- Data & Insight (5)
- Account Management (1)
- CRM / Loyalty (1)
- Customer Experience (1)
- Project Management / Operations (1)
- Strategy (1)
- Digital & Tech (7)
- B2B (2)
- Content marketing (3)
- CRM / Email Marketing (2)
- Paid Media (1)
- SEO (1)
- Marketing & PR (3)
- Sales (2)
- Technology (1)
- London (1)
- South East x (14)
- Berkshire (6)
- Reading (2)
- Buckinghamshire (5)
- Hertfordshire (2)
- Oxfordshire (1)
- Permanent (14)
14 Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Marketing Recruitment Consultant - Oxon/Bucks - £30,000 (OTE £60-70k)
Are you an experienced recruiter looking for a more rewarding, fun working environment? Look no further, we're growing our team and looking to hire additional consultants ASAP!
Who are we?
Stonor are a group of 8 full time recruiters. We help companies hire marketing and creative talent across the UK, Europe and America. Many of our clients are advertising and marketing agencies, but increasingly we work directly with brands to fill in-house roles. We're based in converted farm buildings near Thame and operate a flexible working model.
Who are you?
Ideally you are a friendly, motivated individual with some experience in either sales or recruitment, you'll need to be based within an hour of Thame with access to a car.
What's the role?
We're looking for "360" recruiters and are open to full or part time employees, (two of our staff currently work 4 days.)
This is NOT a corporate environment.
We trust our employees to work hard and understand that people are individuals with their own methods. If it works for you, it works for us.
That said, we do provide all the tools you need to succeed, these include,
- Full LinkedIn recruiter licences
- The market leading CRM System
- Laptop, phone, separate screen(s) any other tech required
- A spacious, light office with rapid internet
- Access to all relevant job boards and search engines
- Free parking
- On and offline training
What's in it for you?
Most companies claim to be different and to offer more than their competitors, we really do...
Our commission scheme is uncapped and by far the most generous that we have ever come across, people here earn well. It's not just about financial rewards though, in the past 12 months we have been to Las Vegas, the Crazy Bear, Thorpe Park and lots more.
We have just taken on additional office space and have ambitious growth plans, if you'd like to be part of them please contact us ASAP.
Hubspot Success Manager
Customer Success Manager - £50,000
Who's the company?
We're recruiting for one of the UK's leading inbound marketing agencies. A HubSpot Elite partner specialising in the technology sector, they help businesses across the globe extract every last drop of value from their websites.
With over a decade's worth of inbound marketing expertise, combining award-winning web design and carefully crafted, SEO-compliant copy, there are few agencies that can compete.
Built around an inclusive culture that nurtures creativity and individuality, they strive to help their employees reach their full potential.
What's this role all about?
You will be the "go to" HubSpot person in the business.
The agency has identified the need for a HubSpot expert to join the expanding team. You will be the lead point of contact in onboarding clients onto new HubSpot portals, you will help train new users both remotely and in person. To ensure they get the best possible start, you will take hands-on ownership of the technical aspects of configuring, operating, integrating, and optimising HubSpot's marketing, CMS and sales tools for their clients. This role is the face of HubSpot within the client services team, taking the lead on launching new HubSpot features to clients, and internally before they reach the wider market.
You will have a keen eye for opportunities within the relationships you build with clients, and be able to make a smooth handover into account management as needed. You will also be excited to support the marketing team in communicating about the latest offerings in the HubSpot toolkit.
So basically, if you love using HubSpot and want to show others how well it can work, this is for you!
* Onboard clients that are new to HubSpot
* Provide high quality support and training to clients and their teams
* Champion HubSpot's features and suite to clients and internally
* Manage data migrations into HubSpot from other marketing automation and CRM tools
* Configure and optimise HubSpot portals
* Work with in-house and client team members to create marketing workflows and processes
Aside from a love of Hubspot, what do you need?
* Ideally some form of HubSpot certification
* Ability to handle clients directly
* Problem solving skills with an analytical mindset
* Excellent organisation
* Teamworking skills
* A passion for B2B marketing and marketing technology
* Ability to use excel to manage and manipulate data
* Able to communicate technical information in terms that are easy to understand
What's in it for you?
- A friendly, collaborative working environment where your ideas will count!
