- Account Management (8)
- Animation (1)
- B2B (4)
- B2C (3)
- Big Data / Analytics / Intelligence (5)
- Business Development (1)
- CRM / Email Marketing (1)
- CRM / Loyalty (1)
- Consumer Insights (8)
- Content marketing (1)
- Creative (3)
- Creative Strategy (1)
- Customer Experience (1)
- Digital (9)
- Digital PR (1)
- Events (4)
- Insight (4)
- Marketing (5)
- Motion Graphics Design (1)
- PR & Partnerships (1)
- Project Management / Operations (3)
- Sales (2)
- UI Design (1)
- UX (1)
- Milton Keynes (1)
- Berkshire (3)
- Bristol (1)
- Buckinghamshire (10)
- Hertfordshire (8)
- London (15)
- Oxford (1)
- Oxfordshire (2)
- Reading (2)
- South East (1)
- Surrey (2)
- Watford (1)
41 Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Chief Technology Officer - Flexible / Remote Working (UK)
London / South East
This online scale-up business has just celebrated its fifth birthday and has had a 7-figure net profit ever since it turned 2 years old. The incredibly competitive nature of the sports betting industry gave birth to a plethora of betting promotions to entice new and existing customers. These promotions allowed savvy gamblers to take advantage of markets using a risk-free match betting strategy. This business founded to educate this risk-free strategy to the less savvy betting customer as well as people that may have never placed a bet before by creating exceptional video content with clear and precise instructions. They began gaining lots of traction and built their subscriber base organically to highly profitable levels.
The bedrock of their business is their own suite of software that identifies betting opportunities for their subscribers. The core of the software is their odds system, which downloads data for hundreds of bookmakers across thousands of events (resulting in millions of rows of data) and maps that data into a central database for other systems to utilise. This data is collected by way of APIs, XML feeds and Python Screen Scraping. The odds system and related tools are .NET applications written in C#.
The software is complex and requires someone to manage it along with a team of 4 developers (Two Python, 1 full stack and 1 C# Developer.) That's where you come in. You will undertake a full audit of all existing tech processes and will assess ways to massively optimise systems and personnel; ensuring that the end product is flawless. This will involve a mixture of hands-on analysis / coding and guiding the team to deliver. You will be responsible for ensuring all software is able to deliver on commercial goals, whilst also ensuring the development of new systems and software to stay ahead of the curve.
The successful candidate should have a strong blend of the below attributes:
- Exemplary project management and leadership skills
- Familiar with AGILE or other methodologies
- NET (C#)
- MS SQL Server
- NET Core
- Knowledge of REST and Web APIs
- MS SQL Server (Writing SQL and stored procedures)
- Windows Services
- Database Expertise
- Some interest or experience in the sports / betting industry would be preferred.
What will YOU need?
- Extensive experience of managing teams of developers, preferably in a sports/betting company or an online aggregator focused business.
- Experience managing teams, recruiting talent, optimising software and bringing software to market.
- Genuine excitement at the prospect of driving a major tech overhaul with a lack of red tape.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Salary: Up to £110,000
- Should you wish to have an office for the tech team or manage it fully remotely will be up to you. There would likely be a couple of team meetings per month if remote. Currently, the team reside in the midlands.
- Senior decision-making tech role in a fast-growing UK business as it continues to educate and smarten consumers in the sports betting industry
Please apply for a more detaileed conversation about the business.
Marketing Automation Manager - B2B Technology Marketing
London / Surrey
Are you a marketing automation expert looking for a move into a leading global agency? Do you want to work on projects for one of the world's most recognisable brands? This is an amazing opportunity for a Marketing Automation Manager to join a rapidly growing Marketing team in Weybridge or our London offices.
A very well renowned global B2B agency, based in leafy Surrey along with a London office, Singapore office and New York office, are looking for someone to build upon, shape and own the marketing automation function. This agency consistently produces phenomenal results for both the world's leading technology companies and rapidly growing tech SMEs alike. They are approaching a 100 headcount globally and continue to grow year on year.
- As a marketing automation expert, you will be responsible for deploying B2B marketing automation campaigns for key client accounts.
- You will work with the team to develop and execute automation strategies, as well as taking ownership on large scale projects.
- You will be the day-to-day project manager and technical support for setting up of nurture journeys within the marketing automation platforms, with key understanding of triggers, wait steps etc.
- You will build campaign assets such as emails, landing pages and registration portals, and working closely with the client and project leads to provide input on email marketing strategy.
- Using your analytical mindset, you will produce campaign reports and documentation and present to both internal and external client stakeholders.
