- Account Management x (9)
- Affiliate marketing (1)
- Art Direction (1)
- B2B (5)
- B2C (2)
- Client Services (3)
- Content marketing (2)
- Copywriting (3)
- Creative (3)
- Creative Services/Studio (1)
- Creative Strategy (2)
- Data & Insight (1)
- Digital & Tech (8)
- Direct Marketing (1)
- Events (4)
- Experiential (2)
- Field and Ops (1)
- Front End Development (1)
- Graphic Design (2)
- Innovation (2)
- Marketing & PR (12)
- Promotional Products (1)
- SEO (1)
- Sales (1)
- Sales (5)
- Technology (2)
- UI Design (3)
- UX (3)
- Berkshire (2)
- Boston (1)
- Buckinghamshire (2)
- Hertfordshire (3)
- Leeds (1)
- London (12)
- Oxfordshire (8)
- West Sussex (2)
- Permanent (27)
9 Account Management Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager - Healthcare Communications - £40k - £60k
*** This role can be fully remote ***
Do you have experience in healthcare communications? Are you keen to progress?
We're working with an innovative digital marketing agency who specialise in designing solutions for the healthcare sector. Founded 15 years ago, they are well known for their exceptional websites, apps, software, chatbots, augmented reality and general strategic consulting.
Due to growth, they are looking to hire an experienced Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to ensure they continue to deliver first-class results for their clients.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Take a strategic role in accounts, leading interactions with clients.
- Resolve difficult client situations whilst showing confidence.
- Effectively build networks within the clients' business and within the industry.
- Attend exhibitions and industry events.
- Develop and implement strategic account plans.
- Identify sales opportunities.
- Actively take part in pitch preparation.
- Drive ROI measurement for projects.
- Contribute to the account forecasting and planning process.
- Support junior account handlers.
- Coach new and junior members - lead on internal training.
What do you need to be successful?
- Experience in a marketing agency, preferably working on pharmaceutical clients
- Some line management experience ideally of an Account Manager or SAE
- An interest in digital marketing and design
- An address in the UK
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic place to work and you'll be joining a friendly team who have no time for politics. You can expect...
- A healthy working environment in a stunning barn conversion OR remote working arrangements to suit the individual's location.
- A fast paced, innovative, entrepreneurial culture where creativity and new ideas are embraced.
- Freedom and autonomy to identify new opportunities.
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and parental leave policies.
- 25 days annual leave bank holidays.
- Quarterly values awards.
- Massive opportunity to grow personally and professionally (company funded).
- Casual dress code.
- Busy social calendar, free food, drink, games!
Partnerships Account Manager - Global Media Group
One of the UK's longest established, and most well-respected media groups is growing its loyalty and partnerships team. Would suit any Partnerships Manager with a wider skillset or interest in Events and activations…
Established over 150 years ago, this multimedia, news and publishing brand is one of the UK's finest and most respected. Delivering award winning journalistic content for international print and digital distribution, this world-renowned media group is continuing to grow year on year. Their large UK team are based in stellar central London offices and enjoy a fast-paced, exciting, and highly rewarding workplace environment. Their rapidly growing partnerships loyalty team are integral to the groups aim of offering outstanding value and benefits to subscribers. The has been slowly expanding for the last several years and they are once again in need of an experienced Partnerships Manager with a wider interest in events management and activations to join their loyalty team…
This is an important role in the loyalty team and would see the successful candidate managing and growing relationships with the groups brand partners, helping with the organisation and management of events and activations and assisting in promoting subscriber rewards. It's a role that will involve working with huge brands in entertainment, arts and other sectors and one that offers excellent scope for growth with a huge organisation. Responsibilities include:
- Work closely with existing flagship partners to continually provide subscribers with exciting offers and rewards.
- Assist in the organisation of exciting events and activations alongside partner brands and high-profile persons.
- Help to manage a mentor junior staff
- Assist wider subscriber, marketing and partnerships teams to continue to promote loyalty and partner offerings
This role offers the opportunity to join one of the worlds largest media groups in a rapidly growing and important team. You'll get to work with a multitude of iconic partnered brands, have the freedom to suggest new ideas and take ownership of partnership, events and reward offerings. The role offer massive scope for further growth and the chance to join a welcoming, inclusive and talented team at an exciting time. Benefits include:
- Medical Cover
- Flexible lifestyle and Wellbeing benefits package
- Increased shared Parental leave offering
- Season ticket loan
- Multiple progression avenues
- Above Average holiday allowance
Account Manager, £30,000-45,000 DOE, Hertfordshire
Are you an account manager / handler that is looking for an exciting new challenge in a fast-paced environment? This could be the role for you!
My client is currently looking for an Account Manager to join their ever-growing team that has seen substantial growth over the last 4 years.
What do they do?
They are a specialist global insight agency that help their clients develop a better understanding of their customers levels of satisfaction through insightful research and evaluation to drive increased profit. The agency works with a large range of clients who are some of the worlds leading retail and consumer brands.
What they would like from you.
- 3-4 years hands on Marketing or Market Research, Customer Satisfaction or customer loyalty experience.
