7 Creative Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Due to some very interesting client wins, the need for another creative at this excellent digital b2b agency has grown. So, if you're looking for a diverse design role that will give you exposure to a mixture of print, video, events and digital then this could be for you…
The agency, which is 30 years old, is going through a real purple patch at the moment; a new MD has come on board to free up the CEO who was spread far too thinly - meaning the agency is really driving forward and forging some excellent client relationships.
Creative is huge in the b2b space, so the need to be able to create concepts that turn heads and influence decisions is paramount.
As a passionate and talented Midweight Designer, you'll have the ability and initiative to take control of briefs and help to develop the creative with a solid understanding of all aspects of the design process: from concept through to artwork.
You'll be able to work within existing guidelines but also look for new ways to push boundaries, translating brand and marketing objectives into clear visual communication. Specialising in digital you'll set the standard for web, display, email and social media design.
Aside from the salary of £35k, you'd have access to the wider list of benefits such as private healthcare, 25 days' holiday, excellent personal development plans, life insurance, up to 10% profit related bonus and a buzzing social calendar. The offices are in a beautiful riverside spot and the office dogs are great for team morale...
Be sure to send a folio over brimming with diverse and head turning work...
This agency was the most decorated agency at the B2B awards last year, and as such, have grown and grown. The work they're producing is brilliant; incredibly creative and they are able to really bring technology to life.
What they're looking for in this Junior Copywriter is someone who can hit the ground running in the B2B space, have a strong understanding of desk-based research, thought leadership and creative content writing (through-funnel). You'd have the chance to collaborate with other creatives in form additional writers, art directors and designers.
Given the way they work, it's essential that you've worked in a marketing agency previously, coming from a client-side role isn't going to work I'm afraid, and you'll need to have demonstratable examples of writing for technology-focussed brands.
The agency has around 50 heads and are really riding the crest of their success over the last few years. The working environment is great, with their other 2 businesses feeding into the bigger picture. They were the most decorated B2B agency at the industry awards last year and were commended for their creativity.
Alongside the £27k salary, on-site you've got a whole host of shops, a hairdresser, a beauty therapist, loads of parking and a café to sort you out during the week. Aside from offering you the chance to really grow your career and work with some of the largest tech brands in the world. They offer a pension scheme, 20 days' holiday (plus your birthday), a shutdown over Xmas, 9 - 5:30 with a 4:30 finish on Fridays.
If you feel the above could be for you, then fire over your CV and your folio and we'll take a look…!
Digital Director - Large B2B Technology Agency
A very well renowned global B2B agency, based in leafy Surrey along with a London office, Singapore office and New York office, are looking for someone to build upon, shape and own the already successful digital function. This agency consistently produce phenomenal results for both the world's leading technology companies and rapidly growing tech SMEs alike. They are approaching a 100 headcount globally and continue to grow year on year. The successful applicant can choose either UK office to work from.
They're looking for a Digital Director who thinks digitally and differently, resolves problems and strives to provide clients with a remarkable experience. If you are a technology catalyst who will impact the way they serve their clients through innovation and a natural curiosity and drive for emerging related technologies, then they would like to talk to you.
They are looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious, strategic digital director to play a critical role in their journey. This leader will need to execute on a global scale; be capable of developing web strategies; agile management of development team using detailed SoWs, build specs and operate at pace; as well as an understanding of marketing automation and its processes.
- Visionary leadership and stakeholder management
- End to end internal front-end development and systems team management
- Most importantly, planning and development of Digital Marketing campaigns from concept through web page and funnel creation, marketing automation and segmentation, lead generation and conversion achievements
- Skills across deploying marketing programmes throughout the Martech stack including:
- Email & marketing automation platforms
- CRM and content management platforms
- Data & Analytics
- Intent platforms
- Experience in the Digital Media space across paid, owned and earned, with specific capabilities in setting up infrastructure to support such activities
- Well recognised by your team and peers for confident communication and people skills. You must be able to:
- Be strategic yet hands on
- Manage change (remaining creative and entrepreneurial yet introduce some mature best practice and governance for an organisation growing rapidly)
- Inspire people to be awesome
In return, you will get the opportunity to take control og the global digital function, reporting straight in to the MD and a lack of red tape to implement ideas. Also, a great benefits package and basic salary!
