5 London Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Promotional Products Account Manager
Promotional Products Account Manager
£35,000 - £45,000 Commission
An industry leading promotional merchandising company are looking for experienced account handlers. Global brands, strong earning potential and plenty of prospects await…
This central London company are one of the top businesses in their sector. Specialising in the design, production and delivery of promotional products for multiple sectors, they work with over 20 of the World's most valuable brands in sectors including, automotive, finance, food, logistics, technology and retail. The company is proud of its office and work place environment and the large team are a welcoming, diverse and social group. The business continues to perform well - even in uncertain times - and as a result of this growth the company is very keen to speak with experienced Account Managers in the promotional merchandising industry.
This is an important role for the business and will see the successful candidate working across several key global clients to foster lasting relationships and maximize revenue opportunities. You'll work with top brands from the start and the commission scheme on offer presents very strong earning potential. Responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain relationships within all key departments for assigned clients, including sales, marketing and procurement contacts.
- Understand client business initiatives, sales and marketing strategy, sales distribution channel, procurement process, brand strategy, brand identity guidelines, event schedules, ad campaigns, anniversaries, product introductions, in order to proactively present product ranges and secure merchandise orders.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of company's product lines and processes, sales philosophy, and industry conditions to provide innovative support and technical assistance to customers.
This company are extremely well backed and form part of large global group. They have a commitment to work environment and staff well-being, offer strong progression opportunities, work from home is available and the commission scheme on offer is highly attractive. If you're keen to join a role with potential in a business that's going places, then this role should appeal to you...
Please apply for more information
Senior / PR Account Manager
This is a dream job for anyone who wishes they could have more impact in their current agency...
It's your opportunity to join a boutique, growing, well-backed start-up marketing communications business. One that has been set up to reward employees and ensure you grow as they do. Their investors are very excited about the technology that underpins their agency, which ensures that their clients have full visibility when it comes to cross channel performance and effectiveness.
Our client is based in Oxford Street (after lockdown!). They are looking for a talented, ambitious Senior / PR Manager to join them on a permanent basis, helping develop and implement PR solutions for a range of their clients.
As a PR Consultant you will bring specific PR/media relations experience to the team. With the help of the in-house technology, you will be responsible for delivering PR programmes and driving activity day-to-day across several clients and projects. But you will spend most of your time coming up with ideas, stories and advice that go above-and-beyond the expectations of our clients.
- Client management: you will be working with clients every day, listening to their issues and providing solutions.
- Creative thinking and strategic advice: there will not be a day that goes by where you aren't spending time coming up with creative ideas to solve their clients' biggest problems, whether that is how to amplify a new product launch or how to navigate a tricky reputational issue. This is their absolute focus and what sets us apart.
- Content: you will be working with the in-house tech to hone content and content strategy clients. You will have an earned PR focus but also be able to advise fluidly across paid, owned and social.
- New business and marketing: Everyone at the agency 'sells' because we fundamentally believe in the problems the industry faces and the solutions they are building to solve them. You will play a key part in growing the business by supporting marketing activity, writing your own content, attending events and conferences, and creating thought leadership.
- Systems management: we use the best tech in the business to get the job done - so you won't be doing what you'd expect from a role at a normal agency. You'll be managing this tech so that it works best for our clients, and turning this into creative ideas, insight and constant advice.
Key Personal Attributes:
- Media relations expertise: you will have a wide-ranging knowledge of PR and media tactics and best practice. You will constantly keep ahead of the latest developments and be eager to learn all the time.
- Generalist PR experience: you will be as comfortable handling corporate announcements and providing strategic advice as you are thinking about creative concepts for clients.
- Relationships and track record: you will have a good knowledge of the media landscape with established relationships and demonstrable coverage delivery in the past.
- Independence: The culture is about getting the job done, it's not about a 9-5 job in the office. They want people who are flexible and take responsibility and initiative for their own work, development, and careers. They trust you to do your job and put in 110% - and for that, they provide a culture of ultimate flexibility and trust.
- Communications: you will have strong communication skills with a focus on both intra- and inter-team collaboration.
- Writing: you are a strong writer with an ability to think and create at pace.
- A creative mindset: They need people who have ideas and are not afraid to share them. People who can think about the problems and challenges their clients face and how they can drive real insight and intelligence that helps them to solve them.
What will you get in return?
In addition to a very competitive starting salary, you will also receive the below benefits:
- The opportunity to join the employee share option scheme.
- A radically transparent bonus structure, where you could receive up to 30% of salary depending on company and personal performance.
- They also contribute some of their outperformance to charitable causes - and you help choose those causes.
- A new business bonus for any new clients you win for the company.
- Bonus for any new staff you refer.
- Matched pension contribution.
