2 Creative Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Senior Software Developer C# - Fully Remote (UK)
Running for over 6 years, this fully remote and highly profitable subscription led business uses unique technology to researches thousands of betting promotions, and gives clear instructions to its subscribers on how to leverage risk free profit using match betting. They are about to undergo a technology overhaul from the ground up, with the aim to build faster and more efficient odds-matching software for their customers.
You are a proactive communicator who is happy working from home full-time as part of a close-knit development team. You'll be comfortable working across the software stack and particularly enjoy contributing to performant, service-oriented architectures. You will also be open to working with a variety of other technologies to support the team's objectives.
You are a pragmatic developer who is comfortable working with light processes, established by developers, and you will enjoy working with their team because they spend as much of their time as possible doing what we love - developing awesome software. You will be working with other like-minded developers to contribute to the success of critical applications and services. Collaboration is key to the success of their small team of 5, and their developers are encouraged and empowered to stay at the bleeding-edge of the technologies they love and bring ideas to the team.
- Write performant, highly available, scalable, asynchronous matched betting software
- Assume a key role in design sessions with other developers
- Share ownership in the development of our applications and services from inception to delivery
- Share knowledge proactively and participate in code reviews and demos
Experience / Skills
- At least 6 years' C# development experience
- Excellent communication skills
- An ability to solve complex problems with simple solutions
- A fundamental desire to produce code of the highest standard
- An open-minded, collaborative approach to software development
- Experience with Service Orientated Architecture
- CI / CD
- Enterprise messaging systems (e.g. RabbitMQ)
- Distributed caches (e.g. Redis)
- Experience working in a similar industry such as betting, financial or online gaming
- .Net Core
- AWS / Azure
- Docker / Kubernetes or similar
- Experience working in a team using source control including pull requests with GIT
- SQL Server 2012 (T-SQL queries)
- NoSQL databases (ideally Mongo)
What They Can Offer
- Fully remote working
- Greenfield projects - we really are rebuilding our software from the ground up!
- Salary between £50k and £65k DOE
This software firm have revolutionised the way the construction industry operates, with their cutting-edge products. There's facial recognition and fingerprint technology for added security around large sites, there's procurement tools to aid the supply chain process, design software to help with creating drainage or traffic solutions and cost planning programs to assist bids and tenders.
All in all, they have 5 different products, all with a Marketing Manager assigned to each product. At present copy is either outsourced to freelancers, or done by the Marketing Mangers themselves - this is where you come in as a Copywriter; freeing up the Marketing Managers to write engaging content that turns heads, influences decisions, and informs decision makers.
You could be writing a wide range of material from blog posts, whitepapers, creative messaging, social media copy, press releases, internal comms, web publications, research driven copy and more. A wide mix of work which should provide you with lots of variety to keep you entertained.
Sat within a marketing team of 8, you'd be reporting into an experienced, insightful and driven Chief Marketing Officer, who has some amazing growth plans for the marketing department. To give you an idea of the company's growth, they hired over 140 people last year!
Given the nature of the client, writing in the B2B space is crucial, and preferably having experience in writing for the construction sector, or another relevant/transferrable industry.
In the current climate, working from home is paramount, and as time goes on your offices would be based in Central London. It's a real chance to join a company that are striding forward and changing the way the construction industry works.
If you're interested, please send over a CV and folio that showcases your breadth of writing ability.