14 Digital Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
New Business Manager
Fantastic chance for a driven and enthusiastic New Business Manager to join a market research agency right at the top of their game!
The agency is nearing the 50 headcount and works with some of the world's largest tech-focused brands to provide engaging and actionable insights to their clients. The working environment is superb, and they have a very active social side with vibrant and open-plan offices. Staff turnover is low, due to the work-life balance that they provide in an exciting and fast-paced environment.
What do they do?
They are an independent market research agency that delivers engaging & actionable insight to some of the world's largest technology brands. They have continued to see significant growth over the last 4 years and punch well above their weight whilst delivering bespoke research and expert client advice. They have an excellent reputation within the industry with plenty of inbound sales
What they would like from you.
- You will need experience in sales and account management within the market research sector and have an affinity for the B2B technology sector.
- You will be passionate about developing new business opportunities and be driven in achieving financial targets and other goals
- Strong knowledge of market research methods, terminology and practices.
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- An ability to collaborate constructively with others on developing accounts, opportunities, marketing campaigns and new products
- Able to prioritise effectively
- Driven to achieve financial targets and wider engagement goals
What's in it for you?
You can expect to receive an excellent basic salary, a competitive quarterly 30% bonus, cool open-plan office with free parking, regular social events, paid for monthly lunches.
Finally, it's an opportunity to work for a company that truly promotes work-life balance and the opportunity to be a part of an exciting company that will push and support you to move forward in your career with the freedom to express yourself within the role.
This software firm have revolutionised the way the construction industry operates, with their cutting-edge products. There's facial recognition and fingerprint technology for added security around large sites, there's procurement tools to aid the supply chain process, design software to help with creating drainage or traffic solutions and cost planning programs to assist bids and tenders.
All in all, they have 5 different products, all with a Marketing Manager assigned to each product. At present copy is either outsourced to freelancers, or done by the Marketing Mangers themselves - this is where you come in as a Copywriter; freeing up the Marketing Managers to write engaging content that turns heads, influences decisions, and informs decision makers.
You could be writing a wide range of material from blog posts, whitepapers, creative messaging, social media copy, press releases, internal comms, web publications, research driven copy and more. A wide mix of work which should provide you with lots of variety to keep you entertained.
Sat within a marketing team of 8, you'd be reporting into an experienced, insightful and driven Chief Marketing Officer, who has some amazing growth plans for the marketing department. To give you an idea of the company's growth, they hired over 140 people last year!
Given the nature of the client, writing in the B2B space is crucial, and preferably having experience in writing for the construction sector, or another relevant/transferrable industry.
In the current climate, working from home is paramount, and as time goes on your offices would be based in Central London. It's a real chance to join a company that are striding forward and changing the way the construction industry works.
If you're interested, please send over a CV and folio that showcases your breadth of writing ability.
Senior Account Manager
This excellent B2B marketing agency is really going through a purple patch currently, despite this uncertain market. Over the last 4 months they've seen a massively increased spend from their, already, largest client.
Since 2001 these guys have serviced global technology clients and generated countless inbound leads for them via: extensive lead/demand generation campaigns, partner engagement, channel marketing, creative concepts and social media campaigns.
Due to this influx of work, they're looking for a Senior Account Manager with experience of working both the B2B world, but also in digital marketing agencies. The level of the role would require you to grow and nurture client relationships, with multiple stakeholders within your client, scope out opportunities to grow the account, brief internal creative teams, and manage a small team.
This is a great change to take that next step in your career, as an Account Manager stepping into a role with more responsibility, or as a Senior Account Manager looking for an agency that's really going places.
The salary bracket on offer is wide, from £35k - £45k, as well as offering 25 days' holiday and various other perks. Despite working from home in this current climate, when the situation plays out, you'll still need to be a commutable distance from their Milton Keynes office.
For more information please send over your CV for review.
Head of Software Development
This well-regarded, 35 strong agency, has been around since 2002 operating in the B2B tech space. In order to challenge the agencies at the top table they've decided they require a Head of Development to drive their digital department forward.