Please apply for more information
Chief Technology Officer - Flexible / Remote Working (UK)
London / South East
This online scale-up business has just celebrated its fifth birthday and has had a 7-figure net profit ever since it turned 2 years old. The incredibly competitive nature of the sports betting industry gave birth to a plethora of betting promotions to entice new and existing customers. These promotions allowed savvy gamblers to take advantage of markets using a risk-free match betting strategy. This business founded to educate this risk-free strategy to the less savvy betting customer as well as people that may have never placed a bet before by creating exceptional video content with clear and precise instructions. They began gaining lots of traction and built their subscriber base organically to highly profitable levels.
The bedrock of their business is their own suite of software that identifies betting opportunities for their subscribers. The core of the software is their odds system, which downloads data for hundreds of bookmakers across thousands of events (resulting in millions of rows of data) and maps that data into a central database for other systems to utilise. This data is collected by way of APIs, XML feeds and Python Screen Scraping. The odds system and related tools are .NET applications written in C#.
The software is complex and requires someone to manage it along with a team of 4 developers (Two Python, 1 full stack and 1 C# Developer.) That's where you come in. You will undertake a full audit of all existing tech processes and will assess ways to massively optimise systems and personnel; ensuring that the end product is flawless. This will involve a mixture of hands-on analysis / coding and guiding the team to deliver. You will be responsible for ensuring all software is able to deliver on commercial goals, whilst also ensuring the development of new systems and software to stay ahead of the curve.
The successful candidate should have a strong blend of the below attributes:
- Exemplary project management and leadership skills
- Familiar with AGILE or other methodologies
- NET (C#)
- MS SQL Server
- NET Core
- Knowledge of REST and Web APIs
- MS SQL Server (Writing SQL and stored procedures)
- Windows Services
- Database Expertise
- Some interest or experience in the sports / betting industry would be preferred.
What will YOU need?
- Extensive experience of managing teams of developers, preferably in a sports/betting company or an online aggregator focused business.
- Experience managing teams, recruiting talent, optimising software and bringing software to market.
- Genuine excitement at the prospect of driving a major tech overhaul with a lack of red tape.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Salary: Up to £110,000
- Should you wish to have an office for the tech team or manage it fully remotely will be up to you. There would likely be a couple of team meetings per month if remote. Currently, the team reside in the midlands.
- Senior decision-making tech role in a fast-growing UK business as it continues to educate and smarten consumers in the sports betting industry
Please apply for a more detaileed conversation about the business.
Technical SEO Manager - Global Luxury Travel Business
From humble beginnings focusing on skiing holidays, this company has now grown to well over 400 people and are the market leader in multi-purpose luxury travel. They have a few leading brands under their umbrella that are all consistent with their luxury focus. The recent hiring of a new CMO has turned their attention to developing their in-house digital team, with the view to completely cut reliance on external digital agencies. They have identified SEO as a crucial channel that needs to be developed and as a result, have created a brand-new role for an SEO manager, who leans a bit more towards the technical side.
As SEO Manager you will be mostly responsible for all technical aspects of SEO across the company group, including growing this key marketing channel in core markets - the UK, US, Singapore and Hong Kong. Despite being technically focused in SEO, you will still understand how content, outreach and on-page SEO fits in to the mix, occasionally being active in these elements too. You will build and be responsible for a global SEO forecast as well as having a clear strategy and data points to measure the impact changes you make.
- Creating a global SEO strategy for core company brands (UK, US, Asia)
- Use industry best-in-class tools (SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Moz etc) and understand these tools and how they will aid the business.
- Intuitive understanding that in 2019, SEO is complex and is all about merging analytics, content strategy, outreach / PR and influencers, thus it is important to be cross functional in nature - having an eye on how other channels can help you but how you can help them.
- Understanding that company-wide marketing collaboration is essential to making SEO work.
