Working with a range of clients on a variety of website projects, the Digital Project Manager is responsible for supporting the creative and technical process from initial concept to online delivery for the agencies smaller website development projects. Ensuring clear communication with clients throughout and ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget. Liaising with the wider team to ensure projects are run efficiently and follow best practice.
- Acting as a key contact for clients
- Responsibility for building strong client relationships and reporting ongoing project status to all stakeholders
- Supporting the Project Management team to understand client objectives and advise on website features, user journeys and sitemaps to meet and exceed their expectations
- Advising clients on cost, available resources, challenges and solutions throughout the project and identifying when additional requests are beyond the initial scope of work
- Acting as the liaison between the client and the Engineering team
- Liaising with designers and clients to develop accessible website designs to meet the agreed specification and scope of work
- Taking ownership for the delivery of smaller budget website projects from conception to online delivery, driving the project forward at each stage
- Oversee each project’s financial budget and identifying when projects have the potential to run beyond the agreed scope
- Supporting the creation of marketing materials and case studies for outstanding projects
- Identifying growth opportunities for existing projects and clients
- Using company project management software such as Teamwork to assign billing, development, support tasks and to record notes from client and internal meetings
- Supporting the Project Management team to schedule and manage project work for multiple projects in design and development
- Working closely with the Support, QA and Engineering teams to identify challenges and find solutions
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for an energetic, motivated person to join a busy, fast-paced environment. You will have experience managing projects, ideally in an agency environment, excellent attention to detail and topnotch communication skills.
You will be highly organised, be able to identify priorities and where necessary, manage internal and client expectations of delivery if those priorities change. You will have client handling experience and be comfortable liaising with stakeholders at all levels within an organisation.
- A minimum 3 years’ experience working in a role that includes client-facing Project or Key Account Management, ideally in an agency environment
- Confidence in working in a fast-paced environment with the agility to switch between multiple projects in one day
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised and able to follow company processes to ensure all project work is
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly with external clients and internal colleagues in writing, in meetings or on the phone
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience working with online tools such as Teamwork, InVision and Slickplan would be an advantage but not essential.
- 25 days annual leave + 8 public holidays
- £500 personal training budget for further professional development and attending conferences
- Generous pension: Indigo Tree contribute 6%, which is double the minimum requirement
- Flexible working options; we have a lovely office in Tring, Hertfordshire
- A positive, supportive atmosphere!
- Dedicated training days to help you learn new skills
- Perkbox: monthly discounts on restaurants, cinema, and retail stores
- Opportunity to work on a variety of client accounts.