2 South East Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
New Business Manager
Fantastic chance for a driven and enthusiastic New Business Manager to join a market research agency right at the top of their game!
The agency is nearing the 50 headcount and works with some of the world's largest tech-focused brands to provide engaging and actionable insights to their clients. The working environment is superb, and they have a very active social side with vibrant and open-plan offices. Staff turnover is low, due to the work-life balance that they provide in an exciting and fast-paced environment.
What do they do?
They are an independent market research agency that delivers engaging & actionable insight to some of the world's largest technology brands. They have continued to see significant growth over the last 4 years and punch well above their weight whilst delivering bespoke research and expert client advice. They have an excellent reputation within the industry with plenty of inbound sales
What they would like from you.
- You will need experience in sales and account management within the market research sector and have an affinity for the B2B technology sector.
- You will be passionate about developing new business opportunities and be driven in achieving financial targets and other goals
- Strong knowledge of market research methods, terminology and practices.
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- An ability to collaborate constructively with others on developing accounts, opportunities, marketing campaigns and new products
- Able to prioritise effectively
- Driven to achieve financial targets and wider engagement goals
What's in it for you?
You can expect to receive an excellent basic salary, a competitive quarterly 30% bonus, cool open-plan office with free parking, regular social events, paid for monthly lunches.
Finally, it's an opportunity to work for a company that truly promotes work-life balance and the opportunity to be a part of an exciting company that will push and support you to move forward in your career with the freedom to express yourself within the role.
PR Account Manager - Luxury Travel
Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxfordshire
An Award-Winning, Luxury Travel PR agency with an outstanding global client portfolio and a social, close-nit team is looking for an PR Account Manager with consumer experience...
For over ten years this award winning agency has been providing the highest quality bespoke campaigns for its enviable client base in luxury travel. Working with the highest quality resorts and hotel chains, the agency work with clients from central europe and the medditerainian all the way to the far east and beyond. Their expanding team are as welcoming and social as they are excellent at what they do. That being said, you can expect a realfamily feel at this agency, something that contriubtes a great deal to their extremely low staff turnover. It's an exctiing time for the agency at present and further growth of the business has meant they now have need of a another PR Account Manager...
As a PR Account Manager, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional public relations support to the agency's clients, supporting Account Directors on new business ventures and helping to develop junior colleagues. Travel PR experience is a bonus but it not a requirement, all the agency ask, is you have akeen interest in working with travel clients and you have consumer PR experience (agency side). Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for client servicing, planning and building long term relationships with clients.
- Execute and manage a full range of account work, ensuring that allocated tasks and projects are completed on time and addressing any barriers in a positive manner
- To act (on some accounts) as the key client contact building lasting relationships with clients
- To be able to put together meaningful PR plans with only minimal amends from senior team members
- Ensure that clients receive value for money, and that their business, as well as PR objectives drive all campaign work.
This is an ideal role for an experienced consumer PR professional looking for a welcoming agency who truly value their staff. The agency is highly respected, have an outstanding portfolio of clients and are enjoying an exciting time. International Travel to some exquisite locations is a part of the role as well as the opportunitiy to work alongside some highly experienced industry experts.
If you think you have the experience this agency would value please get in touch (in full confidence)