Key attributes that will make a candidate suitable:
- Your experience with automation platforms (ideally Marketo and Eloqua) will allow you to build and optimise key automated marketing campaigns.
- Your analytics experience will allow you to effectively analyse and report on campaign statistics and produce reports for stakeholders.
- Your technical understanding will allow you to quickly adapt to new systems as the department continues to grow.
- Your strong communications skills will enable you to effectively present to key stakeholders at all levels within the business.
- Your ambitious nature will encourage you to keep up to speed on changes and new modules within the different marketing automation platforms, and in-turn help deliver additional value and expertise to clients.
A well-established, data-led independent media and marketing agency is growing its insight team. Ideal role for an experience research executive interested in working in the marketing sector on behalf of top national brands…
This impressive London agency is going from strength to strength and is currently the Fastest growing independent media agency in the UK. Renowned specialists at helping valuable start-up and challenger brands, this agency has an exciting mix of clients that also includes some very well-established national names. Executing insight driven, ROI focused campaigns across all paid, traditional and digital media channels, the agency continues to deliver stellar results for small and large clients alike. Based out of exceptional offices in central London, the agency is owned and operated as an employee ownership trust and offers excellent long-term prospects and bonus opportunities for its social and diverse team…
This agency's campaigns are firmly grounded in data analytics and as such, this is an important role within the business. Reporting directly into a senior insight manager you'll be responsible for interrogating data, transforming it into meaningful insight and supporting with client interaction where necessary. Responsibilities will include:
- Consistent analysis of campaign performance.
- Provide clear and compelling commentary to convey campaign performance and ongoing optimisation recommendations, both in written reports and verbally.
- Support new client set-up including analysis of historical trend data to create bespoke baseline methodology and associated dashboards.
- Work collaboratively with the Insight Manager to deliver bespoke and added-value analysis and insight for internal and external use.
As one of the fastest growing independent agencies in the UK, it's an exciting team for anyone joining. The agency is highly profitable, boast an excellent reputation and work with some top national brands. The team are welcoming, the offices in a top central London location and the opportunities for further progression are strong.
Senior Account Manager
An excellent agency that are going from strength to strength!
We're looking for a Senior Account Manager to join an award winning and highly successful marketing communications agency in leafy Buckinghamshire. The agency has been running for over 10 years and grown impressively. They are best known for their work with AUTOMOTIVE clients and this role would be to manage accounts in that sector. They work with some brilliant clients and the list just keeps growing!
You'll be working closely with a team so the ability to work collaboratively is essential. Experience of working on an automotive account would be an advantage but, more important, is natural strategic flair and a proven ability to generate campaign activity.
Together with the team, you'll be managing campaigns across a number of business areas. You need to be confident from brief to delivery and have the ability to drive innovative solutions for the client.
What's in it for you?
This business is recognized for their commitment to staff development and as such, they have implemented a progression plan for each employee. They reward their staff with a generous basic salary, pension, healthcare and an extensive list of other benefits!
Call Sam on 01844355797 or Email for more detail!
Paid Media Manager
Are you an ambitious, inspiring marketer with a passion for paid media and digital innovation?
This is a rare opportunity to join a well-respected, independent marketing agency in Buckinghamshire.
What do they do?
The business is very well established with a fascinating client base covering, healthcare, automotive, consumer tech, not-for-profit and leisure.
They really do cover all areas of the marketing spectrum including,
- Strategy and Planning
- Creative Services
- Instore & Experiential
- Digital, Content and Social
- Video and Visual Content
- PR and Brand Partnerships
- Insight and Data
What will you be doing?
As the Paid Media Manager you will be responsible for all ad trafficking for clients as well as strategy, planning and reporting. You need to be excited about all digital marketing channels and have the drive and inclination to remain at the forefront of this ever-expanding industry. You will need to have experience in all paid social platforms (particularly Facebook) as well as Display and Search activity. A desire to deliver exceptional Paid Media campaigns is absolutely crucial!
Some key criteria are below:
- Proven experience of implementing successful strategies in Paid Media
- Expert knowledge of all Facebook ad types both from a management and set-up perspective
- Experience with the Google Display Network
- Google Adwords Qualified
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics
- Good understanding of wider digital channels and integration
What's in it for you?
A generous basic salary of £30-40,000 plus:
- Contributory pension 5%
- Profit linked bonus
- 25 days holiday plus Christmas off
- Flexible working
- Regular nights out and trips away on the company
- A personalised development plan
If you'd like to find out more about this, please apply below or contact Sam Angell at Stonor.