Reporting directly into the head of the operations team, this is a vital role that will see the successful candidate planning, executing and optimizing a range of digital advertising campaigns aimed at attracting subscribers. It's a role that offers the opportunity to work with the highest tier partner brands in many sectors and the ideal candidate will:
- Have strong previous experience working in an Ad ops or Ad tech role at manager level
- Have previous expereince with tools (or similar to) such as Google Ad manager, Teads, Liveintent, Art19, Grapeshot and some understanding of HTML would be a bonus
- Be comfortable working directly with senior external stakeholders.
This role offers the opportunity to undertake a senior role at one of the world's largest media groups in a rapidly growing team. You'll get to work with a multitude of iconic partnered brands and the role offers outstanding prospects for further growth. The team are welcoming, inclusive and the business offers an award-winning environment and benefits/perks offering that includes (but is not limited to):
- Medical Cover
- Flexible lifestyle and Wellbeing benefits package
- Hybrid working
- Increased shared Parental leave offering
- Life assurance
- Season ticket loan
- Multiple progression avenues
- Above Average holiday allowance
- Above average pension contribution
Social Media Manager - Film/Entertainment
A central London agency with an outstanding client list of film and entertainment giants is looking for an experienced Social Media Manager to join them…
True entertainment specialists, this award-winning integrated agency has been working with film and home entertainment clients for nearly 20 years. Offering Social, Digital, PR, Influencer relations and creative services, the agency has grown well since its founding and is now one of the industry leaders in its sector. Their client list reads like a who's who of the entertainment space and the team are a social, passionate bunch who benefit greatly from strong development opportunities, an adult culture and plenty of flexible/home working options. The team are now looking for an experienced Social Media Manager to lead social strategy for clients…
This is an important role for the agency and will see the successful candidate working closely with clients (large Film & TV studios) and overseeing creative, content focused social campaigns to engage with audiences. To be considered you'll need some expereince working in a social role for entertainment brands and the responsibilities of the role will include:
- Developing and implementing social media strategies
- Taking ownership of social planning, social calendars, social reports, and client communications
- Keeping up with social trends and the entertainment industry as a whole to ensure strategies are relevant, up-to-date and will properly engage with audiences of each IP
If you're looking for a chance to work with the top names in entertainment, then this role should interest you. You'll get to join a welcoming and close-nit team, have an excellent level of responsibility to define strategy and will enjoy a varied role with plenty of scope for development.
Performance Manager - Creative & Performance Marketing Agency - Up to £38k - London/Hybrid
We're working with an award winning creative and performance marketing agency, who are looking for an energetic and results-driven Performance Manager to join their growing team. People love being a part of their fun, collaborative team environment, everyone is passionate about the work they do and aspire to ensure they are the best agency dedicated to the property sector.
As part of this role, you will report directly to the Head of Performance and will work with a broad range of clients on their Paid Media requirements. You'll be delivering a range of predominantly B2B performance marketing strategies whilst activating and optimising paid search and social campaigns. You'll work with the wider performance and creative teams, write and execute client briefs and manage multiple clients.
- 2 years minimum of Paid Media experience
- Previous experience working in an Agency
- A strong understanding of social advertising across Facebook and LinkedIn
- A strong understanding of Google Ads, GDN and YouTube
- Experience and understanding of using Google Analytics
- Experience setting up and managing tracking pixels and custom events
- Comfortable working independently and managing a small portfolio of clients
- A very high standard of written and spoken English
- Confident managing own schedule and time management
- Strong knowledge in digital marketing best practice
- An analytical, data-driven mindset
- A proactive, can-do attitude
- Facebook proficiency or Blueprint Media Buying / Planning certification
- Google Ads proficiency or certified across Search/Display
- Google Analytics proficiency or certified
- Programmatic proficiency
- 25 days annual leave Bank Holidays
- Flexible hours
- Hybrid working (2 days in the office min.)
