14 Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Guest Experience Executive
Guest Experience Executive - Brand Experience Agency - London - £24k - £30k
Would you like international travel to be part of your job?
We're working with a brand experience agency who create captivating communications that increase brand awareness for their clients. They work with their clients globally to get immersed in their brand whether that's through virtual events, sponsorship, experiential campaigns or film & photography.
They are now looking for a Guest Experience Executive to join the team and help mange the end-to-end delegate experience for a large number of corporate events, both virtual and live.
The Guest Experience Executive will work alongside the Guest Experience Managers, assisting with all aspects of event registrations and ensuring the execution of their events run efficiently both internally, for the client and the guests. The role includes, but is not limited to: Facilitating the scoping, implementation and management of the event registration website set-up, delegate email communication campaigns, management of the CMS system and accurate and timely reporting using Excel.
Who are we looking for?
The role would suit someone who is interested in forging a career in Delegate Management and the 'people' side of events.
We are looking for someone someone who is enthusiastic, driven and who has excellent organisational skills. They must have excellent communication and 'people' skills to deal with colleagues, suppliers and clients.
At the heart of everything they do should be exceptional attention to detail.
- as they will be dealing with large amounts of data that needs to be 100% correct throughout the process. The ability to learn quickly will be essential as they will be trained up on our bespoke registration system amongst other systems.
- Experience working with excel, mail merge and database systems, showing exceptional attention to detail.
- Background handling regular communication across email and telephone.
- Has a proactive and confident nature.
- Representing the company in a professional manner - must be able to establish and maintain effective, cooperative working relationships with clients, suppliers and internal staff.
- Ideally proficient working on a Mac.
- Valid Passport and the ability to get a US ESTA Visa.
- Full training will be given on our bespoke registration system.
Senior Event Manager - Brand Expereince Agency
A leading brand expereince agency is looking for a Senior Events Manager to join them. Creative campaigns, varied portfolio is brands and a supportive and welcoming team on offer…
This fully integrated brand expereince agency work with a varied portfolio of iconic clients in many sectors and are keen to champion creativity in their work wherever possible. Responsible for a number of award-winning experiential campaigns and events, the agency operates across the UK and U.S with the ability to offer campaigns truly massive in scale. The team here are a welcoming and down-to-earth group at all levels and the people we've previously placed here have all reported excellent things. The agency prides itself on offering clear progression paths and opportunities to staff at all levels as well the opportunity to diversify work load/ projects over time…
This is an important role for the business that will see the successful candidate taking the lead on event campaigns of significant size while maintain strong and lasting relationships with clients. The ideal candidate will have expereince in an agency environment managing events or experiential campaigns and will be comfortable managing a team to deliver sizable projects. Responsibilities will include:
- Complete management of projects ranging from corporate conferences, VIP events, Experiential events and virtual roadshows
- Forging long lasting relationships with clients built on trust and a consultative approach
- Creating and supporting pitch presentations with wider senior team
- Managing and mentoring junior team members.
If you're looking for an events role with a focus on creative projects then this role should interest you. You'll get the opportunity to work with top tier brands in many sectors and have the support of both a stellar senior and junior team. The role offers outstanding scope for growth to Director level and we know from expereince that this particular agency offer an excellent work environment (and the team are a great bunch!) Benefits include:
- 27 days Holiday Birthday BH
- Above average pension contribution
- Healthcare after term of service
- Sabbatical after term of service
- Free eye tests
- Cycle to work scheme
- Dedicated training and development plans
Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager - Global Channel Marketing Platform - Berkshire - £38k - £45k
We're working with a global platform and people marketing solution that works with the largest global IT brands to bridge the gap between them and their reseller network. Through digital marketing, innovative content, promotions and insights they develop relationships that keep IT partners informed and engaged with their customers. Due to continued growth, they are looking for an experienced Account Manager or SAM to join their team.
This will be a great opportunity for an Account Manager looking to step up who has solid experience in the Channel to work with top tier clients. Reporting to the Client Director you will be instrumental in maintaining and growing existing relationships and creating new business opportunities.