- Unlimited holiday and flexible working.
- The day off (guaranteed) for your birthday.
- A day off (also guaranteed) if you need to move house.
- Wellness/mindfulness time within working hours every week for those that want it
If you have experience in the sourcing and sale of promotional products, this company will be interested in speaking to you...
They provide promotional products and incentives to some of the world's biggest online gaming companies. Based in Central London and growing fast, they offer a fun, fast paced working environment where staff are rewarded for their efforts.
- Oversee the production process
- Ensure that the production is cost effective
- Maintaining an electronic filing system.
- Managing the work of account executive
- Liaise with different departments, e.g. suppliers, managers
- Manage clients purchases from initial quote stage through to order fulfilment
- Providing formal quotations
- Calculate percentages and negotiate with suppliers to receive the most competitive quotes
- Source and supply merchandise from factories worldwide
- Effective organizational skills and resolving administrative problems.
- Ensuring files are invoiced in right time frame, checking supplier invoice against order.
- Understanding of Promotional Merchandise or have experience in buying (3 years' experience)
- Understanding of Far east sourcing, currency and logistics
- Proficient inf Microsoft Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent customer service and computer skills.
- Negotiating Skills.
- Good telephone and communication skills and a good standard of written and spoken English
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Adept at managing clients over the phone
- Good time management, organisational skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Excellent computer skills, with experience of Word, Excel, and databases.
- Enjoy working in a team environment and able to get on well with all people at all levels.
- Creative with ability to deliver ideas around custom products
What's in it for you?
This is an exciting time for a company that has never been so busy. Having recently moved to new offices, they are looking to hire at least two new client services staff to manage their ever increasing workload. On top of an excellent basic salary, you can expect to receive
- Generous bonus paid quarterly based on GP
- 25 days holiday
- Early finish on a Friday
- Flexible working arrangements
- Company phone and laptop
- Contributory pension
- Regular company funded days/nights out
- Clear career development plan
- Regular pay reviews
For further information please contact & apply now.
This software firm have revolutionised the way the construction industry operates, with their cutting-edge products. There's facial recognition and fingerprint technology for added security around large sites, there's procurement tools to aid the supply chain process, design software to help with creating drainage or traffic solutions and cost planning programs to assist bids and tenders.
All in all, they have 5 different products, all with a Marketing Manager assigned to each product. At present copy is either outsourced to freelancers, or done by the Marketing Mangers themselves - this is where you come in as a Copywriter; freeing up the Marketing Managers to write engaging content that turns heads, influences decisions, and informs decision makers.
You could be writing a wide range of material from blog posts, whitepapers, creative messaging, social media copy, press releases, internal comms, web publications, research driven copy and more. A wide mix of work which should provide you with lots of variety to keep you entertained.
Sat within a marketing team of 8, you'd be reporting into an experienced, insightful and driven Chief Marketing Officer, who has some amazing growth plans for the marketing department. To give you an idea of the company's growth, they hired over 140 people last year!
Given the nature of the client, writing in the B2B space is crucial, and preferably having experience in writing for the construction sector, or another relevant/transferrable industry.
In the current climate, working from home is paramount, and as time goes on your offices would be based in Central London. It's a real chance to join a company that are striding forward and changing the way the construction industry works.
If you're interested, please send over a CV and folio that showcases your breadth of writing ability.
Customer Success Manager
A rapidly growing technology business servicing the FMCG sector are looking for 2x Customer Success / Sales account managers to join their team in Central London.
As mentioned, this business are a well established yet rapidly growing technology company have been set up to provide an e-commerce, insights and analytics platform to the largest brands in the world. They work with the biggest names in the FMCG space and continue to develop their exceptional offering. Based in the UK, Europe and the US the business is at an exciting stage of growth and now need to enhance their Customer Success team.
You will have had exposure to large FMCG brands whether in a Category manager, field sales manager or Brand sales role. You will be managing a range of key accounts and targeted on growing and retaining these, alongside a consultative new business process. The platform you are providing speaks for itself and the business receive excellent Net Promotor scores.
Some of your key focus areas are below:
- New business development identifying opportunities to grow our client base across our UK and international markets
- Ensure client renewals through the effective relationship management between client and yourself. The goal is to make clients' money
- Effectively showcasing services and ever evolving new products to existing clients, helping them to continually improve and grow online market share as they scale
- To maintain a world class net promoter score across your clients, be the key point of contact to drive the growth for the brands you will manage.
What's in it for you?
A generous basic salary of up to £50K DOE. Plus an unbelievable commission / bonus structure and the below benefits:
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Your birthday day off every year
- Private medical insurance
- Life Insurance - Critical Illness and Death in Service 4 x basic salary
- Generous Company pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Two Company events every year - summer and Christmas