As the Head of Development, you'll be the digital face of the agency, leading and inspiring clients, devising strategies for ground-breaking projects, conceiving cutting edge ideas, and getting the most out of your team.
Due to the nature of the team, you'd still be required to be hands-on at times, often leading from the front as a role model. You'll be a problem solver, have a calm head on your shoulders, have a strong commercial focus and be able to manage the workflow through your team.
- Strong LAMP stack knowledge and experience
- Experience of Content Management Systems such as Drupal/WordPress
- Solid experience overseeing medium to large scale digital projects
- Experience of solutions design and/or system architecture
- Solid understanding of 'Object Oriented' programming and MVC frameworks such as Zend/Symfony2
- Proficient knowledge of front-end performance testing and optimization techniques
- Strong understanding of email and MA platforms including Eloqua, Marketo, Hubspot and Pardot
- Thorough understanding of performance and scalability
- Experience of team management and motivation
Aside from the salary on offer of up to £80k, there's also plenty of parking, 22 days' holiday (rising to a maximum of 25 with service), monthly company lunches, free eye tests, fizzy drinks fridge, Nespresso coffee machine, discretionary WFH days, flexible working (within reason) monthly socials, and a 3% pension, and of course, the chance to be part of something amazing.
Please ensure you send over a detailed CV and a folio brimming links to cutting edge projects you've been involved with.
PR Account Manager
Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxfordshire
A UK top 150 communications agency is looking for an experienced PR Account Manager. Industry leading agency with innovative global clients and a stellar benefits package.
This Oxfordshire based PR agency are the global leaders in providing communications services to their specialist global client base. Based out of vibrant modern offices in a desirable Oxfordshire location, the agency is recognised by industry body PR week as being in the top 150 agencies in the UK and one of the top 10 outside of London. The balanced and diverse team here are a close-nit, welcoming and social bunch who all contribute to a very attractive and encouraging workplace atmosphere. The agency is hugely committed to staff development and as such, they very rarely recruit at senior levels - preferring to promote from within instead. Impressive growth of existing business has meant the agency are now expanding once again.
This is vital role for the business that will suit any agency PR professional at Senior Executive Account Manager level who has experience working on B2B or Corporate communications campaigns. The successful candidate will work on fully integrated campaigns for global clients and will need exceptional written communication skills. Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and nurture close working relationships with client contacts built on trust.
- Contribute to strategy creation and drive forward the implementation of communications programmes.
- Manage and mentor junior staff members
- Proactively build relationships with journalists and industry influencers, leveraging these relationships to the benefit of clients
- Provide communications counsel to clients, steering the direction of their PR activity and fulfilling the role of 'critical friend'
What's in it for you?
As a steadily expanding, privately-owned company, the agency offers significant opportunities for long-term career development. A global client base also provides potential for international travel. This is an excellent opportunity for a prospective candidate to get a foothold in a highly-respected PR agency, develop their skills advance to manager level. There is an excellent package on offer here too, Including:
- New Business commission scheme (typically 9%)
- Funded Training and Development programme
- Childcare scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Macbook for each employee
- Access to perkbox rewards
- Pension contribution
PR Account Executive
Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxfordshire
A Top 150 PR Agency are looking for an Account Executive. This is the ideal opportunity for any junior PR professional with some industry experience to enter a growing agency who value their staff and offer them strong prospects.
This Oxfordshire based PR agency are the global leaders in providing communications services to their specialist client base. Based out of brilliantly furnished offices in a desirable Oxford location, the agency is recognised by PR week as being in the top 150 agencies in the UK. This agency only recruit at junior level as they believe in the ability of their staff to learn and rise within the organisation. That being said, this is an ideal role for someone looking to learn and progress their career in an award-winning communications business.