- High degree of numeracy, tenacity and interpersonal skills to deal with several client contacts simultaneously
- Ability to prepare pitch documents
- Understand the current and future challenges facing the client and drive the strategic approach for improvement
- You must demonstrate strong presentation skills at senior management and board level as well as good project management skills, commercial awareness and communication skills.
- Degree educated
What's in it for you?
- You can expect to receive an excellent basic salary
- Opportunity to travel (When we can)
- Private healthcare, pension and regular nights out/trips away with the company.
- Join a highly qualified, professional and motivated team of bright people in an easily accessible, comfy office.
- Drive process improvements.
- Be part of an exciting company that will push and support you to move forward in your career and the freedom to express yourself within the role.
If you would like to know more about this position, then please click on the link to apply.
Account Manager - Shopper Marketing & e-commerce
Account Manager - Retail & e-commerce marketing
£32k - £35k Very flexible working
We are recruiting for a retail focused marketing agency who have been creating campaigns for some of the world's most iconic brands for more than 30 years.
Part of a large marketing communications network, this agency have over 260 employees split across nine offices in the UK & America. They specialise in helping their clients create connected experiences with their customers through core practice areas of Retailer, Shopper and Amazon Marketing Services.
Summary of Role
As an Account Manager you will coordinate and manage profitable client accounts, build client relations and ensure campaigns are delivered to budget, on time. It would be an advantage to have an understanding of Ecommerce and Amazon search, DSP and SEO.
Core Skills and Accountabilities
1. Client relationships and account growth
2. Project management: Managing and coordinating internal team such as creatives & planners
3. Ecommerce: Maintaining a thorough understanding of SEO/SEM, Social Media, Social Advertising, Digital Advertising, Website Development/Maintenance, Google Analytics, Digital and Social Promotions, Mobile Apps Working closely with an e-commerce Manager to help report on brand performance for Amazon search, DSP and SEO.
4. Finance Understands the financial process and supports Account Director in managing business financials like raising POs, invoices and creating client cost estimates.
The ideal Candidate will have:
- 2-3 years of agency experience - preferably in a shopper marketing agency.
- An understanding of ecommerce and associated marketing techniques
- Experience and understanding of working with Amazon.
- Ambition and a "can do" attitude"
- Experience in briefing a studio/designers
What's in it for you?
This is a stand out opportunity to work on some household brands in a growing agency that really look after their staff.
As you would expect, the benefits are excellent.
- 28 days holiday bank hols
- Contributory pension @ 4%
- Flexible working
- Perk box
- Free parking
Please apply ASAP or contact Charlie
PR Account Executive - Top 100 Agency
London / Oxfordshire / Leeds
A UK Top 150 Communications agency is looking for a Public Relations Executive to join them. Industry leading agency, excellent progression prospects and a welcoming, social team await
This top UK agency are the global leaders in providing communications campaigns to their specialist client base. With multiple UK offices, the agency is recognised by PR week as being in the top 100 agencies in the UK and they are continuing to grow well even in these uncertain times. With a strong track record for training and development, many of their staff have been with them for much of their careers and anyone joining can expect a welcoming, social and rewarding atmosphere with plenty of opportunity for advancement. The agency offers an outstanding benefits package and are happy for staff to work 2 days from home (under normal social circumstances).
This Account Executive role is vital for the agency and will see the successful candidate supporting Account Managers with content writing, media relations and client interaction. To be considered for this role you will need some expereince (6 months) in PR, Journalism or communications and must be confident in your ability to write long and short form content. Responsibilities include:
- Writing high quality copy and press releases
- Supporting the delivery of communications campaigns with proactivity and creativity
- Displaying a sound understanding of social and digital media when working on integrated campaigns
- Fostering strong client relationships.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and relevant news
What's in it for you?
As a steadily expanding, privately-owned company, the agency offers significant opportunities for long-term career development. A stable, long standing global client base also provides potential for international travel. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced PR professional to work with high profile, innovative clients in an agency renowned for developing staff. There is an attractive package on offer here too, Including:
- New Business commission scheme (typically 9%)
- Childcare scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Funding for training and development
- Macbook for each employee
- Access to Perkbox rewards
- Home working (2 days per week)
Sales Account Manager - Promotional Merchandise
A industry leading promotional merchandising company is looking for an experienced, sales focused account handler to join their global team. Top tier brands, strong earning potential and a massive support network on offer.
This London company are one of the top businesses in their sector. Specialising in the design, production and delivery of promotional products for multiple sectors, they work with over 20 of the World's most valuable brands in sectors including, automotive, finance, food, logistics, technology and retail. The company is proud of its office and workplace environment and the large team are a welcoming, diverse and social group. As a result of this growth, the company is very keen to speak with experienced Account Managers in the promotional merchandising industry in a role focused on delivery for existing clients
Reporting directly to the sales Director, this important role will see the successful candidate working across several key clients to foster lasting relationships and maximize revenue opportunities. You'll work with established brands/accounts from the start and the commission scheme on offer presents very strong earning potential. Responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain relationships within all key departments for assigned clients, including sales, marketing and procurement contacts.
