4 Oxfordshire Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Senior Employment Associate - 4 PQE , Oxfordshire
Our client are a leading Legal 200 firm with an enviable reputation for all employment matters. Due to growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and experienced Senior Employment Solicitor (4 ) to join their team based in Oxfordshire to handle a diverse caseload of both contentious and non-contentious matters. You will have ideally trained with a regional or city firm whilst demonstrating solid commercial acumen, and preferably some business development exposure.
The teams employment services include advising on employment contracts and policies, performance and absence management, disciplinary and grievance procedures and managing restructuring, redundancies and executive severance as well as ad-hoc, day to day support to employers. They also advise on all aspects of discrimination issues and regularly deal with Employment Tribunal and High Court litigation.
The firm are proud of their collegiate culture and look to exceed client expectations on every instruction. You will be joining a friendly and supportive team with an active social committee and regular opportunities to network with the wider firm. This is an opportunity to join a highly respected employment practice with ample opportunity to progress your career in the longer-term.
The successful individual will manage a caseload of Employment files, dealing effectively with cases and transactions. The active caseload will be a mix of both contentious and non-contentious work with a focus on working predominantly with Employer clients. You will also get involved in claimant work.
- Meet financial and operational targets and support the budgetary management of client matters.
- Build credibility with clients and develop your own client relationships through managing expectations regarding options, outcomes, risk and timescales.
- Develop technical ability, seeking excellence at all times. Begin to develop a niche/ sector expertise.
- Grow your internal and external networks of clients, intermediaries and contacts, building on your personal profile and reputation.
- Take responsibility for managing aspects of department wide projects.
- Take an active role within a small team, delegating tasks and client work to junior staff, providing clear instructions and monitoring progress.
- Ensure understanding of the firm's strategic goals and sets own personal activities/ objectives to align.
- Qualified Solicitor with a minimum of 0 to 3 years of post qualification experience in Employment law is essential
- Broad employment experience having undertaken both contentious and non contentious employment work for a diverse range of clients - Essential
- Ability to manage own files and delegate work to others - Essential
- Strong client management skills with a focus on delivery of excellent client service - Essential
- Ability to coach and mentor junior team members - Desirable
- Some experience of BD / marketing - Desirable
A clear career progression framework is in place and an attractive financial package is on offer.
Client Service Director - Travel PR
An award-winning Travel focused PR consultancy are looking for an ambitious Client Service Director to manage a stunning portfolio of Luxury Travel Clients. Ideal role for anyone looking to address work life balance while still working at the highest level…
For over fifteen years this award-winning agency has been providing the highest quality bespoke campaigns for its enviable client base in luxury travel. Working with the highest quality resorts and hotel chains, the agency work with clients from central Europe and the Mediterranean all the way to Central America and beyond. They have grown steadily since their founding and are now one of the top regional agencies in the UK. Their medium sized team are welcoming, social and passionate about their work. Anyone joining can expect a real family feel at this agency, something that contributes a great deal to their notably low staff turnover. It's an exciting time for the agency at present and further growth of the business has meant they now have need of an experienced Client Service Director to help manage a special portfolio of clients…
This is an important role for the agency and would suit either an established Client Service Director or an experience Account Director looking to make the step up. You will report directly into the Managing Director and will focus on managing a high value portfolio of luxury travel clients, offering strategic advice and identifying opportunities for growth. Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and managing senior level relationships across the client base
- Strategically directly multiple teams to offer the best possible solutions to challenges posed by clients.
- Overseeing development of all junior staff helping to implement companywide training scheme.
- Work closely with other senior management team members to identify opportunities for growth with existing client base.
- Act as key point of contact and agency representative for all high value clients and stakeholders.
- Chance to join the senior team or a top regional agency (regularly out-performing London counterparts)
- Strong focus on work-life balance (Flexible working and work from home offered)
- Outstanding global client base in Luxury Travel sector
- Highly social team - exceptionally low staff turnover
- Strong prospects for growth alongside ambitious agency plans.
PR Account Manager
Buckinghamshire / Oxfordshire
A top place to work with an industry leading benefits package, this UK top 150 agency is growing rapidly and is now in need of a new PR Account Manager (or Senior Executive)...
Fully Integrated with creativity at their core, this Oxfordshire agency is going from strength to strength and now ranks among the top 150 consultancies in the UK (top ten outside London). They know that it's their staff that make them a success, so anyone considering this position can rest assured if you join them, they'll treat you exceptionally well. Working across both B2B and B2C for a range of clients (both global and regional), they offer services across the whole channel mix - social, digital, content & traditional. The agency has more than doubled in size in the last 5 years, growing their B2B and B2C offering as well as establishing a dedicated Content/design team, Social team and Digital Team. The agency has won several new clients in 2019 and is now looking for a PR Account Manager to join their team.
This role would suit either an experienced PR Account Manager or a Senior PR Account Executive who's looking to step up. The ideal candidate will need to be confident, creative and above all a strong writer. If you're someone who delivers accurate and inventive work, gains the trust and respect of clients and loves a social and rewarding environment then you're right for this role.
What's in it for you?
This really is a great agency to work for. Staff turnover is extremely low, and the team really do enjoy their work. The benefits on offer are outstanding, the office promotes a real social team culture and they have a great track record of nurturing and developing staff. Benefits include (but are not limited to):
- Free Breakfast and Lunch
- Medical and life cover
- Pension scheme
- Free Parking
- 25 days holiday
- Annual bonus
- 4 company socials per year (minimum!)
- Mobile phone allowance
PR Account Director - Luxury Travel
An Award-Winning, Luxury Travel PR agency with an outstanding global client portfolio is looking for an experienced Account Director...
For over ten years this award winning agency has been providing the highest quality bespoke campaigns for its enviable client base in luxury travel. Working with the highest quality resorts and hotel chains, the agency work with clients from central europe and the medditerainian all the way to the far east and beyond. Their expanding team are as welcoming and social as they are excellent at what they do. That being said, you can expect a realfamily feel at this agency, something that contriubtes a great deal to their extremely low staff turnover. It's an exctiing time for the agency at present and further growth of the business has meant they now have need of another Account Director on either a full time or Part time basis (4 days per week).
As an Account Director, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional public relations support to the agency's clients as well as managing a team and winning new business where possible. This role can be taken on either a full time or part time basis (4 days per week) and the main responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- generate strategic PR plans incorporating creative and innovative communication strategies fully reflecting client objectives and challenges
- implement a broad range of PR activities including pitching and placing feature articles, organising media events, planning and hosting media fam trips, responding to media enquiries etc.
- produce a wide range of materials, including press releases, project and new business proposals, presentations and all other forms of communications content that delivers against client or agency objectives
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients to ensure retention and growth of the business, as well as Identifying and converting opportunities to grow and develop accounts with new and existing clients
- Identify, generate and qualify new business leads and Manage new business opportunities through to conversion
This is an ideal role for an experienced travel PR professional looking for a senior level role with scope for further growth. The agency is highly respected, have an outstanding portfolio of clients and the work life balance of offer is also very rare indeed at AD level (with 4 days a week on offer if of interest). International Travel to some exquisite locations is a part of the role and the team here are a talented and welcoming bunch.
If you think you have the experience this agency would value please get in touch (in full confidence)