7 Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Marketing Specialist, International
Exciting scale up with significant funding is looking for a Marketing Specialist to join their team.
This well backed start-up has created a revolutionary medical device that helps improve sleep apnoea and primary snoring. The product combines the best non-invasive medicine with a world class, connected consumer experience that will revolutionise how the condition is treated for millions.
A unique start-up opportunity for an ambitious marketer. The candidate will play a key role in accelerating growth in existing markets (UK, Germany) and support geographic expansion plans (Japan, Australia, Rest of Europe) with potential to grow with an expanding organisation.
Duties & Responsibilities
These duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop and execute sales-driving marketing campaigns (B2B and B2C) with our network of agencies / freelancers.
- Develop and execute product innovation launch plans.
- Coordinate development of marketing toolkits for expansion markets.
- Monitor performance and recommend optimisations.
- Monitor competitive activity, consumer insights and latest category trends.
- Plan international events.
- Organizational skills, experience in meeting tight deadlines and managing multiple projects.
- Customer focus and knowledge of competitive marketing.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams and with outside agencies.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to take initiative, work independently to execute a plan.
- Previous experience managing D2C digital campaigns and working with Healthcare Professionals.
***We are recruiting for the leading media agency dedicated to the health and fitness sector.***
This is a brilliant role for an ambitious Partnerships Manager with an interest in health and fitness.
This established media agency are based in a very easily accessible area of central London and provide their clients with exposure to over 50 million consumers worldwide through their music, content and advertising networks located in gyms, leisure centres and spas across the UK. Currently a team of 15, they are looking to add the key role of Partnership Manager to support the Partnerships Director in servicing up to 20 different accounts at any one time.
What you’ll be working on
- Developing a full understanding of the portfolio, the health club partners and all the opportunities available
- Day to day account management - answering enquiries, proactive outreach and responding to briefs in professional and timely manner
- Build a strong pipeline and showcase that in sales meetings to the wider team
- Work with the wider partnership team to develop brand partnership ideas and proposals
- Project manage and coordinate with the partnership team on the delivery and activation of campaigns
- Attend meetings and effectively communicate opportunities to consumer brands in all sectors
- Build and capitalise on existing relationships and opportunities
- Work closely with the team to share cross-platform/client leads and information
- Assist in management of partnership agency partners and lead generation companies
- 3+ years experience in a business development role
- Existing, relevant client “black book” or roster an advantage
- A true team player with excellent sales, communication and presentation skills
- Great organisation skills with outstanding attention to detail
- A highly motivated self-starter
- Ability to make business critical decisions under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages
- A passion for health and wellness is advantageous
This is a fun, growing business with a friendly, sociable team of diverse individuals. No one takes themselves too seriously and the office has a relaxed casual vibe from the leadership team down.
They offer the following;
- Excellent salary
- Bonus of £5k - £10k
- 25 days holiday
- Company Mobile
- Early finish on a Friday
- Clear progression plan
- Employee benefits package similar to Perk Box
It's a great opportunity for someone that is frustrated in a corporate environment to make their mark in a more dynamic, faster moving company.
Account Director £50,000 - £60,000 plus bonus - West London (hybrid)
Please note, this role is full time position
If you're looking for a less corporate environment where you can have a massive impact on the collective success of a business, this one could be for you…
We're recruiting for an award winning advertising agency based in stunning West London offices. Specialising in healthcare and consumer products, they're two years in to an ambitious 5 year plan to triple the size of the company (currently 22 people).
This is an important senior hire, you will be the second AD in the agency and work closely with the head of account management who joined from one of the best regarded advertising agencies in the world. You'll be ably supported by a talented team made up of an AM and two AEs, all of whom have been with the company at least a year.
* Experience in client services, ideally in an agency environment
* A collaborative, friendly demeanour
* An interest in healthcare (consumer and/or ethical)
* A commercial approach to projects and ideally a track record of winning pitches
* A hands-on approach, always looking to set the right example
* Experience in leading, planning and managing retained client accounts
What's in it for you?
The office and team combine to create a working environment you'll love being part of. In addition to the generous salary and bonus, you can expect to receive…
- Commitment to staff progression and training
- 25 days holiday
- In-house gym and shower facilities
- Laptop and phone
- Wellness benefits (yoga/PT and meditation classes etc.)
- Profit linked annual bonus (personal and company)
- Regular team social events.
- Flexible hours and days in the office
Please apply for more information or contact
Your role as an Account Executive will be crucial in the discovery and exploration of new and untapped business, The right person will join and lead a team of like-minded go-getters to achieve our company vision.
If you have AE experience in a fast paced SaaS business, this is exactly what they are looking for.
