- Account Management (33)
- Affiliate marketing (1)
- Animation (3)
- Art Direction (1)
- Art Working (1)
- B2B (22)
- B2C (5)
- Big Data / Analytics / Intelligence (6)
- Brand (3)
- Business Development (8)
- CRM / Email Marketing (4)
- CRM / Loyalty (1)
- Category Insights (2)
- Category Research / Retail (1)
- Client Services (3)
- Construction (5)
- Consumer Insights (10)
- Content marketing (3)
- Copywriting (4)
- Creative (3)
- Creative Strategy (2)
- Data & Insight (9)
- Digital & Tech (6)
- Direct Marketing (1)
- Events (4)
- Experiential (4)
- Field and Ops (1)
- Front End Development (2)
- Graphic Design (2)
- Legal (1)
- Marketing & PR (21)
- Motion Graphics Design (4)
- Paid Media (2)
- Planning (3)
- Project Management / Operations (5)
- Promotional Products (6)
- SEO (3)
- Sales (9)
- Sales (16)
- Social Media (Content / community / Comms) (2)
- Software Development (2)
- Staffing (2)
- Strategy (3)
- Technology (5)
- UI Design (1)
- UX (1)
- Milton Keynes (6)
- Bedfordshire (1)
- North West (2)
- Berkshire (12)
- Bristol (3)
- Buckinghamshire (18)
- Gloucestershire (2)
- Hertfordshire (12)
- London (53)
- Oxfordshire (8)
- Reading (2)
- Scotland (2)
- South East (3)
- Surrey (3)
- West Midlands (1)
- Permanent (112)
112 Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Full stack Dev
Senior Front End (React) Developer
Leading Martech Consultancy
£50-60,000 plus excellent holiday and benefits
- You have a background in WordPress and know how to leverage the power of large CMS systems to help digital products stand out
- You like working with utility based CSS frameworks and the best parts of bootstrap! You take pride in your code and making it simple for others to engage with.
- You know the impact of code on SEO and like working with marketing technologists to bring new ideas to the table.
- You like working with clients and helping them identify the best option possible for their digital products and shaping their digital future.
- You like problem solving, working with developers and sharing your knowledge on how to produce the best React solutions.
- You love building products in your spare time and are constantly looking into new technologies and the value they bring to the digital industry.
- West London/remote/flexible working options
- Ideally £50-60,000 with some flexibility where needed, plus excellent benefits
Please contact for more info.
Midweight Graphic Designer
Midweight Graphic Designer | Integrated Branding & PR Agency
London | NP759 | £30k - 35k
This is your opportunity to join a rapidly growing scale-up marketing agency, now at a headcount of 15. They offer integrated marketing services and specialise in Brand Strategy, Creative, PR and Digital. Their investors are very excited about the technology that underpins their agency, which ensures that their clients have full visibility when it comes to cross channel performance and effectiveness. They have a multi-sector client roster, full of exciting recognised and breakthrough clients, which offers ample variety of work. Despite the obvious pandemic they exceeded their targets in 2020 and have made an excellent start in 2021!
Their creative shines through everything they do! With the recent hire of a decorated Creative Director with fantastic agency experience, it's helped them land more and more work from their current clients and made their new business approach even stronger.
As the team is gathering momentum, they are now looking for a Midweight Designer with demonstratable experience spanning print, digital, brand, social, video, PR to play a crucial role within the agency, helping them create cutting edge campaigns for clients that turn heads, influence decisions, and alter perceptions.
You'll be working on a mix of client campaign work, and internal work such as case studies, presentations, pitch documents and social posts to continue pushing the agency forward and increasing their profile.
BIG areas they're looking for people to shine in are, branding, advertising, content creation, social media and strategy, and the key responsibilities would cover:
- Design various elements for clients including branding, web, social and marketing assets.
- Work on internal projects to raise the agency's profile
- Design a varied range of assets for the agency
- Develop creative concepts and produce innovative artwork style guides.