- The chance to be involved in a rapidly growing business
- An opportunity to work with international b2b brands
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Training opportunities and a focus on continual professional development
- Medical insurance (including optical and dental)
- Flexible working hours and finish-early on Fridays (4:30pm)
- Pay-day pizza once a month
- Pre-tax contributions to your pension
- A busy social schedule with regular company funded events (optional!)
Please apply for more info
Account Manager - Advertising Agency - Hertfordshire (2-3 days in the office)
£32,000 - £42,000 dependent on experience
We are recruiting for a creative advertising agency based in an easily accessible Hertfordshire location (most employees work from home at least 2 days per week). They have been running for over 20 years and specialise in producing award winning campaigns for a range of clients in education, automotive, financial services, technology and charity. The team is made up of 45 talented, outgoing people many of whom have been there for over 5 years due to the positive working environment. The business is well known for its dedication to staff development and no agency invests more in training (CPD).
This role will support a Senior Account Director on one of the agency's largest accounts. It will be a diverse, challenging role involving most areas of the on and offline marketing mix including, creative, content, media and CRM.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Effective control and management of budgets
- Delivery of projects on time and on budget
- Excellent financial administration - quotes, invoicing, forecasts, reports, purchase orders etc
- Effective recommendations against client brief
- Managing internal and external stakeholders and suppliers
- Excellent client communications
- Ability to review design and artwork against client brief
- Knowledge of client brand and corporate identity
- Clear, concise, inspiring, thorough, relevant briefs - creative/media/integrated planning brief
- Understanding of the marketing mix - print, digital, online, outdoor, DM, events, radio, TV, cinema, CRM, sponsorship, loyalty and incentives etc
- Leading client meetings
- Networking at manager level
- Analysing the data from key reports to make recommendations
- Ability to present media/creative to clients in absence of Creative or Media Director
- Positive management of, and learning from, mistakes
- Ability to listen and understand
- Ownership of task, job & project
- Gain respect of client
- Excellent relationship builder
- Entertaining skills
- Ability to read client sensitivity and emotion
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the best regarded advertising agencies in the country and build your career working closely with the senior management team.
You can expect:
- Free gym membership
- Free fruit, tea / coffee
- Free parking in their car park next door to building
- Thirsty Thursdays
- Company anniversary party July 1st ish (normally half to one day off)
- Christmas party - has been a trip abroad previously
- Regular quarterly socials (fully paid including cabs home
- £500 bonus for taking advanced certificate in advertising
- ALL training paid for with no penalties should people leave
- 23 days' holiday. You can also gain a half day back for not being absent over a 2 month period. So, you can gain an extra 3 days per year taking your holiday to 26 days. Half a day for xmas eve too. AND you get an extra days' holiday for being there for 3 years, then 5 years.
- Working hours 0830 - 1730
- Statutory pension scheme
- Each employee also receives 3 CPD days per year to study.
Please apply for more info, or contact
If you'd like to find out more please apply now or contact
Digital Executive - Digital Marketing Agency - Buckinghamshire - Up to £35k
We're working with a digital agency specializing in SEO, Web Development, Paid Advertising, Content Creation, Social Media Management & Digital Strategy. They are based in Buckinghamshire in a converted barn with beautiful surroundings.
Their mission is to deliver results that truly make a difference and never compromise on quality and passion. As a rapidly growing start-up with clients in both the UK and US, they are on the lookout for an SEO specialist to join their team.
This role will be pivotal for the agency at such an important time. You'll be owning this department and making a difference with full freedom to drive it in the way you see fit. You'll be managing the day to day SEO activity including on-page, technical and content strategy, link building and keyword research.
- Feed in to the creation of effective, sustainable strategies for clients.
- Managing day to-day SEO activity across a range of clients.
- Auditing of websites from a technical SEO perspective.
- Keyword research and building effective keyword baskets.
- On page optimisation and content creation support.
- Google Analytics data analysis & reporting.
- Client and campaign reporting.
- Optimise and provide guidance on SEO best practices to help support client objectives and KPIs.
- Conduct selfguided research to create up-to-date recommendations and solutions.
What we're looking for:
- Experience working in SEO and developing successful SEO campaigns.
- A solid understanding of SEO principles from both a brand and technical point of view.
- Proven hands on experience in SEO Optimisations & creating SEO optimised web/blog content.