This is a vital role for the business that will see the successful candidate supporting account managers with content writing, media relations and client interaction. To be considered for this role you will need some experience (6 months) in journalism, PR or communications and be confident in your ability to write strong long and short for content. Responsibilities inlude:
- Writing high quality copy and press releases
- Supporting the delivery of communications campaigns with proactivity and creativity
- Displaying a sound understanding of social and digital media when working on integrated campaigns
- Fostering strong client relationships.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and relevant news
What's in it for you?
As a steadily expanding, privately-owned company, the agency offers significant opportunities for long-term career development. A global client base also provides potential for international travel. This is an excellent opportunity for a prospective candidate to get a foothold in a highly-respected PR agency, develop their skills and rise through the ranks. There is an excellent package on offer here too, Including:
- New Business commission scheme (typically 9%)
- Childcare scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Funding for training and development
- Macbook for each employee
- Access to perkbox rewards
Digital Project Management Lead
A well established agency in North Oxfordshire are looking for a technical, client facing digital project manager to join their team.
An award winning marketing communications agency specialising in employee engagement based in stunning offices in North Oxfordshire. This independent, growing business work with an extensive list of blue-chip clients in the FMCG, Telco/mobile and IT sectors. They are experts at helping big businesses motivate and retain their staff. They do this by developing rewards programmes, team building activities, product launches, exhibitions, customer incentives and promotions with a large digital focus on Web & App Builds.
As a Lead Digital Project Manager you will be responsible for managing and supporting the digital project management team in the delivery, maintenance and development of all technical aspects of the company's digital clients. Whilst you will have a great technical understanding, you will be client facing and managing large accounts. You will be working closely with the Lead Developer and Head of Digital to ensure all projects are managed efficiently from inception to completion.
Key Responsibilities below:
- Ensure client reporting requirements are clear and met.
- Send weekly and monthly reports to clients, where required.
- Lead daily and weekly stand-ups (with the Head of Development).
- Responsible for implementing and managing complex digital projects personally and through your team.
- Implementing new working practices, tools and processes, which enable the team to operate effectively.
- Identify and implement procedural improvements to the day to day operation of the digital team to improve and develop efficiencies.
If you have a digital background from agency or client side, this would definitely be worth looking at.
What's in it for you?
A generous basic salary of £35,000 - £45,000 DOE, plus the below benefits:
- Private Healthcare
- Very generous bonus scheme
- Regular social events
- Career development programme
To find out more please apply with your CV ASAP!
Senior Digital Manager
London / Berkshire
This company is a new breed of media consultancy that partners with global brands and agencies seeking transformative marketing results in a time of massive disruption and opportunity. Recognised as a global leader in advanced marketing and advertising technologies, they provide consulting and services in the areas of media operations and training, data strategy, analytics and Paid Media. Despite being relatively young, they have grown to a global team of over 500 people and were recently acquired by an investment group, who focus on acquiring companies that are equipped for the future of digital media. It is the perfect time to join this business as their UK operations are set to expand very quickly. They were born in San Francisco and now have several global offices in all regions, so the opportunity for international travel is there for those that would want it.
What they offer:
- Competitive salary year-end bonus tied to Company performance
- Funded Pension plan
- Generous annual leave scheme
- Mobile phone plan
- Gym membership of your choice
- Lunch and transportation cost benefits
- Company Uber account
Senior Consultant / Team Lead
They are currently looking for a Team Lead to develop and mentor a team of up to 6 Managers while overseeing the full-service management of search, shopping, display and video advertising campaigns. Successful candidates for this opportunity will demonstrate strategic thought, leadership and client management skills that go beyond platform knowledge.
- Day-to-day management of a team of up to 6 ambitious and highly-trained account managers working across a variety of platforms, including but not limited to Google Ads (search, shopping, display and video), Microsoft Advertising, Facebook Ads, Amazon Ads, Display & Video 360 and Search Ads 360.
- Proactively identifying and exploring new opportunities across the Biddable Media landscape e.g. audience targeting, new platforms, new competitor insight tools, new search engine features.
- Mentoring team members and developing a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership. Providing positive feedback where it's due and constructively highlighting areas for improvement.
