- Account Management (1)
- Art Direction (1)
- B2B (4)
- Brand (1)
- Business Development (1)
- Commercial (1)
- Creative (1)
- Creative Strategy (1)
- Digital & Tech x (5)
- Front End Development (1)
- Graphic Design (2)
- Marketing (4)
- Paid Media (2)
- UI Design (2)
- UX (2)
- Permanent (5)
5 Digital & Tech Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Senior Account Manager/Account Director
Senior Account Manager/Account Director | Digital Pharma Agency
North Bucks (100% remote) | £40k - £60k | NP747
Are you stuck in a rut and looking for that next opportunity, an exciting one with an agency that are really pushing the boundaries? If so, then look no further.
Back in 2011 this agency began working with a whole host of clients, producing cutting-edge digital work and have gone from strength to strength. Over the last 10 years they've picked up some global pharma clients enabling them to set up and launch their medcomms team.
Currently this team is made up of 3 (soon to be 4) Medical Writers, and 6 client services folks with superb experience honed at well-regarded pharma agencies. They need more resource still, and are on the lookout for an enthusiastic, vibrant and dedicated Senior Account Manager, or Account Director.
Client-wise things would be focused predominantly on the oncology and cardiovascular therapy areas. Their portfolio of work spans the whole medcomms spectrum from events, patient comms, detailed work for HCPs and using breakthrough digital methods their work certainly stands out from the crowd.
They are looking for someone who's prepared to roll their sleeves up, really invest in their agency and get on board with them as they continue on their amazing journey. You won't just be a safe pair of hands, you'll need a strategic and commercial mind, the ability to develop close relationships with senior level stakeholders and the technical knowledge to understand complex campaigns, all underpinned by your calm and collected approach.
Alongside a more than competitive salary, you'll be well looked after! The CEO is wholly committed to the environment they're worked incredibly hard to create. The agency HQ is based on the Bucks/Herts border, but fear not, they have committed to the whole agency being able to work fully remotely. As an agency they are all about being green, advocates of zero waste, their company car scheme offers an electric vehicle (halving normal payments due to its efficiency), 36 days' holiday, private medical insurance and more. They even took the whole team to St.Lucia for a 10 day break a few years back...!
If you're ready for the challenge and looking to be part of something amazing, then send over your CV demonstrating your experience.
Digital Campaign Manager
London / Buckinghamshire / Surrey
Digital Capaign Manager - Cutting-edge Global B2B Technology Marketing Agency
A very well renowned global B2B marketing agency agency, now at over 150 headcount, are looking to add to their digitally focused team. This agency consistently produce phenomenal results for both the world's leading technology companies and rapidly growing tech SMEs alike, and continued to grow rapidly throughout the Covid pandemic. Due to their staff performing really really well working remotely, they have decided to continue the working from home policy for the long term, with one or two meetings a month at their London / Surrey office.
The agency are looking for a Digital campaign manager to work across the paid media channels for their tier 1 technology clients. You'll be working at a creative full service agency with a young and vibrant team who want to change the way things are done in B2B marketing to make it really work in the modern world.
You will be responsible for managing programmes for a host of technology clients via paid digital advertising channels such as paid search, social, and display. Reporting to the Digital Planning Director you will support define, execute and optimise digital media channel strategies and initiatives. You shouldn't be deterred from applying if you are more of a specialist in one of the paid channels.
Working with the friendly client services team, you'll need to be confident, self-motivated, have a smart image, and most importantly, be hungry to learn.
- Lead Digital programmes for key clients
- Work closely with the client services team to align media channel strategy with overall Client objectives
- Manage and efficiently optimise the digital advertising program within goals, working closely with account leads on opportunities and strategies
- Analyse channel performance data and deliver key reporting and insights to inform future go-forward strategy and approach
- Partner closely with creative team to ensure campaign and creative alignment, and share insights
- Track innovation within the industry, and evaluate and identify new performance media opportunities that will drive best-in-class channel activation
- Work in partnership with the clients to define the criteria
- Accurate reporting
- Ability to deliver a highly proactive, reactive and responsive account management service and build close and trusted relationships with the client base
- Hands on project management of current and future marketing campaigns
- To support the Digital Planning Director with the daily running of a busy client-facing team
Skills and Experience
- 2 years of relevant experience, ideally executing performance online advertising campaigns
- Knowledge of current digital advertising landscape, particularly in social selling, programmatic display, paid search, paid social and affiliate/partnerships and a passion for marketing
- Comfort and experience with marketing technology
- Passion for working in international markets
- Sound strategic, implementation and organisation skills, attention to detail and the capability to handle multiple projects smoothly and thoroughly
- Superior problem-solving skills and the ability to draw conclusions and take action based on data
- Ability to work cross-functionally and collaboratively with internal and external team members
- Calm under pressure - our working environment gets extremely busy.
- The ability to be able to work independently when needed, be forward thinking and use initiative
- A clear understanding of the dynamics of on-line communication, digital & social media
- Confident and proactive with a positive attitude.
- Needs to be an excellent communicator (written and verbal) with a strong personality to work well in established client relationships
- Self-motivated and driven - they must be committed to what the role entails, can embrace the challenges and be hungry to learn.
- B2B marketing experience
What will you get in return?
