2 Creative Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Senior PR Account Executive - Gaming/Entertainment
An Award-winning boutique agency with a stellar portfolio of clients in the video game sector is looking for a PR Account Executive or Senior Executive to join their team. Passionate and welcoming team, Amazing client portfolio and a rewarding culture on offer…
Established for over 20 years, this specialist agency has grown alongside the gaming sector it works with to become one of the go-to PR agencies in its field. Winner of multiple best agency awards in it's time, the team here are hugely passionate about the sector and deliver comms, social and influencer campaigns on behalf of many industry giants. Central London based, the agency offers a fun, welcoming environment, progression and training opportunities, and an excellent level of support from senior management for employees at all levels. After a strong start to the year, they are now looking to add to their team.
This is an ideal role for any PR Account Executive or Senior PR Account Executive looking to combine their PR expereince with a personal passionate or interest in gaming. To be considered, you'll need a least a year's expereince in an agency (working with clients in any sector) and a keen interest in gaming and the wider gaming industry (this is important!) Responsibilities will include:
- Working to foster strong relationships with industry Media and Influencers
- Writing and distributing press release, blog and social content for clients
- Regular contact with clients
- Attending industry events/launches
- Helping craft creative pitches for new business
If you're a PR professional looking to combine your work and personal interests in entertainment tech, then this should interest you. You'll be joining an award-winning, stable and well-respected agency and will have the chance to work with some iconic clients from the start. The team are a lovely bunch at all levels and the ole offers good scope for training and further growth
Midweight Graphic Designer
Midweight Graphic Designer | Integrated Branding & PR Agency
London | NP759 | £30k - 35k
This is your opportunity to join a rapidly growing scale-up marketing agency, now at a headcount of 15. They offer integrated marketing services and specialise in Brand Strategy, Creative, PR and Digital. Their investors are very excited about the technology that underpins their agency, which ensures that their clients have full visibility when it comes to cross channel performance and effectiveness. They have a multi-sector client roster, full of exciting recognised and breakthrough clients, which offers ample variety of work. Despite the obvious pandemic they exceeded their targets in 2020 and have made an excellent start in 2021!
Their creative shines through everything they do! With the recent hire of a decorated Creative Director with fantastic agency experience, it's helped them land more and more work from their current clients and made their new business approach even stronger.
As the team is gathering momentum, they are now looking for a Midweight Designer with demonstratable experience spanning print, digital, brand, social, video, PR to play a crucial role within the agency, helping them create cutting edge campaigns for clients that turn heads, influence decisions, and alter perceptions.
You'll be working on a mix of client campaign work, and internal work such as case studies, presentations, pitch documents and social posts to continue pushing the agency forward and increasing their profile.
BIG areas they're looking for people to shine in are, branding, advertising, content creation, social media and strategy, and the key responsibilities would cover:
- Design various elements for clients including branding, web, social and marketing assets.
- Work on internal projects to raise the agency's profile
- Design a varied range of assets for the agency
- Develop creative concepts and produce innovative artwork style guides.
- Work with consultants to meet a creative brief.
- Confidently present design concepts.
- Identify key trends and creative developments inside and outside of the industry.
What you get in return:
Apart from a good starting salary and being part of growing something special you can expect a truly great place to work with maximum freedom and benefits:
- The opportunity to join their employee share option scheme in time.
- A radically transparent bonus structure, where you could receive up to 30% of salary depending on company and personal performances.
- They contribute some of their outperformance to charitable causes, which you help choose.
- A new business bonus for any new clients you win for the company and a bonus for any new staff you refer.
- Half a day off per month for learning, development and reading - mandatory for all employees.
- Generous matched pension contribution.
- Unlimited holiday and flexible working.
- The day off (guaranteed) for your birthday.
- A day off (also guaranteed) if you're ever moving house.
- Wellness/mindfulness time within working hours every week for those that want it.
If interested, send over a CV and folio demonstrating your design prowess.