- Develop strategic growth plans
- Manage client account relationships and take ownership of quarterly sales targets
- Motivate internal team members
- Quoting forecasting and revenue management
- Proactively make recommendations to optimize clients programs
- Competent working knowledge of Google, Microsoft and Salesforce applications preferred
- Growth mindset
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills - Qualitative and Quantitative
- Strong negotiation skills
- Solid experience of working within the channel
- Working with some of the largest IT brands in the world
- An innovative technology platform
- A global company, with global opportunities
- Very generous pension scheme at 7% matched
- Company-wide bonus
- Budget for home working equipment
- Hybrid working - Monday/Wednesday/Friday
To find out more, apply below!
Senior Advertising Operations Manager
One of the UK's longest established, and most well-respected media groups is looking for a Senior Advertising operation Manager to lead planning and execution for a range of digital campaigns.
Established over 150 years ago, this multimedia, news and publishing brand is one of the UK's finest and most respected. Delivering award winning journalistic content for international print and digital distribution, this world-renowned media group is continuing to grow year on year. Their large UK team are based in stellar central London offices and enjoy a fast-paced, exciting, and highly rewarding workplace environment. Their rapidly growing operations team are integral to the groups marketing efforts and they now have need of a senior manager to join them and take the lead on a range of technical projects.
Reporting directly into the head of the operations team, this is a vital role that will see the successful candidate planning, executing and optimizing a range of digital advertising campaigns aimed at attracting subscribers. It's a role that offers the opportunity to work with the highest tier partner brands in many sectors and the ideal candidate will:
- Have strong previous experience working in an Ad ops or Ad tech role at manager level
- Have previous expereince with tools (or similar to) such as Google Ad manager, Teads, Liveintent, Art19, Grapeshot and some understanding of HTML would be a bonus
- Be comfortable working directly with senior external stakeholders.
This role offers the opportunity to undertake a senior role at one of the world's largest media groups in a rapidly growing team. You'll get to work with a multitude of iconic partnered brands and the role offers outstanding prospects for further growth. The team are welcoming, inclusive and the business offers an award-winning environment and benefits/perks offering that includes (but is not limited to):
- Medical Cover
- Flexible lifestyle and Wellbeing benefits package
- Hybrid working
- Increased shared Parental leave offering
- Life assurance
- Season ticket loan
- Multiple progression avenues
- Above Average holiday allowance
- Above average pension contribution
Head of Social
A top 100 PR agency who offer an industry leading benefits package are looking for a new head of Social!
A Multi Award-Winning outfit with a regular spot-on PR week's top 150 list, this central London agency is highly respected for their work with Food and Drink, Lifestyle and Health and Wellbeing brands. Offering traditional PR, Digital, content, and social media campaigns to an impressive list of global clients, the agency is continuing to grow rapidly. Working from Vibrant new offices in a bustling central London location, their talented team are an energetic, social and welcoming bunch who make the agency a truly enjoyable place to work (they enjoy some exceptional benefits too!!).
Reporting directly into the senior leadership team this is a vital role for the agency that will see the successful candidate leading a small team and delivering digital and social strategy for high profile clients while also assisting in the pitching process for new business. The ideal candidate will:
- Ideally have previous expereince leading social strategy in an agency setting.
- Expereince working with Food or Drinks brands would be a bonus
- Have expereince managing and mentoring junior and mid level colleagues
- Have a solid understanding of campaigns incorporating Digital PR, SEO, and PPC
- Be a confident presenter, able to pitch ideas to new and existing clients
What's in it for you?
Having worked successfully with this agency for some time, we can say with confidence that they offer an exceptional work environment for staff. The agency offers a highly impressive benefits package, runs regular team events and holidays and offers very real progression opportunities at both junior and senior level. The agency is a mainstay on the UK top 150 list (where it has been steadily climbing), has won multiple awards and is offering the chance to undertake a senior role with excellent prospects…
Account Executive - Marketing
Berkshire / Buckinghamshire
A leading B2B marketing agency is looking for a new Account Executive to join them. Outstanding opportunities for development and progression makes this an ideal role for any graduate or junior marketing professional...