- Great time management and ability to work to deadlines.
- Collaborative experience working successfully as part of a multi disciplined team.
- Experience with problem solving and data analysis.
- Experience using tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, Majestic, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog etc.
- Working knowledge of website development & Wordpress.
- Strong writing skills, with an ability to create compelling copy for a range of sectors and audiences.
- A 'cando' attitude, a strong desire to improve your skills and knowledge and a commitment to professional development.
What's in it for you
- Work with a wide range of diverse clients across different sectors, industries and geos.
- Work on Macbook Pros and with the industry's leading technology (SEMrush, MOZ, Screaming Frog, AhRefs etc). We are committed to building a tech stack that supports your requirements.
- Flexible working environment with the ability to start early/late and finish early/late.
- Be a part of a team with the same passion and precision as you. Everybody is committed to ensuring exceptional results which continues to facilitate campaign success.
- Annual visit to Brighton SEO paid 100% by the company.
- Training and development opportunities openly available.
- Regular company outings with beers after work on Fridays.
- Work from home 1 day per week with hybrid working options also available.
- Direct contact with the business owner at all times.
- Coffee Machine in the office.
Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager - Global Channel Marketing Platform - Berkshire - £38k - £45k
We're working with a global platform and people marketing solution that works with the largest global IT brands to bridge the gap between them and their reseller network. Through digital marketing, innovative content, promotions and insights they develop relationships that keep IT partners informed and engaged with their customers. Due to continued growth, they are looking for an experienced Account Manager or SAM to join their team.
This will be a great opportunity for an Account Manager looking to step up who has solid experience in the Channel to work with top tier clients. Reporting to the Client Director you will be instrumental in maintaining and growing existing relationships and creating new business opportunities.
- Develop strategic growth plans
- Manage client account relationships and take ownership of quarterly sales targets
- Motivate internal team members
- Quoting forecasting and revenue management
- Proactively make recommendations to optimize clients programs
- Competent working knowledge of Google, Microsoft and Salesforce applications preferred
- Growth mindset
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills - Qualitative and Quantitative
- Strong negotiation skills
- Solid experience of working within the channel
- Working with some of the largest IT brands in the world
- An innovative technology platform
- A global company, with global opportunities
- Very generous pension scheme at 7% matched
- Company-wide bonus
- Budget for home working equipment
- Hybrid working - Monday/Wednesday/Friday
To find out more, apply below!
Production Manager - Luxury Interior Design Company - Oxfordshire - £30k - £35k
We're working with a luxury interior design company who are based in London and Oxfordshire and are seeking a Production Manager to join their team. The main showroom is based in Chelsea and offers a unique experience that inspires clients to use designs that have been created by the country's most accomplished printers and weavers. To support the showrooms and the ever-growing interest and activity surrounding the designs, there is a Studio in, Oxfordshire where production, operations and finance are managed.
The Production Manager will drive departmental success and lead the production and sampling positions cohesively.
This position will gain a deep understanding of the production department. With the support of the production team to handle day to day tasks, management of orders, dispatches and sampling, the Production Manager will focus on growing supplier relationships, develop production/sales communication, and manage and forecast the departmental budget. This role is strategic and analytical and will thrive with a calm, organised and 'can do' approach.
This position will take ownership of all company production items and will in turn, become the company expert and go to for all production items.
