You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Project Management Lead
A well established agency in North Oxfordshire are looking for a technical, client facing digital project manager to join their team.
An award winning marketing communications agency specialising in employee engagement based in stunning offices in North Oxfordshire. This independent, growing business work with an extensive list of blue-chip clients in the FMCG, Telco/mobile and IT sectors. They are experts at helping big businesses motivate and retain their staff. They do this by developing rewards programmes, team building activities, product launches, exhibitions, customer incentives and promotions with a large digital focus on Web & App Builds.
As a Lead Digital Project Manager you will be responsible for managing and supporting the digital project management team in the delivery, maintenance and development of all technical aspects of the company's digital clients. Whilst you will have a great technical understanding, you will be client facing and managing large accounts. You will be working closely with the Lead Developer and Head of Digital to ensure all projects are managed efficiently from inception to completion.
Key Responsibilities below:
- Ensure client reporting requirements are clear and met.
- Send weekly and monthly reports to clients, where required.
- Lead daily and weekly stand-ups (with the Head of Development).
- Responsible for implementing and managing complex digital projects personally and through your team.
- Implementing new working practices, tools and processes, which enable the team to operate effectively.
- Identify and implement procedural improvements to the day to day operation of the digital team to improve and develop efficiencies.
If you have a digital background from agency or client side, this would definitely be worth looking at.
What's in it for you?
A generous basic salary of £35,000 - £45,000 DOE, plus the below benefits:
- Private Healthcare
- Very generous bonus scheme
- Regular social events
- Career development programme
To find out more please apply with your CV ASAP!