Passionate about their work and well respected in their sector, this Berkshire agency has been delivering award-winning B2B marketing campaigns for a decade. With a long-standing client base covering the UK, Scandinavia, Central Europe and the United States, their rates of retention are outstanding - something they're particularly proud of. Based out of brand-new, open and vibrant offices in a rural Berkshire location, they're a stone's through from the local train station and offer parking to employees. Their team enjoy a relaxed atmosphere with absolutely no politics, home and flexible working offerings and their staff turnover is the lowest in their sector. As a direct result of growth, the agency now has need of a new Account Executive to support the team while learning and developing.
This is an ideal role for any graduate or junior marketing professional who's looking to learn and grow in one of the UK's top marketing agencies. As an Account executive you'll support managers, work with clients and help manage marketing focused projects of varying size. If you're a strong writer with good organisation skills, this could definitely be for you. Responsibilities include:
- Supporting Client management on Large accounts
- Planning and delivery of Marketing programmes
- Helping to brief Development, design and content teams
- Building long lasting relationships with client contacts
What's in it for you?
This is an outstanding opportunity open to recent graduate or experienced junior marketers. You'll get to join on the UK's leading agencies in a role that offers excellent growth potential. The culture here is widely praised and the team are a welcoming bunch who enjoy a packed social calendar and plenty of strong perks.
Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager - Creative Commercial Property - Berkshire / Flex Working
£45,000 4 days in the office, 1 from home
This company purchase buildings with natural character and create working environments that are widely recognised as being hotbeds for creativity and growth. The company now has a UK portfolio valued at around £100m, comprising 13 sites across the UK including Bristol, London and Birmingham, filled with 400 diverse businesses, with more sites in the pipeline too. The goal is to maintain growth levels by acquiring more projects, managing them as effectively as possible and delivering operational excellence as a team from top to bottom. It is the company values and ways of behaving which make this achievable; respect for each other, contributing to the bigger picture as a team, having a voice and the courage to use it, and experimenting and giving different ways of doing things a go.
A core business challenge is adapting to the post-covid world. This may be their tenants using less seats due to some remote working, so a more effective digital acquisition strategy is critical to adapt to the changes in the marketplace, targeting small or medium sized businesses.
This is an all-encompassing digital marketing role that has a key responsibility for generating leads of enquiries for new tenants into the various properties. You will be responsible for the performance of the main company website and the various property pages too. You will have the ability to assess the performance of existing agencies across paid media spend and help refine it, with the ability to put an in-housing roadmap in place. You will also have responsibility for the social media channels and planning new cross channel strategies to target their key demographic of customer, small to medium creative businesses / startups.
- Assess the performance of existing digital agency suppliers, identify any inefficiencies, and build a more effective digital strategy.
- Comprehensive understanding of social media marketing, ideally in B2B including LinkedIn
- Understanding of SEO in order to best promote the various sites.
- Unfazed by becoming the sole marketer in digital within the business with future aim of scaling an in-house team, through strong performance.
- Savvy with website analytics and how to drive actionable insights.
- Ability to tailor digital marketing tactics that target the key audience - Small to medium creative businesses & Startups.
- Able to work closely with the content / design specialist to align with strategy.
If you are excited by the prospect of joining a lean yet high value business to re-shape and drive the digital marketing strategy forward, this could be great option for you.
- Experienced in B2B marketing
- Property experience is desirable but not essential
- 3 years in strategic cross channel digital marketing
- Experience managing external agencies and bringing activity in house.
What will you get in return?
- Competitive salary
- Some flexible working post-Covid
- 10% annual discretionary bonus
- 24 days holiday
Marketing Manager - Learning and Development - London
£65-70k (One day per week in the office minimum)
We have partnered with a fast-growing, exciting tech start-up. The business
specialises in learning and development products and has offices in London,
Paris, Munich and Lisbon. They're backed by some of the world's best venture
They help businesses improve staff engagement by producing bespoke, blended learning
platforms which are white labelled for their clients. They're growing fast,
with a community of 2 million learners in 60 different countries!
Currently employing over 100 people they are doubling year on year and show no signs of slowing down.
What would you be doing?
The Marketing Manager will be tasked with growing brand awareness, as well as playing a pivotal role in amplifying the L&D movement, inspiring and empowering everyone to skills development. You'll report to the Chief Marketing Officer and work closely with the rest of the
Global Marketing team.
