2 Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Production Manager - Luxury Interior Design Company - Oxfordshire - £30k - £35k
We're working with a luxury interior design company who are based in London and Oxfordshire and are seeking a Production Manager to join their team. The main showroom is based in Chelsea and offers a unique experience that inspires clients to use designs that have been created by the country's most accomplished printers and weavers. To support the showrooms and the ever-growing interest and activity surrounding the designs, there is a Studio in, Oxfordshire where production, operations and finance are managed.
The Production Manager will drive departmental success and lead the production and sampling positions cohesively.
This position will gain a deep understanding of the production department. With the support of the production team to handle day to day tasks, management of orders, dispatches and sampling, the Production Manager will focus on growing supplier relationships, develop production/sales communication, and manage and forecast the departmental budget. This role is strategic and analytical and will thrive with a calm, organised and 'can do' approach.
This position will take ownership of all company production items and will in turn, become the company expert and go to for all production items.
The role will include:
- Sample & Launch
- Logistics & Packaging
- Budgets & Finance
- Team Management
If you're interested in hearing more, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Account Manager £25k OTE £35k - Oxfordshire (Hybrid 2 days in office)
The company is a reseller of CAD, CAM and BIM solutions, providing solutions to the manufacturing, architectural, construction and engineering industries.
You would be joining a rapidly growing organisation and division of the business that has witnessed a good number of recent successes, an Account Manager is being sought after to help supplement both the new business acquisitions as well as day to day management of clients. They are offering a good basic, up to 50% commission and flexible remote working.
- Identifying opportunities
- Creating, and following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings for the Business Development Managers
- Planning and preparing calls and call lists and consistently making cold calls to new potential customers
- Establishing and maintaining working relationships with clients
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Providing customer quotations and proposals, negotiating and closing the deals
- Working with other departments to ensure a smooth handover of projects to the delivery/finance teams
- A results driven individual who can work under pressure to tight timelines
- Someone who responds well to being target driven
- An ability to accept rejection and not be phased by it
- Good communications skills, both written and verbal
- Self-motivated but able to work as part of a team
- Good organisational and time-management skills
What's in it for you?
All new starters have hit the commission targets in their first year
Getting the chance to build your number of customers, to then be in charge of your own region
Defined career progression
Great team culture and monthly incentives between AMs
Quarterly company incentives
Regular company nights out
3 days a week remote working
25 days holiday
Company bonus scheme