The role will include:
- Sample & Launch
- Logistics & Packaging
- Budgets & Finance
- Team Management
If you're interested in hearing more, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Strategy
Head of Strategy - Inbound Marketing Agency - Berkshire - £60 - 80k bonus
Passionate about their work and well respected in their sector, this Berkshire based marketing agency has been delivering award-winning B2B marketing strategies for over a decade. With a long-standing client base covering the UK, Scandinavia, Central Europe and the United States, their rates of retention are outstanding - something they are particularly proud of. Based out of easily accessible offices in an attractive Berkshire location, they offer onsite parking and flexible/hybris working. Their growing team enjoy a relaxed atmosphere with absolutely no politics and their low staff turnover reflects this. Their ambitious plans now mean they are ready to hire a dedicated Head of Strategy - ideally someone who has previously worked within a B2B Marketing environment
Broad outline of responsibilities and skills required:
Your main aim will be to lead the strategy team and drive the company to become an unstoppable, insight-driven force helping B2B technology and professional services companies
* An experienced strategic marketer - you will have created and presented multiple marketing strategies
* Experience and fluency with B2B social platforms (organic and paid), website CMS systems (eg HubSpot), CRM systems (eg HubSpot), Google platforms (eg Search Console, Adwords, Analytics) and SEO management tools (eg ahrefs)
* Excited to join the HubSpot community, go to inbound and speak at events
* Comfortable handling clients directly, and identifying opportunities for our AMs to grow our relationships
* Strong understanding of the inbound marketing process/methodology
* Strong presenter, able to deliver ideas and talk knowledgably to clients about the benefits of an Inbound or ABM campaign
* Own the companies inbound strategy process, building on their best practice
* Help clients set meaningful objectives and ensure they meet them every single time
* Be a champion of HubSpot and inbound excellence, both to their clients and the wider business
* Enhance and improve their client reporting, drawing on data from HubSpot, Hotjar, Google Analytics etc
* Be a trusted adviser to their clients, with their best interests in mind
* Represent strategy to new business opportunities and sign off on estimates internally
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a successful business at senior level. You can expect to receive an generous basic, profit linked bonus, private healthcare dental, 28 days holiday Bank hols, free parking, lifestyle and culture perks and the flexibility to work from home 2-3 days.
Click and apply to hear more about this Head of Strategy position
Account Executive - Marketing
Berkshire / Buckinghamshire
A leading B2B marketing agency is looking for a new Account Executive to join them. Outstanding opportunities for development and progression makes this an ideal role for any graduate or junior marketing professional...
Passionate about their work and well respected in their sector, this Berkshire agency has been delivering award-winning B2B marketing campaigns for a decade. With a long-standing client base covering the UK, Scandinavia, Central Europe and the United States, their rates of retention are outstanding - something they're particularly proud of. Based out of brand-new, open and vibrant offices in a rural Berkshire location, they're a stone's through from the local train station and offer parking to employees. Their team enjoy a relaxed atmosphere with absolutely no politics, home and flexible working offerings and their staff turnover is the lowest in their sector. As a direct result of growth, the agency now has need of a new Account Executive to support the team while learning and developing.
This is an ideal role for any graduate or junior marketing professional who's looking to learn and grow in one of the UK's top marketing agencies. As an Account executive you'll support managers, work with clients and help manage marketing focused projects of varying size. If you're a strong writer with good organisation skills, this could definitely be for you. Responsibilities include:
- Supporting Client management on Large accounts
- Planning and delivery of Marketing programmes
- Helping to brief Development, design and content teams
- Building long lasting relationships with client contacts
What's in it for you?
This is an outstanding opportunity open to recent graduate or experienced junior marketers. You'll get to join on the UK's leading agencies in a role that offers excellent growth potential. The culture here is widely praised and the team are a welcoming bunch who enjoy a packed social calendar and plenty of strong perks.
Sales Account Manager £25k OTE £35k - Oxfordshire (Hybrid 2 days in office)
The company is a reseller of CAD, CAM and BIM solutions, providing solutions to the manufacturing, architectural, construction and engineering industries.
You would be joining a rapidly growing organisation and division of the business that has witnessed a good number of recent successes, an Account Manager is being sought after to help supplement both the new business acquisitions as well as day to day management of clients. They are offering a good basic, up to 50% commission and flexible remote working.
- Identifying opportunities
- Creating, and following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings for the Business Development Managers
- Planning and preparing calls and call lists and consistently making cold calls to new potential customers
- Establishing and maintaining working relationships with clients
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Providing customer quotations and proposals, negotiating and closing the deals
- Working with other departments to ensure a smooth handover of projects to the delivery/finance teams
- A results driven individual who can work under pressure to tight timelines
- Someone who responds well to being target driven
- An ability to accept rejection and not be phased by it
- Good communications skills, both written and verbal
- Self-motivated but able to work as part of a team
- Good organisational and time-management skills
What's in it for you?
