You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Vice President of Marketing
An amazing opportunity for a talented Vice President of Marketing to join a fast-paced MarTech scale-up. This company is a well-established, VC-backed player in content creation, management and analytics software with high profile customers. With very ambitious and exciting plans for the business, particularly in North America, and believe we can build a totally new paradigm, a new category for ‘business content’.
The Marketing VP will be a unique individual with the strategic, analytical, and tactical skills to define their category in the market, lead a world-class marketing team and drive profitable growth from $10m to $50m ARR. You’ll provide energy, innovative insight, and strategic leadership to an awesome marketing team based in Boston and London, rapidly building market share, accelerating demand, and significantly amplifying the flow of well qualified leads to their growing SDR teams.
The key objectives the VP Marketing include:
- Embedding customers and their needs at the heart of business operations.
- Guiding executive leadership thinking through deep insight into market opportunities
- Creating and owning a differentiated position ‘in-market’.
- Scaling marketing operations to meet commercial objectives, particularly in relation to lead generation.
- Enabling continuous performance improvement in all marketing, customer engagement, acquisition, and retention activities.
You are an innovative strategic thinker, with significant practical experience of building world-class marketing teams in rapidly growing US-based SaaS businesses. You’ll be a customer champion as well as a data, strategy and research nerd and a skilled storyteller, with the ability to create compelling propositions that drive demand and substantial revenue. You will appreciate the value of the sciences, psychology, and analytics behind marketing. You’ll also be ‘hands-on’, collaborative and share a sense of humour in line with the culture of the company.
If you are a leader who thrives on scaling a modern B2B SaaS marketing capability and feel excited at the prospect of creating a new, game-changing category, this is the perfect role for you.
- You are a strategic thinker, an innovator and a pragmatist that understands the strategic and tactical drivers of profitable growth and how to balance them.
- You are highly analytical, evidence driven and a creative storyteller.
- You have 10+ years marketing experience in fast-paced scale-ups.
- Proven track record of building a brand, market share, and accelerating lead flow and sustainable revenues.
- You have experience leading demand generation for a successful scaled enterprise B2B SaaS company and can demonstrate the success you delivered across direct and indirect channels.
- You have excellent organisational planning and management skills and experience of building world-class SaaS marketing teams at scale and can demonstrate how capability and capacity are built and how modern marketing organisational performance can be improved.
- You are educated to degree level and can demonstrate deep understanding of the data sciences, analytics, commercial measures, and financial disciplines associated with modern evidence-based marketing.
This company provides an excellent benefits package including:
- 20 days Holiday rising to 25 days after one year
- Share options
- Other benefits
If you’d like to find out more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.