1 Surrey Job Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Creative Lead (Copy)
Creative Lead (Copy) | Events & Corporate Comms
Surrey | NP755 | £50k - £60k
This position is with a full-service creative agency, whose expertise and offering spans live events, virtual events, strategy, content, production and technology. You may think that this global pandemic has affected their business, but fear not - they're striding on.
Based just out of London in Surrey, they have great access to and from town being just 40 mins from Victoria. Of course everything is WFH at the moment, and there will be a large proportion of flexibility on offer moving forward, but being able to get to their office is essential when work demands.
The agency work across a variety of sectors spanning automotive, energy, fintech, retail and have a large proportion of healthcare clients.
They are looking for someone who:
- Has come from an integrated agency background
- Is comfortable across art direction & concept development in various different creative mediums; live events, digital, experiential campaigns, comms, script writing, video etc
- Possesses excellent copywriting credentials
- Can demonstrate a portfolio of concepts and strategic creation
- Ideally has experience working across the medical/pharmaceutical/healthcare space
- Is comfortable mentoring more junior members of the team, with the ability to develop into a Creative Director in time.
- Has the confidence to lead on pitches, and talk clients through concepts and the strategy behind ideas.
There's a salary bracket of £50k - £60k on offer, and wider benefits such as private healthcare, 4% pension contribution, 25 days' holiday, new business commission for anything brought in yourself, January salary reviews and a bonus scheme.
If you think you've got what it takes to be this Creative Lead, then fire over a CV/folio brimming with ideas.