2 Surrey Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Senior Account Manager
Originally starting off as a B2B agency back in 2002, this fantastic agency has really broadened their horizons to cover branding, strategy, digital, events, advertising and more.
Based in an excellent Surrey location, with satellite offices in Birmingham and London, they cover a wide area. Their team of made of up of around 40 creatives, designers, strategists, writers and developers at your disposal, as well as some excellent client services folk you'd be working closely with.
This role has come about through growth of a relatively new client from 2019. This client underwent a rebrand of one of its areas, and there's now a requirement for a Senior Account Manager to be split between Guildford (2 days), and the client's HQ in London (3 days).
You'd have a direct report into the agency's Client Services Director, and you'd be tasked with providing an excellent level of services for the client, who's in the financial services sector. Being the client contact, you'd be taking briefs and relaying things back accurately to the agency's creative team, managing the process along the way.
Knowledge of digital marketing, video and print is essential, immense attention to detail, a naturally inquisitive nature and strong organisational skills are all a must.
Alongside the salary of £40k, there's an excellent list of benefits that are all under their Flex Plux scheme, these can range from childcare vouchers, holiday trading, Cycle to work scheme, preferential rates for car purchases/services, private medical assurance, health club and wellbeing scheme, life assurance and more.
If you could be interested in an exciting and diverse client services role with an agency that covers a wide range of platforms, then look no further.
Marketing Automation Manager - B2B Technology Marketing
London / Surrey
Are you a marketing automation expert looking for a move into a leading global agency? Do you want to work on projects for one of the world's most recognisable brands? This is an amazing opportunity for a Marketing Automation Manager to join a rapidly growing Marketing team in Weybridge or our London offices.
A very well renowned global B2B agency, based in leafy Surrey along with a London office, Singapore office and New York office, are looking for someone to build upon, shape and own the marketing automation function. This agency consistently produces phenomenal results for both the world's leading technology companies and rapidly growing tech SMEs alike. They are approaching a 100 headcount globally and continue to grow year on year.
- As a marketing automation expert, you will be responsible for deploying B2B marketing automation campaigns for key client accounts.
- You will work with the team to develop and execute automation strategies, as well as taking ownership on large scale projects.
- You will be the day-to-day project manager and technical support for setting up of nurture journeys within the marketing automation platforms, with key understanding of triggers, wait steps etc.
- You will build campaign assets such as emails, landing pages and registration portals, and working closely with the client and project leads to provide input on email marketing strategy.
- Using your analytical mindset, you will produce campaign reports and documentation and present to both internal and external client stakeholders.
Key attributes that will make a candidate suitable:
- Your experience with automation platforms (ideally Marketo and Eloqua) will allow you to build and optimise key automated marketing campaigns.
- Your analytics experience will allow you to effectively analyse and report on campaign statistics and produce reports for stakeholders.
- Your technical understanding will allow you to quickly adapt to new systems as the department continues to grow.
- Your strong communications skills will enable you to effectively present to key stakeholders at all levels within the business.
- Your ambitious nature will encourage you to keep up to speed on changes and new modules within the different marketing automation platforms, and in-turn help deliver additional value and expertise to clients.