- Account Management (3)
- B2B (2)
- B2C (3)
- Big Data / Analytics / Intelligence (1)
- Category Insights (1)
- Category Research / Retail (1)
- Client Services (1)
- Construction (1)
- Consumer Insights (2)
- Copywriting (1)
- Creative (1)
- Digital (3)
- Experiential (1)
- Marketing (3)
- Marketing Science and Statistics (1)
- PR & Partnerships (2)
- Paid Media (3)
- Promotional Products (1)
- Qualitative Research (1)
- Strategy (1)
14 Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Would you be interested in joining one of the most awarded, highly regarded agencies in the world? This is the chance to work in incredible offices with even more incredible clients...
We are recruiting for one of the world's biggest marketing agencies based slap bang in the centre of London.
They're looking for a talented, ambitious Account Manager to join them on a permanent basis, helping to run a huge automotive client.
What's it all about?
This role is based in the "Learning Communications" team. They're responsible for creating engaging marketing communications designed to aid staff development and make businesses more effective. In this case you would be filling a "hybrid" role managing projects while also being client facing - you'll be meeting the client on a weekly basis and ensure that everything is running smoothly - end to end delivery.
So along with all the usual skills associated with this role, you'll need to be:
- capable of quickly understanding and communicating complex subject areas
- adept at writing, copy checking and reviewing creative work
- experienced in managing budgets
- capable of delivering proposals and presentations
You will support an Account Director and work closely with the creative studio, finance, the digital (dev) team and the programme management team.
It would be advantageous to have some experience of working in a marketing agency environment, and even more advantageous if you have covered internal communications.
What's in it for you?
This is the chance to join one of the world's best respected marketing communications agencies and work on a legendary automotive brand. You will be exposed to the whole marketing spectrum from print to web builds, to events and video.
The benefits package is as good as you would imagine, you can expect:
- 25 days holiday
- free food and drink
- Birthday off
- Comprehensive career development programme
- Active company social
- Season ticket loan
- Beautiful offices in central London
- Regular reviews
Please apply ASAP to avoid disappointment
A long-standing business with a global reach is looking for an experienced Account Manager with Business development experience to join them. Excellent earning potential, warm leads and plenty of support on offer.
Established for over two decades, this independent North London merchandise agency has built an impressive network of global clients and continues to act a leading innovator in the industry. They design, source and supply a wide range of high-quality branded products - anything from Eco friendly solutions through to confectionary and tech. Based in North London, the growing team are a social bunch and staff turnover here is very low. Staff are given ample progression opportunities, and the chance to work across a variety of accounts (keeping things interesting long term). It's an exciting period for the business as they embark on an ambitious plan for further growth.
This is an important role for the business and will report directly into the sales director. The successful Account manager will be tasked with spotting opportunities for growth with existing clients, re-establishing connections with old clients and proactively attracting new prospects to the business. The ideal candidate should have approximately two or more years' experience in sale or new business role and have a strong interest in joining a long-term role with excellent growth prospects.
What's in it for you?
- Bonus - The business offers a strong, uncapped bonus and incentive scheme measured against sales performance. Offers the opportunity to greatly increase earnings in line with performance.
- Stable, well-established business - Operating for over 20 years, this agency continues to grow steadily and has the strong base needed to offer great earning potential and good growth prospects.
- Ambitious growth plans - It's an exciting time for this well-respected agency and anyone joining will have the opportunity to be part of a long-term project that will offer management and senior opportunities in the future.