- Overseeing campaign performance and intervening where necessary to ensure optimum results are achieved.
- Assisting with sales pitches for full-service Google Ads, social, Amazon, DV360 and/or SA360 clients - preparing presentations, forecasts, audits, attending new business meetings and calls.
- Managing the team's monthly capacity and delegating workload to ensure members are working to their full potential whilst not being overloaded.
- Forecasting team revenue over the short-medium term; conducting regular sales meetings with the Managing Director to highlight any upcoming client wins and/or loss in revenue.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and performance in order to uphold excellent rate of client retention; conducting regular account management phone calls and meetings to understand and plan for clients' changing business needs.
- Guide career development; conduct regular one-to-one catch-ups to ensure team members are making progress against individual goals. Provide support and help them to overcome any challenges.
- Collaborating with Marketing, Training, Engineering, Sales and Business Ops Teams on ad-hoc projects.
- Helping to strategise and improve account management teams' processes and operations as the business continues to grow at a rapid pace in collaboration with other Media Directors.
- Acting first point of coverage as needed: Regionally when expanding, Executionally for other departments/functions (Operations, Recruiting, Training, Finance, Sales)
- Communicate the company vision and philosophy effectively externally and internally, including participation in sales pitches
- Systematically prioritise between client and internal needs, sometimes balancing competing priorities from different internal stakeholders
Skill set overview:
- 5 years experience in online advertising, whether at a publisher, agency, trading desk, technology company, or other.
- Good experience managing a team of at least 3 people
- Technical expertise with the in-scope technology solutions
- Demonstrated ability to lead in-person client meetings or client summits
- Demonstrated ability to effectively operate independently and in a team environment
- Skilled, process-based thinker that can help problem solve for technical escalations
- Expert written and verbal communication
- Experience in account management, including opportunity identification
- Commitment to career mentorship, both at and beyond MightyHive
- Ability to lead and work with many different personality types
- Advanced knowledge of Google Ads (search, social and display) and paid social and ability to effectively teach these skills
- Knowledge of Display & Video 360, Search Ads 360, Campaign Manager, Amazon
- Advertising and Google Analytics is highly desirable.
Paid Media Specialist
From humble beginnings focusing on skiing holidays, this company has now grown to well over 400 people and are the market leader in multi-purpose luxury travel. They have a few leading brands under their umbrella that are all consistent with their luxury focus. The recent hiring of a new CMO has turned their attention to developing their in-house digital team, with the view to reducing agency spend, although this hire will still be using an agency for lots of the PPC execution.
They are looking for a PPC specialist to join their growing Marketing team on a 12 month fixed term contract, with view to perm. You will be supporting the Head of Performance Marketing with the implementation of paid acquisition strategy (principally PPC) as well as some paid social too, any experience in RTB is a bonus.Key Reponsibilities
Including but are not limited to:
- Manage paid Adwords campaigns on a day-to-day basis, across multiple geographies and multiple brands
- Brief and liaise with external digital marketing agencies on a day-to-day basis, ensuring they deliver to agreed KPIs
- Partner closely with Web Manager / SEO Manager on keyword insight, ad testing and strategy
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Executive to produce appropriate landing pages for digital campaigns
- Input into reporting and KPI measurement for paid media campaigns - daily, weekly, monthly
- Drive conversions and improve the cost per acquisition and revenue from campaigns.
- Plan, implement, track and optimise PPC campaigns with a view to increasing Conversions (Leads and Sales) through Keywords, AdCopy, landing page testing and optimisation
- Managing the PPC marketing budget and optimising against business goals
- Acquire new customers to meet channel targets on volume and efficiency
- Campaign set up, implementation and optimisation of search and re-targeting Campaigns
- On-going keyword research, search query analysis, ad copy testing, landing page testing, building and processing campaigns via 3rd party tools
- Reporting on and analysing PPC data in order to help make optimisation decisions
- Competitor analysis
- Develop a relationship with major media providers (primarily Google) and maximising returns
Candidates with a strong blend of the below experience would be a great fit for the role!
