2 Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Account Manager - Marketing & Comms
Buckinghamshire / Oxfordshire
A market leading comms and customer journey agency is looking for an Account Manager to work with a range of leading global brands
This specialist, Oxfordshire based marketing agency focuses on improving customer expereince and communications for a wealth of massive brands in a range of sectors including, Entertainment, Technology, Destinations, retail and many more. Producing customer communications, web and social content, marketing material and internal comms, the agency's growing team of writers, editors, and audio-visual professionals, enjoy a stable, welcoming work environment with plenty of prospects for personal development. The people we've placed here previously have thrived and it's an exciting time for the business…
The Agency is looking for a hands-on Account Manager to help foster lasting relationships with clients while also contributing to the delivery of projects with the writing and editing of scripts/content and assisting with strategy and reporting. It's a vital role for the business and one that would suit an experienced marketing of comms account manager or senior exec who's interest in a hands-on role with plenty of variety. Responsibilities will include:
- Building and fostering long lasting relationships with clients built on trust and an understanding of their objectives.
- Assist with the creation of long and short form content including scripts and web copy.
- Working closely with the wider production and content teams to deliver integrated projects.
Having placed several people here previously we can say with confidence that it's a highly supportive environment and one that offer excellent scope for growth moving forward. You'll get to work with an outstanding client base on varied campaigns and the agency offer hybrid working, flexibility and true commitment to their team.
Senior (Creative) Strategist - Integrated Marketing Agency - Central London
£45,000 - £60,000 (2-3 days in the office)
If you're a creative strategist with experience of working in a marketing agency and you're looking for a full time position, this could be for you...
We're recruiting for an award-winning creative marketing agency with a 20 year pedigree in the design and marketing of commercial and residential property. With nearly 70 people based in attractive, upbeat offices in the West End, this is a business on the up.
Most of the work falls within the property sector, although they also help brands in charity, tech and financial services. The range of work is diverse, challenging and creative, working with clients who appreciate their agency and welcome their input!
The Senior Strategist role is an incredibly important hire for the agency. The successful candidate will report directly to the Head of Strategy and be the go-to planning resource for the account/creative teams. You'll be collaborating with copy, design, performance and client service teams as well as working directly with clients.
The ideal candidate will know how to spot an insight, use it to inform creative and strategic decisions, love getting stuck into the creative process and enjoy helping clients make braver, bolder decisions.
You will need:
- 5 - 7 years experience in branding or creative strategy
- A natural interest in sustainability, wellbeing and community
- Experience with different research processes, including desk research, stakeholder interviews, focus groups, surveys, social listening etc.
- Demonstrable examples of using insights that drive strategic and creative directions, to generate better results for the agency and/or the client.
- A brilliant handling of the written word, being able to articulate, distinctive positionings
- Excellent presentation skills, with the ability to share ideas and evidence them
- Bags of enthusiasm
A benefit if:
- You have a degree, or higher education in Psychology or English
- or an interest in architecture and how it influences human behaviour
What's in it for you?
Despite being established 20 years ago, this business has a start up mindset and feels very fresh. People are looked after and turnover is incredibly low. On top of the salary you can expect:
- Annual company bonus scheme (discretionary based on performance)
- 3% company contribution to pension
- 24 days holiday, plus extra days at Christmas
- Additional holiday through loyalty bonus scheme
- Funded professional development training
- Flexible working - 3 days WFH / 2 days Studio based
- Flexible hours between 7am - 8pm
- Supportive company culture, regular company socials and away days
- Access to wellbeing hub
- Twice yearly salary reviews
NB - this is not suitable for content or social media strategists.
Please apply ASAP if you're interested in finding out more