- Work with consultants to meet a creative brief.
- Confidently present design concepts.
- Identify key trends and creative developments inside and outside of the industry.
What you get in return:
Apart from a good starting salary and being part of growing something special you can expect a truly great place to work with maximum freedom and benefits:
- The opportunity to join their employee share option scheme in time.
- A radically transparent bonus structure, where you could receive up to 30% of salary depending on company and personal performances.
- They contribute some of their outperformance to charitable causes, which you help choose.
- A new business bonus for any new clients you win for the company and a bonus for any new staff you refer.
- Half a day off per month for learning, development and reading - mandatory for all employees.
- Generous matched pension contribution.
- Unlimited holiday and flexible working.
- The day off (guaranteed) for your birthday.
- A day off (also guaranteed) if you're ever moving house.
- Wellness/mindfulness time within working hours every week for those that want it.
If interested, send over a CV and folio demonstrating your design prowess.
Partnerships Manager (Sales)
Sales Executives Required for Heavily funded SaaS Platform
London - £28,000 Basic £52,000 OTE
Are you looking for a sales role with an achievable OTE? You might want to check this one out…
We are working with a rapidly expanding UK based SAAS platform who are hiring salespeople like you right now.
What's it all about?
This role is based in a busy office in the centre of London.
It reports directly to the Head of Sales and sits within a successful, young team focusing on the private medical sector. (But you don't need any experience in that space)
The role is aimed at prospecting and closing potential new customers, working alongside the Customer Success team, and building relationships within the sector.
If you are ambitious, hard-working and a fast-learner they will train and support you to become an accomplished salesperson who can quickly progress.
You will need the following skills:
- 1-2 years of sales experience.
- Strong phone presence and confidence.
- Previous experience in any form of consultative sales.
- Basic computer skills such as Microsoft Outlook and Windows applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree desired.
- Must be London based (eventually)
What's in it for you?
On top of what is already a very competitive salary and bonus, you can expect:
- Hybrid remote/office working model.
- Remote working (initially).
- Private healthcare
- Training and development budget
- Weekly yoga/meditation/sports sessions.
- Friday drinks.
- Access to a range of offers & discounts from high street retailers.
- Company paid activities (squash, darts, football, and more).
- Discounted Gym membership to over 3,000 participating gyms, pools, studios.
- 25 days holiday
- Pension contribution
If you'd like to find out more, please email
Data Coder, Home Working (UK based only), £24,000 DOE
We have an exciting opportunity with our client who is a leading market research agency with a global presence and have been servicing their clients for the last 25 years. The company has gone from strength to strength and over the last year and has doubled in size while maintaining that family feel that they pride themselves on.
They have continued to grow in 2021 with 3 new starters as of last month and now need a Data Coder to join their ranks.
The working environment is superb, they have a very active social side with vibrant and brand new open-plan offices and the team is currently all working remotely. It is also possible to work remotely for this role post covid.
Responsibilities would include.
- Supervising and monitoring project workflows
- Carrying out Data Coding
- Delivering thorough quality control of your team's data coding work prior to client delivery and feedback to ensure a culture of continuous improvement.
- Leveraging tools and technology to optimise the ease, efficiency, and robustness of day-to-day operations.
- Assisting the Data Coder Manager to coach and develop your team through ongoing training and performance reviews.
What they would like from you
- 1 years within a Data Coder, Data Analysis or Senior Project Manager role
- Excellent level of English
- IT literate and full competency using Microsoft suite.
- Team Leader experience (desirable)
Experience working with/to ISO standards (desirable)
- Working knowledge of a second language (desirable)
- Market Research and/or localisation industry experience (desirable)
What's in it for you?
You can expect to receive an excellent basic salary which is paying up to £24,000, a brand new open-plan office, bonus scheme, remote working, regular social events (at the moment online), flexitime, in-house training, remote onboarding, and more.
If you would like to know more about this position, then please click on the link to apply OR reach out directly to Mark Darlington at Stonor Recruitment