5 Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Account Manager - Marketing & Comms
Buckinghamshire / Oxfordshire
A market leading comms and customer journey agency is looking for an Account Manager to work with a range of leading global brands
This specialist, Oxfordshire based marketing agency focuses on improving customer expereince and communications for a wealth of massive brands in a range of sectors including, Entertainment, Technology, Destinations, retail and many more. Producing customer communications, web and social content, marketing material and internal comms, the agency's growing team of writers, editors, and audio-visual professionals, enjoy a stable, welcoming work environment with plenty of prospects for personal development. The people we've placed here previously have thrived and it's an exciting time for the business…
The Agency is looking for a hands-on Account Manager to help foster lasting relationships with clients while also contributing to the delivery of projects with the writing and editing of scripts/content and assisting with strategy and reporting. It's a vital role for the business and one that would suit an experienced marketing of comms account manager or senior exec who's interest in a hands-on role with plenty of variety. Responsibilities will include:
- Building and fostering long lasting relationships with clients built on trust and an understanding of their objectives.
- Assist with the creation of long and short form content including scripts and web copy.
- Working closely with the wider production and content teams to deliver integrated projects.
Having placed several people here previously we can say with confidence that it's a highly supportive environment and one that offer excellent scope for growth moving forward. You'll get to work with an outstanding client base on varied campaigns and the agency offer hybrid working, flexibility and true commitment to their team.
PR Account Executive - Top 50 agency
A top 50 independent PR agency with an Award-winning culture is looking for an Account Executive to join them. Excellent growth prospects, strong benefits package, and global clients on offer.
This 20-year-old independent agency hold a regular spot on PR week's top UK agencies list and are enjoying an exciting period of stable growth. They Offer PR, content, insight, and digital marketing services to an attractive portfolio of clients that includes both top 100 global businesses and exciting start-ups and challenger brands. Primarily specialising in professional services, financial services and technology the agency's growing team are a highly social bunch who enjoy an outstanding benefits package (including remote working) and an impressive, dedicated training and development programme for each employee.
This role would suit either a new Account Executive or an experienced one looking to make the jump to senior account executive level. It's an ideal role for a strong writer who's looking to develop quickly in a hugely respected London agency. Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting Account managers with the delivery of integrated B2B PR campaigns
- Writing high quality press release, social media, article, and blog content for clients
- Helping to maintain strong consultative relationships with clients, built on trust and understanding of objectives.
What's in it for you?
This opportunity offers the chance to join a highly respected agency who can offer both stability and ample opportunities for further growth. The agency is widely recognised for its work-place environment, staff turnover is exceptionally low, and their medium sized team are a close-nit and down to earth bunch - people we've placed here previously have thrived! Benefits include:
- Private Healthcare
- Home and flexible working
- Monthly wellbeing allowance
- Above average pension contribution
- Phone and Laptop
- Remote Working
- 27 days holiday additional days between Xmas and new year
Account Director - Advertising Agency - Hertfordshire (2-3 days in the office)
£50,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience
We are recruiting for a creative advertising agency based in an easily accessible Hertfordshire location (most employees work from home at least 2 days per week). They have been running for over 20 years and specialise in producing award winning campaigns for a range of clients in education, automotive, financial services, technology and charity. The team is made up of 45 talented, outgoing people many of whom have been there for over 5 years due to the positive working environment. The business is well known for its dedication to staff development and no agency invests more in training (CPD).
This role will support a Senior Account Director on one of the agency's largest accounts. It will be a diverse, challenging role involving most areas of the on and offline marketing mix including, creative, content, media and CRM.
Responsibilities and requirements:
- Effective control and management of budgets
- Day to day management of AM and AE
- Delivery of projects on time and on budget
- Effective recommendations against client brief and ability to "push back" when required.
- Managing internal and external stakeholders and suppliers
- Broad understanding of marketing strategy
- Knowledge of client brand and corporate identity
- Clear, concise, inspiring, thorough, relevant briefs - creative/media/integrated planning brief
- Understanding of the marketing mix - print, digital, online, outdoor, DM, events, radio, TV, cinema, CRM, sponsorship, loyalty and incentives etc
- Leading client meetings
- Networking at manager level
- Analysing the data from key reports to make recommendations
- Ability to present media/creative to clients in absence of Creative or Media Director
- Experience in pitching for/winning business
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the best regarded advertising agencies in the country and build your career working closely with the senior management team.