· Define integrated marketing plans that
support regional sales strategy, pipeline development and growth within the
target account list.
· Plan the ABM field programmes, events, demand gen, partnership marketing and other programmes that create opportunities for target accounts.
· Lead management and close collaboration with the Sales team.
· Set the marketing strategy, prepare campaign budget plans, agreed targets and timelines.
· Understand market sizing, sustainability dynamics and needs, competitive intelligence, customer dynamics to create an effective plan to grow in that environment
· Create and build a trusted and valued relationship with marketing partners and influencers/opinion leaders to increase brand awareness.
· Take the lead in developing, managing and delivering the organization's programme of major events in UK, including the annual awards, seminars, lectures and conferences, in collaboration with the Inbound Marketing Manager. You will have full ownership of what events the company attend or sponsor.
· Ensure there is a cohesive pre-event, at-event, and post event strategy to increase engagement and response rates
· Leverage available data and insights to develop activity that is targeted, effective and efficient
· Foster strong relationships with marketing colleagues in the UK, Global and other countries to share ideas, maximize opportunities and ensure consistent brand alignment across all B2B touch points
What will you need?
·5 years' experience in Marketing, with a core focus on Partnership and brand building
· A sharp analytical mind for creating focused marketing campaigns with ambitious, measurable objectives
· Brilliant communication skills and the ability to translate ideas into marketing actions and clear objectives
· Exceptional organisational skills and the capability to multitask comfortably
· Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth business
· A willingness to learn and adapt in an ever-changing fast-growing environment
· An interest in L&D
What's in it for you?
In addition to a generous basic salary, you can expect:
· A senior position in a booming scale-up business at a critical stage
· Be proud to work in a company that will have a huge impact on Reskilling and Upskilling post pandemic
· Enjoy an inclusive, collaborative culture focused on an international working environment.
· Multiple team events run throughout the year
· Highly flexible working in with a focus on work-life balance.
· 25 days holiday
Please apply ASAP to avoid disappointment
PR Account Executive - Sports/Sportswear
One of the UK's top consumer PR agencies is looking for an Account Executive to join them and work with some top names in Sport and Sportswear…
With multiple UK offices, nearly two decades of expereince and a stellar client portfolio, this agency has become one of the go-to agencies in the Fashion and Lifestyle sectors. Specialising in Public and Influencer relations, social media and experiential marketing, the agency's full-service offering is rooted in creativity and collaboration. Their large and diverse team are a passionate group who love the sectors they work with, ensuring a positive, high-energy atmosphere throughout. Staff development and progression is highly encouraged, work life balance is a key consideration, and the senior team are massively supportive - all in all, a cracking agency with a great team at all levels…
This is an ideal role for any Junior consumer PR professional who's looking to work with top clients in Sports or Sportswear. You'll be joining a supportive environment and working closely with account managers to deliver integrated PR campaigns of varying size and scope. The ideal candidate will:
- Have approximately a years' expereince in a consumer PR role (either agency or clients side).
- Have a personal interest in sport, sportswear or activewear
- Be an accomplished writer, able to craft accurate press releases and compelling content.
- Have some expereince working on campaigns with an influencer and social media element
What's in it for you?
If you're looking to join a respected agency in the Sports/Fashion sector then this role should interest you. You'll get to work with a wide range of truly exciting clients and anyone joining this agency will benefit from a commitment to staff development and wellbeing. The team are massively welcoming and the people we've personally placed here have all reported excellent things.
Senior Strategist - Integrated agency
A multi award-winning full-service agency is looking for an experienced agency side strategist to oversee a small portfolio of valuable brands. Outstanding benefits and flexibility and excellent growth potential on offer…
This relatively young agency has grown impressively in a short time and has won multiple accolades for its work and work-place culture. Offering Communications, Content, PR and Social campaigns, the agency works with an exciting portfolio of both B2C and B2B brands in Travel, Hospitality, Sport, Tech, Consumer goods, Food & Drink, Fashion and more. The team enjoy a relaxed culture free of micromanagement and the agency offers some exceptional benefits including Unlimited holiday, progression plans, team retreats, above average pension, bonus and much more - all aimed at creating an agency where staff are valued and trusted. As a direct result of growth, the agency is looking for a senior creative strategist to take lead on a small portfolio of clients
This is a vital role for the agency that will see the successful candidate reporting directly into the senior team and working autonomously to deliver high-end creative strategy for clients. It's a role that will involve taking a highly consultative approach with clients to deliver integrated strategies using insight, knowledge and creativity. The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous expereince as an agency-side strategist
- Have expereince delivering brand strategy for a range of clients in different sectors
- Be comfortable using data & insight to inform strategies
- Be comfortable working consultatively with clients, forging relationships built on trust and understanding of aims.