All new starters have hit the commission targets in their first year
Getting the chance to build your number of customers, to then be in charge of your own region
Defined career progression
Great team culture and monthly incentives between AMs
Quarterly company incentives
Regular company nights out
3 days a week remote working
25 days holiday
Company bonus scheme
Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager - Creative Commercial Property - Berkshire / Flex Working
£45,000 4 days in the office, 1 from home
This company purchase buildings with natural character and create working environments that are widely recognised as being hotbeds for creativity and growth. The company now has a UK portfolio valued at around £100m, comprising 13 sites across the UK including Bristol, London and Birmingham, filled with 400 diverse businesses, with more sites in the pipeline too. The goal is to maintain growth levels by acquiring more projects, managing them as effectively as possible and delivering operational excellence as a team from top to bottom. It is the company values and ways of behaving which make this achievable; respect for each other, contributing to the bigger picture as a team, having a voice and the courage to use it, and experimenting and giving different ways of doing things a go.
A core business challenge is adapting to the post-covid world. This may be their tenants using less seats due to some remote working, so a more effective digital acquisition strategy is critical to adapt to the changes in the marketplace, targeting small or medium sized businesses.
This is an all-encompassing digital marketing role that has a key responsibility for generating leads of enquiries for new tenants into the various properties. You will be responsible for the performance of the main company website and the various property pages too. You will have the ability to assess the performance of existing agencies across paid media spend and help refine it, with the ability to put an in-housing roadmap in place. You will also have responsibility for the social media channels and planning new cross channel strategies to target their key demographic of customer, small to medium creative businesses / startups.
- Assess the performance of existing digital agency suppliers, identify any inefficiencies, and build a more effective digital strategy.
- Comprehensive understanding of social media marketing, ideally in B2B including LinkedIn
- Understanding of SEO in order to best promote the various sites.
- Unfazed by becoming the sole marketer in digital within the business with future aim of scaling an in-house team, through strong performance.
- Savvy with website analytics and how to drive actionable insights.
- Ability to tailor digital marketing tactics that target the key audience - Small to medium creative businesses & Startups.
- Able to work closely with the content / design specialist to align with strategy.
If you are excited by the prospect of joining a lean yet high value business to re-shape and drive the digital marketing strategy forward, this could be great option for you.
- Experienced in B2B marketing
- Property experience is desirable but not essential
- 3 years in strategic cross channel digital marketing
- Experience managing external agencies and bringing activity in house.
What will you get in return?
- Competitive salary
- Some flexible working post-Covid
- 10% annual discretionary bonus
- 24 days holiday
Marketing Observability Architect
Marketing Analyst - Software Company - Berkshire, UK or Boston, US
A globally successful software company with offices in the UK and North America is looking for a Marketing Observability Architect to join their team. This people driven, engineering-led company is all about using cutting edge data visualization to make the world's most complex IT applications simple to run.
This role is called a Marketing Observability Architect because you will be developing a data strategy to help evaluate opportunities to improve user experiences across Marketing campaigns and product interactions.
You will implement and champion the product into the practices across Marketing and Product. The ideal candidate will come from a marketing and data-driven background and are naturally curious about new product and user journeys across marketing channels and product engagement.
You'll be collaborating with the marketing and product teams to analyse a variety of data sources, formulating key success metrics and presenting important data.
What's in it for you
- Great culture
- Remote working
- Cutting edge technology
- Social team
If you want to be part of an innovate, forward thinking software company, then get in touch with
Paid Digital Media Specialist
Paid Digital Media Specialist - Digital Agency - Charity - £28k - £34k
An award winning, digital agency who have clients within the charity and socially positive sectors are now looking for a Paid Digital Media Specialist to join their team. After strong growth over the last few years, they are looking to grow their paid media team.
This will be a key role within the team, you will be developing award winning strategies across multiple channels including well known charities. Channels include paid search, paid social and display. You'll have a passion for digital marketing, a strong understanding of data, a keen eye for detail and a hunger to make the world better.
- Proven agency digital experience or digital experience in-house for a charity.
- Expertise optimising across paid search, display and paid social.
- A passion for data and driving improved results.
- Adept at implementing tracking tags and pixels.
- Great client management skills.
- Relentless problem-solving mind-set.
- Agile approach to the changing needs of clients.
- Excellent written English and verbal communication skills.
- Some scripting / coding / automation setup skills a strong advantage.
- Experience in programmatic advertising also an advantage.
- Flexible and hybrid working
- Career progression
- Staff socials
If you would like to be part of a company that are working hard to make the world better, please get in touch with