2 Content marketing Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Head of Content - Highly Successful B2B Tech Scale-up
Head of Content - B2B Technology Scale-Up
From humble beginnings in 2012, this company now employee over 60 people at their cutting edge, purpose-built offices. Their enterprise B2B software is loved by some of the world's leading companies and they are growing exponentially. They are an engineering-led company and an agile, innovative team, meaning the entire focus is on product excellence and delighting customers.
About the Role
They are looking for an experienced Head of Content to take full ownership of the content strategy output. This person will manage one full time content writer and will work alongside the lead generation, tech evangelist and web teams to ensure high quality content is produced at scale and is effectively presented across website and e-mail campaigns. While this role requires management skills (proof-reading and project management), you will also be required to write original copy individually.
- Take ownership of the end-to-end content production pipeline and messaging, including managing one full time content writer, project-manage internal subject matter experts and external sources.
- Review and maintain content calendar, ensuring timely delivery.
- Review and uphold tone of voice and messaging consistency across all properties.
- Write content pieces from scratch, including desk research, interviews all the way to 1st draft.
- Deliverables include web pages, sales enablement materials, case studies, blogposts, interviews, videos scripts, webinars and SEO keywords input to lead generation team.
- Review, edit and deliver high quality content quickly, including case studies, interviews & blogposts.
- Decide the most effective way of presenting content inventory, with inputs from the lead generation and web UX teams.
- At least 5 years in roles where writing or proof-reading technical copy was a big part of your job.
- High-output, high-quality technical content writer.
- Your work should require little or no review & edits before publishing.
- Excellent proof-reading skills in the tech industry, ideally in software.
What will you get in return?
- Great culture: We put culture first and believe in creating a great environment where people are happy to come to work every day.
- Stunning office: Picture yourself in a brand-new, state-of-the-art office
- Edge technology: Use the latest tools & practices in every area of the business to work fast and smart
- Gadgets galore: Fancy a sit-stand desk? Want to try out an Oculus Rift or Microsoft HoloLens? Look no further
- Smart colleagues: Be part of a great team, working with talented, like-minded peers
- Take a break: Eat some free snacks or a great coffee and relax with a game of table-football or ping-pong
- Social: From tech meetups to rollercoasters, from poker to board games, from Star Wars to cocktails, there's always tons going on.
- BENEFITS: 10% pension, Private Health, 25 days holiday, competitive Salaries.
Berkshire / Oxfordshire
A Multi Award-Winning content marketing agency are looking for an intuitive, client focused Account Manager with experience in a B2B marketing environment. Remarkably low staff turnover, large retained clients and a collaborative, no politics environment on offer…
Passionate about their work and well respected in their sector, this berkshire agency has been delivering award-winning inbound B2B marketing campaigns for a decade. With a long-standing client base covering the UK, Scandinavia, Central Europe and the United States, their rates of retention are outstanding - something they're particularly proud of. Based out of brand-new, open and vibrant offices in a rural Berkshire location, they're a stone's through from the local train station and offer parking to employees. Their medium sized team enjoy a relaxed atmosphere with absolutely no politics and their staff turnover is the lowest in their sector. As a direct result of growth, the agency needs experienced Account Managers…
This is an important role for the business that will see the successful candidate working closely with the design and content teams to ensure the agency are delivering for their clients. The role will suit any client facing B2B marketing professional who's looking for a role where you won't be overly micromanaged and will have the freedom to take the initiative, identify opportunities and make a difference. Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the primary point of contact for a varied portfolio of clients.
- Developing inbound marketing strategies for clients with a focus on results
- Brief all departments and work collaboratively to ensure clients requirements are fulfilled
- Delivering outstanding client onboarding to build confidence and trust
- Identify opportunities for growth and providing recommendations to clients that will help drive growth.
What's in it for you?
Creative and Relaxed working environment - A no-politics environment where staff are trusted to make decisions and deliver work free of micromanagement.
Growing, profitable business - long-standing agency enjoying an exciting period of growth - plenty of opportunities to grow along with them.
Benefits and Perks - Generous holiday allowance, company pension, certified training and development, early finish Fridays, fully stocked fridge, progression opportunities, parking.
For a detailed specification and agency info please do get in touch.