- very competitive salary
- Excellent benefits including good pension and holiday
- Exposure to both tier 1 global brands and small exciting challenger brands
- Remote working long term
Digital Design Lead
Digital Design Lead | Integrated B2B Agency
South West London | £50k - £55k | NP742
This tremendous agency is looking for someone to join them at the helm of their digital department. I dynamic Digital Design Lead who is a true collaborator, idea generator and executor who is always up for pushing boundaries.
You will ll be the go-to person for all digital projects, leading by example and helping shape processes and best practice. They're not just looking for a head-down designer - you'll need to have the ability to sell work into clients, think commercially and work cross-functionally with development, project management and account management teams. Mentoring and developing your team is also a huge part of the role, motivating, inspiring, and assisting their career growth
The clients you'd be working with are in the b2b space, primarily global tech brands, but also some really cool and interesting start up and fintech brands. You would be producing a range of digital content for these clients; whilst devising the optimum way to highlight the incredible content this agency is renowned for producing.
Knowing UI and UX inside out is crucial, but the main goal is bringing a portfolio of ground-breaking and head-turning ideas, executed beautifully, and spanning the whole digital spectrum.
There's 25 days holiday on offer, along with the £50k/£55k salary. Then there's the soft bens like breakfasts and lunches etc. and then life assurance and group income protection. The offices are based in South West London, and when things return to 'normality' being in the office 2 days a week minimum is the most likely scenario.
Look forward to seeing your folio, bursting at the seams with digital concepts that make people say WOW!
Senior Digital Media Operations Manager
Senior Digital Media Operations Manager
The company & Role:
After securing some exciting new business wins as well as growing existing accounts significantly, this B2B technology marketing agency of 60 people are going from strength to strength. They actually managed to grow even further during Covid, retaining all of their clients and adding significant headcount. Their media team has grown extensively, with the core team in the UK and a few over in their offices in the US. They have just opened another international office and are fully expecting more growth.
They are now looking for a digital media expert. Someone who is deeply embedded in the latest digital media execution across the paid channels, who can sit as a senior figure in the team alongside the planning / strategy team and the execution team, educating on best-in-class implementation and seamless operations. Someone who is on top of the latest trends in media optimisations and ad-ops would be ideal!
As part of the media delivery team, the Media Operations Manager will focus on delivery of paid marketing campaigns across platforms such as Google Display and Search, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and other niche B2B channels. Constantly demonstrating excellence in project organizational skills and attention to detail.
- The overseeing of paid media campaigns that are implemented, managed and optimized to the highest levels of professionalism and accuracy.
- Projects are monitored to assess how results can be optimized across the delivery timeframe, working with Paid Media Execs to implement ideas and suggestions for improved results.
- Overseeing that campaigns are delivered in a timely manner and to an expected budget pacing, ensuring no under over-spend.
- QA check points are adhered to - so that all work is reviewed as required that ensures accurate implementation of paid media campaigns.
- Working with the agency's finance department to ensure budget reconciliations can be performed around client campaign spends.
- Ensure that systems used in the daily management of campaigns are up to date and delivering back the information and expected insight.
- Attendance at client and internal meetings where applicable (both in person and remotely, where required)
- Client managers are fully up to date as to the progress of projects and campaigns.
As a digital media ops expert, this person will have a strong blend of the below attributes / experience.
- Rounded experience in delivering B2B paid media campaigns across a range of ad inventory and platforms.
- Excellent knowledge of the anatomy of a paid marketing campaign.
- Excellent organisational and administration skills.
- Able to identify risks that may impact a campaign launch date and proactively take remedial action.
- Excellent project management skills to ensure deadlines are met.
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to give clear and comprehensive instructions to delivery teams.
- Pride in working well as a team, meeting deadlines, and using initiative to solve roadblocks before they occur.
- Able to manage multiple stakeholders, keeping them well informed of campaign statuses.
- Ability to multi-task and handle different campaigns at the same time.
- Ability to undertake analysis and produce reporting.
Creative Director/Head of Creative
Creative Director | Integrated B2B Agency
South Oxfordshire | £50k - £60k | NP743
This is a quality opportunity for a Senior Creative/Art Director/Creative Lead to make that next step up to CD level and fine tune this agency's creative approach.
Over the last 15 years these guys have gone from strength to strength but have made the conscious decision recently, to really up their game from a creative standpoint.
They're looking for someone who has strong leadership skills and can help develop the portfolios, attitudes and ability of the creative team under your watch. Management aside, they need someone who's bursting at the seam with concepts, ideas, passion, enthusiasm and can visualise these ideas across multiple platforms. Then there's bringing these ideas to life with crisp, classy, cutting-edge design.
You would need to have had experience across a range of media and design disciplines, and be able to demonstrate that ideas you've concepted have worked across digital, social, PR, media, events and more. Having an Art Director's eye is key, as well as being able to articulate your ideas in forms of scamps and storyboards.
Typical work they would see would be channel campaigns for tech clients, rebrands for venture parks, lead generation campaigns for software companies and end to end creative for IT firms.
The salary denotes the level of person they're looking for in this role, someone who is stepping into the CD role, isn't too set in their ways, someone who can work this CD role out for themselves and come in as a blank slate but bring boundless energy and visions into the role.
Experience working with IT/software brands in the B2B space would be massively advantageous. If the above is up your street, fire over a CV and folio brimming with ideas.