- You will obviously have a passion for SEO and be curious and at the forefront as the digital industry evolves, ensuring your knowledge is never out of date.
- Experienced at building and driving SEO strategy across a global brand, with proven experience in outcomes based in data and campaign goals to measure the impact of your work.
- You will have a proven strong technical SEO knowledge, not relying on third party audits to discover technical issues.
- You will have worked in a business with international websites, ideally the US, Australia, Hong Kong and Singapore.
- You should have strong knowledge of technical SEO, usability and content-related aspects of a website and how this impacts natural search visibility, specifically: HTML, CSS, JS and how it impacts SEO; On-page SEO elements; Mobile SEO - mobile web.
- Organic/natural search algorithm principles and latest market developments.
- Experience working with a variety of different technical and business intelligence SEO tools.
What will you get in return?
- The chance to take ownership over an SEO function within a large and highly successful business in the luxury travel space.
- Progression: You will have every chance to progress to senior manager level and the chance to develop a team, through good performance.
- Competitive basic Salary
- Discounted Travel / Holidays
- Free on-site gym membership
- Excellent, diverse, sociable culture.
Client Service Director - Travel PR
An award-winning Travel focused PR consultancy are looking for an ambitious Client Service Director to manage a stunning portfolio of Luxury Travel Clients. Ideal role for anyone looking to address work life balance while still working at the highest level…
For over fifteen years this award-winning agency has been providing the highest quality bespoke campaigns for its enviable client base in luxury travel. Working with the highest quality resorts and hotel chains, the agency work with clients from central Europe and the Mediterranean all the way to Central America and beyond. They have grown steadily since their founding and are now one of the top regional agencies in the UK. Their medium sized team are welcoming, social and passionate about their work. Anyone joining can expect a real family feel at this agency, something that contributes a great deal to their notably low staff turnover. It's an exciting time for the agency at present and further growth of the business has meant they now have need of an experienced Client Service Director to help manage a special portfolio of clients…
This is an important role for the agency and would suit either an established Client Service Director or an experience Account Director looking to make the step up. You will report directly into the Managing Director and will focus on managing a high value portfolio of luxury travel clients, offering strategic advice and identifying opportunities for growth. Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and managing senior level relationships across the client base
- Strategically directly multiple teams to offer the best possible solutions to challenges posed by clients.
- Overseeing development of all junior staff helping to implement companywide training scheme.
- Work closely with other senior management team members to identify opportunities for growth with existing client base.
- Act as key point of contact and agency representative for all high value clients and stakeholders.
- Chance to join the senior team or a top regional agency (regularly out-performing London counterparts)
- Strong focus on work-life balance (Flexible working and work from home offered)
- Outstanding global client base in Luxury Travel sector
- Highly social team - exceptionally low staff turnover
- Strong prospects for growth alongside ambitious agency plans.
If you're an experienced Marketing Executive with b2b and/or b2c experience looking for a new challenge with a growing company, this could be for you...
What's the business?
This independently owned company have been running for a few years but due to some innnovative new products, they're experiencing a period of rapid growth. In fact, they are expecting to double in size in the next year.
They are a leader in their field and produce premium products that require a correspondingly high level of marketing support. They are based in an easily accessible location with free parking but you must be able to drive.
The office is lovely with an agency type feel and plenty of brand new facilities like gym, huge kitchen and garden which is well used in the summer months.
What's the job?
They are very much looking for an experienced marketer with knowledge of all the various marketing channels. Someone that thrives in a fast paced environment where you are required to work on your own initiative.
A CIM or similar certification is preferable as is B2B experience although you will be involved in consumer campaigns too. If you have used a CRM system, email marketing programme or Canva/InDesign, it would be very helpful too!
What's in it for you?
This company look after their staff.
You can expect a positive, supportive working environment with flexibility on hours and plenty of room for progression. They are full invested in training and development so this will be a great place to learn.
On top of the generous salary, you can expect to receive,
- Pension @ 5%
- 23 days holiday
- Flexible working
- Free Parking
- Free Car wash
- Free Gym
- Lunch on site twice a week free food and drink all day every day
If you'd like to find out more, please apply ASAP