- Have a passion for creative thinking and the ability to deliver fresh ideas backed up by soldi reasoning.
If you're looking for a chance to join an agency where you'll be valued and trusted then this should interest you. You'll enjoy a highly creative role and the chance to work with a varied portfolio of iconic brands offering excellent creative freedom. The role offers plenty of scope for growth to senior team level and the benefits on offer are strong:
- Unlimited Holiday
- 5 % pension contribution
- Choice of tech/equipment
- Flexible and home working
- Regular reviews
- Regular team socials and retreats
- Dedicated training and development budget
Influencer Marketing Executive - Film/Entertainment
A central London agency with an outstanding client list of film and entertainment giants is looking for an ambitious influencer marketing executive to join them. If you have some influencer marketing expereince and a real interest in film/entertainment then this could be for you…
True entertainment specialists, this award-winning integrated agency has been working with film and home entertainment clients for nearly 20 years. Offering Social, Digital, PR, Influencer relations and creative services, the agency has grown well since its founding and is now one of the industry leaders in its sector. Their client list reads like a who's who of the entertainment space and the team are a social, passionate bunch who benefit greatly from strong development opportunities, an adult culture and plenty of flexible/home working options. The team are now looking for a Influencer marketing executive to join their dedicated PR & Social team.
This is a role with plenty of potential and would suit any junior influencer marketing professional who's keen to work with some giant names in film and entertainment. The successful candidate will support the agency's highly experienced PR manager and work closely with clients on campaigns aimed at building hype for upcoming blockbuster releases. The ideal candidate will:
- Ideally have some previous professional expereince in an influencer marketing or PR role
- Have the confidence to reach out to prospective influencer talent and forge lasting relationships.
- Have a strong interest in the film and entertainment industry!
If you're looking for a chance to work with the top names in entertainment, then this role should interest you. You'll get to join a welcoming and close-nit team, will work closely with hugely experienced PR and social media professionals and will benefit from a strong focus on training and staff development….
Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager - Entertainment Marketing - £42,000 - £50,000
Central London (Hybrid working arrangements)
About the business
We're recruiting for an integrated marketing agency who specialise in creative campaigns for the film and entertainment industry. They handle everything for their clients who include some of the largest film studios and streaming services in the world. They are experts at creating engaging content that delivers a buzz for new film and game releases, driving footfall and sales.
About the role
We're looking for an experienced Account Manager or Senior Account Manager from an agency background. You'll be joining the creative advertising division and work across a portfolio of exciting clients in film, travel and leisure. This role is responsible for the project management and delivery of creative campaigns and supports the launch and roll out of brand materials from inception to delivery. The role reports into the Senior Account Director and oversees project management across all ATL channels; AV (trailers, spots, cinema, radio), key art, digital/social, outdoor & press.
· To be considered for this role you will need 4 - 5 years project management experience within the marketing/advertising space
· This experience may have come from a creative advertising agency or client side for a brand.
· You will understand the complete end-to-end campaign process from the origination of assets through to delivering a multi-channel media campaign.
· You will also demonstrate a track record of building internal & external relationships with both clients and high level stakeholders.
· You will have a solid grounding in creative development (motion & static), ATL advertising and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What's in it for you?
Aside from joining the premier film and entertainment marketing agency in the world, you can expect some excellent benefits...
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days' holiday, with the addition of every UK Bank Holiday
- Charity Days (2 additional days off per year)
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
- Company Away Days at the seaside!
- Social Events inc awesome Christmas parties
- Film premieres
- Company bonus
To find out more, please apply ASAP!