You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
PR & Communications Manager - Creative Commercial Property
Spotting the opportunity created by changes in traditional working environments, two highly credible asset managers / investors set up the business 15 years ago. They purchase buildings with natural character and create working environments that are widely recognised as being hotbeds for creativity and growth. The company now has a UK portfolio valued at £100m , comprising of 13 sites across the UK including Bristol, London and Birmingham, filled with 400 diverse businesses. In line with a growing market and never ones to stand still, the goal is to maintain growth levels by acquiring more projects, managing them as effectively as possible and delivering operational excellence as a team from top to bottom. It is the company values and ways of behaving which make this achievable; respect for each other, contributing to the bigger picture as a team, having a voice and the courage to use it, and experimenting and giving different ways of doing things a go.
The key objective of the PR, Comms and Digital Marketing Manager is to deliver an integrated, impactful & aligned PR campaign. You will position the business as the UK's leading workspace provider (by 2023), a recognised voice of authority within the industry, leveraging project portfolio & upcoming project milestones to support the positioning in the marketplace.
- Create annual PR & Communication / Digital strategy
- Create individual PR & Communication / Digital strategies for each project to enhance awareness & profile in region (to complement broader company strategy)
- Promote / establish national audience / following with JVs / Partners / Banks / Agents / Trade publications/ national media
- Promote / establish regional audience / following with Industry / Councils / Agents / Local media
- Trackactivity / results to demonstrate growth
- Establishand oversee Keynote speaking opportunities
- Produce comprehensive press pack, including corporate messaging
- Build a library of quality imagery and CGIs
- Use project related news announcements
- Develop key messages for each project announcement
- Monitor consumer, feature opportunities
- Research relevant trade area focus pieces and supplements
- Monitor industry comment opportunities
- Conduct press site visits as appropriate
- Coordinate PR activity with Social Media timeline
- Other - speaking opportunities, thought leadership and industry award opportunities (later)
- Develop & oversee Social Media / Digital strategy for Projects
- Create content / storyboard for Projects
- Overseecontent creation / messaging to ensure consistency
- Working with Brand & Design consultant to provide general support with marketing activities, eg: signage, brand presentation across projects, website updates
- Help create company newsletter Insights (Blog)
- Target a range of appropriate audience groups such as Landlords, Developers, Agents / advisors, Government / local authorities, industry bodies, architects, urban planners, master planners, banks, investors, SMEs, Press etc.
This opportunity will suit somebody who likes the idea of bringing a PR & Comms function in house, for a highly successful and profitable commercial property company. Someone highly resourceful and both hands-on and strategic would work very well, as the role is independent and reports into the founders. The offices they create are incredibly creative and unique, which gives this role more of a creative element that traditional B2B property PR, especially as a number of their tenants are exciting start up companies. Someone versatile with some exposure to digital channels such as social would be a big bonus.
What will you get in return?
- Opportunity to build a PR & Comms function within a highly successful and exciting business
- 10% salary bonus achieved through company and personal goals
- Element of flexible working is offered
- Very competitive salary 24 days holiday, 3% pension