An industry leading promotional merchandising company is looking for an experienced Merchandiser to join their global team. Top tier brands, global support network and strong development prospects…
This London company are one of the top businesses in their sector. Specialising in the design, production and delivery of promotional products for multiple sectors, they work with over 20 of the World's most valuable brands in sectors including, automotive, finance, food, logistics, technology and retail. The company is proud of its office and workplace environment and the large team are a welcoming, diverse and social group. The business continues to perform well - even in uncertain times - and as a result of this growth, the company is very keen to speak with any Merchandisers looking for their next role…
Reporting to the head of sourcing Merchandisers are tasked with developing and executing products for clients. The ideal candidate with have some merchandising expereince and will need to be a creative thinker with good knowledge of product sourcing. Responsibilities will include:
- Source and present apparel and hard goods merchandise to help meet clients' expectations.
- Assist in the development of 'stock' line
- Responsibility for sample management - maintaining product samples and making samples to be used in field presentations
- Sourcing products independently using preferred partners in far eastern market
- Participating in meetings and producing ideas in order to continually improve processes
This company are extremely well backed and form part of large global group. They have a commitment to offering an excellent work and staff well-being is a priority here. On top of this, they offer strong progression opportunities, above average pension and holiday entitlement as well as work from home options. If you're keen to find a stable merchandising role with potential, then this role should appeal to you...