- Account Management (9)
- Affiliate marketing (1)
- Art Direction (1)
- B2B (5)
- B2C (2)
- Client Services (3)
- Content marketing (2)
- Copywriting (3)
- Creative (3)
- Creative Services/Studio (1)
- Creative Strategy (2)
- Data & Insight (1)
- Digital & Tech (8)
- Direct Marketing (1)
- Events (4)
- Experiential (2)
- Field and Ops (1)
- Front End Development (1)
- Graphic Design (2)
- Innovation (2)
- Marketing & PR (12)
- Promotional Products (1)
- SEO (1)
- Sales (1)
- Sales (5)
- Technology (2)
- UI Design (3)
- UX (3)
- Berkshire (2)
- Boston (1)
- Buckinghamshire (2)
- Hertfordshire x (3)
- Leeds (1)
- London (12)
- Oxfordshire (8)
- West Sussex (2)
- Permanent (27)
3 Hertfordshire Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Graduate Account Executive £23,000 - £27,000 Hertfordshire
Are you a recent graduate who is looking for an exciting new challenge in a fast-paced environment? This could be the role for you!
My client is currently looking for an Account Executive to join their ever-growing team that has seen substantial growth over the last 4 years.
What do they do?
They are a specialist international insight agency that help their clients develop a better understanding of their customers levels of satisfaction through insightful research and evaluation to drive increased profit. The agency works with a large range of clients who are some of the worlds leading retail and consumer brands.
What they would like from you.
- Knowledge of Market Research, Marketing or Customer satisfaction
- Customer Service - Knowledge of the principals of customer service and basic theories.
- Sales and Marketing - Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services.
- English Language - Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Customer and Personal Service
- Degree educated
What's in it for you?
- You can expect to receive an excellent basic salary
- Opportunity to travel
- Private healthcare, pension and regular nights out/trips away with the company.
- Join a highly qualified, professional and motivated team of bright people in an easily accessible, comfy office.
- Be part of an exciting company that will push and support you to move forward in your career and the freedom to express yourself within the role.
If you would like to know more about this position, then please click on the link to apply.
Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager - Healthcare Communications - £40k - £60k
*** This role can be fully remote ***
Do you have experience in healthcare communications? Are you keen to progress?
We're working with an innovative digital marketing agency who specialise in designing solutions for the healthcare sector. Founded 15 years ago, they are well known for their exceptional websites, apps, software, chatbots, augmented reality and general strategic consulting.
Due to growth, they are looking to hire an experienced Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to ensure they continue to deliver first-class results for their clients.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Take a strategic role in accounts, leading interactions with clients.
- Resolve difficult client situations whilst showing confidence.
- Effectively build networks within the clients' business and within the industry.
- Attend exhibitions and industry events.
- Develop and implement strategic account plans.
- Identify sales opportunities.
- Actively take part in pitch preparation.
- Drive ROI measurement for projects.
- Contribute to the account forecasting and planning process.
- Support junior account handlers.
- Coach new and junior members - lead on internal training.
What do you need to be successful?
- Experience in a marketing agency, preferably working on pharmaceutical clients
- Some line management experience ideally of an Account Manager or SAE
- An interest in digital marketing and design
- An address in the UK
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic place to work and you'll be joining a friendly team who have no time for politics. You can expect...
- A healthy working environment in a stunning barn conversion OR remote working arrangements to suit the individual's location.
- A fast paced, innovative, entrepreneurial culture where creativity and new ideas are embraced.
- Freedom and autonomy to identify new opportunities.
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and parental leave policies.
- 25 days annual leave bank holidays.
- Quarterly values awards.
- Massive opportunity to grow personally and professionally (company funded).
- Casual dress code.
- Busy social calendar, free food, drink, games!
Midweight Creative | Integrated Advertising Agency
Hertfordshire | £45k | NP795
This is a very exciting role for an all-round creative who's bursting with ideas that break through the noise, raise eyebrows, in a good way - of course!
You'll be generating ideas and crafting concepts, then developing them across digital and print media. You'll have the strategic understanding to really pull apart a brief, challenge the client and push boundaries.
The role offers the chance to work across a wide range of sectors from sport, charity, financials services, travel, automotive and more.
As a Midweight Creative it covers both Art Direction and Copywriting, a true conception role. Generating ideas, scamps, storyboards, visualisation and through collaboration bringing those ideas to life, and using your presentation skills in front of clients.
What you'll need:
- Proven digital and print design experience
- Strong copywriting skills
- Excellent at scamping and visualising ideas
- Proficient in storytelling utilising storyboards
- A good working knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign
Alongside the starting salary of £45k you'll have access to a host of benefits, and your wellbeing thoroughly looked after with various schemes in place. Being platinum members of the IPA, the training and development plans you'll have access to are fantastic. They've got a rooftop terrace for those Thursday evening drinks, and then the free gym membership to cancel those drinks out. Medical insurance and 25 days' holiday come as standard too.
The office set up is 2 or 3 days WFH at the moment, and they're located in south Herts. Rail links are good coming out of Marlybone on the Chiltern line and there's plenty of parking.
If you think this is something you're interested in, send over a folio that's splitting at the sides with concepts, ideas and head turning campaigns.