- Demonstrable experience managing Adwords and Adcentre accounts for brands
- Experience in setting up and running Paid Social Campaigns
- Google qualified
- Can demonstrate successful optimisation and ROI improvement
- Ideally experience of using a Bid Management tool e.g. Marin, Kenshoo
- Highly analytical, an advanced user of Excel
- Ability to carry out conversion rate analysis and ROI tracking
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, CRO (Conversion Rate Optimisation)
- Good understanding of conversion path / user journey analysis process and ability to make actionable recommendations based on performance analysis
What's in it for you?
They offer very competitive salaries and a great benefits package including the following:
- Contributory pension scheme
- 'Cycle to work' scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Subsidised private healthcare
- Company loyalty scheme
- Travel discounts
- Travel insurance
PR & Communications Manager - Creative Commercial Property
Spotting the opportunity created by changes in traditional working environments, two highly credible asset managers / investors set up the business 15 years ago. They purchase buildings with natural character and create working environments that are widely recognised as being hotbeds for creativity and growth. The company now has a UK portfolio valued at £100m , comprising of 13 sites across the UK including Bristol, London and Birmingham, filled with 400 diverse businesses. In line with a growing market and never ones to stand still, the goal is to maintain growth levels by acquiring more projects, managing them as effectively as possible and delivering operational excellence as a team from top to bottom. It is the company values and ways of behaving which make this achievable; respect for each other, contributing to the bigger picture as a team, having a voice and the courage to use it, and experimenting and giving different ways of doing things a go.
The key objective of the PR, Comms and Digital Marketing Manager is to deliver an integrated, impactful & aligned PR campaign. You will position the business as the UK's leading workspace provider (by 2023), a recognised voice of authority within the industry, leveraging project portfolio & upcoming project milestones to support the positioning in the marketplace.
- Create annual PR & Communication / Digital strategy
- Create individual PR & Communication / Digital strategies for each project to enhance awareness & profile in region (to complement broader company strategy)
- Promote / establish national audience / following with JVs / Partners / Banks / Agents / Trade publications/ national media
- Promote / establish regional audience / following with Industry / Councils / Agents / Local media
- Trackactivity / results to demonstrate growth
- Establishand oversee Keynote speaking opportunities
- Produce comprehensive press pack, including corporate messaging
- Build a library of quality imagery and CGIs
- Use project related news announcements
- Develop key messages for each project announcement
- Monitor consumer, feature opportunities
- Research relevant trade area focus pieces and supplements
- Monitor industry comment opportunities
- Conduct press site visits as appropriate
- Coordinate PR activity with Social Media timeline
- Other - speaking opportunities, thought leadership and industry award opportunities (later)
- Develop & oversee Social Media / Digital strategy for Projects
- Create content / storyboard for Projects
- Overseecontent creation / messaging to ensure consistency
- Working with Brand & Design consultant to provide general support with marketing activities, eg: signage, brand presentation across projects, website updates
- Help create company newsletter Insights (Blog)
- Target a range of appropriate audience groups such as Landlords, Developers, Agents / advisors, Government / local authorities, industry bodies, architects, urban planners, master planners, banks, investors, SMEs, Press etc.
This opportunity will suit somebody who likes the idea of bringing a PR & Comms function in house, for a highly successful and profitable commercial property company. Someone highly resourceful and both hands-on and strategic would work very well, as the role is independent and reports into the founders. The offices they create are incredibly creative and unique, which gives this role more of a creative element that traditional B2B property PR, especially as a number of their tenants are exciting start up companies. Someone versatile with some exposure to digital channels such as social would be a big bonus.
What will you get in return?
- Opportunity to build a PR & Comms function within a highly successful and exciting business
- 10% salary bonus achieved through company and personal goals
- Element of flexible working is offered
- Very competitive salary 24 days holiday, 3% pension
Paid Media Specialist
An exciting boutique eCommerce consultancy, now with over 10 people, are looking for a Paid Media Consultant to join them in their attractive WeWork offices in Central London.
