This well-regarded, 35 strong agency, has been around since 2002 operating in the B2B tech space. In order to challenge the agencies at the top table they've decided they require a Head of Data Insight to drive their data & strategic offering to their clients.
As the Head of Data Insight, you'll be the face of Data Science at the agency, leading and inspiring clients, devising strategies for ground-breaking projects, delivering actionable insight, conceiving data driven opportunities, and getting the most out of your team.
Due to the nature of the team, you'd still be required to be hands-on and provide opportunity to work on the data that drives the entire B2B marketing funnel, from ad media to sales in a big data environment. You'll be a problem solver, have a calm head on your shoulders, have a strong commercial focus and be able to manage the workflow through your team.
- Significant experience of using advanced audience research tools and techniques to produce audience insight relevant to an operational business - manipulating both internal and external data sources against strategic needs - typically in a B2B marketing context
- Strong quantitative analytical skills, particularly working creatively with existing data sources/large data sets, with the ability to use multiple datasets (e.g. third-party data, CRM, GA) in one narrative
- Experience of producing and presenting audience research to senior stakeholders, providing insights and forecasts into current and potential audiences that drive tangible solutions to increase audience reach and engagement for our clients
- A self-starter, demonstrating out-of-the box thinking in terms of new tools, technologies and techniques
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to tell a clear, concise, actionable story with data to clients and colleagues
- Ability to work in a dynamic team and juggle multiple projects at once
- Hands-on analysis experience within a marketing environment including customer segmentation, predictive analysis, campaign targeting, and response analysis
- In-depth knowledge of data processing platforms like WPS, SAS or SPSS plus SQL
- Experience creating visual reports using platforms like Tableau
- An inquisitive mind, a team player and a passion for data
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience
- Experience with SQL required
Aside from the salary on offer of up to £65,000 there's also plenty of parking, 22 days' holiday (rising to a maximum of 25 with service), monthly company lunches, free eye tests, fizzy drinks fridge, Nespresso coffee machine, discretionary WFH days, flexible working (within reason) monthly socials, and a 3% pension, and of course, the chance to be part of something amazing.
Please apply to discuss in more detail!