- Structured training and progression program, including two days a month spent on personal development
- External training where required and Google/Facebook partner events
- Opportunity for international travel
- Regular company social events via the social committee
- An always stocked beer fridge
Please get in touch if you would like more information with firstname.lastname@example.org
Account Executive - Marketing
Berkshire / Buckinghamshire
A leading B2B marketing agency is looking for a new Account Executive to join them. Outstanding opportunities for development and progression makes this an ideal role for any graduate or junior marketing professional...
Passionate about their work and well respected in their sector, this Berkshire agency has been delivering award-winning B2B marketing campaigns for a decade. With a long-standing client base covering the UK, Scandinavia, Central Europe and the United States, their rates of retention are outstanding - something they're particularly proud of. Based out of brand-new, open and vibrant offices in a rural Berkshire location, they're a stone's through from the local train station and offer parking to employees. Their team enjoy a relaxed atmosphere with absolutely no politics, home and flexible working offerings and their staff turnover is the lowest in their sector. As a direct result of growth, the agency now has need of a new Account Executive to support the team while learning and developing.
This is an ideal role for any graduate or junior marketing professional who's looking to learn and grow in one of the UK's top marketing agencies. As an Account executive you'll support managers, work with clients and help manage marketing focused projects of varying size. If you're a strong writer with good organisation skills, this could definitely be for you. Responsibilities include:
- Supporting Client management on Large accounts
- Planning and delivery of Marketing programmes
- Helping to brief Development, design and content teams
- Building long lasting relationships with client contacts
What's in it for you?
This is an outstanding opportunity open to recent graduate or experienced junior marketers. You'll get to join on the UK's leading agencies in a role that offers excellent growth potential. The culture here is widely praised and the team are a welcoming bunch who enjoy a packed social calendar and plenty of strong perks.
Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager - Creative Commercial Property - Berkshire / Flex Working
£45,000 4 days in the office, 1 from home
This company purchase buildings with natural character and create working environments that are widely recognised as being hotbeds for creativity and growth. The company now has a UK portfolio valued at around £100m, comprising 13 sites across the UK including Bristol, London and Birmingham, filled with 400 diverse businesses, with more sites in the pipeline too. The goal is to maintain growth levels by acquiring more projects, managing them as effectively as possible and delivering operational excellence as a team from top to bottom. It is the company values and ways of behaving which make this achievable; respect for each other, contributing to the bigger picture as a team, having a voice and the courage to use it, and experimenting and giving different ways of doing things a go.
A core business challenge is adapting to the post-covid world. This may be their tenants using less seats due to some remote working, so a more effective digital acquisition strategy is critical to adapt to the changes in the marketplace, targeting small or medium sized businesses.
This is an all-encompassing digital marketing role that has a key responsibility for generating leads of enquiries for new tenants into the various properties. You will be responsible for the performance of the main company website and the various property pages too. You will have the ability to assess the performance of existing agencies across paid media spend and help refine it, with the ability to put an in-housing roadmap in place. You will also have responsibility for the social media channels and planning new cross channel strategies to target their key demographic of customer, small to medium creative businesses / startups.
- Assess the performance of existing digital agency suppliers, identify any inefficiencies, and build a more effective digital strategy.
- Comprehensive understanding of social media marketing, ideally in B2B including LinkedIn
- Understanding of SEO in order to best promote the various sites.
- Unfazed by becoming the sole marketer in digital within the business with future aim of scaling an in-house team, through strong performance.
- Savvy with website analytics and how to drive actionable insights.
- Ability to tailor digital marketing tactics that target the key audience - Small to medium creative businesses & Startups.
- Able to work closely with the content / design specialist to align with strategy.
If you are excited by the prospect of joining a lean yet high value business to re-shape and drive the digital marketing strategy forward, this could be great option for you.
- Experienced in B2B marketing
- Property experience is desirable but not essential
- 3 years in strategic cross channel digital marketing
- Experience managing external agencies and bringing activity in house.
What will you get in return?
- Competitive salary
- Some flexible working post-Covid
- 10% annual discretionary bonus
- 24 days holiday