- Account Management (22)
- Affiliate marketing (5)
- Animation (2)
- Art Direction (1)
- Art Working (1)
- B2B (6)
- B2C (6)
- Big Data / Analytics / Intelligence (2)
- Business Development (2)
- CRM / Email Marketing (2)
- Category Research / Retail (1)
- Client Services (3)
- Consumer Insights (4)
- Content marketing x (3)
- Copywriting (3)
- Creative (3)
- Creative Strategy (1)
- Customer Experience (2)
- Data & Insight (6)
- Digital & Tech (7)
- Direct Marketing (1)
- Events (2)
- Experiential (3)
- Field and Ops (2)
- Front End Development (1)
- Marketing & PR (16)
- Motion Graphics Design (2)
- Paid Media (2)
- Project Management / Operations (7)
- Promotional Products (2)
- SEO (2)
- Sales (1)
- Sales (21)
- Social Media (Content / community / Comms) (4)
- Software Development (1)
- Staffing (1)
- Strategy (1)
- Technology (2)
- UI Design (1)
- UX (2)
- Milton Keynes (1)
- Bedfordshire (1)
- Northamptonshire (1)
- Berkshire (9)
- Birmingham (1)
- Boston (3)
- Buckinghamshire (8)
- Cambridgeshire (1)
- Hertfordshire (4)
- Leeds (1)
- London (45)
- Oxfordshire (9)
- Reading (1)
- Scotland (1)
- South East (1)
- Wales (1)
3 Content marketing Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Account Manager - Advertising Agency - Hertfordshire (2-3 days in the office)
£28,000 - £38,000 dependent on experience
We are recruiting for a creative advertising agency based in an easily accessible Hertfordshire location (most employees work from home at least 2 days per week). They have been running for over 20 years and specialise in producing award winning campaigns for a range of clients in education, automotive, financial services, technology and charity. The team is made up of 45 talented, outgoing people many of whom have been there for over 5 years due to the positive working environment. The business is well known for its dedication to staff development and no agency invests more in training (CPD).
This role will support a Senior Account Director on one of the agency's largest accounts. It will be a diverse, challenging role involving most areas of the on and offline marketing mix including, creative, content, media and CRM.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Effective control and management of budgets
- Delivery of projects on time and on budget
- Excellent financial administration - quotes, invoicing, forecasts, reports, purchase orders etc
- Effective recommendations against client brief
- Managing internal and external stakeholders and suppliers
- Excellent client communications
- Ability to review design and artwork against client brief
- Knowledge of client brand and corporate identity
- Clear, concise, inspiring, thorough, relevant briefs - creative/media/integrated planning brief
- Understanding of the marketing mix - print, digital, online, outdoor, DM, events, radio, TV, cinema, CRM, sponsorship, loyalty and incentives etc
- Leading client meetings
- Networking at manager level
- Analysing the data from key reports to make recommendations
- Ability to present media/creative to clients in absence of Creative or Media Director
- Positive management of, and learning from, mistakes
- Ability to listen and understand
- Ownership of task, job & project
- Gain respect of client
- Excellent relationship builder
- Entertaining skills
- Ability to read client sensitivity and emotion
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the best regarded advertising agencies in the country and build your career working closely with the senior management team.
You can expect:
- Free gym membership
- Free fruit, tea / coffee
- Free parking in their car park next door to building
- Thirsty Thursdays
- Company anniversary party July 1st ish (normally half to one day off)
- Christmas party - has been a trip abroad previously
- Regular quarterly socials (fully paid including cabs home
- £500 bonus for taking advanced certificate in advertising
- ALL training paid for with no penalties should people leave
- 23 days' holiday. You can also gain a half day back for not being absent over a 2 month period. So, you can gain an extra 3 days per year taking your holiday to 26 days. Half a day for xmas eve too. AND you get an extra days' holiday for being there for 3 years, then 5 years.
- Working hours 0830 - 1730 (with obvious exceptions from time to time when really up against it).
- Statutory pension scheme
- Each employee also receives 3 CPD (continuous professional development) days per year to study.
Please apply for more info, or contact
Principal Medical Writer/Scientific Director
Principal Medical Writer/Scientific Director | Digital Healthcare Agency
Remote (UK) Based | £70k - £80k | NP721
This terrific digital marketing agency based in North Bucks have made a real name for themselves over the last 5 years. Their medcomms team is really gathering speed and I believe they now have a strong foothold in the medical/pharmaceutical space, focusing their attentions on creative cutting-edge digital solutions that really push client briefs.
They're growing existing accounts, whilst winning new ones, and now need a Senior or Principal Medical Writer to join their growing team and help them deliver cutting edge medical content across multiple platforms and areas.
Having a life sciences degree is essential for this role as the nature of the work is very technical and complex. You could be writing heavy duty scientific copy for a variety of healthcare professionals, but also writing sales and brand-focused content which is more patient/consumer orientated.
In an ideal world you will have had experience writing in the cardiovascular and oncology disease areas. There would be an element of conceptual work to the role, but it will certainly lean more towards the scientific/medical writing space. You will have had agency experience, working for a similar pharmaceutical/healthcare/medical marketing agency, with a portfolio to back this experience up. They are looking for someone confident who can lead client calls and discussions, not just someone who wants to get their head down and write.
They have big plans to continue growing the agency, and if they keep producing the fantastic level of work they're doing, they will reach their goals. The agency themselves pride themselves on their culture; their list of benefits is endless, ranging from:
- 28 days' holiday (plus bank holidays)
- The opportunity to be 100% remote (UK based)
- Private healthcare
- Electric car scheme (if you so wished)
- Frequent social events, thinking outside the ox during lockdown.
- Regular inspiration days to aid your continued development
If you would be interested in learning more, then please send over your CV, and portfolio of work for review.
A large, multi-award-winning London agency is looking for a Marketing Manager to help promote them and their services. Excellent progression prospects, stable, well established agency and attractive perks/benefits on offer…
This fully integrated agency is based in the heart of London and works with a stellar list of clients in Sport, Fashion, Retail, FMCG, Beauty and more. Part of a large global group, the agency are Stable, well-respected and long-standing. The agency's large team are a diverse, social and talented mix of PR, Digital, SEO and Creative professionals who enjoy an award-winning work environment/culture. Stunning new offices, a real commitment to offering progression and some strong benefits mean anyone joining can be sure they'll be working in a friendly, stable, and rewarding environment.
This is an important role that will see the successful candidate work with the wider marketing team to promote the agency itself. You will work to create and manage the overall marketing strategy for the agency in a role focused on creativity and driving growth. Responsibilities and requirements will include:
- Managing the agency's content marketing strategy
- Organising agency hosted and sponsored events
- Helping to prepare pitch presentations and marketing material
- Maximising social media presence
- Maintaining a good working knowledge of Pipedrive, Mailchimp and Google Analytics
This agency is continuing to grow well and can offer anyone with the relevant expereince a stable environment with plenty of positive development prospects. The client base here is truly outstanding, and the office and team combine to create a workplace environment you'll want to be a part of. Benefits include:
- Commitment to staff progression
- Company pension scheme
- Interest free Annual Travel card loan
- Free breakfast and fruit,
- Wellness benefits (yoga and meditation classes etc.)
- Employee Assistance Programme,
- Regular team social events.
- Work from Home options