- Understand client business initiatives, sales and marketing strategy, sales distribution channel, procurement process, brand strategy, brand identity guidelines, event schedules, ad campaigns, anniversaries, product introductions, in order to proactively present product ranges and secure merchandise orders.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of company's product lines and processes, sales philosophy, and industry conditions to provide innovative support and technical assistance to customers.
This company are extremely well backed and form part of large global group. They have a commitment to offering an excellent work and staff well-being is a priority here. On top of this, they offer strong progression opportunities, work from home is available and the commission scheme on offer is highly attractive. If you're keen to find a stable role with potential, then this role should appeal to you...
Account Manager - Partnership Marketing - London - £30,000 - £35,000
***We are recruiting for a leading partnership marketing agency***
***FLEXIBLE WORKING ARRANGEMENTS AVAILABLE***
This marketing agency have been creating and implementing exciting brand partnerships for nearly 15 years. They skilfully pair brands to share and recycle their assets and help them achieve their respective business goals. They look after a growing portfolio of household names and due to growth, they're now looking to bolster their client services team with a new Account Manager.
As an Account Manager, you will be pivotal in managing client relationships and ensuring a high level of service delivery across a wide variety of campaigns and activations. Working closely to support the Directors on the team, you will be responsible for ensuring projects are delivered on time, on budget and at the high standard that they have come to trust and respect from the agency.
What do you need?
* Experience in a an agency environment (preferably in the client services team)
* An interest in brands
* Ability to deliver a wide range of projects across the marketing mix
* Excellent relationship building skills at all levels
* Great all-round communication skills
* A 'can-do' attitude, with great initiative and willingness to get stuck in
* Great attention to detail and the ability to adhere to brand guidelines
* Ability to work at a fast pace and under pressure
What's in it for you?
This company are a sociable, friendly team and take the happiness of their staff very seriously.
On top of the flexible working arrangements on offer (likely 1 - 2 days per week in the office) they offer the following...
- 25 days holiday plus your birthday off
- Annual Company Bonus Scheme.
- Regular company funded events and away days
- Personal development & mentoring programmes
- Regular pay reviews in line with salary surveys
If you'd like to find out more please apply now or contact
Account Manager - B2B Content Marketing Agency
South West London | NP732 | £38k - £42k
Do you have experience in the client services team of a B2B Marketing agency? Do you want to work for an agency that has a reputation for producing amazing work? Do you want to challenge yourself and work for an agency that doesn't settle for second best?
This 60 person agency on South West London are well known for their work in the technology sector. The majority of their clients are business to business and they specialise in turning complex tech copy into digestible material that drives decision makers to action.
The business have been running for 15 years and are recognised as having revolutionised content marketing in that time. Due to continued growth, they are looking for an Account Manager with b2b marketing experience to help run several enterprise level tech clients ASAP.
Due to their flat structure they don't have AEs or SAMs, so don't read too much into the title.
Responsibilities will include:
- Running projects (on and offline).
- Take a strategically focussed brief and turn it into clear instructions for writers and designers.
- Produce realistic budgets and timescales for clients
- Have the aptitude and knowledge to advise clients on the best way to utilise the agency's services.
- Produce and deliver regular reports
It's a close knit team where everyone mucks in and works collaboratively to ensure their work remains of the highest quality. You'll have the chance to work alongside some seriously talented individuals ranging from designers, copywriters, animators, strategists and more. It's a fantastic opportunity to join an agency that has a superb reputation and continues to set the standard for how b2b content should be delivered.
What's in it for you?
On top of the fact you'd be joining one of the best b2b marketing agencies in the world, you can also expect:
- Flexible working
- £38k - £42k
- Laptop, phone, iPad
- 5% Contributory pension
- Annual Bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Annual training and development budget
(Senior) Account Executive
Account Executive - B2B Marketing Agency
NP748 - £18k - £24k
This is a great chance for a conscientious, passionate and driven junior marketer to join a well-regarded and digitally focused marketing agency.
Having been around since 2009 the agency has gone from strength to strength, picking up new clients, diversifying their services and raising their profile.
They've got a incredibly tight-knit team of 30 in their South Oxfordshire office; everyone works hard for each other and pulls towards a common goal - creating outstanding work!
As an Account Executive you'd be supporting an Account Manager on a few client accounts and gaining brilliant exposure to a wide range of marketing disciplines.
The scope of work could vary from events, channel marketing, social media, branding, lead generation, motion graphics design, app design and creative campaigns with a strong message.
Being organised, a team player and methodical are key, as is having excellent problem-solving skills, attention to detail and a strong work-ethic.
The ideal candidate would be someone with a marketing, advertising or communications degree, along with 6 - 12 months experience from a marketing agency.
Aside from the £18k - £24k salary, you'd have access to 25 days' holiday, private healthcare, an excellent training and development plan to aid your professional development, the chance to gain great exposure to diverse marketing campaigns, a friendly team, an on-site gym and more.
Please do send over your CV if you feel the role is up your street…