You can expect:
- Free gym membership
- Free food/drink
- Free parking
- Early finish on Fridays
- Company anniversary party July 1st ish (normally additional day off)
- Christmas party - often a trip abroad
- Regular quarterly socials (fully paid including cabs home)
- £500 bonus for taking advanced certificate in advertising
- ALL training paid for with no penalties should people leave
- 23 days' holiday. You can also gain a half day back for not being absent over a 2 month period. So, you can gain an extra 3 days per year taking your holiday to 26 days. Half a day for xmas eve too. AND you get an extra days' holiday for being there for 3 years, then 5 years.
- Working hours 0830 - 1730
- Statutory pension scheme
- Each employee also receives 3 CPD days per year to study.
Please apply for more info, or contact
If you'd like to find out more please apply now or contact
Sales Account Manager - Promotional Merchandise
A industry leading promotional merchandising company is looking for an experienced, sales focused account handler to join their global team. Top tier brands, strong earning potential and a massive support network on offer.
This London company are one of the top businesses in their sector. Specialising in the design, production and delivery of promotional products for multiple sectors, they work with over 20 of the World's most valuable brands in sectors including, automotive, finance, food, logistics, technology and retail. The company is proud of its office and workplace environment and the large team are a welcoming, diverse and social group. As a result of this growth, the company is very keen to speak with experienced Account Managers in the promotional merchandising industry in a role focused on delivery for existing clients
Reporting directly to the sales Director, this important role will see the successful candidate working across several key clients to foster lasting relationships and maximize revenue opportunities. You'll work with established brands/accounts from the start and the commission scheme on offer presents very strong earning potential. Responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain relationships within all key departments for assigned clients, including sales, marketing and procurement contacts.
- Understand client business initiatives, sales and marketing strategy, sales distribution channel, procurement process, brand strategy, brand identity guidelines, event schedules, ad campaigns, anniversaries, product introductions, in order to proactively present product ranges and secure merchandise orders.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of company's product lines and processes, sales philosophy, and industry conditions to provide innovative support and technical assistance to customers.
This company are extremely well backed and form part of large global group. They have a commitment to offering an excellent work and staff well-being is a priority here. On top of this, they offer strong progression opportunities, work from home is available and the commission scheme on offer is highly attractive. If you're keen to find a stable role with potential, then this role should appeal to you...
Senior Account Manager/AD - Marketing & Internal Communications - Central London
£42,000 - £45,000 plus extensive benefits package
Would you be interested in joining one of the most awarded, highly regarded agencies in the world? This is the chance to work in incredible offices with even more incredible clients...
We are recruiting for one of the world's biggest marketing agencies based slap bang in the centre of London. They're looking for a talented, ambitious Senior Account Manager or AD to join them on a permanent basis, helping to run a huge automotive client.
What's it all about?
This role is based in the "Learning Communications" team. They're responsible for creating engaging marketing communications designed to aid staff development and make businesses more effective. In this case you would be filling a "hybrid" role managing projects while also being client facing - you'll be liaising with the client on a weekly basis to ensure that everything is running smoothly - end to end delivery.
So, along with all the usual skills associated with this role, you'll need to be:
- capable of quickly understanding and communicating complex subject areas
- au-fait with how the pitch process works
- experienced in managing budgets
- capable of delivering proposals and presentations
- experienced in mentoring & leading junior team members
You will support a Senior Account Director and work closely with the creative studio, finance, the digital (dev) team and the programme management team.
It would be advantageous to have some experience of working in a marketing agency environment, and even more advantageous if you have covered internal communications or employer branding.
What's in it for you?
This is the chance to join one of the world's best respected marketing communications agencies and work on a legendary automotive brand. You will be responsible for delivery of projects across the whole marketing spectrum from print to web builds, to events and video.
The benefits package is as good as you would imagine, you can expect:
- above statutory pension
- Hybrid working arrangements
- 25 days holiday
- free food and drink
- Birthday off
- Comprehensive career development programme
- Active company social
- Season ticket loan
- Beautiful offices in central London
- Regular reviews
Please apply ASAP to avoid disappointment