Objectives of this Role:
- Managing both our existing sales pipeline and developing new business opportunities
- Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies, and delegate tasks that achieve strategic goals
- Motivate the team, track performance, and report metrics
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals inline with strategies, and lead and facilitate pitch logistics
- Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company
- Manage proposal response process, content creation, and inputs from various sources
- Support deal structure and pricing with business value analysis; negotiate prices for proactive bids and proposals
- Maintain and share professional knowledge through education, networking, events, and presentations
- Bachelor’s degree in business or management
- Successful track record in B2B sales and negotiation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working experience with sales techniques
- Ability to deliver presentations
Sales Development Representative
We are recruiting for a rapidly growing SaaS Start-Up. This is an opportunity to join them at an early stage and benefit from exceptional training, massive earning potential and a rapid career development plan.
As an SDR, you'll be playing a crucial role of breaking into new accounts and fostering relationships with multiple at prospect companies. You will be playing one of the most vital roles in the company. The day-to-day role includes collaboration with the wider sales team, market research to identify new potential customers and leads, and qualification of these leads by learning about the onboarding process.
• Drive growth through inbound and outbound prospecting efforts, generating sales leads that will turn into opportunities and closed business.
• Learn from our well-seasoned sales team and Tech Stack.
• Educate and develop leads through inbound or outbound prospecting via phone calls, emails, events, webinars, and assorted campaigns.
• Identify and develop an in-depth understanding of each lead generation process, supporting marketing activities, prospect touch-points, and the handoff to an Account Executive.
• Generate emails sequences, make cold-calls to map and penetrate accounts.
• Conduct follow-up calls and emails until meetings are set.
• Keep meticulous records of interactions with leads
What do you need?
• You will posses a strong work ethic
• You have an entrepreneurial spirit/experience with a strong growth mindset
• You have at least 6 months experience in a similar Role
• You are adaptable and comfortable with a fast-paced, dynamic and customer facing environment
• You are an active relationship builder who can collaborate with internal and external teams to consistently improve processes and communication workflows
What’s in it for you?
- A competative salary + benefit package
- Flexible working
- Join a team with a great social culture
- Fantastic growth and progression opportunities
Account Manager - Shopper Marketing
One of the UK’s most well-established promotional marketing and Partnerships agencies, this award-winning integrated outfit has been responsible for multiple iconic campaigns on behalf of many industry giants in Entertainment, Technology, FMCG, Retail and more. Their close-nit team are passionate about the brands they represent, and they benefit greatly from a varied workload, some excellent workplace perks (flexible and home working included) and a true commitment to staff wellbeing and career progression. A well run, respected and stable agency with a ‘staff first’ culture and some incredible clients!
This is an outstanding role for any junior partnerships or marketing professional who’s looking to work with high profile brands. You’ll support experienced Partnerships Managers with the delivery of creative campaigns while working closely with clients. Prior partnerships expereince is a bonus but not a requirement. A solid understanding of brand and the confidence to pitch ideas is key here! Responsibilities include:
- Supporting the team on a day to day basis with Partnerships campaign delivery, reporting, research and client contact.
- Brainstorming and pitching creative campaign ideas – identifying potential partner brands.
- Joining client calls/briefs and fostering lasting relationships.
- Contributing creatively to brainstorms/pitches/campaigns planning
If you’re interested in joining stable, well respected award-winning agency at a very exciting time then this role should interest you. The role offers the chance to work with iconic global clients on campaigns with creativity at their core. You’ll get the opportunity to work with and learn from a highly experienced team and the agency has a very real commitment to staff wellbeing and fostering an inclusive and enjoyable culture...
Account Manager - Shopper Marketing
One of the UK’s leading Partnerships and Promotions agencies, this award-winning integrated outfit has been responsible for some iconic campaigns on behalf of many industry giants in Entertainment, FMCG, Retail and more. Continuing to offer truly creative promotions and partnerships campaigns to clients has seen the agency steadily grow for almost two decades. Their close-nit team are passionate about the brands they represent, and they benefit greatly from a varied workload, some excellent workplace perks (3 days home working offered) and a true commitment to staff wellbeing and career progression. A well run, respected and stable agency with a ‘staff first’ culture…
Reporting directly to one of the team’s senior directors, this is an important role that will involve working closely with clients to deliver multiple Shopper marketing (POS) campaigns across global markets. You’ll need to be a strong project manager who’s comfortable fostering client relationships, managing and mentoring junior staff and working with creative teams. The ideal candidate will:
- Have prior expereince in a marketing focused Account Management role where the delivery of Shopper or POS campaigns for clients was the focus
- Be comfortable working directly with clients and fostering strong relationships built on trust.
- Demonstrate excellent written communications skills necessary for briefing multiple teams and reporting to clients.
- Need some expereince working on multi-regional campaigns
If you’re interested in joining stable, well respected award-winning agency at a very exciting time then this role should interest you. The role offers the chance to work with iconic global clients on campaigns with creativity at their core. You’ll get the opportunity to manage and mentor junior staff further progression to senior account manager level is heavily encouraged and the agency has a very real commitment to staff wellbeing and fostering an inclusive and enjoyable culture...