You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
CRM / Email Automation Executive
This is a brilliant opportunity for a CRM / Email marketer with 1-3 years experience in CRM to join a well-regarded advertising agency based on the Bucks/Herts border.
This agency has been running successfully now for over 30 years and are well known for their award winning advertising campaigns covering strategic, creative, media, CRM and digital solutions to B2B and B2C brands within education, automotive, financial services, leisure and charity.
They're a friendly, motivated team of 40 people based in attractive, easily accessible offices with parking on site. They are IPA Platinum accredited and invest heavily in training and development for their staff.
This role is an urgent requirement for the agency with a growing team. If you have experience in using marketing automation and CRM platforms like Eloqua, ActiveCampaign, Salesforce, Marketo or Pardot this should suit you very well. Experience with Digital Asset Management platforms, web analytics and marketing dashboards a bonus.
The clients are prestigious education institutions and high end automotive brands so an interest in cars and or luxury products would help but is far from essential. The main job responsibilities are listed below…
- Running marketing automation programmes for a clients across multiple sectors
- Planning and implementing marketing automation flows
- CRM configuration and contact management
- Delivery of projects on time and on budget
- Excellent administration - client comms, reports, etc
- Effective recommendations against client brief
- Managing internal and external stakeholders and suppliers
- Excellent client communications
What's in it for you?
This agency pay well, you can expect a basic of £30-35k dependent on experience, they provide a fun, collaborative environment and invest more than any other we know in the training and development of their staff (IPS Platinum accreditation for CPD).
In addition, you can expect to receive,
- Flexible working hours
- Regular drinks/meal at the company's expense
- Pension 5%
- Generous holiday allowance, 23 days plus Christmas with the ability to buy more
- Monthly check ins
- Early finish on Fridays
- Free fruit
- Gym membership
- Wellbeing day off
If you'd like to find out more, please contact