Over a 2-year period, they've grown very quickly as a result of fantastic results helping retail and eCommerce companies with their digital strategies. One of their priorities is to create a working environment where staff feel valued and enjoy coming to work but also have a passion for delivering tier 1 results for their clients.
They focus on driving growth for mid-level retail companies that have a high aspiration. They will be needing the Paid Media Consultant to help onboard new accounts, manage day to day optimisations and help retain strong client relationships. In this role, you will also be responsible for some of the following;
- Manage paid social, search and display campaigns for international clients. They are committed to training PPC focused candidates in social and display if requried.
- Responsible for optimising accounts and reporting back performance to clients
- Ensure all Biddable Channels are delivering against KPI's
- Work independently to plan and roll out strategies across accounts
You'll need to be a quick learner and very proactive in order to succeed. You will be monitoring a range of channels so being dynamic is a key element of this role. In order to be considered for this role, you will need to have some of the following;
- 1 years' experience in paid media
- Advanced Excel skills
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Good understanding of Paid Search
- Experience of building strong relationships in a working environment
What you'll get in return is the opportunity to be part of a growing agency with massive ambitions. They have been delivering excellent results for their clients and this is evident in their quick growth. See their full benefits listed below which are market leading.
- 27 days' holiday (including Christmas break) bank holidays
- Flexible working
- Choice of working equipment
- Regular team nights / days out
- Fun working environment, free beer and coffee!
- High level training from highly talented co-founder. You will learn faster here than in a global network agency.
If you like the look, then please do apply or send CV's
Head of Content
From humble beginnings in 2012, this company now employee over 60 people at their cutting edge, purpose-built offices. Their enterprise B2B software is loved by some of the world's leading companies and they are growing exponentially. They are an engineering-led company and an agile, innovative team, meaning the entire focus is on product excellence and delighting customers.
About the Role
They are looking for an experienced Head of Content to take full ownership of the content strategy output. This person will manage one full time content writer and will work alongside the lead generation, tech evangelist and web teams to ensure high quality content is produced at scale and is effectively presented across website and e-mail campaigns. While this role requires management skills (proof-reading and project management), you will also be required to write original copy individually.
- Take ownership of the end-to-end content production pipeline and messaging, including managing one full time content writer, project-manage internal subject matter experts and external sources.
- Review and maintain content calendar, ensuring timely delivery.
- Review and uphold tone of voice and messaging consistency across all properties.
- Write content pieces from scratch, including desk research, interviews all the way to 1st draft.
- Deliverables include web pages, sales enablement materials, case studies, blogposts, interviews, videos scripts, webinars and SEO keywords input to lead generation team.
- Review, edit and deliver high quality content quickly, including case studies, interviews & blogposts.
- Decide the most effective way of presenting content inventory, with inputs from the lead generation and web UX teams.
- At least 5 years in roles where writing or proof-reading technical copy was a big part of your job.
- High-output, high-quality technical content writer.
- Your work should require little or no review & edits before publishing.
- Excellent proof-reading skills in the tech industry, ideally in software.
What will you get in return?
- Great culture: We put culture first and believe in creating a great environment where people are happy to come to work every day.
- Stunning office: Picture yourself in a brand-new, state-of-the-art office
- Edge technology: Use the latest tools & practices in every area of the business to work fast and smart
- Gadgets galore: Fancy a sit-stand desk? Want to try out an Oculus Rift or Microsoft HoloLens? Look no further
- Smart colleagues: Be part of a great team, working with talented, like-minded peers
- Take a break: Eat some free snacks or a great coffee and relax with a game of table-football or ping-pong
- Social: From tech meetups to rollercoasters, from poker to board games, from Star Wars to cocktails, there's always tons going on.
- BENEFITS: 10% pension, Private Health, 25 days holiday, competitive Salaries.