3 Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Senior Event Manager - Brand Expereince Agency
A leading brand expereince agency is looking for a Senior Events Manager to join them. Creative campaigns, varied portfolio is brands and a supportive and welcoming team on offer…
This fully integrated brand expereince agency work with a varied portfolio of iconic clients in many sectors and are keen to champion creativity in their work wherever possible. Responsible for a number of award-winning experiential campaigns and events, the agency operates across the UK and U.S with the ability to offer campaigns truly massive in scale. The team here are a welcoming and down-to-earth group at all levels and the people we've previously placed here have all reported excellent things. The agency prides itself on offering clear progression paths and opportunities to staff at all levels as well the opportunity to diversify work load/ projects over time…
This is an important role for the business that will see the successful candidate taking the lead on event campaigns of significant size while maintain strong and lasting relationships with clients. The ideal candidate will have expereince in an agency environment managing events or experiential campaigns and will be comfortable managing a team to deliver sizable projects. Responsibilities will include:
- Complete management of projects ranging from corporate conferences, VIP events, Experiential events and virtual roadshows
- Forging long lasting relationships with clients built on trust and a consultative approach
- Creating and supporting pitch presentations with wider senior team
- Managing and mentoring junior team members.
If you're looking for an events role with a focus on creative projects then this role should interest you. You'll get the opportunity to work with top tier brands in many sectors and have the support of both a stellar senior and junior team. The role offers outstanding scope for growth to Director level and we know from expereince that this particular agency offer an excellent work environment (and the team are a great bunch!) Benefits include:
- 27 days Holiday Birthday BH
- Above average pension contribution
- Healthcare after term of service
- Sabbatical after term of service
- Free eye tests
- Cycle to work scheme
- Dedicated training and development plans
Account Manager - Advertising Agency - Hertfordshire (2-3 days in the office)
£32,000 - £42,000 dependent on experience
We are recruiting for a creative advertising agency based in an easily accessible Hertfordshire location (most employees work from home at least 2 days per week). They have been running for over 20 years and specialise in producing award winning campaigns for a range of clients in education, automotive, financial services, technology and charity. The team is made up of 45 talented, outgoing people many of whom have been there for over 5 years due to the positive working environment. The business is well known for its dedication to staff development and no agency invests more in training (CPD).
This role will support a Senior Account Director on one of the agency's largest accounts. It will be a diverse, challenging role involving most areas of the on and offline marketing mix including, creative, content, media and CRM.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Effective control and management of budgets
- Delivery of projects on time and on budget
- Excellent financial administration - quotes, invoicing, forecasts, reports, purchase orders etc
- Effective recommendations against client brief
- Managing internal and external stakeholders and suppliers
- Excellent client communications
- Ability to review design and artwork against client brief
- Knowledge of client brand and corporate identity
- Clear, concise, inspiring, thorough, relevant briefs - creative/media/integrated planning brief
- Understanding of the marketing mix - print, digital, online, outdoor, DM, events, radio, TV, cinema, CRM, sponsorship, loyalty and incentives etc
- Leading client meetings
- Networking at manager level
- Analysing the data from key reports to make recommendations
- Ability to present media/creative to clients in absence of Creative or Media Director
- Positive management of, and learning from, mistakes
- Ability to listen and understand
- Ownership of task, job & project
- Gain respect of client
- Excellent relationship builder
- Entertaining skills
- Ability to read client sensitivity and emotion
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the best regarded advertising agencies in the country and build your career working closely with the senior management team.
You can expect:
- Free gym membership
- Free fruit, tea / coffee
- Free parking in their car park next door to building
- Thirsty Thursdays
- Company anniversary party July 1st ish (normally half to one day off)
- Christmas party - has been a trip abroad previously
- Regular quarterly socials (fully paid including cabs home
- £500 bonus for taking advanced certificate in advertising
- ALL training paid for with no penalties should people leave
- 23 days' holiday. You can also gain a half day back for not being absent over a 2 month period. So, you can gain an extra 3 days per year taking your holiday to 26 days. Half a day for xmas eve too. AND you get an extra days' holiday for being there for 3 years, then 5 years.
- Working hours 0830 - 1730
- Statutory pension scheme
- Each employee also receives 3 CPD days per year to study.
Please apply for more info, or contact
If you'd like to find out more please apply now or contact
Social Media Manager - Film/Entertainment
A central London agency with an outstanding client list of film and entertainment giants is looking for an experienced Social Media Manager to join them…
True entertainment specialists, this award-winning integrated agency has been working with film and home entertainment clients for nearly 20 years. Offering Social, Digital, PR, Influencer relations and creative services, the agency has grown well since its founding and is now one of the industry leaders in its sector. Their client list reads like a who's who of the entertainment space and the team are a social, passionate bunch who benefit greatly from strong development opportunities, an adult culture and plenty of flexible/home working options. The team are now looking for an experienced Social Media Manager to lead social strategy for clients…
This is an important role for the agency and will see the successful candidate working closely with clients (large Film & TV studios) and overseeing creative, content focused social campaigns to engage with audiences. To be considered you'll need some expereince working in a social role for entertainment brands and the responsibilities of the role will include:
- Developing and implementing social media strategies
- Taking ownership of social planning, social calendars, social reports, and client communications
- Keeping up with social trends and the entertainment industry as a whole to ensure strategies are relevant, up-to-date and will properly engage with audiences of each IP
If you're looking for a chance to work with the top names in entertainment, then this role should interest you. You'll get to join a welcoming and close-nit team, have an excellent level of responsibility to define strategy and will enjoy a varied role with plenty of scope for development.